Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-27-2017, 08:53 AM   #1
publicdaresdc

Sport Tennis The Switch Challenge

So I haven't seen this format yet, if it's already here I apologize but this is for those of us that enjoy both being a Dare Master and a Dare Slave. The rules are simple, you set a challenge and wager slave time. If you post here, you agree that if another Getdare user, posts in this thread that they are accepting your challenge and meets your challenge you will be bound for the amount of slave time, or PM dares that you have specified. BUT if someone accepts, and fails to complete the challenge to the other player's satisfaction, the challenger is bound to DOUBLE the slave time as the initial player.

So for example, I post a challenge for someone to take a fully naked picture next to a street sign outdoors, no clothes in the picture. Since this is a very difficult dare, I might wager 20 PM dares (here you can specify if they must be within your limits, likes, or unlimited). Player X accepts the challenge in the thread and submits a pic to me with his pants pulled down. I don't accept it as meeting my challenge, he now owes me 40 PM dares. Any disagreement can only be settled by this thread which means you will need to post a link to the submission and then abide by the group's decision. So in this example, if Player X disagrees with me he may choose to challenge my decision by posting a link on Kinktalk and asking for the group to decide. In this case, the first person to post after the challenge will be the one and only vote. If he's unwilling to challenge me, then he must abide by my decision.

Perhaps needless to say but don't "lose" on purpose, however you may manipulate the difficulty to wager ratio to get what you want. If you're very submissive/slave oriented, make the challenge easy and the wager hard or vice versa. Feel free to specify that the challenge is gender specific or any other limitation you feel will make this exciting for you. This is not a person above challenge, any poster may be challenged at any time (so if you decide you want out, edit your post so people don't waste their time). I do highly recommend that place time limits on the challenge so that if someone accepts you know to look for a PM or KIK in 72 hours or whatever.

I'll start, my challenge is my example above. Take a photo, outdoors, naked, next to a street sign, no clothes visible in the pic. Face must be included, and it must be a new picture so hold a sign with the date written out. You have 72 hours from the time of accepting the challenge. And I wager 20 PM dares within limits. This challenge is for players identifying as male.

dislikes: crossdressing and feminization

Limits: Full public, scat, messy, family, children, animals, social suicide

kik and telegram: publicdared
publicdaresdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:27 AM   #2
publicdaresdc

Default Bumping this up

Hey still hoping others might find this fun, lmk and remember you can jump in with a challenge of your own, you don’t need to play me.

dislikes: crossdressing and feminization

Limits: Full public, scat, messy, family, children, animals, social suicide

kik and telegram: publicdared
publicdaresdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:54 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Instead of your one, a picture of you crossdressed by the road, 48 hours ti complete

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 04:46 PM   #4
diamon3885

LOOKING FOR MASTER: kik: diamon8517

Loves: tit torture, spankings, clit and cunt torture, orgasm control, pee/poo, bondage, anal torture, any control

Limits: Blood, illegal, social suicide, extreme pain, Full face showing, public humiliation
diamon3885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:00 AM   #5
Slut-b

I love this idea!

I think I’ve got a good one. A male needs to post a nude photo, full frontal (can leave out face) to Temporarily Exposed: https://temporarily.exposed/. Must include email and first name. Leave for one hour, 4 extensions. PM me the link.

In return, my wager is to do a live public cam session on Chaturbate for half an hour and take requests for tasks (I may decline some tasks depending on limits and such). I will post the session link here.

Likes: D/s, selfbondage, oral and anal training, wearing panties, edging, orgasm control/denial, forced-bi, feminization, cum eating, spanking

Dislikes: pee, humiliation, messy, body writing, tedious or boring, corner time, ruined orgasms, ball slapping

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood, permanent, face, hard impact CBT

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
Slut-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:19 AM   #6
Slut-b

Bumping this thread. I think it's an interesting one if it can get some traction.

Likes: D/s, selfbondage, oral and anal training, wearing panties, edging, orgasm control/denial, forced-bi, feminization, cum eating, spanking

Dislikes: pee, humiliation, messy, body writing, tedious or boring, corner time, ruined orgasms, ball slapping

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood, permanent, face, hard impact CBT

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
Slut-b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, switch, switches