Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Talking Person above mouth soaping

Here's how this works:

1. Select type of soap (bar or liquid)
2. Select kind of soap (Irish Spring, Dove, etc.)
3. If a bar, is it soaked in hot water to get it soft?
4. How long is the mouth soaping?
5. Anything special to be done during the mouth soaping?
(writing lines, corner time, paddling, etc.)

The person above you has to then do this dare.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to silkysatin for this post:
Old 04-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

bar of dove soap soaked in hot water until really soft!! you are to hold it in your mouth for 20 minutes while writing 500 lines of please give me more soap i love being humiliated!!

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
analog_heart

whatever kind of bar soap you have, slightly softened under water, for 25 minutes. while it's in your mouth, stand unmoving in the corner. after the 25 minutes is up, you can't rinse your mouth for another 10.
analog_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:18 AM   #4
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Irish Spring (green) bar of soap, soaked in hot water for 15 minutes to get soft.....then in your mouth until you write (by hand) 100 times "This soap is really YUMMY!".....

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

Old 04-10-2012, 03:27 AM   #5
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

bar soap softened and placed in your mouth for 45 minutes after the 45 minutes is up you must hold it until you write i love soap its my favorite 40 times by hand!!

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #6
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Soak the soap in hot water for 30 minutes, then put the soap in your mouth for 1 hour. Stand bent over with your wrists chained to your ankles and have your master paddle you as often as he sees fit for that hour.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #7
jjoe19

Default mouthsoaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii13 View Post
bar of dove soap soaked in hot water until really soft!! you are to hold it in your mouth for 20 minutes while writing 500 lines of please give me more soap i love being humiliated!!
what kind of soap will you use on my mouth
jjoe19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

jjoe19, it's a person above thread. Post for the person above you with dare. Then you will get one from the person below you.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #9
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Soak a bar of soap in hot water for 15 minutes...then put the soap in your mouth until you get 5 people to post in this person above mouth soaping dare

Old 08-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #10
MisterDare

Soften a bar for 20 minutes, and make sure it is brand new. Now you are to take a bite chew it and spit it out, keep going til the whole bar is gone, except on the last bite you have to keep chewing for 3 hours.
MisterDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:55 AM   #11
mage15963

take 2 bars of soap soak one for 30mins in hot water and stick in your mouth. then take the next one and wet it and slowly insert it in and out of your rectum untill it is fully in there. while it is in your rectum masturbate with your off hand. when you finaly cum give your self a large enema and hold it for 20 min. relieve your self and remove the soap from your rectum. with the soap in your mouth take a bite and chew it up. you may spit but not rinse for 8 hours.
mage15963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:20 AM   #12
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Soak a bar of soap in warm water for 10 minutes. You will now spank yourself 30 times with the soap in your mouth, if you drop the soap the count resets.

Old 01-03-2014, 10:12 AM   #13
paul-obeys-colleen

Soak a bar of soap in warm water for 10 minutes. Put in your mouth and write 50 times "I love to write lines with soap in my mouth". For every mistake, add 5 lines. If you drop or remove the soap, resoak it for 10 minutes and start over.

if you pm me HOT, I will apply bengay to my balls
if you pm me NIPPLES, I will wear nipple clamps for 30 minutes
if you PM me BALLS, I will hit myself in the balls 25 times

double above for pms from women
paul-obeys-colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:16 AM   #14
justafurry
getDare Sweetheart

Take a bar of soap and soak it in really hot water for 5 minutes. Don't burn yourself, haha! Then take it out and put it in your mouth. Dig your teeth in it now, then grind your teeth for 5 minutes. If you happen to dig through the soap with your teeth before the time is up, keep the half in your mouth in for another 10 minutes. If not, you're free. If you drop the soap while grinding, restart the time and start grinding again.

Dislikes/Punishments: Corner time, line writing (writeforme), anal, painful, toothpaste, mouth soaping, genital pain, gross food/drink (if available)

My PM dares

justafurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:43 PM   #15
NewGuy40

Take dirty sock and rub around mouth for 2 minutes. Make sure to get your tongue, teeth, gums, and inside of your cheeks. Then take washcloth and soak it in warm water, squirt two pumps of liquid soap and lather really well. Then scrub soapy washcloth all around the inside of your dirty mouth for 5 minutes making sure you get every inch of that filthy mouth cuz that's what happens when you get a dirty mouth
NewGuy40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mouthsoaping