Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-26-2016, 09:04 PM   #1
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default 5 New Rules for You

This dice dare was written to honor Switch Lucy. Hope you enjoy, Lucy!

You're going to be adding new rules to follow. There are 5 categories for rules. You will add 1 rule per category. If any particular category happens to be against your limits, you will pick a category from which you'll pick two rules.

First, let's find out how long you'll be following each of your new rules:

1- 3 weeks
2- 1 week
4- 1 month
5- 2 weeks
6- 2 months

Now to the rules!

EDGING
1- Every day, you must count how many times you swear. Each time you swear, you must edge once for each swear word. You may cum only on days you manage to not swear.
2- Each day you must flip a coin to decide if you may cum. However, you must edge 5 times in order to flip the coin. If you get heads, you may cum. If you get tails, you may not. You can flip again in the same day, but the price for each flip increases. The second flip will cost 10 additional edges, the third flip, 15 edges, fourth costs 20 edges, etc.
3- In order to keep clean, you must edge. If you want to take a shower, you must edge first. If you want to wash your hands, you must edge first. If you want to brush your teeth, you must edge first. Edges must be completed prior to completing the action. You can guess how many times you'll need to clean yourself throughout the day and pay the edges early, however if you ended up doing extra edges, you may not carry the edges over to the next day. You may only cum on days you do not wash yourself (or brush your teeth) at all.
4- You must edge once every hour (for a total of 8 hours) throughout the night to cum the next day. If you miss edging during any hour during the night, you may not cum the next day. You may choose which nights you wish to follow this rule, but no cumming if you do not complete this task.
5- In order to do anything recreational (such as watching TV, play on getDare, etc) you must edge twice per hour. You must read non-fictional books/articles that you aren't already reading for school/work for a total of 5 hours in order to earn an orgasm.
6- Count how many people you speak to in a day. You must edge once for every person you speak with each day. You may cum if you have been kind to every person you interacted with throughout the day.

BLADDER CONTROL
1- Any time you need to pee you must first spend 5 minutes standing in front of the toilet thinking about how much you need to go. If you must go right away (eg: you're at work and cannot afford the 5 extra minutes), you may. However, the next time you must pee, you must spend 15 minutes standing in front of the toilet instead of 5.
2- Any day you drink water and only water you may pee as you desire. If you choose to drink something other than water, you must wait 1 hour after you feel the urge to pee to relieve yourself for the rest of the day.
3- From the moment you lay down in bed to the moment your alarm goes off in the morning, you may not leave the bed. If you cannot hold it any longer, you have two choices. Choice 1) Pee the bed and go back to sleep. 2) Go to the bathroom, but you may not go back to sleep.
4- Anytime you want to pee, you may immediately go to the bathroom, but you may not pee until you have first completed an edge.
5- In order to pee, you must first participate in some way on getDare. You may send a PM dare, post in a thread, or chat with another getDare member. You can pay for your pee opportunities in advance for hours you cannot be on getDare (such as when you're at work). You cannot pay for bathroom time in advance when you have access to getDare in the moment.
6- At least twice a day, When you need to pee, you must first listen to this full audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMejTKs4Y4)

UNDERWEAR CONTROL
1- This one is simple: you may not wear underwear at all at any time.
2- You may wear underwear any day you own a pair of the correct color. You may not wash any underwear during your rules period. If you do not have enough pairs of the right color, you can choose to wear the dirty pair, or no underwear at all. Sunday: Black, Monday: Purple, Tuesday: Pink, Wednesday: Yellow, Thursday: White, Friday: Red, Saturday: Green
3- You must wear thongs and only thongs throughout your entire rules period. You may not go commando. If you do not own at least two thongs you must either buy some, or reroll for this section.
4- You may wear any underwear that you want to wear. You may not go commando. Each morning, add a thin line of toothpaste on the inside of your underwear before putting them on. Enjoy your day!
5- Buy a large piece of cloth that you can pin to yourself as your underwear. You must pin your underwear on each day. You may use this picture as inspiration: http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/medi...fastening4.jpg
6- Make sure you have at least one pair of dirty underwear. Each day roll a die. If you roll a 6, you may wear a clean pair of underwear. If you get any other number, you must wear a pair of your dirty underwear.

PET PLAY
1- Cat- When you are alone you must crawl on all 4's at all times. You may stand up to reach items, but then must return to all 4's to get to where you need to go.
2- Duck- You love the water. You must shower every day. During your shower you must squat and quack. Yes, this means that if you got this and #3 in the edging section, you are effectively denied the entire time. Sorry!
3- Dog- You must eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor without using your hands. If you eat all meals with others around, then take a snack to your room and eat the snack in this manner.
4- Rabbit- As a bunny rabbit, you must eat carrots every day with at least one meal.
5- Mouse- Once a day, get a piece of cheese and place it somewhere on the floor in your house/apartment. Then blindfold yourself and crawl around your house until you find the piece of cheese. You may not take off your blindfold until you have consumed the piece of cheese. If you cannot have cheese, replace the cheese with crackers or another snack of similar size. If you cannot crawl around your house due to family/roommates, reroll this section.
6- Parrot- Once a day, pick a 30 minute show that you'd like to watch. You must spend the entire 30 minutes repeating the words the characters say as closely as possible.

LINE WRITING
1- Every day you must type the following sentences in Word or a similar program 15 times: "I like rules. Rules are good. Rules make me better." After you finish typing, cound any typos you have. If you have more than 2 typos, the next day increase your number of sentences by 5 sentences.
2- Throughout your rule time you must write a total of 500 sentences by hand (yes, this will be harder for those with a shorter rule "Writing sentences sucks because it makes my hand hurt."
3- Every day you must listen for a cool or inspirational quote from those around you. Write the quote you heard 10 times every night. If you did not find a quote to write, you must instead write the following sentence 30 times: "I am an idiot who cannot follow simple rules."
4- For 10 minutes a day, listen to a podcast and transcribe the podcast by hand.
5- One day 1, spend 10 minutes writing down your thoughts. Write whatever comes to mind without editing. Each subsequent day, you will attempt to recreate the document you wrote on day 1 from memory. If you cannot recreate the document by the last day of your rule period, spank yourself twice for every mistake you made on each document.
6- Every day find a random sentence posted on getDare by a random user. Roll a 20 sided die and write the sentence you found that many times.

Enjoy your new rules! If you are going to follow this dice dare, please post a comment on the thread with your rolls.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 10-31-2016, 10:45 PM   #2
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

First I would like to thank Lola Bunny for creating this excellent dice dare! I like the variety of tasks

Here are the rolls I got -:

5 - 2 weeks
2 - (edges - flip coin)
5 - bladder control
6 - underwear (Dirty )
6 - Pet play (Parrot, this is going to be annoying lol)
1 - Line writing

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 03:31 PM   #3
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

5 - 2 weeks

EDGING
5 - In order to do anything recreational (such as watching TV, play on getDare, etc) you must edge twice per hour. You must read non-fictional books/articles that you aren't already reading for school/work for a total of 5 hours in order to earn an orgasm.

Bladder
4- Anytime you want to pee, you may immediately go to the bathroom, but you may not pee until you have first completed an edge.

Underwear
2- You may wear underwear any day you own a pair of the correct color. You may not wash any underwear during your rules period. If you do not have enough pairs of the right color, you can choose to wear the dirty pair, or no underwear at all. Sunday: Black, Monday: Purple, Tuesday: Pink, Wednesday: Yellow, Thursday: White, Friday: Red, Saturday: Green

Pet
1- Cat- When you are alone you must crawl on all 4's at all times. You may stand up to reach items, but then must return to all 4's to get to where you need to go.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:08 PM   #4
Clopen

Send a message via Yahoo to Clopen

I was going to do this since you were such a good sport about letting me waste your time, but then I rolled a 3 and can't figure out how long I'm supposed to follow the rules.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

PM Dares
Clopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:41 AM   #5
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clopen View Post
I was going to do this since you were such a good sport about letting me waste your time, but then I rolled a 3 and can't figure out how long I'm supposed to follow the rules.
FOREVER!!!! Just for being cheeky.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 09:45 AM   #6
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
FOREVER!!!! Just for being cheeky.
OMG! I can't believe I missed that. For a 3, let's say 57 hours, 41 minutes, and 7 seconds.

I will accept a punishment for this oversight should you deem it appropriate.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 11-06-2016, 01:48 PM   #7
Sam~
Truth Freak

Due to a PM dare I am doing this.

I got

Time -: 2 - 1 week

Edging 3 - May be dined for a week, not sure can go a day with NO washing!

Bladder 6 -: Audio

Underwear -: 6 Dirty

Pet play -: 5 - Mouse

Line writing -: 1 Typing
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:47 PM   #8
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Alyssandra's Hitmeat hopes everyone enjoys this dice dare. It is very glad to see people are using the dare.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 11-07-2016, 05:21 PM   #9
Error404

Default I started

I rolles 2 for pet play because I cannot do underwear

- 1 week

3- In order to keep clean, you must edge. If you want to take a shower, you must edge first. If you want to wash your hands, you must edge first. If you want to brush your teeth, you must edge first. Edges must be completed prior to completing the action. You can guess how many times you'll need to clean yourself throughout the day and pay the edges early, however if you ended up doing extra edges, you may not carry the edges over to the next day. You may only cum on days you do not wash yourself (or brush your teeth) at all.

5- In order to pee, you must first participate in some way on getDare. You may send a PM dare, post in a thread, or chat with another getDare member. You can pay for your pee opportunities in advance for hours you cannot be on getDare (such as when you're at work). You cannot pay for bathroom time in advance when you have access to getDare in the moment.

Dog- You must eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor without using your hands. If you eat all meals with others around, then take a snack to your room and eat the snack in this manner.

- Every day you must type the following sentences in Word or a similar program 15 times: "I like rules. Rules are good. Rules make me better." After you finish typing, cound any typos you have. If you have more than 2 typos, the next day increase your number of sentences by 5 sentences.

Dislikes/Punishment: Watersports, A2M, Line Writing, Online exposure

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood

I'm still exploring my kinks, suggest something!
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:36 AM   #10
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl

How long
4- 1 month
--> ouch very long especially under supervision

Now to the rules!

EDGING
2- Each day you must flip a coin to decide if you may cum. However, you must edge 5 times in order to flip the coin. If you get heads, you may cum. If you get tails, you may not. You can flip again in the same day, but the price for each flip increases. The second flip will cost 10 additional edges, the third flip, 15 edges, fourth costs 20 edges, etc.

BLADDER CONTROL
3- From the moment you lay down in bed to the moment your alarm goes off in the morning, you may not leave the bed. If you cannot hold it any longer, you have two choices. Choice 1) Pee the bed and go back to sleep. 2) Go to the bathroom, but you may not go back to sleep.

UNDERWEAR CONTROL

5- Buy a large piece of cloth that you can pin to yourself as your underwear. You must pin your underwear on each day. You may use this picture as inspiration: http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/medi...fastening4.jpg

PET PLAY
3- Dog- You must eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor without using your hands. If you eat all meals with others around, then take a snack to your room and eat the snack in this manner.

LINE WRITING
1- Every day you must type the following sentences in Word or a similar program 15 times: "I like rules. Rules are good. Rules make me better." After you finish typing, cound any typos you have. If you have more than 2 typos, the next day increase your number of sentences by 5 sentences.

That will be long !

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:46 AM   #11
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default 5 new rules for karl during three weeks

here what my master found by the dices :

Edging
Bladder control
underwear control
3- You must wear thongs and only thongs throughout your entire rules period. You may not go commando. If you do not own at least two thongs you must either buy some, or reroll for this section.
pet play
4- Rabbit- As a bunny rabbit, you must eat carrots every day with at least one meal.
Line writing
5- One day 1, spend 10 minutes writing down your thoughts. Write whatever comes to mind without editing. Each subsequent day, you will attempt to recreate the document you wrote on day 1 from memory. If you cannot recreate the document by the last day of your rule period, spank yourself twice for every mistake you made on each document.

begining today

karl
Old 12-16-2016, 01:25 PM   #12
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Due to losing in loser has to thread, I have to do this dice dare

I got -:

6- 2 months

Now to the rules!

EDGING
3- In order to keep clean, you must edge. If you want to take a shower, you must edge first. If you want to wash your hands, you must edge first. If you want to brush your teeth, you must edge first. Edges must be completed prior to completing the action. You can guess how many times you'll need to clean yourself throughout the day and pay the edges early, however if you ended up doing extra edges, you may not carry the edges over to the next day. You may only cum on days you do not wash yourself (or brush your teeth) at all. This is going to be VERY frustrating!

BLADDER CONTROL

At least this one should not be that hard, I very rarely have to get up to pee

UNDERWEAR CONTROL

This one could be interesting.... could be going commando or wearing panties more!

PET PLAY

5- Mouse- Once a day, get a piece of cheese and place it somewhere on the floor in your house/apartment. Then blindfold yourself and crawl around your house until you find the piece of cheese. You may not take off your blindfold until you have consumed the piece of cheese. If you cannot have cheese, replace the cheese with crackers or another snack of similar size. If you cannot crawl around your house due to family/roommates, reroll this section.

Sounds fun.....

LINE WRITING
1- Every day you must type the following sentences in Word or a similar program 15 times: "I like rules. Rules are good. Rules make me better." After you finish typing, count any typos you have. If you have more than 2 typos, the next day increase your number of sentences by 5 sentences.

Better than hand writing I guess....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 12:54 PM   #13
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Since i cannot edge, i rolled to see which of the remaining sections to do two rules, it was bladder control. i also rolled one month for my duration

Bladder Control
2. Any day you drink water and only water you may pee as you desire. If you choose to drink something other than water, you must wait 1 hour after you feel the urge to pee to relieve yourself for the rest of the day.
6- At least twice a day, When you need to pee, you must first listen to this full audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMejTKs4Y4)

Underwear Control
5. Buy a large piece of cloth that you can pin to yourself as your underwear. You must pin your underwear on each day. You may use this picture as inspiration: http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/medi...fastening4.jpg

Pet play
4- Rabbit- As a bunny rabbit, you must eat carrots every day with at least one meal

Line Writing
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #14
stinkybutt

4- 1 month

EDGING
5- In order to do anything recreational (such as watching TV, play on getDare, etc) you must edge twice per hour. You must read non-fictional books/articles that you aren't already reading for school/work for a total of 5 hours in order to earn an orgasm.

BLADDER CONTROL
1- Any time you need to pee you must first spend 5 minutes standing in front of the toilet thinking about how much you need to go. If you must go right away (eg: you're at work and cannot afford the 5 extra minutes), you may. However, the next time you must pee, you must spend 15 minutes standing in front of the toilet instead of 5.

UNDERWEAR CONTROL

PET PLAY

LINE WRITING
3- Every day you must listen for a cool or inspirational quote from those around you. Write the quote you heard 10 times every night. If you did not find a quote to write, you must instead write the following sentence 30 times: "I am an idiot who cannot follow simple rules."
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 06:19 AM   #15
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default 5 rules for karl

How long : 5- 2 weeks

EDGING
4- You must edge once every hour (for a total of 8 hours) throughout the night to cum the next day. If you miss edging during any hour during the night, you may not cum the next day. You may choose which nights you wish to follow this rule, but no cumming if you do not complete this task.

BLADDER CONTROL

UNDERWEAR CONTROL

PET PLAY

LINE WRITING
2- Throughout your rule time you must write a total of 500 sentences by hand (yes, this will be harder for those with a shorter rule "Writing sentences sucks because it makes my hand hurt."

NIce for next 2 weeks
thanks

karl

Advertisements
Kink Talk