Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
rakshi

Default nipple and tit torture

I would like you guys to suggest some innovative and painful dares that i can try to torture my tits and nipples.

i have just tried the dare that SUM posted on one thread.and even i have got clothpins on my nipples rite now.

limitations are that the torture shouldn't leave permanent mark.
and i can't post pictures,but if i like any dare i will definitely try it and let you guys knoe how did it go.please post some dares as i m desperately waiting to try something new on my nipples and tits

Last edited by rakshi; 09-27-2009 at 01:56 PM.
rakshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

To play with a friend:
You each place clotehspins on your nipples and knock off the other person's using your own breasts. Alternatively, you could each be trying to remove the other person's using only your mouth.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
rakshi

thanks for your reply, but sorry i forgot to mention that i dont have anybody with whom i can share a dare.p.s the dare should such that i can do it in my room alone.
thanks

waiting for dares anxiously
Old 09-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
rakshi

so nobody is going to give me a dare han??
Old 09-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

If you want something really painfull with nipples and clothespins, place them on, leave them on for some time (5-10 minutes) and then remove them by slapping them. If you are a bit more hardcore, apply toothpaste on nipples before the clothespins.

Apart from clothespins you could try soething completely different. Wet the nipples using water or even saliva and touch each nipple with a 9V freash battery. Both poles should touch the nipple. It doesn't have the same effect on everyone though. You can make this more painful if you connect two 9v batteries together. That + to - and then the free poles on the nipple. Remember the nipple must be really wet.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
rakshi

omg the toothpaste beneath the clothespin felt so good.and the slapping,
it was marvelous. like you said i applied toothpaste to the nipples and then put the clothespins. i let them on for 10 mins.due to the toothpaste it was all so burny and itchy.maybe it due to the fact that my nipple were sore because of nipple play before your dare (or the toothpaste done its marvels) but the sensation was fantantic.and the slapping emm emm.
they didnt get off by one slap so i simultaneously slapped them thrice.and boy that felt awesome
thanks for the dare.
i am sorry batteries and connecting wires or anything related to electric play is not available but as soon i grab my hand on these things i will try it too.but wait this is safe na???

keep more dares coming please.........
Old 09-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Baron View Post

Apart from clothespins you could try soething completely different. Wet the nipples using water or even saliva and touch each nipple with a 9V freash battery. Both poles should touch the nipple. It doesn't have the same effect on everyone though. You can make this more painful if you connect two 9v batteries together. That + to - and then the free poles on the nipple. Remember the nipple must be really wet.
Did this, and it's very fun! I'm not sure if it's the same sensation, but I was lazy and didn't want to wire the two batteries together, so I just used them both on the same area at once. Painful and rather nerve-wracking, but managable and interesting. Sort of stings and makes my skin crawl. Try seeing how long you can stand having it on at a time.

EDIT: oops, sorry about the double post.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:15 PM   #8
NurseJames

Seated in your room alone, remove your shirt completely. Place a clothes pin on each nipple, closer to the tip is best, and call someone on the telephone, wearing the clamps throughout the conversation.

Ideally you would have shaved your underarms and take selfie photos as this occurs.

Nurse James RN
NurseJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #9
Minxie

Default Nipples

I would love to really enlarge my nipple or inflict a lot of pain but without needles as I don't have the bottle of that , any dares or ideas please
Minxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #10
MKS55

You could use the trusty vacuum cleaner hose on your nipples. Keeping it on for a while will definitely engorge them. A bit more refined are vacuum tubes - a bit expensive unless you really like them. Same kind of suction but without the vacuum cleaner noise going all the time. Plus you can move around with them on.

Have some other ideas too if you are curious.
DEMEANOUR: Tolerant to a degree, respectful of limits, misrepresentation met by wrath.
MKS55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:12 AM   #11
MarkCrane

Nipple enlargement . . .

Try a wine bottle stopper - the vacuum kind. Position the stopper over the nipple and pump away.

The effect isn't permanent but it sure looks impressive for a about 30 minutes . . . and be ready for some sensitive nipples. Have the toothpaste and clamps handy !
MarkCrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:26 AM   #12
Minxie

What is it like using 9v batteries to nipples how painful
Minxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #13
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Try to do it!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:08 AM   #14
MarkCrane

How does a 9v battery feel? is it painful?

That's a matter of opinion. I tried it and it hurts. But feels good. As was stated above - something between a tingle and a pin prick. I tried the double battery suggestion - that was too much first time.

To try it out, just use battery and manouver the terminals onto your nipple. For more control, use test connectors - wires with clips at each end. That it gets more controllable.

Course, that was on male nipples!
MarkCrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:16 PM   #15
SirNelson

Smile Tit and Pussy Dare

Here's the dare...Shuffle a deck of cards.

You will be taking 30 cards from the deck (20 or 25 cards if you want a lighter dare)

If it is a club, slap one of your tits (your choice which one), hard
If it a spade, slap both tits hard
If it is diamond, slap both tits hard and slap your pussy twice
If it is a heart, slap both tits hard, slap your pussy 3 times and slap each cheek of your bare ass 10 times with either a wooden spoon, hairbrush, etc (your choice).

Please report back how the dare went.

Sir Nelson
SirNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirNelson for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk