Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2014, 06:02 AM   #16
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I was standing patiently outside the door. They had been in there for about twenty minutes. I was getting anxious and didn’t know if Hannah would actually agree. I didn’t think she’d get this far to be honest.
Finally she exited the room, winked at me and Master Shawn called me in. I stepped in, shutting the door behind me.

“She’s as lovely as you described,” he said and I smiled.

“But not really a playmate.” My smile turns into a frown and I go to speak, only to be cut off.

“She’s more…dominant than you think.”

“What are you suggesting?” I asked.

“She’d like to have a little control over her slutty friend. But I don’t know if you’re quite ready for that yet.”

I go to object again, getting wet at the fact that my friend wanted to do that to me, but am cut off again.

“One hour. Both of us. Same rules apply. She will play Mistress and I Master. Of course,” he comes closer to me and whispers, “You still belong to me though little slut.”

I can feel the heat rising within in me and I agree. The idea fills me up as I try to contain the excitement but the smile stays plastered on my face.
“Go and get ready then little slut,” he says, and I shoot out of the room and upstairs.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk