Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
flashmecto

Default Doms with a married sub?

Hello. I've found myself in an enviable position. A lovely young lady (20 years my junior) has asked me to be her dom after I provided a bit of guidance for her submissive journey over the last few months.

As with all new arrangements, I'm currently feeling this girl out, understanding her limits, her goals, and what will send her quivering with joy at my feet. While her kinks are largely things I can work with, the fact that she is married is new to me. Her young husband is "fine" as long as he's not around to watch his wife serve. Curiously she's quickly offered me control of her orgasms, sex, and masturbation - insisting he'll never miss those things (hence her looking elsewhere, I suspect).

Public meetings would be limited (weekly?) and likely followed by play at my home (never hers). She is already dependent and craves constant virtual communication, tasks, and approval. Thus far the relationship has been largely virtual, apart from several public meetings that involved nothing other than caresses and correcting touches. I'd like to hear from other D/s resources as to how this (a married sub, largely remote) has worked for them.

Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
married, older master, submissive female