Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Talking Person Above Kinky Fitness Dares (18+)

'Tis the season not to look like a pig. Every few months I think, "This time I'ma shed off those extra pounds," but let's just face it, working out is boring for someone who isn't a fitness affictionado.

So, how about giving me, and anyone else who'd like to take part in this little game, kinky exercise ideas? They can be traditional exercise with a sexy twist or something completely original.

Think it can't be done? I had one man dare me to stick a thickly knotted rope in my pussy with a weight tied to the other end and do twenty-five squats, but every time I dropped it I had to start over again. Being dripping wet from the get-go, I ended up doing anywhere between 175-300 squats per week, and boy was it fun! So, yeah, it's certainly worth looking into.

Anyone with a fitness fetish, fans of forced exercise, or just people looking to drop a couple of pounds should be pretty interested in this. Let's see how well it'll go!

Dare the person above, and don't forget to add the amount of reps and duration of the exercise.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to iSpuds for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exercise, fitness, kinky