Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-23-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
Mythdare

Post A risky jog.

It all started with this request ; http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=182997
I was in the mood for some dares, I knew I could go for a jog outside because the weather was great.

First, I went to look for a female clothing store, I was really nervous. The mall was crowded and there were enough people I knew walking around that day. I manned up and walked into a Hunkemoller, a female lingerie store. They had these super tight thongs for 19,96 euro's each. I grabbed two of them and tried them on in the dressingroom. The women behind the counter looked at me with a funny face. I ignored her completely and continued changing. I left the door open so that anyone coming around the corner could see me, it gave me such a rush. I wedgied the thong as hard as I could and started moaning. The store was much quieter as before and it made me feel uncomfortable again.

I left the changingroom and chose a fitting bra, I walked up to the counter and payed for the items. I walked out with a bag filled with 2 thongs and a c-cup bra.
Once I got home, I was ready for my jog. I stuffed the skirt that I had bought two days ago in the bag with the thongs and bra. I had to sneak out of the house because my mom and dad arrived from my cousin's birthday. They walked into the livingroom and I silently moved downstairs and opened the backdoor.

I grabbed my bike and took off. I headed towards the local park, a place with a minor crowd, mostly people walking their dogs. I checked my thread and read the dares that had to be completed again. I chose to do the 1st and 3rd.. the second didn't appeal me.
I undressed and threw my clothes into the bushes, it was in the afternoon and the park was pretty crowded. I was standing there fully naked, playing with my half hard cock.
I wedgied the thong from the back and stuffed the bra that I had putt on. The akirt was hanging low, so that my ass showed with the thong sticking out above the skirt.
My cock was dangling underneath it. I was dressed in an extremely embarresing way.
Now I needed to find a girl that would give me the permissionto pee.
I was holding the banana that I had taken with me.

I wandered around the park, hiding in the bushes when someone was heading my direction.
Then I saw this chick walking her dog. She was quite handsome and seemed unaware of my presence.
I gazed at her, she had long brown hair, great thighs, b or c-cup boobs and a lovely face.
I could not get my eyes off of her. She was still heading towards me, she looked up and noticed me. She laughed when see saw the way I was dressed, she asked me if I was a fruit.
I told her no.

She kept on laughing and I waited for her to calm down. After a minut or two she stopped. I looked her right in her blue eyes and asked it.. May I take a piss? She looked at me funny and shrugged ; Yea.. I guess so? But.. make sure you do not urinate all over the grass. I hesitated, did she just tell me to golden shower myself?

My cock became hard and raised up underneath the skirt making it impossible to hide.
She started laughing again, she took out her phone and told me to pee. If I needed to go so bad.. then why couldn't I do it now?

I layed down and pulled up the skirt, I started putting pressure on my bladdrr, which made me release small dark yellow squirts on my chest and chin.
The girl just couldn't stop laughing and told me to taste it! This made me so horny, I sat up and pissed on my own face, I slowly opened my mouth to let the stream fill it up.
I tasted the sour, warm piss and swallowed.

The girl bended over and took of her shirt and bra. She grabbed my cock real tight and started wacking it. A warm feeling filled me up, I came after 20 seconds all over her hand.She looked at me and rubbed the cum covered hand over my mouth.

Suddenly I stopped feeling horny, it made me feel embarresed and humiliated. Her face was emotionless, she stopped filming and told me to stand up, I did so.
She took the collar from her dog and put it around my neck, I needed to walk on all fours or she would upload my video everywhere. I obeyed and felled awful.
I cried a little and tried to talk her out of it. After.. I believe an hour or so, she let me go.
I walked to the spot were I had thrown my clean clothes, but I did not find them.

I felt abused.. It turned me on, sort of. I walked back home a few hours later to be sure they were in bed. I smelled like piss and my face was covered in white spots that had harden afterall that time outside. I was to tired to even wash myself.
I went upstairs unnoticed and undressed myself. I threw the thong, skirt and bra underneath my bed and went to sleep.

I hope to meet this girl again some day...

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895

Last edited by Mythdare; 06-23-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:34 PM   #2
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I wish this could happen to me and I don't even like cross dressing. You'll probably see her if you wait around that park again.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #3
Mythdare

Smile

I will look for her everyday at that park! I must see her again. It was the best experience of my life!

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dared, humiliated, public, reallife