Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2024, 06:10 PM   #16
Violett

New Stats
Anal: 10
Cunt: 1

I didn't stuff my cunt rn so the 1 is from previous dares; just my ass from private messages, and I got permission to cum if I try to fit 10 and I fit 10!!! I thought 8 was my limit then I thought 9 was my limit. I think 10 was my limit lol. I probably can fit 11 or more next time.....

I was given permission to cum, and then for some reason, couldn't get myself to cum for a while!!!!! I had such a mental block lol I kept thinking things like "good girls don't cum" and remembering that some people didn't give me permission until I beat a record; but I was given permission to cum and I asked again and was told yes I deserve it, so I finally was able to cum soon after that lol I had been trying for like 15 minutes; idk how long but it felt so long.. it's usually hard for me noT to cum lol. I was insanely horny with 10 markers inside so I am glad I finally was able to. I dont handle denial well lol i stay affected for hours/days if i dont cum after being stuffed. Maybe I'd prefer to get permission from everybody to be able to cum lol but that's impossible!!

Also my body writing tally marks are updateed

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wet too

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 13
Cunt: 14!
Both at same time: Anal 10, Cunt 10 (20)

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera

Last edited by Violett; 03-18-2024 at 06:53 PM.
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post:
Old 03-18-2024, 06:56 PM   #17
Violett

I want to also add: I don't even feel sore from stuffing 10 lol. You guys should let me use lube more often hehehe

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM   #18
G7125

You should try and pick any one of the 3 and try to beat that record if you cant then you should try and keep the markers in for lets say 1 hour or you could roll a dice and multiply the number by 10 and try to keep them in for that many minutes. After the time is up try to add another and see if it fits. If it does you can try for another. Regardless of it it does or does not you can choose to add more time or try again the next day.
G7125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 12:57 AM   #19
Azyliux
Baby Member

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
New Stats
Cunt: 1
Excellent to see further progress. Good girl!

Quote:
I was given permission to cum, and then for some reason, couldn't get myself to cum for a while!!!!! I had such a mental block lol I kept thinking things like "good girls don't cum" and remembering that some people didn't give me permission until I beat a record; but I was given permission to cum and I asked again and was told yes I deserve it, so I finally was able to cum soon after that lol I had been trying for like 15 minutes; idk how long but it felt so long.. it's usually hard for me noT to cum lol. I was insanely horny with 10 markers inside so I am glad I finally was able to. I dont handle denial well lol i stay affected for hours/days if i dont cum after being stuffed. Maybe I'd prefer to get permission from everybody to be able to cum lol but that's impossible!!
I think getting permission to cum or not for each task based on the task setters goals to motivate you makes a lot more sense than a blanket rule not to cum unless one persons specific conditions are met.

Quote:
Also my body writing tally marks are updateed
I'm glad to hear this, how are you finding having these as a constant reminder on your body?

Quote:
I want to also add: I don't even feel sore from stuffing 10 lol. You guys should let me use lube more often hehehe
Yes, absolutely. In case I had not made it clear, my specifying to use just your cunt for lube was only intended for my very first task as a warmup to start you off. To approach and expand your previous records will absolutely require proper lube.

Quote:
I should inform I'm free to stuff again!!! I currently have 8 in my ass again .. using lube though!! I'm probably gonna beat the current record of 8.. so wet
This is good news. I hope to see a start on stretching out that cunt again soon with my earlier task to start you off on this.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 03:51 AM   #20
Violett

Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7125 View Post
You should try and pick any one of the 3 and try to beat that record if you cant then you should try and keep the markers in for lets say 1 hour or you could roll a dice and multiply the number by 10 and try to keep them in for that many minutes. After the time is up try to add another and see if it fits. If it does you can try for another. Regardless of it it does or does not you can choose to add more time or try again the next day.
I woke up and and chose to open getdare and now I wanna stuff myself again after reading the new things lol.... I should probably be edging during my wait time for this dare hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Excellent to see further progress. Good girl!
Lol yay

Quote:
I think getting permission to cum or not for each task based on the task setters goals to motivate you makes a lot more sense than a blanket rule not to cum unless one persons specific conditions are met.
Yes yes I think so too I agree i wanna have permission to cum lol I was just going through a little denial phase I think; I felt like maybe I didn't even want permission but no I'm so glad I got to cum!! I just need to think thoughts like, "he wants me to cum; I have permission to cum; good girls follow orders" lol genuinely those thoughts are what help me cum if I can't for some reason. So I get the same problem when I play by myself lol like why would I cum without permission? So bad. Plus it's not even my decision whether I cum or not lol I forfeited thattt I like not being in control, so, .. I do realize I like denial way more than I thought after stuffing without touching, but also I love to be forced to cum over and over again lol I am just putting the idea out there hehehe...

Quote:
I'm glad to hear this, how are you finding having these as a constant reminder on your body?
....... ah honestly I washed it off when I took a shower last night lol I know I shouldn't have!!!! Hmnnnmm I need to rewrite it lol I know I disobeyed there... it's degrading lol and such a high number too it's so bad ehehe so slutty; I wish I could write it really small if anything.. I know I need to put it backk lol. It's just so clear and descriptive; if it was just tally marks it'd be easier to keep on lol!.. . . . I feel degraded in even admitting I washed it off because I know I'm gonna be told to write it again or worse............ !!!!

Quote:
Yes, absolutely. In case I had not made it clear, my specifying to use just your cunt for lube was only intended for my very first task as a warmup to start you off. To approach and expand your previous records will absolutely require proper lube.
Lol yes thankyouu. Also.. a warm-up for me was 8 markers lol so crazy. I like the concept of my cunt as a lube factory lol maybe I can put lube on and in me before stuffing with my wet markers. That's probably a good idea for tha other dares that use my cunt factory lol.

Quote:
This is good news. I hope to see a start on stretching out that cunt again soon with my earlier task to start you off on this.

Azyliux
Yes I hope that next time I update this thread I'll be stretching my cunt finally!! ... I think I'm hesitant to start on it because of the panty thing hehehe. But this last time I came, I did want a gag of some sort . .

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-19-2024, 08:54 PM   #21
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
....... ah honestly I washed it off when I took a shower last night lol I know I shouldn't have!!!! Hmnnnmm I need to rewrite it lol I know I disobeyed there... it's degrading lol and such a high number too it's so bad ehehe so slutty; I wish I could write it really small if anything.. I know I need to put it backk lol. It's just so clear and descriptive; if it was just tally marks it'd be easier to keep on lol!.. . . . I feel degraded in even admitting I washed it off because I know I'm gonna be told to write it again or worse............ !!!!
Oh, no... you already know this won't do.

You already know you have been disobedient.

You already know worse is coming for being such a bad girl!

I was very clear the labels and tally marks were to stay. And be refreshed when needed. They are part of your motivation to continue.

Of course you are to write them back on, bigger than before too, so they are nice and clear—able to be read by anyone standing nearby.

And for punishment, you will also add in big letters right across the top of your belly, right below your tits:
STRETCHED
SLUT

Yes, even more degrading! I know. You only have yourself to blame so I suggest you don't even think about washing these off again. And of course these all stay constantly refreshed until you reach the goal of a size 12 ass and size 10 cunt simultaneously.

Best keep up your training if you want to have an unlabelled body again.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Last edited by Azyliux; 03-19-2024 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:28 PM   #22
Violett

Quote:
Oh, no... you already know this won't do.

You already know you have been disobedient.

You already know worse is coming for being such a bad girl!

I was very clear the labels and tally marks were to stay. And be refreshed when needed. They are part of your motivation to continue.

Of course you are to write them back on, bigger than before too, so they are nice and clear—able to be read by anyone standing nearby.

And for punishment, you will also add in big letters right across the top of your belly, right below your tits:
STRETCHED
SLUT

Yes, even more degrading! I know. You only have yourself to blame so I suggest you don't even think about washing these off again. And of course these all stay constantly refreshed until you reach the goal of a size 12 ass and size 10 cunt simultaneously.

Best keep up your training if you want to have an unlabelled body again.

Azyliux
I'll do it lol I've been stalling but I'll do it. So bad i know lol. Or maybe we can compromise hehehe maybe i do something else to not need to have thattt?? I didnt have time to stuff this week so hopefully I didn't lose any progress lol I can do more this weekend probably. . . .. .. .

. . Also thinking of it more; 12 and 10 at the same time is absolutely insane!!! I can't even imagine.. I wouldn't be able to move lol thinking of it reminded me of when I fit the record of 10 in my cunt, I got up and walked over to my bed witH them inside (to be able to use my vibrator without anyone else being able to hear lol because I was struggling to cum feeling like the vibrators too loud where I was at) and I remember thinking I felt like I was gonna cum while walking, and when I finally laid down on the bed I actuallY started cumming involuntarily it felt really crazy like.. way too much lol its kinda scary to cum involuntarily I didn't even do anything all I did was move!! And there was nothing I could do..lol i was just scared to cum again on accident if i moved. And then I felt too stuffed after involuntarily pressing on the markers so much, so I took some out, and I came again from doing that; that felt so, helpless lol it kinda was genuinely too much!!! I was way way over sensitized i didnt even wanna use the vibrator it wouldve been too much. I love the concept of being forced to cum but I didnt expect it at all and it had never happened; it's like mean cumming lol. That happened after cumming a few times already by the way, before I fit all 10 inside.. so I guess that's why I was all sensitized too..

But so.. imagine that's how I reacted to 10 in my cunt.. but then I also need to fit 12 in my ass along with that. . . .. . . . I know I've fit 9 and 8 or something like that but I don't even know how lol that's juststst crazy. .. !! The fact that I've fit that makes it seem possible.. but idk.. ooooh my gosh I don't love the body writing though lol compromise compromise I'll do something equally as degrading lol but please less permanent!

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Last edited by Violett; 03-22-2024 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:59 PM   #23
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
ooooh my gosh I don't love the body writing though lol compromise compromise I'll do something equally as degrading lol but please less permanent!
Very well, I'm not immune to desperate begging. You may wash off the writing provided you do the following daily task as motivation instead.

Every morning, first thing in the morning, you do rubber band snaps based on how many markers you had in your holes the previous day as follows.
  1. Subtract how many markers you reached in your cunt yesterday from 10.
  2. Then subtract how many markers you reached in your ass yesterday from 12.
  3. And do that many rubber band snaps right to your clit.

I think this will provide plenty of motivation to get your numbers up. You will need to report the numbers and that you have done your clit-snaps every day.

Of course if you want to be let off one rule, then you have to follow the new one. So if you don't report for a day, then the writing goes back on for a day. It's only fair.

Azyliux

Old 03-23-2024, 09:39 AM   #24
Violett

Quote:
Very well, I'm not immune to desperate begging. You may wash off the writing provided you do the following daily task as motivation instead.

Every morning, first thing in the morning, you do rubber band snaps based on how many markers you had in your holes the previous day as follows.

I think this will provide plenty of motivation to get your numbers up. You will need to report the numbers and that you have done your clit-snaps every day.

Of course if you want to be let off one rule, then you have to follow the new one. So if you don't report for a day, then the writing goes back on for a day. It's only fair.

Azyliux
Okok yes sir thankyou!!! I just did my first 22 snaps; I used a hair tie; it hurt more than I thought it would by far lol idk why I thought it wouldn't be so bad; it does sting in the moment and got me immediately wet..... I didn't do it firstttt thing in the morning but I did it now!!

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-23-2024, 10:18 AM   #25
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Your anal skills seem better than your cunt skills. Let's try to improve both.

Your stats are:

Anal: 11
Cunt: 10
Both 17 (anal 9 + cunt 8).

You can orgasm only if you improve one of the results above, with the following rules:

- no credit: you can orgasm only when you actually improve the result, not while trying to

- no cheating: for the "both holes" it's not enough to raise the anal or cunt count, but you must reach a total over the 17, with no less than 9 anal and 8 cunt (i.e. you can't go to 18 with 11 anal and 7 cunt, but it must be 10 anal + 8 cunt or 9 anal + 9 cunt)

- number of orgasms: as a stimulation to do better, for each session you are allowed to orgasm once for each marker you add to the above stats (i.e. if you go up to 13 anal you can orgasm twice, and so on, but also if in a following session you go first to 12 anal and then 11 cunt you can orgasm twice, no matter if you previously reached 13 for anal)

- lube: to the, already perfect, suggestion of Azyliux, I add that you must add some saliva to your juices, putting the marker in your mouth after having lubed it with your cunt juices

- edges: edges are free, so you are encouraged to edge as much as you can, also as a way to increase the production of your lubricant factory

Have fun, and, even if you don't say it explicitly, it's implied that you'll report here about your attempts and successes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
A pretty simple one for you. Edge empty at first before you get to start with markers. Once you are wet get one marker in pussy and edge with it, then lubed that way move it to your ass. Continue like that until your ass is full and stretched. The tricky part is that you only get to cum if you fit 12 in ass. If you can't fit it no mater one use that marker which didn't fit to write 11/12 on one of your ass cheeks.
Quote:
Wet and obedient. Exactly right for a good girl.

So here is a training task for your cunt too. Let see now how many you can get in that petite little pussy of yours, stretching it out super tight around those markers.

You'll need a container of ice cubes handy, along with some lube. And start by gagging yourself with your dirty panties—make sure the crotch is right on your tongue for full flavor.

For each marker, work it into your cunt, using spit and/or real lube as needed. Once it is in, ice up your nipples for a minute giving your cunt some time to adjust and then attach clothespins to each nipple. With your nipples clamped edge that needy cunt of yours by fucking the markers and working your needy clit. And add a cunt size tally mark too of course, before removing the clothespins and starting on the next marker.

Once again, when you have eight markers inside your cunt, I give you permission to orgasm once instead of edging for each marker inserted.

If you don't raise your cunt size tally to eight then after removing the markers, spank your cunt with a wooden spoon 25 times for each marker below eight; and follow this by no touch at all for 8 hours.

Post a report of this once you are done of course.

Azyliux
Quote:
Quote:

Azyliux
(Just compiling all the dares I still need to do for easy viewing for myself lol there's more in PMs.. if it involves stuffing I'll report on those here too.)

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-24-2024, 12:15 AM   #26
G7125

For the one i gave you the 1 hour time or the idea for the dice is more of a idea that you can change to what you want. if you want more time you can just say for X amount of time for example 30 minutes. it that is what you think you can handle if you want something more random but you can use the dice a smaller numbered one will give you less time but a dice with more numbers will increase the chance of you getting a longer time or like 2 hours if you use a dice with enough numbers. Fi you do this you can change how easy or hard it can be. If you are daring you could also have a +# of your choice to add to what number you roll then multiply by 10 for you final minute time. Also if you do decide to use the dice method you can also use a random number generator if you dont have the dice that has the numbers you want to use.
G7125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 10:06 AM   #27
Violett

I almost forgott to do my 22 rubber band snaps but I just did them!! I wish I could do them really fast to get them over with but that would hurt too much lol I do need to take little breaks in between I feel. So I didn't get to stuff yesterday, hopefully today hehehe. Because 22 snaps to my clit is really alot!!

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-24-2024, 10:14 AM   #28
Violett

Quote:
For the one i gave you the 1 hour time or the idea for the dice is more of a idea that you can change to what you want. if you want more time you can just say for X amount of time for example 30 minutes. it that is what you think you can handle if you want something more random but you can use the dice a smaller numbered one will give you less time but a dice with more numbers will increase the chance of you getting a longer time or like 2 hours if you use a dice with enough numbers. Fi you do this you can change how easy or hard it can be. If you are daring you could also have a +# of your choice to add to what number you roll then multiply by 10 for you final minute time. Also if you do decide to use the dice method you can also use a random number generator if you dont have the dice that has the numbers you want to use.
Yes I think 1+ hours is too much to stay fully stuffed lol I'd probably do 5-15 minutes randomized!! Staying stuffed for longer than that would definitely help with stretching though lol maybe I can learn to walk around while stuffed or something so I'm not just waitiing lol productive stretching. I could stand by my desk and do things, or kneel (I doubt I could sit. Kneeling is probably hard too honestly idk how I'd stand back up lol. Idk I need to get better at moving around while stuffed probably, because I wouldn't wanna wait 1+ hours just waiting)

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-25-2024, 12:07 AM   #29
Violett

Current Stats
Cunt: 11!!! (New Record)
Both at the same time: to be determined

I'll write a report later I'm falling asleep I am cozy horny lol still feel pleasurable from 11.

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Last edited by Violett; 03-25-2024 at 08:46 AM.
Old 03-25-2024, 08:40 AM   #30
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Your anal skills seem better than your cunt skills. Let's try to improve both.

Your stats are:

Anal: 11
Cunt: 10
Both 17 (anal 9 + cunt 8).

You can orgasm only if you improve one of the results above, with the following rules:

- no credit: you can orgasm only when you actually improve the result, not while trying to

- no cheating: for the "both holes" it's not enough to raise the anal or cunt count, but you must reach a total over the 17, with no less than 9 anal and 8 cunt (i.e. you can't go to 18 with 11 anal and 7 cunt, but it must be 10 anal + 8 cunt or 9 anal + 9 cunt)

- number of orgasms: as a stimulation to do better, for each session you are allowed to orgasm once for each marker you add to the above stats (i.e. if you go up to 13 anal you can orgasm twice, and so on, but also if in a following session you go first to 12 anal and then 11 cunt you can orgasm twice, no matter if you previously reached 13 for anal)

- lube: to the, already perfect, suggestion of Azyliux, I add that you must add some saliva to your juices, putting the marker in your mouth after having lubed it with your cunt juices

- edges: edges are free, so you are encouraged to edge as much as you can, also as a way to increase the production of your lubricant factory

Have fun, and, even if you don't say it explicitly, it's implied that you'll report here about your attempts and successes.
Ok, I did this dare last night.. but just for my cunt!! So I didn't have to do the saliva things hehe I am hesitant; I know I need to obey though, but I will another time!!

I basically just had to beat my record of 10 so fit 11 to cum once. 8 felt like my maximum!! I had to definitely wait a bit before trying another lol and edge meanwhile.. supposedly edging while stuffed makes it easier to adjust lol if I'm clamping down on all the markers so much till my cunt gets tired.. And then I fit 9 and had to wait to adjust again and edge.. idk how many times I edged in total but it wasn't too much because I was scared I wouldn't get to cum lol I didn't wanna be too teased. And then I fit 10 much more easily than i thought.. it was painful to even try to stuff it, but then i adjusted to fit it so well.. each time i pushed a marker in after 8, I felt fully stuffed lol like it would hurt if I don't wait before fitting another, but to fit 11, I stuffed it in even though it hurt. I know I never get sore from stuffing my cunt anyway so the pain is temporary lol and I get to cum!!!!

After I caamme I asked if I should take out the markers now lol of course I should right, but I was told to keep them there for a while since this is when my cunt learns how to be stretched. But it's so teasing!! I was still convulsing internally around them all occasionally. It was almost 10 minutes with them still inside me after, and I was made to edge. So mean to tease me after I cum lol!! And then my wetness was dripping all over when taking them out

I stopped having the ability to fuck the markers at about 7 by the way lol

Thankyou for letting me cum by beating my records!! This is good motivation lol.. it's the first time I stuff my cunt for real this whole time, and I beat the record.. I think the lesson here is that I can always fit more lol even if it overstretches me in the moment, I only end up feeling pleasurable after. Idk if it's possible to overstretch me and actually make me sore lol. This applies to cunt only!!!

Also I just did my 11 rubber band snaps for the morning! So painful

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Advertisements
Kink Talk