Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #31
kendra_gurl

Exatly Mickii..

there are plenty of cam sites for people to see eachother when they first meet without all the demands for pics which this thread was all about to start with. Cam up chat with others on cam, get to know them and then decide if your a match.

I may be way out there on this as I'm not interested in a Master or a slave but I would thing a good master would have to first seduce somone into becomming his slave. Not demand before he even knows them

Last edited by kendra_gurl; 12-01-2010 at 04:35 PM.
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #32
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
I"m not attacking or looking down on anyone. Just asking a simple question.
No you weren't, you were insulting and telling them to "get a life", that's not asking a question, that's being rude, and acting like you are above others.
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #33
kendra_gurl

seems you are the one with an attitude tonight This is just for you paranadevil

G E T A L I F E D U D E or G E T L A I D JUST CHILL WITH ALL THE ATTITUDE
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #34
Aries_Laetus
Account Banned

Location: Here, there, a bit of everywhere. Or somewhere else.

Well, I was going to comment on how Dark Soul seems like a dom that I would not want to wish upon anybody, butttttttttttt since he has been banned,yet again might I add, it has saved you all one of my rants. A rant that would have been greater then all of my other rants Muahahahaahaha! *Deep voice*

Basically, as I said before, and as Dark whats-his-face has said over and over again, is that WE ARE NOT "NAMELESS" GIRLS. I don't get why he keeps saying that. I do understand that maybe most guys are a bit more shameless than girls, but can you honestly tell me that if there was a very private picture of you, that you sent to a person you thought you trusted, up on the internet for the all the world to see, that you wouldnt care? If you answer no to that, I am a little frightened. I believe that it is in our DNA to be cautious, expecially with the world that we are in. And I dont believe we should be punnished for that. What I keep hearing from you is "No picture, no master" and "If you are too scared to show yourself to your dom, then you are not worth it" or "You are lying" . I don't like this at all. Most of us here on this site are serious in what we like and in attaing it. We may incounter fakers or a few lies along the way, as I believe we all have, but that comes with the territory. You sound like a short tempered, untrusting, bad-mannered, offensive person to me from what I have read. And also, I may just be picky right now, but I do believe in some amount of politeness in replying to a post, and some amount of civility. I dont think we sould go around yelling at people and telling them to get a life or get laid. It makes you seem like you are telling the wrong person to "just chill".

Thoes are my thoughts, dont mean to offend, its just what I think. And only that. No laws, no must follow rules. My opinions.

Adopt a pokemon if you dont have one! You must! Dont fight it!

"Shoot for the moon, but if you fall short, you'll land on a star." The words I live by
Aries_Laetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #35
TensionRoom101

Send a message via MSN to TensionRoom101

Don't do it girls. Just. Don't.

You may think it's cute now, harmless fun, but there are lots and lots of girls who have seriously come to regret it.

If you're under 18, just remind the guy he's breaking the law if he insists. Or, send him an anonymous one then blackmail the fuck out of the slimeball*

You pseudoDoms out there, get a life eh? Breathing heavily as you jerk your virgin cock, feeling all mighty because you've convinced some young 'un your the UberLordSir does not a dom make you. Just a sad wannabe.

*no, I don't really advocate blackmail, nor sending nude pictures to someone you don't know nor have ever met.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #36
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

Here's my two cents on pictures:
Usually, the dom would ask for pics for two reason:
Case 1. To get proof that the sub is "real"
I don't see why this would be complicated at all... Request a customized photo (eg: hold a red piece of paper with the words "domnomnomlom" on it while wearing a green shirt etc.) That would sufficiently prove that the sub is "real"
Case 2. To get proof that the sub has done the tasks
Whether it may be for sexual gratification or whatever, subs ALWAYS have the right to say no. If they are "forced to do it" then it's rape, and so if a sub is uncomfortable with pictures, they always reserve the right to say no. I mean, all this is done for fun right? so if one sub isn't enjoying it then the dom is doing a pretty crappy job (unless the sub likes to be forced to do things). A dom/sub relationship is based off of trust, if it's to "prove" they have done something, then there are major trust issues that should be discussed.

So, one way or another, if the sub is uncomfortable with giving pics (especially if they involve anything sexual), then there should be no reason why s/he should be forced to do it, and that's that.

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:03 AM   #37
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default exactly

[QUOTE=Aivey;362092]Here's my two cents on pictures:
Usually, the dom would ask for pics for two reason:
Case 1. To get proof that the sub is "real"
I don't see why this would be complicated at all... Request a customized photo (eg: hold a red piece of paper with the words "domnomnomlom" on it while wearing a green shirt etc.) That would sufficiently prove that the sub is "real"
Case 2. To get proof that the sub has done the tasks
Whether it may be for sexual gratification or whatever, subs ALWAYS have the right to say no. If they are "forced to do it" then it's rape, and so if a sub is uncomfortable with pictures, they always reserve the right to say no. I mean, all this is done for fun right? so if one sub isn't enjoying it then the dom is doing a pretty crappy job (unless the sub likes to be forced to do things). A dom/sub relationship is based off of trust, if it's to "prove" they have done something, then there are major trust issues that should be discussed.

So, one way or another, if the sub is uncomfortable with giving pics (especially if they involve anything sexual), then there should be no reason why s/he should be forced to do it, and that's that.
[/QUOTE
aivey makes a good point I whole heartedly agree
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:29 AM   #38
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

The name of this thread, and what it's about made me want to facepalm. Hard. over and over again.

Girls don't like giving pics of themselves because 1: They don't know what you'll do with them. 2: If they find it somewhere they'll be very traumatized. 3: As said before, they're not 'nameless girls'. THey have a name. They have a face. They have feelings and emotions. If they find a pic of them that was private, and meant for one person, it can cause bad things to happen. And i"m thinking worse case scenarios. Suicide. I mean, look at all the suicides that have happened over the years because of what people have posted on the internet. It's just not right. 4: I've been a victim of not knowing what will happen to pics you give. You don't know if that person will show them to someone.

And if you think that girls are stupid for giving pics in the first place, think about this. A girl trusts someone (we'll say a bf), enough to show them something private. They don't think about it right then, that that person now has that picture. And they can do whatever they want with it. Sure, maybe they'll keep it to themselves for a while. But what if they break up? He'll be pissed off and post if online. Maybe even give details about the girl.

This would cause SERIOUS damage. Because you might trust someone when you give them the pic, but later... It becomes nerve wracking to think about it every single day, that someone has a naked pic of you.

Just in my view.

and if it's concerning to make sure they are female, do what was posted before: Have them make a custom picture. With a colored shirt, holding something that says something long and intricate. With a ribbon or something.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:35 AM   #39
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
The name of this thread, and what it's about made me want to facepalm. Hard. over and over again.

Girls don't like giving pics of themselves because 1: They don't know what you'll do with them. 2: If they find it somewhere they'll be very traumatized. 3: As said before, they're not 'nameless girls'. THey have a name. They have a face. They have feelings and emotions. If they find a pic of them that was private, and meant for one person, it can cause bad things to happen. And i"m thinking worse case scenarios. Suicide. I mean, look at all the suicides that have happened over the years because of what people have posted on the internet. It's just not right. 4: I've been a victim of not knowing what will happen to pics you give. You don't know if that person will show them to someone.

And if you think that girls are stupid for giving pics in the first place, think about this. A girl trusts someone (we'll say a bf), enough to show them something private. They don't think about it right then, that that person now has that picture. And they can do whatever they want with it. Sure, maybe they'll keep it to themselves for a while. But what if they break up? He'll be pissed off and post if online. Maybe even give details about the girl.

This would cause SERIOUS damage. Because you might trust someone when you give them the pic, but later... It becomes nerve wracking to think about it every single day, that someone has a naked pic of you.

Just in my view.

and if it's concerning to make sure they are female, do what was posted before: Have them make a custom picture. With a colored shirt, holding something that says something long and intricate. With a ribbon or something.
I am with slutpuppy on this.What she says is right and sensible so hey girls dont be pressured or made to feel guilty if you dont send pics its your life ,your choice .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:48 PM   #40
umbrellas

so i think this thread has ran its course.
umbrellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #41
Dawotch

Send a message via AIM to Dawotch Send a message via Yahoo to Dawotch

The way I see it, women should be more careful about sending their pictures to random unknowns across the internet. An idea I just had is a release form, which is a legal document. I'm sure both parties wouldn't have a problem filling it out saying that what ever photo(head shot or whatever) is intended for private, single party use...meaning that only the subject and the recipient will ever view the pictures, and in the even of a falling out pictures are to be deleted. Yes that last bit is extreme, but I'm sure you don't want no one on your computer and just stumble across a picture of someone else and email it to themselves. I'll admit that I'll ask for photo proof if needed, but I'm just as happy with a detailed account of what went down.
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
"

From Shakespeare's Sonnet 57

I have thoughts about deep things too
Ask me stuff, I'll answer
I have a blog here too, it gets more attention than my real blog.

Dawotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:27 PM   #42
df6wen
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to df6wen

The few times I've really wanted a picture early on is when too many things are perfect or the person starts to contradict them self. If the person is genuine they often have a stock photo of them self on a social network site. This works for me. I do understand why people, not just girls, are reluctant to put their bodies online for others to see.
df6wen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #43
Blastbuster

Honestly, I'm not going to ask for compromising pics off the bat. But if we've been talking, we've been hitting it off, and they refuse to give a clothed, below the face picture of them making some distinct gesture like a peace sign or something, that's a red flag. I'll certainly do the same in return.
Blastbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #44
YouCouldBeMine

This might not be the best place to ask...but what about creating some sort of database (kind of like this: http://getdare.com/hosted/db/) in which the webmaster/admin/mod/whatever checks the info posted? Thus making that user a "verified" person (kind of eBay or PayPal way). Just my two cents...

When bloody angels spread their lies
Thank you k. I'm sorry L. Goodbye.
YouCouldBeMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:36 AM   #45
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCouldBeMine View Post
This might not be the best place to ask...but what about creating some sort of database (kind of like this: http://getdare.com/hosted/db/) in which the webmaster/admin/mod/whatever checks the info posted? Thus making that user a "verified" person (kind of eBay or PayPal way). Just my two cents...
If I remember rightly, this suggestion has been made before. The problem is there is no real way to "verify" people on a site like this with any degree of certainty.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk