Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-01-2019, 04:08 PM   #1
Rlee

Heart Kik group for subs and doms #1

Link for male subs and male doms
Link for male subs and female doms
Group for female subs and female doms to come

This is just an idea that was in my head and I want to try to make work. I'm making a kik group for subs and for doms to find each other, and to match with each other for a day before getting a different sub (if you're a dom) or dom (if you're a sub), for it to be easier to find people you like!

I'm starting with a group with male doms and female subs, but if it does work well I plan on making more for the various preferences ;)
(If you're not a male dom or a female sub, you might still want to keep reading!)

I do plan on keeping the number of people somewhat proportional; If, say, 15 doms and 5 subs message me, I'm going to wait for more subs to put all the doms in, and vice versa. I'll keep posting in here how everything goes in terms of people we need!

I also ask for those of you who do join the group, to post some info here about who/what role you are, your likes and limits if you're a sub, and maybe a bit more about yourself! I also ask any doms joining in, to read up about the sub you're about to be with over here, to make sure all limits are respected. I also encourage the subs to let me know in case they aren't, to make sure everyone stays safe!

Just a reminder, dares and stuff in general are meant to be done in private, the group however, as well as this thread, can be used for people to comment on their partners if they'd like, as well as to ease finding new ones!

So, finally, if you're a male dom who wants a female sub, or a female sub in search for a male dom, and want to join in, please send me a PM with your Kik and I'll contact you about joining!
And if you are a dom or a sub that does not fit under what I just said, keep an eye out, because if this works, a group will come soon for you too!

I'll be waiting for everyone's input,
Lee

Currently looking for a female switch!

Likes: Control, edging, light pain, light punishments, teasing, guided touching
Limits: Unsafe, illegal, scat, messy
Limits as a sub: Permanent, blood, public, face/full body pics, humiliation other than mild

My Kik is rleeeee

Last edited by Rlee; 04-05-2019 at 04:05 PM.
Rlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:54 AM   #2
Rlee

Now open for everyone! Just please do not forget to be clear on what gender you are and what you're looking for!

Currently looking for a female switch!

Likes: Control, edging, light pain, light punishments, teasing, guided touching
Limits: Unsafe, illegal, scat, messy
Limits as a sub: Permanent, blood, public, face/full body pics, humiliation other than mild

My Kik is rleeeee
Rlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:29 AM   #3
Yeanke88

Role: Dom
Sexual Preference: straight so preference for female subs
KIK: frans.maes

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dom, kik sub slave, master and slave, matchmaking