Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2010, 08:08 AM   #16
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Day Long Dare

Posting this in the new thread.

Rule 1) You cannot have an orgasm inside UNLESS you are in a public location with at least 5 people nearby that you don’t know. Once you have an orgasm (or several) and leave, you cannot go back to the same place. This rule is in effect for 2 weeks starting when you wake up.

Rule 2) Absolutely no bra or panties today for any reason.

Rule 3) For today, you cannot pee using a toilet, or indoors. You can use go in the bathroom to wash up after. Make sure you drink lots of liquid, I don’t want you dehydrated. This is from the time you wake up today until the time you wake up tomorrow morning to go to work (or start your day if have the day off).

Rule 4) Take with you a bag or purse. Inside have your keys, ID, remote vibe, and money and/or credit cards, the notes you made for this dare, and a pencil. You will not be making any big purchases, so don’t worry. You will need the vibe as punishment for objectives (aka tasks) not completed. You may need to map out locations for the dare as well.

Rule 5) Other than when you are modeling (you’ll read about that soon), you can only wear shoes and a t-shirt (yes, I love this idea. Seems just so sexy and leaves you feeling so naked). If it is raining, you may take an umbrella. I will let you choose the length of the shirt, but don’t disappoint me. The only other rule is that when your nipples are hard, your shirt should clearly show that. Color is your choice.

Rule 6) When you are alone, you will be naked. I want you to feel really vulnerable and sexy today.

Rule 7) Whenever you sit down, you will move the shirt material away from your butt so your skin is touching the item you are sitting on, not your shirt. You are allowed to sit first and then pull the shirt away if you do it immediately. This is to remind you of your near nudity.

You cannot break the above rules for any reason. If you do you will find a fountain and play in it until your shirt is completely wet. You may not touch your shirt again until it is dry unless it’s to complete an objective below. You have until you go to sleep to finish the objectives and punishments if earned.

If anybody asks why you are doing this, you can say either you lost a bet, or you are a horny young woman and this excites you.

Today’s objectives (each one counts as one unless I say otherwise).

Take a bus to a different town where you are not known. Sit in the far back row in the center, so anybody walking down the aisle can clearly see you. You do not have to intentionally flash anybody though. If that seat isn’t available or doesn’t exist, you will find another seat and sit with your feet spread shoulder width, and your hands and arms stretched out behind your head like you are relaxing. You will do this as well on the return trip back. Each trip counts as one objective.

Go to a library. In the library, find an aisle where you can take your shirt off and push it through the shelf to the opposite aisle. Then walk to the other aisle and put your shirt on.

Find a shoe store that has somebody helping you try on shoes. Try on several pairs of shoes. Do not buy anything.

Go to a market. Buy condoms and a penis shaped fruit or vegetable such as a banana or squash. Put those in your bag. Sometime before you go to bed, you will use those to masturbate to an orgasm. Remember, you can only have an orgasm outside, so keep that in mind.

Find a park with a playground. Use each piece of equipment for several minutes (for example, use the swings for 2 minutes and then whatever else they have).

Go up and down an escalator 4 times. They do not have to be in a row, just over the course of the day (so 4 up, and 4 down). It only counts if there is somebody else on it behind you. You may not cover up at all. If they look up they are to see you in your glory.

Find a building where you can get on an elevator. Take the elevator up at least 4 flights, or the top flight if building isn’t that high. Make sure you are alone when you enter it. Take your shirt off until the doors are about to open. Take the stairs back down, with your shirt off the entire time on the staircase. Choose your building wisely.

Highest priority: Find a shopping center that has a bunch of stores with display windows. Your goal is to model some of their merchandise to the customers walking by just outside the window. You need to do this at 6 stores. One must be a shoe store, one must be a lingerie store, one must be a dress store, and the other three are any clothing stores of your choice. You will model in each store window for 30 minutes (for a total of 3 hours of model plus the time needed to convince them and get dressed and in position. You will need to do your objectives as fast as possible so you complete them all). They get to chose what you will wear and how you will pose, remembering, no bra or panties. You might have to let them know you are not allowed to wear them, especially at the lingerie store. Anything else is allowed, even if they ask you to stand there modeling only a pair of shoes, you will do it (highly unlikely as they may be afraid of an upset customer, though why somebody would be upset at seeing a naked woman I haven’t a clue). Keep trying to convince stores to let you do this until you get 6. As I said, this is your highest priority objective so each store counts as 2. Failing to do all of them means 12 objectives of punishment. You will not close your eyes, and will smile at customers as they walk by and look at you. You are trying to bring business for the store after all (now you know why I said go to a town where they don’t know you!). While you are modeling there in the window, I want you to think about all these people looking at you. I suspect this will make you very wet! Just be glad I didn’t have you use the vibe for this, at least, this time. You must do a good job of modeling (the owner, manager, or employee who had you do this cannot complain to you regarding how you did. Customer complaints are ignored).

Make sure at least 6 people (not including the escalator), know that you are not wearing panties. 3 should be men, 3 women. Each one counts as an objecting, and you must be sure they saw. You can make it look like an accident.

If you do not complete all the objectives by the time you go to sleep, you will find a crowded bar or café, insert the vibe, set it to 3, and keep it on that setting for 4 minutes for every objective you didn’t complete. During this time, you will call that same friend you called earlier (if she isn’t answering, you can call another female friend). You will talk to her until she hangs up. You do not have to tell her what you are doing. You must have at least one orgasm with her on the phone though, or you need to call somebody else. I suspect this will only be pleasurable for a little while before it turns into a punishment! If you aren’t careful, you could be there for an hour with it on setting 3 the whole time! I highly doubt after a few orgasms if you can keep everybody there from knowing what is happening to you. If I am not satisfied with your performance of today, I will issue further punishments as well, though I suspect I will be very pleased with you.

Before you to go bed, you will write up what happened and how you felt. This will be a long write up. I’m sure we all look forward to reading it.

Make sure you check this before you leave. I may add other objectives as I think of them, and when I wake up fully. When you do leave, make sure you reply saying you are leaving so I know that you won’t be able to see any more objectives.

As I said earlier, you are going to love me or hate me when you get back. I suspect a little of both and more of the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:35 PM   #17
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Friday drive home from work

On Friday, before you leave work, strip naked (you can keep shoes if you want) and leave your clothes in your desk.
Drive home
Before entering your home, check your mail.

I can't remember, did you ask me to give you another track dare? I remember we talked about it, but can't remember if I was supposed to give you another track dare.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2010, 04:54 AM   #18
silvia84

Send a message via ICQ to silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Go wear a running outfit, and go for a jog in the park. But before you leave, take 1 liter of water to drink...
1.) In the park, when running, in case you see a person with a red jacket, remove your bra, and walk with it in your hands for 5 minutes. After that, start running again.
2.) Since you've taken a liter of water, and you have to keep this up for 1,5 hour (if you're tired of running you can continue walking, or take a rest somewhere on a park-bench).
In case you need to pee - you cannot take your pants off.
Hope you get home dry
Hello deschut... I did it!
Yesterday, back from office, I went for a jog at the nearest park. I was wearking white bra and panties, blue sport suit (pants and jacket), shoes. I took a bottle of water with me and went to the park.
I stayed in the park for 1 hour and 30 minutes, as you requested. I started by running around (the park is small). I drank the water taking small sips. After a while I felt the need to pee and I tried to ignore it. I ran again... drank again... I couldn't ignore the urge to pee anymore and I got scared. I thought "now I have to pee and I can't remove my pants!". I went behind some bushes and rocks and I squat. It took me sometime to let go... and when I did it, I felt the panties getting wet... then my pants... then I felt my pee dripping on the ground. When I finished, I felt... well... wet!! I stood up and tried to run. It was... strange... the feeling of wetness, the fear of being seen that way.
I slowed down and walked around... still drinking water.
After 1 hour and a half, and after a whole bottle of water, I returned home. Unfortunately, I felt the urge to pee again as soon as I left the park. "What do I do now??". My home was too far... so I had to hide behind a low wall, squat, and pee again... I felt wet once again..... (by squatting I avoided wetting my legs). I stood, looked around... saw no one, and started walking again. 2 cars passed by... but I don't know if they noticed. After all I was wearing a dark blu sport suit.
Once at home I changed myself and took a shower.
That's it!

Dislikes
any kind of pain, poo, ropes, photos, high heels

Toys I have
a dick shaped vibrator, a small "internal" vibrator + remote, handcuffs

I am submissive. Please don't send me messages asking for a mistress
silvia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:33 AM   #19
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default 20km run sunday

for your run/walk on Sunday morning, I dare you to do it in your running shoes and socks (don't want you to hurt your feet) and the smallest bikini you own. No other clothes.

Event postponed. I'll keep this here you can do it when it's rescheduled.

Quote:

Last edited by curdares; 05-28-2010 at 06:17 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:18 AM   #20
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Your new Sunday Morning walk

I want you to spend some time walking and then enjoy breakfast at your favorite bar. You will wear comfortable shoes for your walk, your shortest mini-skirt, and a white real small top. Your skirt you will not pull down this time. I want your butt to be a little visible below the skirt’s hem. Insert your vibe and set it to medium. You will leave the remote at home. Go for your walk. Your walk should last around an hour and end at your bar for breakfast. Go in, order your breakfast, and enjoy it. When you are finished, walk home. You must keep the vibe in at all times. Count the number of times you cum. I want to see what your limit is soon, and need a good benchmark.

Quote:

Last edited by curdares; 05-28-2010 at 06:49 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:28 AM   #21
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Back to the high school track

Since you asked to go back and I will always grant requests like this from you, here is your new and improved dare:

You are going back to the high school. You will wear a t-shirt (and only a t-shirt. no shoes even. I want you to have to pick your way carefully as you walk to slow you down). You will insert your vibe and take the remote with you, as well as scissors. Your vibe should be on at its lowest setting for your walk there.

As soon as you get to the high school, go to where you left your clothes the last time. Turn your vibe to its medium setting and place the remote on the ground. Cut your t-shirt to little pieces so you cannot use it to cover yourself. This should leave you completely naked. Go back to the track. I want you to run 3 laps on the track. After each lap, I want you to finger your pussy until you edge. After you run the track go to the door of the girl’s locker room. Imagine that some of your rivals locked you naked outside of the locker room leaving you helpless. Sit on the ground, back against the door, legs spread wide. Finger yourself while imagining you are still in school here, and several of the students are forcing you to do this while the rest of the school watches. I want you to have at least 4 orgasms before you get up.

Go back to your remote, turn the vibe to its lowest setting. You will have to walk home completely naked. Feel free to hide behind any cover you can and try not to be seen. If you are caught, tell them you lost a bet with a friend and have to walk home naked.

Quote:

Last edited by curdares; 05-28-2010 at 06:46 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #22
deschut
Distinguished Member

Great stuff you did the dare! And I really enjoyed reading it
Keep up the good work ;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:40 AM   #23
silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Since you asked to go back and I will always grant requests like this from you, here is your new and improved dare:

You are going back to the high school. You will wear a t-shirt (and only a t-shirt. no shoes even. I want you to have to pick your way carefully as you walk to slow you down). You will insert your vibe and take the remote with you, as well as scissors. Your vibe should be on at its lowest setting for your walk there.

As soon as you get to the high school, go to where you left your clothes the last time. Turn your vibe to its medium setting and place the remote on the ground. Cut your t-shirt to little pieces so you cannot use it to cover yourself. This should leave you completely naked. Go back to the track. I want you to run 3 laps on the track. After each lap, I want you to finger your pussy until you edge. After you run the track go to the door of the girl’s locker room. Imagine that some of your rivals locked you naked outside of the locker room leaving you helpless. Sit on the ground, back against the door, legs spread wide. Finger yourself while imagining you are still in school here, and several of the students are forcing you to do this while the rest of the school watches. I want you to have at least 4 orgasms before you get up.

Go back to your remote, turn the vibe to its lowest setting. You will have to walk home completely naked. Feel free to hide behind any cover you can and try not to be seen. If you are caught, tell them you lost a bet with a friend and have to walk home naked.
Hello everybody!
Last saturday I did one of curdares dares (...).
While at home I wore a t-shirt and put the vibe in me (the one small enough to stay "inside" without being seen). I wore nothing else, not even shoes. After hiding the apartment keys, I turned the vibe to 1, the lowest setting. With me I had: the t-shirt, the vibe, the remote and scissors. I walked slowly because I had no shoes... it took me 10 minutes to reach the school. During the walk I tried not to think what I was doing but I couldn't help it. Two cars passed by but no one honked... Any time a car passed by I felt the adrenaline in me... After the second one passed by, I had the first orgasm. I had to stop and let it pass....
I reached the school and took a peek inside the school perimeter: there were three cars, probably the janitors' cars. I entered and went behind a row of bushes near the parking. That's when things got really scaring and exciting. I raised the setting to "2" (medium setting) and felt the vibration getting... well... more vibrating! I started thinking "now the hard part... come on, I can do it" but I felt stuck there... scared of what was about to happen. It took me a long time to ignore every common sense alarm... then I removed my t-shirt and stood there naked, with the vibe still reminding me of how exciting all that was. I hesitated again, then I started cutting my t-shirt to pieces. As the pieces dropped to the ground I felt trapped... no way out... but I went on cutting. When I was finished I looked down and saw my t-shirt in small strips and pieces. I had NOTHING on me... just the vibe... IN me... and I was REALLY WET... as soon as I realized that... I came again. That was a strong orgasm...
I looked over the bushes and saw no one, so I came out and started walking to the track. I left everything there... except the vibe. It took me just a minuto to go behind the school (I took a different route, not the one of the last time). While walking I never stopped looking around to see if someone was watching. There was no one... as I expected. The janitors were inside the school, so I just had to be careful when walking near the big classroom windows.
As I reached the track I was really excited and wet... and I started running. It's really really strange to run with a vibe inside... After the first lap I stopped, hand on the wall of the school, and fingered myself to the edge. That was easy, since I was already completely wet. I started the second lap... but I had to stop... another orgasm... I took some deep breaths and went on. I did the same after the second lap... fingered myself, feeling the vibe inside with my fingers. This time I came just right after I reached the edge... I couldn't help it... I reached the edge and the vibe did the rest.
Third lap... I was kind of numb-excited about all this... and it took me a while to run all the way. When I finished the last lap I went near the gym entrance: it's a big window right there in front of the track. I knew though that the janitors were cleaning another part of the school, so there was little risk. I sat on the ground with my back against the glass, my legs wide and I started to touch my clit and finger myself. I imagined that a handful of students forced me to do all that... in my fantasy I was blackmailed and I didn't want to do it, but they ordered me to, and I had to do it. I imagined myself totally naked in front of a lot of boys and girls... everyone looked at me. I imagined I had to climax several times in front of them... then, the most evil of all of them grabbed my clothes and ran away, leaving me naked and helpless in front of the whole school. I also tried to imagine myself as seen from inside the gym: a naked girl with the back on the glass... the right arm moving in her lap... heavy breathing....
I had four intense orgasms and believe me when i saw I was tired after that...
I stayed there for 5 more minutes, trying to relax (not easy with the vibe still in!), then I stood and walked back to the bushes. I walked with my usual attention to the surroundings... and I managed to get there unnoticed (I hope!). I grabbed the remote and turned on the lowest level (1), then I looked around once more and I realized I had to go back home TOTALLY NAKED.
I walked to the school gates and took a peek outside while hiding... there's a big parking there and there were 3 cars parked but no one inside. I was S C A R E D... "what should I do now? I can't run.. no shoes" and stood there, freezed in place, nervous, but REALLY excited. The I heard someone talking behind me.. two voices, probably the janitors. I had to do it.. I walked outside, completely naked, trying to cover myself with both hands. I felt totally exposed but I walked on, watching my back to see if someone was following... I walked in front of a discount store (closed... I not that crazy!) and I stopped at the end of the street, just before a small park. I looked at the park and saw no one there. I was about to continue walking.. but I felt my pussy twiching, the orgasm coming again... I had to hold myself to a road sign.. it was a VERY strong orgasm... I remember thinking "oh god, here it comes... and I'm outdoors totally naked, with no chance of..." and I came... (translated from my italian thoughts, for you purists: "oddio, eccolo che arriva... e sono fuori, completamente nuda, senza possibilità di..."). My breathing was like after a run... I looked back and I saw the janitors just outside the school, talking. They were far and I was half hidden from the road sign and some bushes, but I got scared "what if they saw me??". I looked again at the park, so no one, and went on.
I managed to walk past the park unnoticed and I entered the street where I live. Thank god there were a few cars parked along the road, so I hid behind them. I went on, from car to car, looking at the nearest buildings to see if someone was at the window. A car passed by, but I was hidden, so no problem.
I arrived very near to the building where I live, and I saw the building main door opening. I quickly ducked behind a car. It was one of my neighbors... a 25 year old girl, probably waiting for a friend.
I waited... 1 minute... 2 minutes... "come on, go away!" and then I felt like fainting.. she started walking towards me. I couldn't run away or hide somwhere else. My heart was beating like an heavy metal drummer!!! Then I remembered... the car I was hiding behind... was her car!!! She stopped... someone called her... and as I heard her name I felt another orgasm coming. I sat down, my back to the car... closed my eyes and I felt totally lost: naked, helpless, high risk of being caught... I had to bit my lip to prevent me from moaning... The girl walked away... I saw her with a friend as they walked away. I waited just long enough and walked to my building. I retrieved my keys and entered. There was a moment when I couldn't find the keys... just a peak of totally arousing fear.. then I found them.
I closed the door behind me and stopped the vibrator, closed my eyes and started to relax.
As I'm writing this report I realize I forgot the scissors at the school...

Dislikes

Toys I have

Old 05-31-2010, 07:04 AM   #24
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
As I'm writing this report I realize I forgot the scissors at the school...
I guess you'll have to go back and look for them, naked. (I'm kidding this time)

As usual Silvia, you were amazing. I am quite pleased how you did, and how well it turned out.

Quote:

Last edited by curdares; 05-31-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:25 AM   #25
silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlart View Post
Since you like public and cold, then go find an ice cream seller, buy two ice cream cones and place the ice cream straight into the front of your panties and into your bra too. If it gets too cold, you can use your fingers to scoop it out and eat it.
Hello owlart! I did it...
yesterday evening I went to the main square of my town. There, I waited for the ice cream seller to get empty and entered. A girl was serving. I was wearing a bra, panties, t-shirt and a not so long skirt. I asked for 2 small icecreams... lemon and strawberry. I paid and I went out... I walked to a corner where I was unseen.
I raised my t-shirt and my bra... took a deep breath and put the ice cream directly on my tits... I gasped! it was COLD! I put the bra back in place... my breath got heavier, you can understand why!
The I lowered my skirt and held my panties from my pussy... then... I put the icecream there. My god... COLD!!! I wanted to scream. I threw the cones away, leaving the icecream there. I felt it melt... thankfully it didn't go... inside.
I tried to walk but it was a bit difficult with all that cold THERE! The icecream started to go down on my legs and my stomach... I couldn't walk away like that, so I waited.
After a while, my pussy was freezed but wet both from the icecream and... well... from me. The t-shirt was striped in red because of the strawberry ice cream and my legs were all sticky... I tried to clean myself with no success... well, what I could do? I walked back home like that...
Some people looked at me, but no one said anything to me...

Thanks owl! You are welcome to write more dares

Dislikes

Toys I have

Last edited by silvia84; 06-01-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:35 AM   #26
curdares
Distinguished Member

For Wed:

You may pick the time you want to do this, but it must be light outside. Also, several hours before this start drinking water. Do not pee before the dare starts.

Wear a t-shirt and nothing else (not even shoes). Bring enough tape to tape a key and your vibe remote to your body, handcuffs, and insert your vibe and set it to low.

Hide your keys to your apartment and a handcuff key.

You will walk 3 times farther away than the school is. Every time you cross a street, you will change the setting of your vibe. The pattern of your vibe is: Low, Med, High, Low, Med, High, etc.

You may not pee until you get home, or somebody is watching you.

After you get 3 times farther away than the school was, remove your shirt and throw it over a fence so you can't get to it. Use the tape to tape your handcuff key so someplace on your body you can get to it, but not easily. Also, tape your vibe remote where you can easily get to it, as you will still be changing the vibe level as you cross streets. Handcuff your hands behind your back. This should slow you down a little, and keep you from covering your body as you walk.

Have a pleasant walk home.

Additional Details, Silvia, DO NOT READ UNTIL WED. MORNING.

On your way back home, after losing your clothing:
  1. You are not to be caught.
  2. You must walk through a park. Somewhere in the park, take a "rest" by laying down for 10 minutes, with your vibe on full power.
  3. You must walk by a store or gas station, that is NOT closed. You can be on the other side of the street.
  4. You may not get out of your handcuffs until you get inside your home.
  5. If caught, tell them this your punishment for losing a bet. Again though, you are not to get caught.
  6. For a half a block, you must walk down the center of the road, not hiding in between cars.
  7. While you are out here walking back, I want you to imagine those same students who forced you to cum in front of everybody at school drove you out here and left you here. They handcuffed your hands behind your back because you tried to cover yourself as you were walking.
  8. You do not have a time limit to get back. You can go as slowly and carefully as you want.

Quote:

Last edited by curdares; 06-01-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #27
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Outside, naked, 1 hour, full dick vibe

Leave all your clothing at home, and hide your key away. You will bring your dick shaped vibrator and have that inserted at all times, on a low setting. Bring a watch as well. I want you outside completely naked. You are to take a walk tonight for 1 hour (totally) naked, with the dick shaped vibrator inside of you. If the vibe falls out, you will immediately stop what you are doing, insert it back into you, turn it on full, and stay there until you orgasm. It starts at low setting and every time you have to hide, you will turn the setting up one speed faster. You keep doing this until you cum. Once you have had a climax, you will lower the setting back to lowest and start over. You may use your hands to keep it inside of you, but may not use them to cover your pussy or the fact there is a vibrator inside of you. Your path must take you by the bar, the store, and the park.

Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #28
Bubuk
getDare Devil

You are not allowed to change your clothes independently. Somebody should help you.
(Option: you should be seen by two persons at least)
(Option: you are allowed to put off clothes independently but not put on)
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:53 AM   #29
silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubuk View Post
You are not allowed to change your clothes independently. Somebody should help you.
(Option: you should be seen by two persons at least)
(Option: you are allowed to put off clothes independently but not put on)
Bubuk, your dare is a little vague. Can you be more specific?

Dislikes

Toys I have

Old 06-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #30
silvia84

Default A very hot cappuccino...

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
I want you to spend some time walking and then enjoy breakfast at your favorite bar. You will wear comfortable shoes for your walk, your shortest mini-skirt, and a white real small top. Your skirt you will not pull down this time. I want your butt to be a little visible below the skirt’s hem. Insert your vibe and set it to medium. You will leave the remote at home. Go for your walk. Your walk should last around an hour and end at your bar for breakfast. Go in, order your breakfast, and enjoy it. When you are finished, walk home. You must keep the vibe in at all times. Count the number of times you cum. I want to see what your limit is soon, and need a good benchmark.
Hello Cur, I did it...
I put on the shortest skirt I have and I did as you said: I left it alone... I did not adjust it. I also wore a tanktop and shoes. I grabbed my vibe and looked at it... thinking "level 2... 1 hour... outdoors.... gosh". I put it inside me and went to the door. While facing the door of my apartment, I turned the remote on and felt the vibration start. I closed my eyes.... I put down the remote and went out.
I walked slowly, I didn't want to rush things since I had to stay out for an hour. I walked by some students, all females, and I felt embarassed... a cm or 2 of my rear were visible to everybody.... I knew it and I couldn't stop thinking about it. EVERY person I crossed, looked at my totally uncovered legs or at my naked stomach.... I came while walking... I stopped and felt the climax coming... some cars were passing by, and I came right there.
I walked around a little more, before heading to the breakfast bar. The second time I came while walking in a very small park. There was an old man sitting on a bench. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not (sunglasses)... I was walking past him and I felt the climax coming... I stopped and held to the bench... while I felt the heat growing and my lips twitching... That was awkward... coming right there, near that old man!
I headed for the breakfast bar... and as soon as I reached the town center, I was again very wet. There were 8 people in the main square... and they all looked at me, expecially at my rear.... I think I spent the whole walk through the square blushing..... I quickly entered the bar and asked the girl "can I have a cappuc..." and I stopped.... another orgasm! I had an orgasm while standing at the counter, with that girl staring at me, waiting to hear me. I think my eyes where wide open in "self" surprise... She asked if I was ok and I nodded "yes"... I couldn't speak... Then I told her "a cappuccino, thanks"...... I drank it there... Behind me were some women and I'm sure they noticed my skimpy clothes. The cappuccino was very hot and I couldn't drink it fast. After some minutes I felt another orgasm coming. I firmly held at the counter... I was like... being on a roller coaster ride the moment before a dive.... and then.... I came again. The girl asked me if I was ok, again... she heard my heavy breathing. I said "I'm ok, really" again...
I finished my cappuccino, paid and went out.
I headed home. The square was almost empty. I took less crowded roads because I felt really excited and I didn't know if could keep control of myself... after a while I felt another orgasm coming. I felt it was coming a long time before it actually "arrived"... There was no one in the street. I stayed with my back against the wall of a building, waiting for the orgasm to mount... When it came... I closed my eyes... and tried to keep control. I let out a moan... I couldn't help it! I grasped my skirt with a hand... It was a STRONG orgasm! My god, really strong. I had to wait a few seconds before leaving.
The last orgasm arrived when I was almost home. I was in a passage between two buildings... I couldn't stand... I had to sit down.. my legs were trembling... I sat down and I couldn't control myself... I let my hand go on my clitoris... I touched it and the orgasm came very... very strong... after I came I realized my skirt was raised over my knees... I quickly stood up and went back home. As soon as I entered, I sopped the remote and laid on my bed to rest....

Dislikes

Toys I have

Advertisements
Kink Talk