Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-15-2018, 01:51 PM   #1366
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a diaper, once the diaper is on you cannot stop wearing diapers until you hit 100 points through completing the tasks below:

+5 points: peeing in the diaper
+15 points: messing in the diaper
+15 points: going 16 hours without changing
+5 points: for every uninterrupted hour with a pacifier in (not sleeping)
+10 points: for every uninterrupted hour sucking thumb (not sleeping)
+15 points: for every pot of baby food eaten
+5 points: for every mug of warm milk drank
+1 point: for every half litre of water drank
+5 point: for every picture of you in diapers/abdl attire that you upload to GetDare

-25 points: for changing diaper
-15 points: for going an hour without spending a minute with pacifier in or sucking thumb
-5 points: for every adult meal eaten
-50 points: for drinking anything alcoholic
-20 points: for touching your genitals
-15 points: for going to bed after 11pm.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 08:35 AM   #1367
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone want to challenge me?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 07-23-2018, 10:52 PM   #1368
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Well I can’t really challenge a great dare as yours, but I can give you a quick one^^
Whenever you put on a fresh diaper you must write something cute and humiliating, like “widdle baby” on the back of your diaper and somewhere hidden on your body so you never forget what a cute baby you are.
This will last for one month.
And to start it of for the next 3 days I want you to wear a diaper to bed, use a nightlight, cuddle a plushie and you must ask 3 people via pm or kik to post you a bedtime story.
Have fun
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 03:46 AM   #1369
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

I think I’m gonna bump this ^^
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 03:04 PM   #1370
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a diaper and drink a substantial amount of water. (Drink what you're comfortable with, but at least 1 L over an hour.) When you start to feel the need to pee, tie your pacifier to your head as a gag and tie yourself to your bed with your bondage set. Make sure your unicorn plushie is on your bed or on a side table looking right at you. Feel free to "struggle" a bit, but you're stuck there to wet yourself like a little baby! While you're waiting until you don't have any choice but to wet, think up at least five unique excuses why this isn't your fault or why this doesn't make you a baby.

You are to remain bound until at least 5 minutes after you fully wet yourself. After that, you can release yourself. Before you clean up, be sure to explain all of your excuses to your plushie out loud.

You are then to write me a letter from the point of view of your plushie describing what the plushie saw and explaining how unconvinced the plushie was by your excuses. If this letter is not satisfactory, I reserve the right to assign a punishment, which will most likely involve writing lines.

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:24 PM   #1371
DiaperGal1999

For the next 5 days you will be diapered like the little baby you are. You must also keep a stuffed animal and pacifier on you at all times. (You may keep them in a bag when you go out but they must go with you) While sleeping you must be hugging the stuffed animal and sucking on the pacifier. You can use the potty during the day if you'd like, but after bedtime (8pm) each night you may only use your diapers and can't change until the morning. (Use the toilet to poo since it's a limit)
Be sure to give me a report of any interesting situations and your overall experience once you complete your 5 days.

I lost a game of battleship with IceMuffin so I have to spend the next 5 days in diapers and post here. So please make this more focused on other abdl elements than just diapers since I'll be in them anyways.

My Potty Training Dare!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee Holding, Age-Play, Mild Bondage

Dislikes: Wedgies, Messing, Full Public, Messy

Limits: Social Suicide, Nudity, Family, Anal, Pictures, Cum, Edging, Masturbation, Drinking Pee, Eating Poo, Food, Golden Showers

Last edited by DiaperGal1999; 07-31-2018 at 11:41 PM.
DiaperGal1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:27 PM   #1372
RainbowDasher18

Wear a diaper until you hacw as many orgasms as your age (I.E. if you are 21, you must have 21 orgasms before removal.)

PM Dawes
Watch missy: I値l watch any diapew video included
Read missy: I値l read any diapew stowy ow caption included
Dice missy: I値l play any dice dawe included
Play missy: I値l enact a chosen diapew scenawio

Likes: Diapews, humiliation, peeing, pooping, baby talk, age play, suppositowy, spanking, enema, hidden public, bondage
Dislike: child chowes, boy clothes, long term dawesChoking
Limits: sweawing, open public, nudity, photos, videos, incest, illegal
RainbowDasher18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:35 PM   #1373
RainbowDasher18

Sorry that was for Humiliation Sub! Change Orgasms to Drink a can of soda! So 18 sodas!

PM Dawes

Likes: Diapews, humiliation, peeing, pooping, baby talk, age play, suppositowy, spanking, enema, hidden public, bondage
Old 07-31-2018, 11:37 PM   #1374
DiaperGal1999

For the next 3 days you will be diapered like the little baby you are. You must also keep a stuffed animal and pacifier on you at all times. (You may keep them in a bag when you go out but they must go with you) While sleeping you must be hugging the stuffed animal and sucking on the pacifier. You can use the potty during the day if you'd like, but after bedtime (8pm) each night you may only use your diapers and can't change until the morning.
Be sure to give me a report of any interesting situations and your overall experience once you complete your 3 days.

I lost a game of battleship with IceMuffin so I have to spend the next 5 days in diapers and post here. So please make this more focused on other abdl elements than just diapers since I'll be in them anyways.

My Potty Training Dare!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee Holding, Age-Play, Mild Bondage

Dislikes: Wedgies, Messing, Full Public, Messy

Limits: Social Suicide, Nudity, Family, Anal, Pictures, Cum, Edging, Masturbation, Drinking Pee, Eating Poo, Food, Golden Showers

Last edited by DiaperGal1999; 07-31-2018 at 11:41 PM.
DiaperGal1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:45 PM   #1375
Lil Jazzy

The next time you go to the gym, to the park, or jogging or anywhere like that. You have to wear a diaper under your clothes. If you go to the gym, you have to change with your diaper in the locker room. However if that痴 too public for you you can change with your diaper in the restroom if the locker room has one.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:16 AM   #1376
RainbowDasher18

You are now the house cat. Anytime you are home (alone or around those comfortable) you can only wear diapers, a collar, and pet play gear. Crawling is a must, and all food must be served in a bowl. Human food can be used, but either try to make it look like dry/wet catfood (IE Tuna, dry cereals, canned chicken, etc) or use the real stuff. Report to me after you have accumulated a total of 24 hours of diapered pet play on your experiences, only after the report can you be relieved.

PM Dawes

The following user says Thank You to RainbowDasher18 for this post:
Old 08-02-2018, 02:49 AM   #1377
watttt

For the next 5 hours you're awake, you must tie your ankles to your waist such that you cannot stand up comfortably or stretch your legs straight. You must also wear an overnight diaper for the next 12 hours, which you are only allowed to change ONCE.

If you fail any of the above, spank yourself 20 times with a ruler or hairbrush until you roll 8 with two die. If you don't roll 8, spank yourself another 20 times.

Limits: Crossdressing, public
watttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:43 AM   #1378
diaperlover30

Whenever you are at home for the next three days you must wear a diaper. It is up to you if you want to mess in them but all of your peeing must be done in the diaper. Just to add to your humiliation you are not allowed to wear any sort of pants or shorts while wearing the diaper (unless you live with people, then wear pants). Also, while you are to sleep with a pacifier in your mouth. Enjoy!

Extreme for me. 8 journey max
diaperlover30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:19 AM   #1379
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'm reading your likes, diaper lover, I think I have a dare that you will like.

For the next 5 days you will be in diapers, all the time, no exceptions. All pee I don't care where you are must be released in a diaper.
If your not at home you may change as often as you like, to make this easier, you're allowed to wear the smallest ladies night time pullups you can find.
While at home, after the diaper has been pooped in roll a 6D to see how many hours more you will be in your dirty diapers.

If you need to go out, it is ok to change, but with the next at home diaper change you will need to put these dirty diaper back on to complete the time the 6D requested.

If you do decide to not put the dirty diaper back on, or remove the diaper to early. Please let me know know and I will be glad to give you a punishment. I'm sure you will not like the punishment.

Last edited by rhl; 08-02-2018 at 12:29 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 08-04-2018, 02:31 PM   #1380
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Here are your rules to follow before starting:
1. You must not use the toilet for anything whatsoever in the four hours before the dare begins.
2. You must drink two litres of water in the two hours before your dare starts, and a third litre in the five minutes before diapering up.
3. You must have ready two diapers, plastic pants (if you have them), four chocolate bars, two large jars of baby food decanter-ed into smoothie bottles (or similar) and pre-booked cinema tickets for a film of your choice.
4. For lunch you must have visited the greasiest fast-food place and eaten at least two large burgers, plus fries.

When you're ready and have fulfilled all three of these, diaper up in your two diapers, cutting slits in the inner one so that each can get thoroughly soaked. Put plastic pants over these if you have them, but don't put on a onesie/similar that can stop any sagging . You're probably desperate to pee but hold it for now.

Now your dare begins. You're going to first eat your baby food, every last drop. This may take a while but remember - no peeing yet! Then, once you have completely emptied both bottles of babyfood, you can go and order two of the largest size coke possible before entering the cinema theatre.
Once in the screen you must drink all of one of these cokes before the film starts. You must also keep holding your bladder until the film starts. Fail either of these things and your punishment will be to unwrap all four chocolate bars and place them down the back of your diaper, to melt into your butt for the duration of the movie.
When the film finally starts, if your first coke is empty and your diaper still dry, then you may wet yourself like a baby and enjoy eating your chocolate instead.

There are two more parts to this dare.
1. You must lower your trousers so that they sit around your ankles while the film is showing, and stay like this for at least five minutes.
2. After the film, head into the bathrooms. Go to the urinal, lower your trousers to your ankles again and fully empty your bladder (in case it isn't already) before heading home to clean up. If this second part is too public then you may complete it in one of the cubicles.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy