Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-22-2018, 04:24 PM   #151
diaperboyaj24

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) well my sleepwear last night was nothing so ill go with the costume which was a serial killer with a white bio hazard suit
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? stocks
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? well my dad has soo... him
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? baby
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys it would be less creepy somehow
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance i would probably hurt myself on a pole
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup f would be too big
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? the horn
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? night club cause it would be a better story
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? jungle
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) well the last person i texted was my mom so ill go with the stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? you can post things on fb so than only you can see them but ill go with kitchen
diaperboyaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 12:53 AM   #152
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

1 my last halloween costume, an arab one.
2 dont really know, had problems with exhibitionism in the past so evenif both turn me on none seem a good asnwer. So ill say the pillory
3 both caught me at least once so no prob
4 dog
5 full of girls
6 go to the doctor
7 pole dance but might probably fall
8 eating onion
9 15 inch
10 seems for girls but if i had to biggest, dont know which is
11 unicorn horn
12 if its on the spot airport, most people who go to the same nightclub as meknow me
13 butt plug
14 jungle, its common here
15 laat person i texted, shes quite a beautiful girl
16 kitchen fridge

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:04 AM   #153
queer

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is): track pants and a normal shirt

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it): my ex bf

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

gay trans man from australia

likes/limits/toys

bdsm test results
top 3: brat, rope bunny, submissive
bottom 3: experimentalist, degrader, ageplayer
[last taken 18 august 2018]
sex map

body stuff
dick code / vagina code
ive had top surgery and a hysto
ive been on t since mid-2015

preferences
desired dick code
im a bottom but i only use my ass
just need a rough man fucking me 24/7 tbh
queer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:07 PM   #154
MatthewVerrigni
Baby Member

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
sleepwear - just underwear
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
stocks/pillory
dad
dog
guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
doctor
pole
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
beans
3 inch
F
rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
airport
butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
opposite gender
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
last text - close friend
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
kitchen fridge
MatthewVerrigni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:07 AM   #155
mj2k

Default X or Y

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Last night's sleepwear, which is naked

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite
genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

Old 07-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #156
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
An_Jon's one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

I look forward to all your replies
1. Costume, it was just a long black cloak XD
2. Stockade in public for sure.
3. Both but Mom
4. Baby
5. Women
6. If their is no health concern leave it in
7. Pole
8. beans
9. 3 (I'm close to that anyway)
10. F cup
11. Fluffy bunny tail
12. Nightclub
13. Plug
14. Undies
15. Next starnger
16. FB
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 01:41 PM   #157
PartySlut
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) probably last years halloween costume (https://www.yandy.com/Sparkle-Sweet-Angel-Costume.php) because last night I slept in a babydoll and thong with some of my juices on it from a dare I did right before sleep
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 2 hour walk home
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Umm probably mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) definitely wait
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance I dunno how to pole dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 I guess?
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub because I’d probably wearing less clothes and it would be easier
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Hmm I dunno either really but probably gag
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Opposite genders underwear
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) next stranger for sure (my dad)
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen fridge

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:51 AM   #158
Kifla

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) - It was a green dragon overall costume
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) - A female friend on kik

Last edited by Kifla; 07-09-2018 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Tust a jypo
Kifla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 07:15 AM   #159
Vaylex

lol i sleep in my normal clothes

since both result in me naked in public, i'd prefer bondage

dad because he's never caught me before

dogs get more affection than me xd

Many would think I'm a perv but if I'm lucky, some of them will help me out

can't say I like my doctor and the teasing sounds nice

really don't know how to do either

beans probably, slow metabolism so it probably won't take effect until much later

difficult question, im asian so I could get away with 3 inches being my normal size

A cup, big tits seem pretty inconvenient

bunny rabbit tail plug

private room, private favors

mouth would get uncomfortable but with a butt plug my dick would also be pretty uncomfortable with how hard it'd be

Sounds pretty kinky to me

One of the girls that I described fucking me in a previous post

no one I actually know follows my Facebook
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:15 AM   #160
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) A sexy maid uniform, alternative would have been only a thong.
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:13 PM   #161
grambow

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(penguin costume)

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:29 PM   #162
lotsofpasta

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? Shorts and a T shirt(tell us what is is)

Likes: anything done alone, masturbation (humiliating techniques, grips, positions, poses, etc.), cum dares, edging, humiliation, chastity teasing, sweaty/smell (1 day), porn restriction

Limits: Public, Messy, Video, illegal, permanent, pictures, pain, chastity (over 1 week)

PM DARES AND TOYS

PM Me how I should orgasm (edges, ruined/regular, what to watch, etc)
lotsofpasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 12:29 AM   #163
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? (tell us what is is)
This one hard to answer, I never wore a Halloween costume. My last night sleepwear was just a t-shirt, nothing else, I never wear more than that at night. Shall I really go out like this for a whole year...?

Oh, my exhibitionistic side likes both, but the first choice sounds better, I would not be able to move, and people can decide if they want to take a look at me.

My Dad

I wouldn't like both, but prefer to be a baby, wearing a diaper, unable to do or decide anything.

I'd feel much better naked on a girls party, I like the idea, but would be very shy.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out? (its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Hey, I would wait for a month, if that would be possible, love it.

Mmh, I have no real celebrity crush, but wait, someone here mentioned Karen Gillan from Dr. Who. I'd do a lap dance for her, but I am a horrible dancer...

An unfair question, depends on my sex partner, what I think she is able to stand better. If I had to choose, I'd take beans and don't wait too long with having sex.

Would anyone here choose 3 inch? Me neither.

I love small breasts, so A is my answer.

A rabbit tail, if it is attached to a butt plug please.

Airport.

Never tried ball gags, but love but plugs, so easy answer.

14. Would you rather do a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Never tried womens underwear, but the idea sounds appealing to me...

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted? (who was it)
To the last person! Phew, good luck, it was my girlfriend.

Hard question, bc I don't have a facebook account. Seeing all this on my fridge frightens me, no one of my family and friends here know about this side of me. I would print it in tiny letter, between many other things, so nobody would read it.

Thank you!!!
Nice questions
Old 06-03-2019, 06:29 AM   #164
-Selene-

Since last night was warm and I wore only panties, the decision is fairly easy. I'd wear my halloween costume which was a prisoner's uniform, an orange overall.

In the latter case I could hide and wait until dark, then make my way back home.

I wouldn't make a difference here. In either case it would be the same, I guess.

Hypnotising doesn't work on me. But assuming it would, I choose a dog.

I've been to a BDSM club recently for the first time ever and couldn't manage to interact with the folk, not even fully clothed. I was too shy. Being naked at a party would be much worse. I'd think gender does play a very minor role then, but I might prefer males slightly over girls. However, a mixed crowd would be best.

I'd go straight to the doctor if the thing got stuck.

Lap dance is more personal, so I'd pick that.

Beans don't cause me to fart, but I like to eat them, so my answer is very clear here.

It's all about width not length. A 3 inch penis would stimulate me enough as long as it's wide enough.

Heavy breast cause aching of the back. I'd choose A.

Unicorn.

Airport, assuming it's done in a separate private room.

Ball gag.

If I grew a jungle I wouldn't have a problem with it. Wearing male underwear is no big deal either. Really don't care about this question.

The last person I texted is a good friend, I'd prefer her.

I don't use fb anymore but alternatives. I've a flat mate, so the fridge is no easy option either, however I'd go for the fridge.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys

Last edited by -Selene-; 06-03-2019 at 06:35 AM.
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:47 AM   #165
Morgenfrisky

I would probably wear my sleepwear, which was some sweatpants and a normal longsleeve shirt. I went as a plague doctor last year, and I don't want to deal with a cape and mask

Tough one. Before I moved I could probably get away with a two hour walk without being seen. Now I am in the middle of the suburbs, right next to the main road. I'd have to go with the pillory and hope nobody sees me, or just explain that it's some sort of art thing or a protest

My mom. If my dad caught me then he would be too embarrassed himself to every speak of it. My mom would have teased me about it.

I really dislike babyplay so probably a dog.

Girls. I feel like guys would be more cruel.

Go to the doctor. I don't think I'd be able to sleep

Pole dance would be more fun I think

Can of beans. Farting can be laughed off. Bad breath is a no go

A 3 inch penis. I have a 9 inch penis and I already have issues when erect and clothed

I like small tits and would go with an A cup. Similar issues to my dick size would be present with an F cup i think

A horn. Seems safer

Airport because it would seem more normal unfortunately

Buttplug. Easier to do and I'm already used to it

Underwear because that just points to having a kink. The other points to poor hygene

Oral to the last person I texted, which is my girlfriend! While typing this, I saw the next stranger which is a much older lady who definitely is not my type lol

Kitchen fridge. Just me and my dog would see it.

Anal, Exposure, Scat, Piss, "Toilet Stuff", Outside, Hidden Public, Enemas, Food Insertions

ø Illegal, dangerous or involving others.

PM DARES
KIK: Morgenfrisky
Morgenfrisky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk