Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-23-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Rainbow The Truth Behind My Limit

I can not even stress how many PMs I have received over my time in getDare relating to my limit of "female sexual interaction." I think that with my constant posting and activity on the site, people are reading them more and raising their eyebrows.

Most recently, I have been asked, via PM, this question:
Quote:
Do you hate lesbians?
Wow, okay. The answer is no. No, I do not hate lesbians. And I never will. I will try to explain my reasoning behind my limit, and I would love some feedback and opinions on the topic.

I do not hate lesbians and I never will. I do not hate the LGBT community, and I never will. I respect them as human beings, see them as human beings, and they deserve their rights, freedoms, and liberties, just as much as the next person. My limit of "female sexual interaction" may be offense to some, but it was never intended that way. I did not post that limit to publicly "discriminate" against lesbians and say bad things about them. I set that as a limit because being with another female, is something that I am not willing to do.

In my 19 years of life (almost 20!), I have never fantasized about being with another female. I don't know why, and it may be abnormal to say so, but as far back as I can remember and as long as I have been introduced to sexual activity, a female has not popped into my head and made me sexually aroused. With that being said, I have never experienced with a female. But that is because I am not willing to. To be quite frank, vaginas scare me. My own vagina scares me. I don't praise my vagina but I have learned to live with the upsides and the downsides of having a vagina and I have embraced it more, but never loved it.

Females are great, do not get me wrong. We have evolved through deep and troubled times to fight for the rights that we deserve, stepped out of stereotypical lifestyles, stood up for ourselves and one another when someone was not being treated with the respect they deserve, and most importantly, we have the gift to bring a new life onto this world and love it as our own. But just because I don't want to be with a woman, sexually, that makes me a hater to two human beings, same sex or not, who want to be in a relationship and love each other for who they are?

Just my thoughts and explanation. Please give some feedback on what you think, if you have any.

hornyyoungslut

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:40 PM   #2
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

I think you're right. As far as I remember a female has never aroused me, but that doesn't mean I hate them. They're great, they know a lot about stuff that guys don't.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:58 PM   #3
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I have a similar limit in my signature. A man would never arouse me, even with a high degree of feminization. That doesn't mean I am a gay hater either.

For some people, the world is polarized in to black and white. So if you don't LOVE something, then it is obvious to them that you hate it. They simply don't comprehend the myriad of shades in between. Those are the kind of people who ruin it for everyone else, and those people shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:09 PM   #4
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I will never understand that "either you love it or hate it" mentality that some people have...

Based on that sort of reasoning that would mean people on the asexual spectrum hate everybody

SMH
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SubMissChievous for this post:
Old 06-24-2016, 08:24 AM   #5
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
I think you're right. As far as I remember a female has never aroused me, but that doesn't mean I hate them. They're great, they know a lot about stuff that guys don't.
But I think it's just a bit harder when a woman does not want to even explore with another. Now a days, every one thinks that in college, you would get so drunk and make out with another girl and have sex, because "you're drunk and exploring and it's normal." But I could never be that drunk that I would want to have sex with a girl, even kiss one.

23.f | straight | owned

denied by daddy.

Old 06-24-2016, 08:34 AM   #6
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
I have a similar limit in my signature. A man would never arouse me, even with a high degree of feminization. That doesn't mean I am a gay hater either.

For some people, the world is polarized in to black and white. So if you don't LOVE something, then it is obvious to them that you hate it. They simply don't comprehend the myriad of shades in between. Those are the kind of people who ruin it for everyone else, and those people shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Maybe that's just how they were brought up. I had a friend my freshman year of college, and he believed that there was only two ways of the world. I remember one discussion in class, we were actually talking about gun-policy, because a mass shooting had just occurred (I forgot where) and he said "The Constitution, specifically, the 2nd Amendment, gives you the right to bare arms. No one can deny you a gun, if they do, they go to jail. You can do what you want with guns because they're protected by your 2nd Amendment rights."

I wouldn't say he "ruined" it for us, but the thing that I disagree about with this gun-policy in America is semi-automatic and assault weapons being allowed as a "weapon of choice in self-defense." Anyone can get a pistol and it's a gun. A gun is a gun, no matter how small or big, or complex or simple. Guns are meant to be shot, whether at people or animals, and potentially kill.

23.f | straight | owned

denied by daddy.

Old 06-24-2016, 06:04 PM   #7
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

It really doesn't understand the pm. Some people have no interest in playing with a gender.

People are humans. If something doesn't arouse someone, it doesn't.

It means, noone is going to love everything and many people have many different limits.

And the limit isn't always something they hate. Sometimes the limit is there because they know it wouldn't work for whatever reason.

For some the world is black and white but what they don't realize, that's not how the world works.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk