Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2023, 01:41 AM   #106
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Another day of denial

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 03:20 AM   #107
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Let's go for 5 edges this time.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 05:00 AM   #108
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Have another 10 edges

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 05:02 AM   #109
PeakingBlinder

There's like 70 more posts since I last looked at this thread and now I'm thinking I need to change the deadline again to like 2 days ago 😆

I said be KIND people, I asked NICELY, I said PLEASE 😭
Old 07-11-2023, 06:24 AM   #110
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Aw, but sweetie, you wanted us to make you desperate!! And retroactively changing the deadline wouldn't be very sporting.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-11-2023, 06:52 AM   #111
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Aw, but sweetie, you wanted us to make you desperate!! And retroactively changing the deadline wouldn't be very sporting.
Agreed completely; ask and you shall receive!

Adding a day denied please

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 07:05 AM   #112
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Agreed completely; ask and you shall receive!

Adding a day denied please
Well at this point I think we need to know if he's out or not. If he didn't construct his thread carefully enough and he's overwhelmed now is the time to tell us, if not we'll keep going and he can deal with the consequences.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-11-2023, 07:19 AM   #113
PeakingBlinder

Quote:
Well at this point I think we need to know if he's out or not. If he didn't construct his thread carefully enough and he's overwhelmed now is the time to tell us, if not we'll keep going and he can deal with the consequences.
Let's put this on hold for now, please. I'll add up tonight and see where we're at - if it's something like 700 edges and 3 months of Denial, I can give it a good go but probably not gonna make it.

I'll see what the cruel numbers add up to and then decide whether or not to take more posts.

And just as a sort of FYI, some threads like this I've started only had like 3 responses. I did not expect this much!
Old 07-11-2023, 07:23 AM   #114
Robink
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
Let's put this on hold for now, please. I'll add up tonight and see where we're at - if it's something like 700 edges and 3 months of Denial, I can give it a good go but probably not gonna make it.

I'll see what the cruel numbers add up to and then decide whether or not to take more posts.

And just as a sort of FYI, some threads like this I've started only had like 3 responses. I did not expect this much!
Hehe same thing happened with me. First thread or two was a couple responses.
Then hundreds for the next.
Edging threads always seem popular though
Good luck with the attempt

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 07:37 AM   #115
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:

probably a good idea to put it on hold for now. somehow the thread got even more popular after you added a deadline.

check what the numbers are and how you feel about them. and if you feel that's enough, then that is it. i'll respect your decision regardless.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 08:06 AM   #116
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:

Fair enough. These things are supposed to be fun. If it's not fun anymore, then stop and we'll all respect your decision.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-11-2023, 09:41 AM   #117
PeakingBlinder

Default Totals So Far ~ Still On Hold

Alrighty then. This is where it's at up to now:
  • 375 edges
  • 79 days denied

This is already MUCH more than I anticipated and in all honesty, I do not expect that I could make it to the end of this as is. Frankly, I would fail pretty early, try so much to do this that it affects my mental health, or just end up abandoning GD for months.

There are quite a few people who have committed to making me desperate, which I love, but this doesn't seem doable to me. I'd like to cut this off here, but also commit to something based on the posts already here. Maybe each person picks either the edges they've given, or the number of days of denial, and use that? Although, that could still be a lot.

I'd love to hear some ideas for how I could do this, if anyone who has posted has an idea?

Please let me know what you think! Either below this post or in a DM if you want to message me.

~

Some stats for nerds:
  • Angelica_Kee_Zarcon, you've given 140 edges and 25 days of denial
  • MarkNDoubt, you've given 25 edges and 4 days of denial
  • DraegWedgie, you've given 30 edges and 9 days of denial
  • Sir_Damian, you've given 30 edges and 10 days of denial
  • tomasz.rodent, you've given 25 edges and 5 days of denial
  • Robink, you've given 35 edges and 7 days of denial
  • lop747, you've given 20 edges and 5 days of denial
  • There are quite a few other people, but with smaller totals

Thank you to everyone who posted! Any one of these individually would be pretty fun, but when you gang up on me it's a little more daunting haha.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:57 AM   #118
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Alrighty then. This is where it's at up to now:
  • 375 edges
  • 79 days denied

This is already MUCH more than I anticipated and in all honesty, I do not expect that I could make it to the end of this as is. Frankly, I would fail pretty early, try so much to do this that it affects my mental health, or just end up abandoning GD for months.

There are quite a few people who have committed to making me desperate, which I love, but this doesn't seem doable to me. I'd like to cut this off here, but also commit to something based on the posts already here. Maybe each person picks either the edges they've given, or the number of days of denial, and use that? Although, that could still be a lot.

I'd love to hear some ideas for how I could do this, if anyone who has posted has an idea?

Please let me know what you think! Either below this post or in a DM if you want to message me.

~

Some stats for nerds:
  • Angelica_Kee_Zarcon, you've given 140 edges and 25 days of denial
  • MarkNDoubt, you've given 25 edges and 4 days of denial
  • DraegWedgie, you've given 30 edges and 9 days of denial
  • Sir_Damian, you've given 30 edges and 10 days of denial
  • tomasz.rodent, you've given 25 edges and 5 days of denial
  • Robink, you've given 35 edges and 7 days of denial
  • lop747, you've given 20 edges and 5 days of denial
  • There are quite a few other people, but with smaller totals

Thank you to everyone who posted! Any one of these individually would be pretty fun, but when you gang up on me it's a little more daunting haha.
I can understand that if you were expecting a couple of days at most and you've ended up with months, that this isn't what you wanted. One of the big thrills of denial, at least for me, is begging and being told no or ignored. So it's not always easy for the rest of us to know when things are out of hand. Added to that what is a long time for one person is a cakewalk for another.

So, thank you for letting us know what you need. We don't necessarily have traditional safe words when we do this, so it's important to let us know if something is too much. So great job there.

As I said, this is supposed to be fun for everyone, especially you. So don't let anyone give you a hard time about saying when. And we certainly don't want you feeling like you can't post on the site anymore.

As for what to do know, well, a couple of ideas you could do tasks for reductions. I would suggest you set those yourself so that we don't accidentally go beyond your limits again.

You could do as planned and request tasks for orgasms throughout. Or even give control of your orgasms to posters during whatever days they provided you with the understanding that they must provide an orgasm at a minimum of every X days (Whatever a reasonable denial limit is for you.)

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-11-2023, 12:50 PM   #119
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Peaking, good job on stopping us there! that's not an easy thing to do, after that many posts.

this is a lot of both edges and denial accumulated. and i totally understand that this might be too much (it would be for me, too - by far!).

given the high numbers, reduction possibilities are a great idea. i agree with Angelica. you have been around for a while, so you probably know your kinks somewhat.

building on what Angie said, maybe you can come up with some keywords and/or tasks that you feel comfortable doing and then posters (all of them or just the ones you mentioned) could then exchange their edges and/or denial days for those keywords/tasks. obviously any edges and denial you have done so far still count. and maybe we can keep the idea of Friday orgasm tasks.

most important thing is that it's still fun for you and that you enjoy yourself.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 09:36 PM   #120
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I can understand that if you were expecting a couple of days at most and you've ended up with months, that this isn't what you wanted. One of the big thrills of denial, at least for me, is begging and being told no or ignored. So it's not always easy for the rest of us to know when things are out of hand. Added to that what is a long time for one person is a cakewalk for another.

So, thank you for letting us know what you need. We don't necessarily have traditional safe words when we do this, so it's important to let us know if something is too much. So great job there.

As I said, this is supposed to be fun for everyone, especially you. So don't let anyone give you a hard time about saying when. And we certainly don't want you feeling like you can't post on the site anymore.

As for what to do know, well, a couple of ideas you could do tasks for reductions. I would suggest you set those yourself so that we don't accidentally go beyond your limits again.

You could do as planned and request tasks for orgasms throughout. Or even give control of your orgasms to posters during whatever days they provided you with the understanding that they must provide an orgasm at a minimum of every X days (Whatever a reasonable denial limit is for you.)
Very well put!

Personally ( i am in the same situation that i need to justify: open thread that received way too many tasks for me to complete for a number of reasons...).

I am totally supportive for the end of the thread with the understanding that it far exceeded your expectations and limits, with you accepting punishments from top posters.

As mentioned, this is supposed to be fun (and doable) for you. Thanks for having the courage to speak up versus letting the thread go on & on &....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, desperate slut, edging, edging and denial, tasks