Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
silvia84

Send a message via ICQ to silvia84
Default 26 / f / Silvia... comes back for dares!

Hello!
I've been missing for a few days and someone wondered if I disappeared forever. No! I'm still here! My apologies to everybody. I had a difficult time at work and the health of one of my relatives turned worse...
Now I'm back, and I still accept dares.

PS: I wrote my likes, dislikes, and some other detail in my signature.

Dislikes
any kind of pain, poo, ropes, photos, high heels

Toys I have
a dick shaped vibrator, a small "internal" vibrator + remote, handcuffs

I am submissive. Please don't send me messages asking for a mistress
silvia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
jimb0
Account Banned

I dare you to wet yourself 3 times in 48 hours.
You should do one in your home, one in public and one in a place of your choice.
Make sure in each case you wear an outfit it can be seen in, but for in public it doesn't have to be very obvious, just so that it makes a very subtle difference to avoid to much embarrassment.
For the one at home you should make sure the outfit shows up the wetness very well so that if anyone were to see you it would be obvious what you have done.
You cannot change for an hour once you have wet yourself.

Have fun
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
Mirandawhore

Send a message via ICQ to Mirandawhore Send a message via Yahoo to Mirandawhore

wear a very short skirt and go outside with your vibrator inside you. everytime you pass by somone you have to turn it on with the remote from 5 meters before and 5 meters after you pass them... enjoy
Old 05-25-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
deschut
Distinguished Member

Go wear a running outfit, and go for a jog in the park. But before you leave, take 1 liter of water to drink...

1.) In the park, when running, in case you see a person with a red jacket, remove your bra, and walk with it in your hands for 5 minutes. After that, start running again.

2.) Since you've taken a liter of water, and you have to keep this up for 1,5 hour (if you're tired of running you can continue walking, or take a rest somewhere on a park-bench).
In case you need to pee - you cannot take your pants off.

Hope you get home dry

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #5
owlart
getDare Devil

Since you like public and cold, then go find an ice cream seller, buy two ice cream cones and place the ice cream straight into the front of your panties and into your bra too. If it gets too cold, you can use your fingers to scoop it out and eat it.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #6
curdares
Distinguished Member

Posting this here for everybody to see what you will be doing.

Tonight at the home owner associating meeting (or whatever it's really called, that's the best I can come up with), I want you to wear a skirt that covers you completely, no panties, a top and a bra. Shoes too. You are not going to need to feel naked this time. I don't want you caught in front of your neighbors. Okay,not true, I want you caught, but I don't want to make your living there difficult or your Mom finding out.

Roll a dice 14 times and write down the result on a piece of paper. Insert your vibe right before you go, and every 5 minutes set the vibe to the result of the dice roll (same as you did at work only you are rolling the dice first to minimize the chances of getting caught). (quick version of this for those that don't know, the higher the dice roll, the stronger the vibe goes. Throwing a dice in the meeting is too obvious, so I'm having her do it first).

If the meeting lasts longer than the number of dice rolls you have, use the same list but backwards (starting at the bottom and going up). You may stop if the meeting lasts more than 2 hours, but you said it should only be an hour.

Since you have the place to yourself, you should be naked while you are home. You probably already were though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #7
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default breakfast dare

Again, posting this for everybody else to see what's coming, this is the same as what you already know about.

Go out to breakfast wearing a thin white top, short skirt, and shoes. Nothing else. Put the vibe in you before you leave your house. Set it to it's lowest setting until you get there. As soon as you walk in the door, set the vibe to 3. Order your breakfast, and enjoy it. You must stay in there 10 minutes with the vibe on 3 setting. You may lower the setting to 1 after the 10 minutes is over, and leave.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #8
bee9
getDare Succubus

Dare for a late evening: choose some safe place near a road (not too close, but visible from the road) put your remote vibe inside you switch it on max, lower your panties to your knees (make sure the panties are tight so they won't drop any further), put a blindfold of sort on your eyes, put handcuffs on your hands in front and throw out the key from the handcuffs (not too far). Turn 5 times around to lose orientation and start searching using only your hands. No kneeling or sitting down, your legs should remain straight.

If you'll cum 5 times without finding the key count yourself unlucky -- you go home half of the way naked with vibe on full.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:03 AM   #9
silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Tonight at the home owner associating meeting (or whatever it's really called, that's the best I can come up with), I want you to wear a skirt that covers you completely, no panties, a top and a bra. Shoes too. You are not going to need to feel naked this time. I don't want you caught in front of your neighbors. Okay,not true, I want you caught, but I don't want to make your living there difficult or your Mom finding out.

Roll a dice 14 times and write down the result on a piece of paper. Insert your vibe right before you go, and every 5 minutes set the vibe to the result of the dice roll (same as you did at work only you are rolling the dice first to minimize the chances of getting caught). (quick version of this for those that don't know, the higher the dice roll, the stronger the vibe goes. Throwing a dice in the meeting is too obvious, so I'm having her do it first).

If the meeting lasts longer than the number of dice rolls you have, use the same list but backwards (starting at the bottom and going up). You may stop if the meeting lasts more than 2 hours, but you said it should only be an hour.

Since you have the place to yourself, you should be naked while you are home. You probably already were though.
Hello Curdare, I did it...
First of all: yes, my mom is not at home these days, so I'm living naked inside my apartment.
I rolled the dice 14 times. I can't remember the number succession (I'm at office right now... and don't have the sheet of paper here) but there were a lot of 1 and 2.
At 20.25 I dressed... long large skirt, bra, pink/white t-shirt, shoes. I took the vibrator and put it in. I took the remote with me and hide it in a very small purse. Then I got out my apartment and went at the apartment of the family hosting the meeting. There were 8 people other than me. As soon as I sat on the couch, I started the vibe on "1". I immediately felt exposed. Ok, no one could see, but I was there with a vibe inside me, while everybody else was talking.
The meeting lasted an hour and... I climaxed three times. I had to change the vibe level from 1 to 3 to 2 and again 1 etc... When it was at 3 I REALLY feared of getting caught... I felt vibrations down there and I knew nobody could see, but I was scared nonetheless.
I didn't talk much during the meeting and thank god no one asked me questions or induced me into a conversation.
Here's how I came:
1 - the vibe was at 1, but I was really excited.. I felt the climax coming and I thought "oh my god, here it comes... here it comes". I couldn't stop it and I felt scared until the very start of the climax. The I felt my pussy twitching.. my breath became heavier... I couldn't stop that. And I climaxed. I tried not to show anything and I think I succeded...
2 - the second time people at the meeting was discussing building expenses. I was about to say something but I felt the climax coming again I didn't expect to cimax again so soon! Again I tried to maintain composure and I HOPE I succeeded.
3 - the third time... the vibe was on 3 (maximum level). No one was talking... everyone was reading some sheets (expenses, etc.). I felt the climax coming again and I though "not now! no one is talking, there's almost complete silence!". I wanted to stop the vibe but I manage to hold myself from doing it. I bite my lip and came... As I climaxed, I watched everybody in the room... and no one paid attention to me.
I stopped the vibe only at the end of the meeting, feeling relieved......
I really felt a slut in the middle of those people... and everytime I as about to climax I felt like I wasn't in control of my orgasms. Everytime I came I felt both really excited and ashamed.
That's it!

Dislikes

Toys I have

Last edited by silvia84; 05-26-2010 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:34 AM   #10
curdares
Distinguished Member

Very nice job Silvia. I thought you said you had 4 orgasms? was the fourth one not good enough to write about?

I'm really starting to enjoy putting you in situations where you have these forced orgasms with people around. I think you like it too.

Quote:
Old 05-26-2010, 04:44 AM   #11
silvia84

Quote:
Go out to breakfast wearing a thin white top, short skirt, and shoes. Nothing else. Put the vibe in you before you leave your house. Set it to it's lowest setting until you get there. As soon as you walk in the door, set the vibe to 3. Order your breakfast, and enjoy it. You must stay in there 10 minutes with the vibe on 3 setting. You may lower the setting to 1 after the 10 minutes is over, and leave.
I did it... as you requested I wore the shortest skirt I have (it BARELY covers my ass), shoes, a thin top (it covers my breasts) and nothing else. I adjusted my skirt in a way that it would completely cover my rear.
I took my car and drove in the middle of my town. I parked near the bar where I have breakfast almost every morning. The I put the vibe in and turned it on on 1 (lowest level). While holding the wheel, I took a very deep breath "ok, let's do it" and I got out of the car. There were some people around and, I assure you, every one turned and looked at this girl wearing so little. I blushed... don't ask me the color I became, but I'm sure it was the deepest red I could imagine.
I walked to the bar, switched the vibe on 3, and entered. There were 3 customers and the bartender: all women. They looked at me and I felt naked... I was totally aware that my legs were completely uncovered and so my stomach, to the limit of my private parts. I ordered cappuccino and croissant and stayed at the counter. I was really nervous but I also felt excited... a lot!
I had an orgasm while holding the cup of cappuccino. My hand trembled as I felt the wetness and the twitching between my legs... I spilled some cappuccino and I felt totally embarassed.
The vibe went on but I managed to finish breakfast without other accidents.
I went back to the car, changed, and came to office...
Wow, what a dare...

Dislikes

Toys I have

Old 05-26-2010, 04:47 AM   #12
silvia84

Quote:
Very nice job Silvia. I thought you said you had 4 orgasms? was the fourth one not good enough to write about?

I'm really starting to enjoy putting you in situations where you have these forced orgasms with people around. I think you like it too.
You're right, sorry. I added the orgasm I had this morning at the cafeteria

Dislikes

Toys I have

Old 05-26-2010, 06:18 AM   #13
Embers
Account Banned

Great job on those dares!

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:30 AM   #14
curdares
Distinguished Member

First, I like your avatar picture. It strongly suggests you are gorgeous, but the angle of the camera and the way you held your head, there's no way I can know for certain. I bet if I walked past you I couldn't recognize you from that picture (assuming of course you aren't walking around naked doing one of the dares; I probably could figure it out then).

Dare for tonight. Stay home completely naked. Open your blinds on your bedroom window as soon as you get home. These stay open until you leave for work tomorrow. No cheating by sleeping in another room. When you report on finishing this dare, make sure you let people know who if anybody can see you.

Quote:
Old 05-26-2010, 07:49 AM   #15
Kalade

Tomorrow go into a park and sit on a bench. Wear nothing except a very long shirt or a short dress. No Panties, Bra or even shoes. If the way to the park is very long just take them off when you are sitting on the bench.
Insert your vibe, when nobody is around. Set the vibe on 1 and turn it on. If it isn't a very busy place, set the vibe to 2 for 5 minutes everytime somebody walks by.
Else you could set it a level higher for 5 minutes everytime a person with a red shirt walks by. Everytime you reach orgasm go to the next person you see, give him/her a hug and whisper "thank you" in his/her ear in a sexy voice. Repeat this dare until you've reached 3 or more orgasms.

Last edited by Kalade; 05-26-2010 at 07:55 AM.
Kalade is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk