Go Back   getDare Forums > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #1
djc

Default Have you ever in a chat room say you where a different sex

I'll admit many years ago I was on a chat room sitemperature i claimed I was female this was where I first got to exploring my kinks as he main reason was that most of he women in there where ever Lesbians or bi bit prefer female I never told hem I was a guy also that was where I found out as bI as I enjoy having fun with femboys now I want to hear if anyone has done this??
djc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #2
Nikeryda

I've had times when people have mistakenly thought I was female because of my irregular username but I've never actually told anyone that I am a female. I guess I don't really like to be treated differently because someone thinks I'm a girl.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:47 PM   #3
djc

it was more a roleplay site apart and i claimed to be a futa but i have to say i got to experience many different kinks thought it
djc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:06 PM   #4
RiskyFlame
gD Helper

Once to see how much more attention you'd get compared to when you're a simple guy. When I registered a dummy account, I got 7 unwanted PMs and when I was quiet in the chat room for a dozen minutes, I also got several whispers and a few private chat requests. I don't know if this happens all the time or only when you're new but if it's the same all the time, females have it quite a bit harder than males regarding having to deal with unwanted/unsafe people.

Chastity • CBT • Anal • Panties • Chatting • Pain • Exercise • Cross dressing • Line writing • Forced • Name calling • SPH • Nipple play • Spanking • Sensory deprivation • Micromanagement • Rules • Blackmail • Financial control • Sleeping • Nudity • Interrogation • Truths • Fantasies • Hidden public • Risky • Pet Play • Food • Feminisation • Unlisted kinks

Water Sports • Cornertime • Semi-public

Scat • Webcam • Full public • Identification • Edging • Fam & Friends

Hypnosis
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 04-16-2018, 02:36 AM   #5
Edgeandenial
getDare Sweetheart

Nope....I've not

Ps: I don't take any random dare/task etc so don't ask.
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:23 AM   #6
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Once to see how much more attention you'd get compared to when you're a simple guy. When I registered a dummy account, I got 7 unwanted PMs and when I was quiet in the chat room for a dozen minutes, I also got several whispers and a few private chat requests. I don't know if this happens all the time or only when you're new but if it's the same all the time, females have it quite a bit harder than males regarding having to deal with unwanted/unsafe people.
Kind of OT but this is such a great post.

Quote:
if it's the same all the time, females have it quite a bit harder than males regarding having to deal with unwanted/unsafe people.

A little extra emphasis because reading this was like yes.
(It's the same all. the. time.)
(Online, irl, etc. I've gotten creeps hitting on me while waiting at damn stoplights in my car before.)

Sorry, back to your question:

I haven't outright "pretended to be a guy", but there were forums and stuff I used to frequent when I gamed a lot. I just left out any indication I was female there just to avoid annoying comments from men.
Or ask us anything!

personal likes/limits—

❤: nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, bondage, hidden public, slave training, pussy worship, sensation play, discipline, hypno

✘: toilet related/unsanitary, extended kneeling, chemical play, messy, feet, needles/tacks, photos, illegal, permanent, anything that involves others
apr_ska is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements