Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-19-2023, 07:40 PM   #16
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa_dumbest_slut View Post
I have not forgotten. I am giving pics to anyone who contacts me Miss.
Hahahahaha! LOL.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 12:41 AM   #17
stupidpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSpanks View Post
Do you have, or have you worn a tack bra?
I havent but I would
stupidpainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 12:55 AM   #18
stupidpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommeBella View Post
As you need it as maintenance and you already requested the harshest punishment I'll be nice and won't give you any sudden temperature changes.

Now to the punishment. I want you to drink 2 liters of water, don't rush yourself and take your time but from the moment you start drinking you are not allowed to go to the toilet, need that bladder nice and full. Once you start needing to pee a lot (wait at least 4 hours from the moment you finished drinking) we can start your punishment.

If you have a bathtub I want you to get naked and get into empty bathtub (if you don't you can do it on the bathroom floor instead or any other hard surface that won't absorb liquids). Pinch your nipples very hard 20 times (simultaneously), you need to pinch, stretch and twist every time. Now they should be quite sensitive, put some toothpaste on them and attach nipple clamps.

Now I want you to lay down on your back, push your knees to your boobs. Spread your legs with your elbows (so you push on the inner side of your knee with your elbows), nice and wide. This should provide good access to your greedy cunt and your slutty ass. Grab some hot sauce and use it on your asshole, I want you to put hot sauce on your fingers and massage it as lightly as you'd like but there's a catch - next thing you'll need to do is to shove large dildo all the way up your ass with no prep or lube. So your two choices are either a very minimal amount of hot sauce on your asshole but then a large dry dildo brutally shoved up your unsuspecting asshole or you can be a good girl and use your slutty fingers fully covered in hot sauce to lube and finger your asshole beforehand. Whichever way you pick - once dildo is up your asshole put some tape on it so it sits there undisturbed like a buttplug.

Now let's get to your greedy wet pussy. I want you to use bondage tape and spread your pussy lips apart by taping them to your thighs. Now get more hot sauce and put it on your clit, especially under the hood. Now stretch skin around your clit to the sides so it's fully exposed, grab your magic wand and press it hard on the highest setting to your vulnerable lil clit thay must be burning from all that sauce now. You are not allowed to remove wand or change settings until you cum 10 times. If you piss yourself (and you most likely will during this task, trust me, I've been there) you are not allowed to clean it up until you are done, just sit in your piss and cum like a whore you are, very humiliating in my opinion.

Once you are done you may remove dildo from your asshole and wand from your clit. Now your pussy must get some attention too, can't forget about that dirty lil hole! I want you to finger myself with the amount of fingers you could comfortably fit in + 2 (if your usual is 2 you'd finger yourself with 4, usual is 3 - full fist. If you are a dirty stretched out slut and your usual is anything of or over you will grab a magic wand, insert it into your greedy cunt as far as you can and turn it on. I want you to do it for 20 minutes. If you cum during that time you may remove your nipple clamps nicely by just opening them. If you don't cum you should rip them off fast and without opening them.

I'll expect a full report!

Enjoy 😈
thank you so much for being so cruel!
I started drinking the water around 10pm and started the punishment at 2am. my bladder was so full it hurt to move but I did as you asked. I laid in my bathtub and pulled, pinched, and tortured my nipples 20 times, needing a break before the last 5. I covered my sore nipples in toothpaste and clamped them as tightly as possible. I was already struggling with so much pain. I coated my asshole in hot sauce and immediately decided to use it to finger my ass open. It burned so deep I cried and some of the water escaped from the way my ass and pussy were clenching to cope with the pain. I stuffed my hot burning ass with a thick dildo and taped my ass to keep it in place.

I spread my pussy with the tape and some strong hair clips and the moment the hot sauce touched my pussy i pissed myself. I cried and poured more onto myself, ensuring it got under the hood of my clit. For a while I laid there covered in piss and hot sauce and cried.

I roughly pressed the wand to my clit and almost screamed. it hurt so badly but i came so quickly it made the remaining 9 orgasms even worse. I was numb from the hips down by thr end, shaking and sobbing and pissing myself even more.

I pulled the dildo out of my still burning ass and grabbed the vibrator again, covered in cum and hot sauce. Shaking, I stuffed it into my pussy and turned it on. 20 minutes passed and I hadnt been able to cum again so as punishment I ripped the nipple clamps off which hurt even worse from the toothpaste

thank you for torturing this slut
Old 10-20-2023, 03:52 AM   #19
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidpainslut View Post
thank you so much for being so cruel!
I started drinking the water around 10pm and started the punishment at 2am. my bladder was so full it hurt to move but I did as you asked. I laid in my bathtub and pulled, pinched, and tortured my nipples 20 times, needing a break before the last 5. I covered my sore nipples in toothpaste and clamped them as tightly as possible. I was already struggling with so much pain. I coated my asshole in hot sauce and immediately decided to use it to finger my ass open. It burned so deep I cried and some of the water escaped from the way my ass and pussy were clenching to cope with the pain. I stuffed my hot burning ass with a thick dildo and taped my ass to keep it in place.

I spread my pussy with the tape and some strong hair clips and the moment the hot sauce touched my pussy i pissed myself. I cried and poured more onto myself, ensuring it got under the hood of my clit. For a while I laid there covered in piss and hot sauce and cried.

I roughly pressed the wand to my clit and almost screamed. it hurt so badly but i came so quickly it made the remaining 9 orgasms even worse. I was numb from the hips down by thr end, shaking and sobbing and pissing myself even more.

I pulled the dildo out of my still burning ass and grabbed the vibrator again, covered in cum and hot sauce. Shaking, I stuffed it into my pussy and turned it on. 20 minutes passed and I hadnt been able to cum again so as punishment I ripped the nipple clamps off which hurt even worse from the toothpaste

thank you for torturing this slut
Good girl, you deserved this and well done on going through with it. Knew you would piss yourself, bet you enjoyed sitting there in your own piss and cum with that vibrator on your greedy lil clit being forced to keep cumming.

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Limits: family, friends, pics, videos, legal, blood, poo

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 04:03 AM   #20
Slut_

Level of punishment I need is hard
Reason I m too lazy and I avoid to do tasks because I want to rest and sleep all the time
I would like if you make me use nipple clamps for 10-15 mins

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 04:31 AM   #21
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut_ View Post
Level of punishment I need is hard
Reason I m too lazy and I avoid to do tasks because I want to rest and sleep all the time
I would like if you make me use nipple clamps for 10-15 mins

Clearly you were too lazy to list any of your toys as well and will be given a harsher punishment for that. Please list your toys or/and usable household items below and I'll give you a 'destroy me' punishment 😉

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps
Old 10-20-2023, 05:09 AM   #22
stupidpainslut

Quote:
Good girl, you deserved this and well done on going through with it. Knew you would piss yourself, bet you enjoyed sitting there in your own piss and cum with that vibrator on your greedy lil clit being forced to keep cumming.
yes miss, I loved sitting in my own piss and cum!! my pussy still hurts and its making my clit throb
Old 10-20-2023, 05:44 AM   #23
YourSlutLilly

I am a little nervous, but also very curious.

I ask you for a punishment.

1. Level of punishment - hard
2. Why do you deserve punishment? - Lately I have been very lazy and I have orgasmed several times without permission.
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here - Everything in sig
4. One thing you'd want to do the least - I hate boring things like line writing or corner time

Thank you, Miss Bella.

Edit: I have to tell you that I am spread and ready for my punishment.

Limits: scat, permanent, breast torture, nipple pain, puke, blood, illegal, public, social suicide, pics & vids

Likes: denial, pain, pussy torture, clit torture, anal, bdsm, humiliation, control

Toys

Last edited by YourSlutLilly; 10-20-2023 at 06:09 AM.
YourSlutLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 06:39 AM   #24
Slut_

Sorry for not mentioning them earlier
I don't have any special toys just household things
Binder clips(small, medium size) , clothespins, rope, hairbrush, metal spatula, metal ruler, wooden stick,
Rubber bands, belt, collor, leash
Also , I am not into sexual activity like edge, orgasm, fucking, masturbating etc.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.

Last edited by Slut_; 10-20-2023 at 07:45 AM.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 06:50 AM   #25
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSlutLilly View Post
I am a little nervous, but also very curious.

I ask you for a punishment.

1. Level of punishment - hard
2. Why do you deserve punishment? - Lately I have been very lazy and I have orgasmed several times without permission.
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here - Everything in sig
4. One thing you'd want to do the least - I hate boring things like line writing or corner time

Thank you, Miss Bella.

Edit: I have to tell you that I am spread and ready for my punishment.
You are a smart lil slut for being nervous �� You are in luck though, I hate boring things too so we are not going to do that, punishment should be fun for me in the first place, I should enjoy reading your report.

Saying that it doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. Since you have your boobs pretty much off limits we will need to overcompensate by torturing your other holes.

We'll do something fun with you as I am bored of hot sauce stuff. You'll need to get 2 large ginger roots (I assume you know where this is going). Peel them and put them in a glass of icy water so they stay fresh.

Undress (you can keep your top on though since your boobs are no use), get on all 4s (knees and hands). Let's start with some flogging, I want you to flog your ass 25 times on each side so it's nice, red and hot. Now sit on the edge of the chair and push your ass forward so you have full access to both of your greedy holes. Spread your legs and tie them with the rope to the sides of the chair. You'll need to do A LOT of work on your cunt so let's star with your ass as it's easier (for now). Grab ginger root and shove it up your asshole, it won't burn as much as hot sauce but it gives deep hot sensitivity to everything, you might even like it. Clench your butt and keep ginger in there until further instructions.

Now let's get started with that greedy cunt. Since you were such a slut and didn't work for your orgasms, came without permission, I need to make sure your pussy is used up and you don't even want to think about touching it for days. Grab your spreader and spread your pussy lips nice and wide so everything is exposed and easily accessible. Now I want you to grab a crop and give yourself 20 hard spanks right on your pussy, make it hurt. Grab your clit pump and pump till it's very uncomfortable and you can't take anymore pressure. Once you are at that stage pump 3 more times. Leave the pump on until further instructions. While your clit is getting swollen let's work on that slutty hole. Grab your speculum and stretch that pussy hole, at this point you should have all parts of your cunt occupied (spreading, pumping, stretching). Let's get that second root right into your stretched hole, fuck yourself with it, make sure to get all your vagina walls covered in ginger, rub it in hard. Keep going for 10 minutes. By that time you should feel the burn.

Remove speculum but leave pussy spreader and clit pump on for a bit more. Let's get back to that ass for a moment. Remove ginger root and stuff 4 cubes of ice up your butthole. Secure them with your biggest plug. Remove clit pump, look at your swollen clit, bet you can't wait to touch it?

Grab a flog and give your clit some tough love, I want you to spank it 25 times increasing intensity (start medium, don't go easy on yourself). Put that clit pump back on for 15 minutes with the same rules (you pump till you think you can't take it anymore and at that point you get 3 more pumps in). Grab your biggest dildo and fuck that cunt hole as hard and as fast as possible. You are not allowed to cum, if you edge stop and give your clit one more pump for each edge. After 15 minutes remove that clit pump and butt plug. Untie yourself and get on the floor on your knees, legs spread wide so you have access to both of your slutty holes. Grab your rabbit vibrator, put it on the most intense setting and get it into your pussy (your pussy spreader should still be on to ensure easy access to your clit). With your rabbit vibe in take your largest dildo and fuck your ass. You can't stop until you cum 8 times. Right before the 9th orgasm remove rabbit and stop fucking your ass. Lay down and give yourself 30 flog spanks on your clit, pussy lips and ass.

Hope to hear the full report!

Enjoy ��

Last edited by DommeBella; 10-20-2023 at 06:58 AM.
Old 10-20-2023, 06:59 AM   #26
YourSlutLilly

Quote:
Hope to hear the full report!
Thank you very much. It sounds very intense, i need to buy the ginger roots so I am able to do this tomorrow. I will write the report as soon as I have done it.

Limits: scat, permanent, breast torture, nipple pain, puke, blood, illegal, public, social suicide, pics & vids

Likes: denial, pain, pussy torture, clit torture, anal, bdsm, humiliation, control

Toys
YourSlutLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 12:53 PM   #27
Ottawa_dumbest_slut

Default Report of punishment for Miss

So, first I ran around and found everything that I needed. I got a sharpie marker, hairbrush, a carrot, a banana, gel bottle, a large shampoo bottle,

I could only really find six things going up in size. I can't do any alrger than the large shampoo bottle.

I started by lying nake on the floor and spreading my legs. I took my makeup brush and started fucking my ass dor two minutes. It was not so bad so I cleaned it with my mouth after taking it out. Next I took the hairbrush and fucked myself for 5 minutes. I also cleaned the hairbrush with my mouth. I then took the carrot and began to fuck my ass for ten minutes. This one hurt a bit because it was not very smooth and it was very dry. I did not clean the carrot with my mouth. It was too gross. Then I took my banana and fucked myself for ten minutes. My ass and arm were getting sore at this point. But I am know I am a desperate slut who needs to hurt. So, I was too scared to yse hot sauce but I used just a little lube on the gel bottle. It was so hard to get it my ass. It took a lot of work and tears Miss. Once it was in I fucked myself with it for twn minutes. I really did want to stop at this point. My ass really was hurting. Since I could only find 6 things. I took the shampoo bottle and forced it into my ass hard. That made me cry amd then I fucked my ass for 20 minutes. Till I was raw and sore. Thank you again for punishing me Miss. I deserved it for my failures.

Quote:
You're back waaay faster than I thought, next time I'll give you a more brutal punishment.

Well, this time, since your main disobedience was to do with your ass let's focus on that, do a bit of gradual stretching. I want you to go around the house and find 10 objects that you can fuck your lil asshole with. Start from something around makeup brush size.

The rules are as follows:
1) Every next object should be bigger than the previous one (so if the first was make-up brush the next one would be a banana etc)
2) You only get 10 minutes to find all 10 objects
3) You will be gradually increasing fucking time (1st object - 2 minutes, 2nd - 5, 3rd to 5th - 10 minutes each, 6th to 8th - 15 minutes each and 9th & 10th - 20 minutes each).
4) You are allowed to use lube but only from object number 5 and only mixed with a good splash of hot sauce, it's a punishment in the end.
5) Position is up to you
6) Pics are optional but I expect a full report describing all objects as well

Enjoy 😈
Ottawa_dumbest_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 01:48 PM   #28
pluky
getDare Devil

Unhappy

Quote:
Ok. Because you didn't list your toys straight away I'm gonna use the thing you don't want to do against you.

So first of all you'll undress and get down on your knees on the hard floor. Spank and pinch your nipples hard for 5 minutes till they are red and sensitive. Now put your weighted clamps on your nipples, lean towards the floor (but don't let clamps touch the ground) and spank your ass with a brush for 10 minutes. Stand up and pull on the clamps till your nipples can't take the stretch anymore. Now pull harder (you didn't think I'd just let you off, did you?). You are not allowed to remove clamps unless you can pull them off without opening them (feel free to try).

Now squat with your knees wide open (ideally in front of the mirror). Lick that dildo because that's all the lube you are getting. I want you to put that dildo up your slutty ass without prepping it, nice and deep. Fuck yourself in the ass with that dildo for 5 minutes. You must look in the mirror while doing that and call yourself a worthless slut who deserves to be punished hard. After 5 minutes leave that dildo in the ass like a buttplug.

Let's give some attention to that greedy cunt now. Lay down on your back, legs wide open, dildo still in your asshole (if you push it out you'll get extra punishment). Stretch your pussy lips to the sides so the clit is exposed. Now grab some toothpaste and rub it on your clit (make sure to get under the hood). Rub your clit fast for 15 minutes, you are not allowed to cum. Reapply toothpaste every 5 minutes and rub even harder after every application. Now your clit should be swollen and burning quite a bit. Grab an elastic and give yourself 50 hits on your clit. Reapply toothpaste. Now take out that dildo out of your ass and lick it clean. Use toothpaste as lube and fuck yourself for 20 minutes in your greedy wet cunt. If you get close to cumming you may stop and give yourself 20 slaps on your pussy with a brush (bristle side).

Since you are such an attention whore I want you to offer your pics to everyone who interacts with you here or on kik for the next week. I'd like a full report on this thread.

Enjoy 😈
I so want to ask for the pictures but Im' not allowed right now 😔

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 01:54 PM   #29
UncleSpanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I so want to ask for the pictures but Im' not allowed right now 😔
You sort of did just ask... lol
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 10:03 PM   #30
annikahollie

Quote:
Hey, I'm Bella!

Generally I am switch meaning I experienced punishments, training and rewards on both sides. Currently I've been dominating way more than being a sub so thought would write a post here as well.

I am offering customised punishments to all greedy sluts out there that deserved it (apologies, female only).

If you are interested post the following and I will reply in a thread:

1. Level of punishment - medium, hard, destroy me (not offering anything lower than medium)
2. Why do you deserve punishment?
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here
4. One thing you'd want to do the least (eg. use nipple clamps - I might feel nice and let you off or use it against you, 50/50 chance)
5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested?
1. Level of punishment - medium, hard, destroy me (not offering anything lower than medium) you choose Miss
2. Why do you deserve punishment? i have been getting late to work, not cleaning my room and playing with myself everyday
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here on signature
4. One thing you'd want to do the least (eg. use nipple clamps - I might feel nice and let you off or use it against you, 50/50 chance) corner time, lines, orgasm denial
5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested? only face isn't allowed

Toy List

Likes | Dislikes | Limits

annikahollie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk