Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-18-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
ImrielCourcel

Default Denial and Punishment (original content -M/F/f)

This is a story I wrote a while ago, and that many people have enjoyed over the years. Somehow I never thought to post it here, but I think many getdare users would enjoy it as well. It's intended primarily for female submissives.

Since this is getdare though - let's make it a little interesting. I'll post the intro here, and if you find that it is turning you on, strip to your panties, and pull them up as tight as you can, so that your pussy lips are sticking out on either side. While you read, you may only stimulate yourself by holding your panties pulled up tight and grinding into them. At least once during each chapter, you are to grind yourself to the edge before continuing on. You are of course not permitted to cum.

There are 5 chapters in total, and I'll post the first three in subsequent replies. PM me for the remaining two, and I'll send you a dare to complete. Or, if you reaaaaally want it, send me a convincing pm begging for it and I'll decide if you are deserving without a dare

Here's the intro:

I glance at my watch; five minutes before you are late - five minutes before your night changes from gratification to frustration. It has been a month since you have cum, and tonight I was going to give you a special reward. But you know the rules: if you are late, you are punished. The minutes tick away slowly, but soon enough five minutes go by, and you have still not arrived at the door. After another minute, I frown, moving to the cabinet behind me to put a vibrator away and pull a whip out. Finally, at ten past, I hear you at the door, and I go to open it.

As ordered, you are wearing a skirt so short it barely covers your ass, and anyone who looked at you would clearly see your nipples clamped and chained beneath your thin blouse. The walk up the sidewalk to my apartment must have been humiliating, and your face is a mixture of arousal and embarrassment.

My face is expressionless. "Slave, You're late."

You start to stammer an apology, but I motion you quickly to silence.

"Present yourself. Now!"

You immediately comply, knowing what I expect, heedless of anyone who might see you while you stand on my doorstep. You lift your top above your tits, exposing your hard nipples, clamped and connected by a silver chain. You spread your legs, then place your hands behind your head, which forces your breasts forward.

I run my hand up the inside of your thigh, tracing a trail of pussy juice leaking out from beneath your skirt. "One month is a long time", I say, as I lift your skirt and tuck it into your waistband, exposing the chastity belt that has prevented your aching pussy from cumming. I hold up the key in my hand, and I see your eyes follow it hungrily, your juices flowing even faster in sudden hope. "But you are late..."
ImrielCourcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #2
ImrielCourcel

Default Ch. 1

Ch. 1

I grab hold of the chain between your nipples, pulling you into my apartment. The sudden tension causes you to wince in pain, but you smartly refrain from complaining. I begin to slip the key back into my pocket, and in desperation you lunge for it, a move you immediately regret, once you see the look of fury on my face.

"Slut, what do you think you are doing? You know you experience pain and pleasure at my whim. Look at your leaking cunt, you haven't cum in a month and I was going to reward you today. But you showed up late, and now THIS?"

I grab your hair roughly, and drag you towards my window, overlooking the street. It's on the 2nd floor, but anyone glancing upwards would immediately see your tits pressed against the glass, your legs spread and your pussy locked.

"I am going to whip your bare ass and anyone who wants can look up and see what a dirty little whore you are.", I whisper into your ear. "But I need to make sure there are no 'accidents'", I say, suiting my words to actions with a pair of handcuffs.
I pull out the key again and begin unclasping the locks on your belt. Each lock I remove causes you to moan in anticipation, and after I remove the belt you immediately try to rub your thighs together, trying to get some friction. THWACK! I slap your ass hard, forcing your legs apart again.

"None of that, slut, keep your legs spread like a good little girl" I reach around and grab your right nipple, twisting the clamp roughly to make sure you feel the pain, then reach between your legs with my other hand and cup your pussy - the first touch your cunt has felt in a month. You moan loudly, half pain half pleasure, and you try to grind your pussy into my hand, but I pull it away before you can get any release.

I retrieve the whip and step behind you. "Count them out and thank me for each one. You get 30 for your punishment and another 20 for being late". Before you can respond you feel the full force of the whip on your ass.

"One, thank you master!" you manage to say, just as the second hits you. 28 more follow, your ass is rosy red, the marks of the whip are visible all over your backside. I surprise you with the next hit, swinging it full force underhanded so that the tips of the whip reach between your legs and hit your pussy hard. You barely manage to thank me before the next one hits your clit. Your legs begin to quiver, and you can barely stand as the whipping continues. When the whipping finally ceases, I reach between your legs again, my fingers working over your still leaking pussy. You moan loudly again, your orgasm building, and, knowing you need permission, almost immediately begin to beg.

"Please master, please master may I cum? Please let your slut cum like the naughty whore she is!"

Even I am impressed by the levels you have sunk to in desperation, but your torment is not over.

"NO!" I say, and immediately stop. Your moan is practically a whine, but you can do nothing to alleviate your frustration.

"You are going to have to earn that orgasm - did you really think I'd let you cum before I even took my clothes off? You have a long night ahead of you.."
Old 09-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
ImrielCourcel

Default Ch. 2

Ch. 2

I pause for a moment to enjoy my handwork; the look of frustration on your face is priceless. Your legs are spread and your pussy is absolutely leaking, but your arms are restrained behind you and you have no way of bringing yourself over the edge. I decide to give you a chance to earn your orgasm, small as it may be.

"Slut, get on your knees!" I order, placing one hand on top of your head to force you down faster. You don't resist, you are quite familiar with this position - being on your knees is where you know you belong. "I'll give you 5 minutes to get me off. I am not going to unclasp your hands. I will continue whipping you. If you succeed, I'll reward you with your orgasm. Otherwise.." I didn't finish the sentence, letting your imagination take you where it may.

You immediately get to work . You crawl towards me, your mouth finds its way towards my belt, struggling to unclasp it with only your teeth. 30 seconds pass, and you still have not succeeded. 45, there are almost tears in your eyes now, as you realize you will barely have any time to suck your Master's cock. At one minute I feel pity, and remove my belt for you. I unbuckle my pants, and guide your mouth to the zipper. After another 30 seconds, you succeed in lowering my pants. My erect cock pushes against my boxers, and you finally manage to free it. Your pussy is aching to be fucked, licked, touched -anything to alleviate your misery, but you know your time is running out, so you immediately get to work, your mouth taking in as much of my rock hard dick as it possibly can. Your moist lips feel exquisite on my cock, but I want to punish you, so I hold myself back. I begin swinging the whip at your backside, with force, and each hit brings are loud moan to your lips, a moan which barely escapes your cock-filled mouth. I can feel my own orgasm building, and recognizing the signs, you start sucking even faster, your tongue using every trick you know, hoping to earn the right to cum. But 5 minutes is too short a time, and I resist on purpose, and before you know it I drag your mouth off my cock. You try to get a few extra licks in as I remove my cock, anything to bring me over the edge, because you know what it means that you failed.

"Too bad slut", I say. "Another minute or two and you might have had it. But you failed, and now you are going to suffer like the whore you are." I put my clothes back on, and as expected, the begging starts immediately, forcing me to hide my slight smile. It always pleases me when you beg.

"Please master, let me suck your cock, one more minute I can make you cum, please master let me pleasure you so I may be worthy of the orgasm I need. I'm just a dirty little cockslut and all I want to do is cum, please master won't you let me cum!"

In response I only laugh, twisting your clamped nipples as I do so "Look at what a wanton slut you are. No, you have disappointed me, and now you are going to suffer for it".

I step back to my cabinet and return with a new toy. I hold up a pair of vibrating panties, expertly designed so the vibrator hovers just above your clit. In my other hand I hold the remote, and demonstrate to you how I can control the speed with a simple switch.

"Put these on slut, we are going out tonight. Anyone who notices or asks is going to see what a dirty little whore you are." Your face falls, but with a few fingers over your cunt I can tell you are still getting wetter. I slip the panties on, ensuring they are snug, and that the vibrator is correctly positioned above your cit. I turn it on from the remote, and the sensation is so intense you immediately collapse and moan.

"Please master, may I have permission to cum??" you beg, but in response I merely turn the vibrator off. I pull you up by your clamped nipples, causing you to wince in pain.

"We are going out tonight, and you need to look like a presentable slut." I say, as I pull your blouse down and untuck your skirt from your belt. You look like a whore, but you know that is what you are anyway."

Your nipples are still clamped, and your blouse doesn't disguise anything. Your skirt barely covers your panties, and the insides of your thighs are covered in pussy juice. "We are going out to dinner. I am going to turn this vibrator on and off as I please. I may let you cum at the restaurant, but if I do, I'll make sure there are at least half a dozen people around. You look like a whore, so if anyone asks to see your tits or touch your pussy, I will give them permission. Tonight, you are to pleasure whomever I choose..."
Old 09-18-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
ImrielCourcel

Default Ch. 3

Ch. 3

I turn the panties on low, just enough to keep you teased, and watch as struggle to control yourself. Nested over your pussy, the buzzing from the vibrator is barely audible, but it is clearly having its intended effect.

"Come on slut, we have reservations" I say as I lead you out the door. You are practically moaning, every thought focused on your cunt; you are barely aware of where you are walking, deep in sub-space, needing me to lead you every step of the way. Once we get to my car, you begin to sit down on the passenger's side, but I grab the chain through your blouse and keep you upright.

"You know the rules, I want your skirt up and your ass on the seat. In fact, tuck your skirt back up into your waistband." Once you are sitting, I reach in and pull your blouse below your tits, freeing your beautifully clamped tits. You immediately try to cover them up, seeing as we are outside, but I force your hands down to your sides.

"What's the matter? Ashamed to be a cockslut? You are staining my leather with your wet cunt and your tits are nicely adorned and begging to be played with. Don't you think other people should know about it?" I smile, and you recognize the devious look on my face as I proceed to lower my car windows.

"Let's give the other drivers a nice view."

Despite your embarrassment, you are obviously enjoying being put on display. It's been less than a minute, and you are practically sitting in a puddle from your pussy.

We start to drive towards the restaurant. I make sure to drive slow , so anyone who happens to glance in will see your clamped tits, and the obvious arousal on your face. Every time a driver honks, your face flushes with embarassment, but your seat gets even wetter. It doesn't take long for you to each the edge again; every 30 seconds you start begging me

"Please master, please let me cum! Please let me suck your cock, anything please!".

I don't deign to respond. Every time you start begging, I turn the vibrator lower, or off for a short time. If I still think you are going to cum, I reach over and yank your nipple chain, keeping them pulled and twisted until the pain pushes your orgasm back. "Slut, There is no way I'm letting you cum on my leather seats. You've already made a big mess you are going to have to clean up later. And besides, I want other people to enjoy your orgasm as well"

We stop at a red light near the restaurant and we happen to be near the sidewalk. A man walking by happens to glance at the car, and his eyes nearly pop out of his face. He looks away, but can't help himself and turns back toward you.

"Look slut, I think that guy noticed you. He is coming in for a closer look. Maybe I should make you service his cock?" You are so desperate your response is immediate.

"Anything you want master, if it pleases you master. I am just a cockslut and I need a cock in my mouth."

I smile. "Your response pleases me. Let's let him have a closer look" I say, as I motion for him to come over. He is hesitant at first, but seeing your clamped tits is too much for him to resist. He comes over and leans into the car, his eyes fixated on your tits, but he doesn't know what to say. Then he notices the puddle of pussy juice you are sitting in and his eyes grow even wider. You turn your face away, but I immediately turn the vibrator up to high and despite our guest, you start to moan like a bitch in heat.

"Be polite, slave, offer this gentleman your tits" I order.

You are horrified but you can't help yourself. You look directly into the stranger's face and say "Sir, do you like my slutty tits? Would you like to play with them?"

"Go ahead", I reassure him, "You have until the light turns green." He doesn't waste another second. He reaches in and grabs the chain, pulling your nipples out roughly. He appears to be fascinated how much your pussy starts to leak every time he twists and pulls the chain. You are moaning uncontrollably now.

"MASTER, PLEASE MAY I CUM!!" You are struggling to resist. I turn the vibrator off.
"Twist those nipples for me, will you? Don't want this little slut cumming too early now!" I say, as the guy, fascinated, complies. He doesn't let up, causing your moans to turn into wails, ruining your orgasm just as it begins, giving you little relief. Finally, the light turns green. "Thanks for your help", I say, and drive off.

We arrive at the restaurant just a few minutes before our reservation, and our waitress seats us. "Remember, pussy on the seat" I say, just barely loud enough for her to hear, and I notice her give you a second look. She is attractive, and looks curious, so I decide right there that you will have to ask her for permission to cum. "Slut, I'm going to turn this vibrator on every time that waitress is here. If you want to cum, you are going to have to ask her yourself.."
Old 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #5
Slave2248

Default keep it going

!Awesome this is completly amazing!
Slave2248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:02 PM   #6
ImrielCourcel

Gotten a lot of PMs for the later chapters, and I'll be pretty busy this weekend, so here's the next chapter for everyone's enjoyment. Same edging rules apply

We sit side by side in our booth; your hand is working over my cock, rubbing it and fondling it through my pants. I did not give you permission to touch your Master's cock, but by now you are so horny that I don't even think you realize what you are doing, and I don't argue. I see our waitress out of the corner of my eye; she seems to be whispering to another waitress, but by the time I turn towards her she is already walking towards us with our drinks. You notice as well, and you swallow tightly as you mentally prepare yourself to ask a stranger for permission to cum. The remote to your vibrating panties is sitting on the table in plain view. I make sure the waitress notices it, then without saying a word I turn it on high. By now you can barely contain yourself, and you immediately let out a soft moan and reach down to your pussy with one hand. The waitress notices, sees the smirk on my face and the remote on the table. She looks at you, half questioning, but you are so embarrassed you immediately look away. The waitress stammers, and manages to take our orders, her own face flushed. I turn the vibrator off, and you moan again...
"Master please, turn it on again, please let me cum, I am so close!"

"Slut, I told you that the waitress is your mistress now. When you need to cum, you can ask her if she won't pretty please turn on your vibrating panties. I don't want you accidently cumming though", I say, as I reach into my water glass and retrieve several ice cubes.

" Spread your legs, slut" I order, and after you comply, I reach between your thighs with one hand holding the ice cubes, pressing them against your clit. The first touch of ice on your pussy brings a shock, and you try to close your legs but I grab one nipple roughly through your shirt, and you get the message, spreading your legs again. The cold keeps your orgasm at bay, but the ice quickly melts.

"You are such a horny little whore, your pussy melted the ice in seconds! Oh well, there's enough pussy juice leaking out that a little water won't change much." I say, noting how damp the seat you are sitting on is.

The waitress approaches us again, clearly curious, as she sees me press the button on the remote again, turning the vibe on low.

I whisper into your ear, "Here she comes slut, if you want to cum tonight, you better tell her what a dirty little whore you are and how badly you need to cum."

You look at me, you eyes pleading.."Master please...I can't...it's too embarrassing.."

I only laugh in response. "Slut, look at you. You are sitting in a restaurant, wearing a pair of vibrating panties and an outfit that barely covers anything. You ARE a whore, so if you want that pussy to feel good, you are going to have to work for it" The vibrations are low, but in seconds you are back at the edge, panting and moaning as softly as you can at the table. You look up to find the waitress staring at you..and it takes all your resolve to begin speaking.

"Please miss, please can you press that button over there?" you say, motioning to the remote.
"Excuse me?" the waitress asks.

"Don't dissapoint me slut", I say, "Tell her what you want".

Gathering your resolve, you finally come out with it. "Miss, can you please press that button so that I may cum? My master has said you must be the one to do it...please miss.." The waitress says nothing at first, and she seems angry rather than confused.

"What did you say?" she says, firmly.

"Miss, please, I just need you to.." you start to plead before she cuts you off again.

"I believe the correct term is 'Mistress', slut" she says suddenly, and the shock of the order silences you.

Even I did not expect this, but I can only smile as I realize my good fortune. The waitress looks at me, as if for permission, and I nod at her. The waitress continues,

"Slut, you want me to just LET you cum, in MY restaurant? Why would I let you do that when you haven't done anything for me?" She picks up the remote and turns it off. Immediately you start begging, realizing that your chance at release may be slipping away. You know your role at the table.

"Mistress...I'm sorry I apologize mistress, I'll do anything, please mistress, I haven't cum in a month and I'm just a slut who needs it so bad...please.."

"Silence slut!" The waitress orders, and you comply without question. "I keep hearing about what YOU need. You don't need anything whore, your master is everything you need. But I have needs too.." she trails off.

You are humiliated that the waitress is speaking to you this way, yet your cunt is still leaking and your sensitive, clamped nipples are hard as rocks. You look up at the waitress again, "Please Mistress, I will do anything you want. Please Mistress let me please you, let me worship your pussy".

The waitress smiles, satisfied, and sits herself down on the other side of me. She immediately wraps one hand around my neck, pulling me in close, her other hand reaching between my legs. She stares at you intently the entire time, daring you to comment, an evil smile on your face. She turns the vibrator back on, and the sudden surprise causes you to fidget, both your hands immediately reaching for your pussy, trying to push the panties closer to your clit.

"Tsk tsk, slut.", the waitress admonishes, "First, you must please your Master and your Mistress. Under the table, now!" You quickly slip under the table cloth, eager to obey your new Mistress and please your Master. Your hands and mouth hungrily reach for my zipper under the table, and you quickly start fondling it. Your Mistress's hand grasp your hair and pull you towards her under the table. She spreads her legs and pulls your head in close, burying your face in her thong. "Get to work!", she orders, as she turns the vibrator higher...

Kik: imrielcourcel

Experienced, creative, and intelligent dom seeking female subs/slaves regarding tasks related to orgasm control, denial, edging etc. VERY good at tease and denial.

LIKES: orgasm control, humiliation, discreet public, denial, edging, crotch ropes (and ropes in general), chastity belts, spreader bars, corsets

LIMITS: Piss/scat, blood, permanent, extreme pain, overt public

My Stories:
Denial & Punishment
Chastity Slut

Advertisements
Kink Talk