Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #31
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Ancay ouyay understandway isthay?

pretty sure this is Can you understand this .. with ay on the end of all and the first two and last one messed up D:
but my question is why was this done !

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:41 AM   #32
Teeks
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
Ancay ouyay understandway isthay?

pretty sure this is Can you understand this .. with ay on the end of all and the first two and last one messed up D:
but my question is why was this done !
What? ô.O I don't understand! xD

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:46 AM   #33
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Tekaa;224474]
What is your favorite brand of underwear?
Well, i don't own any famous underwear brand item, but I like Victoria's Secret. I think they have a lot of choice and that their clothing is wonderful, but ecpensive.

That shouldn't be surprising given the picture on your profile. They do have a lot of really cool stuff and good solid things.

If you could have any three things from VS what would they be?
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:32 PM   #34
lokelake
getDare Succubus

1. What was the worst (most snow that fell) snowstorm you can remember? And how much fell?

2. Are you happy being female?

3. What do you hate about being a female?

4. Can you speak in any other language besides French and English?

5. How many phone calls did you make the other day?

6. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #35
Star Shadows
Prodigy

1. If you could change just on thing to make the world a better place, what would you do?
2. A boy and his father are in a car crash and they are both sent to hospital with sever injuries... The surgeon looks at the boy and says "I cannot operate on this boy for he is my son?" how so?
3. You are an inmate in a concentration camp. A sadistic guard is about to hang your son who tried to escape and wants you to pull the chair from underneath him. He says that if you don't he will not only kill your son but some other innocent inmate as well. You don't have any doubt that he means what he says. What should you do?
4. You are a psychiatrist and your patient has just confided to you that he intends to kill a woman. You're inclined to dismiss the threat as idle, but you aren't sure. Should you report the threat to the police and the woman or should you remain silent as the principle of confidentiality between psychiatrist and patient demands?
5. you are on a raft with 30 yooung students and a strange looking man, if someone doesnt leave the raft the boat will sink and there is a strong chance all aboard will die. Who would you make go over board, one of the children or the strange man? Why?
6. someone, in full body armour has a gun to the head of a person you love and you have a gun in your hand, the person says if you do not shoot the stranger he has next to him, he will kill the person you love. do you shoot the stranger, refuse or shoot the person in hope that the triger wont fire before your bullet hits the loved one?
(I always found the moral questions more interesting)

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:59 AM   #36
trakky

who was the first person you were ever attracted to in a sexual way?
What are you wearing right now?
what is the longest period of time you have been naked?
can you lick your own nipples?
can you lick your own pussy?
have you ever tried anal?
what are your sexual fantasies?
if you could have sex with anyone in the world who would it be?
have you ever gone in public without any panties?
have you ever been seen naked by someone you didnt mean to show?
are you shaved?
have you ever posted pictures of yourself on the internet?
do you ever feel like going up to a random guy and sucking his dick?
what is the most recent time that your parents have seen you naked?
what size are you boobs?
has anyone that you dont like ever tried to chat you up?
trakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #37
Teeks
Distinguished Member

If you could have any three things from VS what would they be?
Seriously I don't know ... I'd say the "Sexy Little Things® Ruffle v-string with garters", the Victoria's Secret Pink® "Tank & panty set", and the and one of the pencil/skinny jeans they have.

1. What was the worst (most snow that fell) snowstorm you can remember? And how much fell?
I was like 11, and at school when the snow started falling. Was a real snowstorm, you could see the snowflakes dancing in the wind ... and in the ned there was like 30 cm of snow.

2. Are you happy being female?
Yes, i'm very happy with being a female, wouldn't want to be a guy.

3. What do you hate about being a female?
Periods, mostly that's it really.

4. Can you speak in any other language besides French and English?
I suck at Spanish, I speak very little. And I know a few words of Slovenian, but that's it.

5. How many phone calls did you make the other day?
When was the other day? o.o and I don't know, depends, sometimes I can have like 10 or 20 calls a day, and sometimes have none.

6. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I don't know. Hanging out with friends, or shopping I'd say. Or just even being outside alone, sitting on a bench. It feels very nice to be alone sometimes. I enjoy it a lot.

Thanks for all your questions, I'll answer Shadowdare93 and trakky's as soon as possible, but I am running late those days!

Old 01-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #38
Teeks
Distinguished Member

1. If you could change just on thing to make the world a better place, what would you do?
I don't know. really anything that might sound clever has it's good and bad consequences, so ... Maybe have only worldwide spoken languages, and the others kept has part of a country's culture and all ... in my opinion would help a few things ...

2. A boy and his father are in a car crash and they are both sent to hospital with sever injuries... The surgeon looks at the boy and says "I cannot operate on this boy for he is my son?" how so?
Ahaah so fucking funny because a friend asked me that like a couple of days ago, so I have the answer, which is somehow obvious but can't help not to think about. The surgeon is a women, the guy's mother.

3. You are an inmate in a concentration camp. A sadistic guard is about to hang your son who tried to escape and wants you to pull the chair from underneath him. He says that if you don't he will not only kill your son but some other innocent inmate as well. You don't have any doubt that he means what he says. What should you do?
I don't know. I think i'll try and find a possibility to get myself killed first. I know it's low and all, but I couldn't touch my kids, or whatever. And I couldn't stand to see my kids plus other innocents killed. so really no idea.

4. You are a psychiatrist and your patient has just confided to you that he intends to kill a woman. You're inclined to dismiss the threat as idle, but you aren't sure. Should you report the threat to the police and the woman or should you remain silent as the principle of confidentiality between psychiatrist and patient demands?
The principle of confidentiality doesn't apply when there's a threat. So, I would report it to the police obviously. Not in a bad way, just to make sure the guy won't kill anyone, and that's he's cured for his mental illness. For a protection purpose, for him and the person he wants to kill.

5. you are on a raft with 30 yooung students and a strange looking man, if someone doesnt leave the raft the boat will sink and there is a strong chance all aboard will die. Who would you make go over board, one of the children or the strange man? Why?
I'll go overboard. As simple as that. I won't push any of the kids, nor the guy. Only I will make him go overboard if he's actually done something, but since he hasn't, I'll just go myself.

6. someone, in full body armour has a gun to the head of a person you love and you have a gun in your hand, the person says if you do not shoot the stranger he has next to him, he will kill the person you love. do you shoot the stranger, refuse or shoot the person in hope that the triger wont fire before your bullet hits the loved one?
I'll shot the stranger! No way in hell I could live without my loved one. Seriously, this might sounds cruel, but to me, it's just human nature. When you love someone, you're back to your animal shape, instincts and all. It's a matter of protection, living, safety.

Old 01-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #39
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

In one of your posts you said that you thought maybe you lost your virginity but then found out that you didn't. Can you explain that story a little better?
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #40
Atelo

Why did you choose your username?
Atelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:51 AM   #41
Teeks
Distinguished Member

who was the first person you were ever attracted to in a sexual way?
Last year's history teacher. He was not even 30, and if not the kind of guy I "usually" like, and not very handsome, there was something about him i couldn't explain, first time I saw him, i felt like my body was on fire. Now we're good friends.

What are you wearing right now?
Now i'm wearing some denim mini skirt, with funny coloured tights, one of my snoopy thongs, pink Chuck's, white, lace and cotton bra, and some v-neck tight black sweater.

what is the longest period of time you have been naked?
Mhm I think it's been like just a few hours, a night, because sometimes I like to sleep naked. But I think I'll have time to be naked soon, since next week i should have the house, parents and sis gone for a day or two

can you lick your own nipples?
I can.

can you lick your own pussy?
Never tried, possible, I'll see if I can.

have you ever tried anal?
Mhm, i have "tried" anal, if some alone play counts.

what are your sexual fantasies?
I have severals but the two most important, I believe, are here and there.

if you could have sex with anyone in the world who would it be?
I don't know ... A certain someone maybe :$

have you ever gone in public without any panties?
No, or maybe once, but I was 8! xD

have you ever been seen naked by someone you didnt mean to show?
I don't think so, no.

are you shaved?
Yeah, but actually letting my legs and thighs hair grow a little so I can wax soon, and waxing my privates

have you ever posted pictures of yourself on the internet?
Depends on the kind of pictures. I have absolutely normal pictures of myself on facebook.

do you ever feel like going up to a random guy and sucking his dick?
No i don't think so ... Maybe if someday i end up badly screwed, like wasted, drunk and stoned, but no, I really don't feel like it.

what is the most recent time that your parents have seen you naked?
Mhm can't really recall ... mom has just surprised me this morning while I was plucking some hair on my privates, don't know if it counts ...

what size are you boobs?
38C.

has anyone that you dont like ever tried to chat you up?
Yes, often happens to me.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #42
Teeks
Distinguished Member

Why did you choose your username? I don't really know, it's my username on a few forums, i just thought i sounded good.

In one of your posts you said that you thought maybe you lost your virginity but then found out that you didn't. Can you explain that story a little better?
Simple: friend's joke. I have had a lot of party last summer, getting drunk, stoned, sleeping like everywhere, anytime, and so, once, a few friends made me believe something that wasn't true, as to know, I had had sex with a guy. When I didn't get my periods the next month i freaked out and even did a pregnancy test, while i was a virgin ... in the end, they admited they had said it for "fun".

Old 01-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #43
Katiie

when did you last shower??
describe your favourite underwear (bra and knickers)??
do you wear glasses??
what do you sleep in??
Katiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:07 AM   #44
Teeks
Distinguished Member

when did you last shower??
Yesterday morning, so, about 1 pm xD.

describe your favourite underwear (bra and knickers)??
I don't know ... I loooove my Snoopy thongs, and my black stripped white bra, but I don't have faves really ...

do you wear glasses??
I do, but only put on them when i'm home and my eyes feel tired.

what do you sleep in??
Pyjamas, sleeping tees, underwear or sometimes naked.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #45
vinsin
getDare Sweetheart

I see you like Dirty talk, what is your favorite kind?
vinsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk