Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-06-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default The Office

Chapter 1

The alarm went off, It was 3:50am.
It was unnecessary of course, I had been awake for over an hour, my erection tormenting me as usual, the slightest movement creating sensations that run through it as it rubbed on the sheet. If I could wear underwear to prevent this I would, but my mistress has banned this for a week, punishment for a drop of precum while I was edging.
I get up, relieved at the temporary relief from the torment but apprehensive about what is to come. I position myself in front of the webcam. I need to be in position by 4:00am for inspection. I get the girls panties I was told to buy and stand in front of the camera with knees bent. I pull one pair of the panties over my head and the other pair I must hang from my erection. Then I put my hands behind my head and wait, there I must stand until I am told I can move.

I stare at the screen looking for any sign that my mistress is coming to the computer, but the room looks dark and still. When she picks this position for me she will usually take her time coming to the screen, she knows how difficult it is to maintain and delights in watching me struggling from just out of sight of her camera. Ten minutes pass and my thighs are burning and my legs start to shake. I know if I'm not in position when she appears the punishment will be severe, I stare at the screen intently looking for any sign of movement.
Another 5 minutes and I'm sweating now. The sweat starts to run down my face and into my eyes, it stings and I wish I could wipe it away but I know if I dare to move my hand to do this, that will be when my Mistress appears. Suddenly I remember the panties on my cock as they fall to the floor. The pain and effort to maintain position has caused me to loose my erection enough for the panties drop, a chill goes through me, I know I will be punished for this.
Another 4 minutes and I am reaching the limit of my endurance, I am about to resign myself to my punishment and stand up when my Mistress appears on the screen. She walks agonisingly slowly from the back of the room, she has obviously been watching from the side and could tell I was about to break position. She is wearing a pair of tight satin panties and a half cup bra. Her body is full and curvy, her tits large and look amazing as they spill over the top of her bra. Despite the pain I'm in, my erection starts to revive, a bit late now I think to myself bitterly.

"Good evening Mistress", there is a 6 hour time difference and she is having a relaxing evening, it's the middle of the night for me.
She stands in front of the screen, sipping a drink, "Comfy?" she says with a slight smirk. This is a dangerous question to answer, if I say no she will no doubt punish me for complaining about the position she told me to wait in, if I say yes she will make me hold position for longer.
"I'm sorry I dropped the panties Mistress", I know she's already noticed and it might avoid the first question. I am about to collapse now, my legs have no strength left in them, I just pray she releases me soon.
"Yes you did, didn't you. You keep telling me how horny you are and how you need to cum so badly, but you can't even keep hard for a few minutes. Well you can add 30 points to your total. If you aren't that horny you can wait a few more days before you cum", My heart sinks, I've had a good run over the last few days, I've managed to loose a lot of points, it's just so unfair but I daren't show any sign that I object.
"Thank you mistress that is a very fair punishment" I say "Please may I stand up now mistress", this is my last chance to get permission before I collapse.
"Take those panties off your head, you look ridiculous" she pauses as I do this, savouring my embarrassment . Finally, after what seems like an eternity "OK, get on your knees, back straight, hands behind you head" I gratefully fall to the floor, my thighs burning and I can hardly stop my legs shaking as I kneel there.
She is reclining in a chair in front of the camera now, one hand idly rubbing her pussy through her gorgeous white panties, she knows I will be staring intently at her every movement and she knows how this torments me. She reaches behind her back and unclips her bra, releasing her beautifully full tits to swing in front of her, she shakes them from side to side a bit as she does this, and looks up to see my reaction.

It's been 62 days now since I have been granted relief. My mistress devised a little game that we play. All I need to do to be allowed to cum is loose 200 points. I do this by generating a random number between 1 and 10 every day and subtracting it from my total. This should allow me to cum approximately once every 40 days, but my Mistress makes sure this is never the case. She delights in adding points for the slightest infraction, especially when I am getting close to my target.
Before this morning I had 12 points, my orgasm was in sight and could be achieved in 2 days if I was lucky. I hadn't gained any points recently and I was praying she decided to show some mercy and allow me to reach my target without interfering. The addition of 30 points means it will now be at least a week. I can hope, but I know she won't let me reach my target. She delights in the agony of my frustration and I don't think she has any intention of letting me reach the target any time soon.

My cock is rock hard now and my balls tingling, I daren't move, I just kneel there watching her, praying she wont torment me too much more this morning. She reclines further in her chair and pulls her panties to the side so she can play with her pussy with one hand, she's holding her drink in the other hand and takes a sip.
"How long has it been since you last cum?" she asks, "62 days Mistress", I've made the mistake of not having this information ready before, and was punished severely.
"Not long then" She smirks, "I'm going to give you a treat today slave. I'm going to let you watch me cum. I haven't cum since yesterday so I'm really horny now. You would like to watch, wouldn't you?" I know the days torment isn't over now, she never just lets me watch, there will be a catch I know but I can't refuse. "Yes Mistress, I would very much like to see you cum"
She reaches to the side and picks up her Hitachi wand. "Take your hands down and hold your cock for me slave". I do as instructed, all the while watching her as she stands to remove her panties and sit back down. "Well it's only fair that while I'm getting some pleasure, you should have some as well. All the time I have the wand on my pussy you will be stroking your cock, medium speed, do you understand" I understand only too well, I've played this game before and it never ends well. In my current state I will fail dismally. "And just to make sure you concentrate, every time you need to stop to avoid cumming you will add 5 points to your total" I could have cried at this point, I cant stroke my cock for more than a few seconds before I need to stop, the expression on her face showed me she knew exactly what was going to happen next. "Yes Mistress, I understand, thank you Mistress" I must thank her for the privilege of stroking my cock.
She turns on the vibe and lowers it onto here pussy, letting out a small gasp at the first touch and I immediately start stroking my cock, I go as slow as I dare and try and think of anything that will distract me from what I'm watching. After what seems like no time at all I must stop. I count to 10, as is normal when playing this game. I obviously counted too slowly for my Mistresses liking as she tells me to carry on when I get to 8. She takes her time, enjoying a slow relaxing session with here vibe, getting close a few times then moving it away from her clit to prolong the experience. The reason is obvious, my torment is turning her on as much as the vibe is. After a few minutes I am almost in tears, I stroke as slow as I dare and am told to speed up twice, I must be so careful no to get too close and produce some precum as this will be punished. I have to stop 11 times before she finally brings herself to a long and very loud orgasm. I'm not allowed to stop until her orgasm is finished and this costs me another 10 points.
She puts the vibe down and picks up her drink. "Well slave, that was pathetic, you stopped 14 times, you have no self control whatsoever. So how many points have you got left now, after that little performance?"
Momentarily I considered correcting her and telling her it was only 13 times in total but soon thought better of it. I needed to quickly work out how many points now remained, if I was wrong I could quite easily be starting again at 200. "112 Mistress, I'm sorry my performance was so bad Mistress, but it has been so long since you allowed me to cum"
She laughs now, idly rubbing her clit as she sips her drink "Well it's going to be a lot longer now isn't it. And don't you dare complain about how long it's been, you've only got yourself to blame. If you could follow instructions properly then you wouldn't keep getting points added. Now pick up the icyhot, get a good handful and massage it all over your cock and balls, that should remind you not to complain in future."
I do as I'm told, The cream feels cool as I rub it in but I know what's coming.
"I'm going to bed now slave, put you hands on your head and stay there for 30 minutes. I may check so you had better not move". She stands up and turns around, bending over to pick up her panties from the floor, The view of her ass is exquisite and she knows exactly how to position herself in front of the camera for full effect. She's bent a lot longer than is necessary and all I can do is stare and think about my burning balls and cock. Eventually she stands and walks away, but I know she will keep an eye on the screen.
The 30 minutes drag interminably, It is nearly light outside now and I am going to be late for work but I daren't move before the 30 minutes is up, the punishment would be very severe. It is 6:20 when I finally stand up and can quickly shower before leaving.
Before I leave I quickly go to my computer and generate my random number for the day, 2. To think, three hours ago I was a couple of days away from some relief, now it will be three weeks at least, I've lost 2 points but gained 100, the thought causes my erection to grow again.
Without underwear my erection is very noticeable through my pants, and of course my Mistress knows this. How can she punish me for producing a drop of precum when she was making me edge over and over, it's just so unfair, but that is the life I have chosen. I leave for work, hoping it will subside before anyone see's it.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:16 AM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

i quite enjoyed your short story.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I love your story. I am an Office-lover.

Advertisements
Kink Talk