Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-13-2022, 06:39 AM   #136
Madetobeg223

I put you in a shoulder wedgie. You wake up kneeling and bound in a dark basement. I tell you I’m going to spank you and edge you five times before you can orgasm, by the fifth edge you spill your ass red as a fire hydrant. I make you lick your own cum from the floor, and spank your balls two times every second it takes you to lick it all up.

Likes: slavery, spanking, degrading, hidden humiliation, name calling, body writing, objectification, dares, stuffing

Soft limits (punishments) spankings, online humiliation, edging, denial, anal, clothing control

Hard limits: blood, scat/pee, face pics, family/friends, public

PM me NOTE: I’ll write a word you choose in a place of your choice on my body (per dare)
Madetobeg223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 07:33 AM   #137
Qwerty4569

I kidnap you and make you write "free slave" across your ass cheeks, and then I spank those ass 50 times or until they are red, whatever comes first. I then take and pull down your pants, grab the back of your panties and give you another 50 spanks while constantly giving you a wedgie. After that I send you to clean up your room(no picking the wedgie), and for every 5 minutes it takes you to pick it up I spank you 5 times.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 02:45 PM   #138
Daregurl42

I kidnap you and strip you down to just your underwear. I grab the back of it and yank it high, then come around to the front and yank that up high. I proceed to give you 10 swipes of squeaky clean wedige. I tell you I want you to clean my place and make it as squeaky clean as your ass. You have 10 minutes.
At the end of the 10 minutes I'm not satisfied. I grab an item from the last room you were in (ie bathroom - hairbrush, kitchen - wooden spoon), bend you over the nearest furniture, and spank your wedgied ass 50 times.

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daregurl42 for this post:
Old 02-03-2023, 10:40 AM   #139
ita
getDare Sweetheart

I grab firmly the back of your underwear and yank it all the way up until your toes are lifted for a moment off the ground. Before you have time to process what happened you find yourself pantsed and dragged to the bathroom, waddling with your pants around your ankles.
I proceed to give you a massive frontal wedgie. Then I bend you over the sink and turn it into a normal wedgie first and, after some more pulling, into an atomic wedgie.
As the waistband of your underwear covers your eyes, you feel a sudden sting as your wedgied ass gets spanked 20 times.
Once I'm satisfied by the redness of your cheeks, I pull your underwear away from your head and I make you stand on a stool next to the bathroom door. In a matter of seconds you find yourself dangling helplessly by your panties.
I leave you hanging like that for a few minutes. Then I take a pair of handcuffs, which I pass through the legholes of your stretched underwear and secure to your wrists, leaving them tied up in front of you.
To finish it off, I spin you around so that you're facing the door, I empty what feels like an entire ice tray in the back of your underwear, and I spank you 20 more times.

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 08:58 PM   #140
krush123007

We're walking past each other but as you pass me I tap you on the shoulder to get you to face me. Once you turn and look at me I reach into the front of your pants and pull up the front of your underwear as high as possible. I spin you around by your underwear and then let go once your back is to me. I pull down your pants and as you go to pick them up I pull the back of your underwear up high enough to get you on the tips of your toes. I let go with one hand to begin spanking you. I spank you about 30 times before letting go of your underwear and giving you final spank that knocks you off balance and you fall forward. You start to get up but I push you down again and leave you in a jock lock wedgie as I walk away laughing.

Likes/Limits/Dislikes/Toys

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430423
My wedgie punishment challenge

https://throne.com/crush12345
Want something shoved in my ass that I don’t have? Send me it!
krush123007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 09:58 PM   #141
Jellyboy

I put you into a dangling wedgie where your toes barely touch the ground, i then spank you 50 times on each cheek. I leave you there for 10 minutes, then put you in a shoulder wedgie, with your arms through the holes and handcuffed behind you. I leave you stuck there for another 30 minutes before letting you go.

Dislikes (punishments)- Over night tasks, clothes pins

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

PM Dares Toys BDSM Test Sex Map

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 03:55 AM   #142
hornywave69143

You are given a chair wedgie in nothing but your underwear. You are blindfolded and must stay in the chair wedgie until you get 10 text messages. So this could be really short or really fast. However, each time you recieve a text message you must give the wedgie a yank and beg to be let go. After the 10 text messages you may undo the wedgie and take off your underwear. Still blindfolded, bend over and soank each cheek 50 times constantly begging to be let go

PM dares :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96407

Telegram: Wavywaves7
hornywave69143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 12:24 PM   #143
krush123007

You’re put into a shoulder wedgie with your clothes on over the wedgie. You’re forced to clean your entire house while only being able to bend at your waist. Every 15 minutes you’re forced onto your hands and knees and given 15 spankings on each cheek until you’re done cleaning.

Likes/Limits/Dislikes/Toys

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430423
My wedgie punishment challenge

https://throne.com/crush12345
Want something shoved in my ass that I don’t have? Send me it!
krush123007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 07:23 PM   #144
ita
getDare Sweetheart

You're sitting on a chair minding your own business when, all of a sudden, you feel a pang of pain as I lift your butt up by your underwear to put you in a chair wedgie. I spin the chair around so I'm facing you, I grab the front of your underwear with both hands and I yank it a few times.
While I keep holding the waistband with one hand, I pull your hands through the legholes and then I tie them in front of you. Then I pull your shirt up to cover your face and I give you a final frontal wedgie pulling up as much as possible. Your sore ass hovers a couple of inches above the seat of the chair. I let you down on your chair and I leave you like this as I walk away satisfied for now.

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 03:14 PM   #145
jestergestures

Before you get your wedgie, first things first, grab a pair of undies you don't mind writing on and getting wet. I want the words "wedgie slut" written nice and big just above the ass in sharpie. Next, grab some ice. You can probably see where this is going. Put those undies on and dump that ice in there. Tug them up as high as they can go! Now you can either stay like that until the ice melts, or count how many ice cubes fall out and spank yourself that many times multiplied by 10 and then leave the ice wedgie in for 15 minutes. Any implement is fine.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jestergestures for this post:
Old 04-01-2023, 09:51 PM   #146
Jellyboy

first I would give you an all around the world wedgie, shoving your arms through the leg holes, then spank you 20 times with a paddle. afterwards I would pour some ice in the back, stretching it to a shoulder wedgie. I would spank you 20 more times, then leave you like that for an hour.

Dislikes (punishments)- Over night tasks, clothes pins

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

PM Dares Toys BDSM Test Sex Map

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jellyboy for this post:
Old 04-01-2023, 11:17 PM   #147
lucy22
Distinguished Member

i kidnap you and strip you down to just your underwear. i tie you to a chair and pull your underwear up onto the back of the chair. i leave you like that for 30 minutes before returning and removing you from the chair. once you’re free from the chair i tie your hands up connected to a bar above you so they’re straight up in the air. i spread your legs before tying them that way…i put your underwear into a shoulder wedgie and spank your ass for 1 hour. after your spanking i jerk your wedgie up your sore ass 50 times. i spank you an additional 25 times…then give you a squeaky clean wedgie with 70 swipes. i put you in an atomic for 30 minutes and if you stay still the entire time you are free if you start to move or try to get it out i repeat the entire process again

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, spank, wedgie