Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-28-2018, 12:52 PM   #106
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I did pretty well for myself last time with this game, so maybe I will be able to help my team out this time. Let's see how lucky I am this time......wait...no....oh that's not good. My first card, lucky 13, revealed a rather nasty surprise. I stood there, nervously, as eggs were dropped into my shorts. I closed my eyes and winced when I saw the paddle. Each smack sending pain through my body and making me yelp. At least the slime didn't feel too bad, but soon enough that would really start to smell. But it's ok. I had more cards to get something more fortunate...lose 50 points....Now I'm hurting the team more than helping. My smile never faded, but I was starting to lose hope on this round and decided I may as well just enjoy my punishments. Which is what I got, mushy peas dumped over my head. Alright then. May as well put on a show right? I kneeled down and turned my head up as the bucket was turned over, lumps of mushy peas splattering my face and the remaining slime coating my front. I eagerly waited to see what my next card would hold...YES!! HAHAHA!! GAIN 300 POINTS!!!! Now I'm actually helping my team out and managed to put us into the lead. I know going into the final round that it is all luck an anyone's game still, but that was satisfying. I'll take my seat with number 7 this time. Maybe it will be lucky?

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 02:18 PM   #107
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry for the delay in posting but I was traveling and ended up with a lit less freetime/internet access then I had anticipated.

I step up confident given how the games has gone so far and wait for my first number to be flipped over. My heart falls when 66 flips to reveal gunge balloon clothes filling. Crystal waist no time inserting two balloons over my breast they are cold what did they do stick them in the refrigerator before bringing them out. She makes some joke about me looking like a girl which the crowd laughs at. And leaves them in place while she sets up the rest of the balloons. A giant one is inserted in front of my cock that can't be a good sign for things to come. And the one down the back of my pants right at my ass crack. Then two in the back of my shirt just barely held in place the shorts waistband. Finally one more by my dick. She steps back and admires her handy work for a second before smiling sickly at me and saying now for the fun part. She reaches out to grope the two over my breast causing those two to pop and in the process gives me a giant shove backwards causing my to trip over Bloxo's out stretched leg and tumble down instantly exploding the three two my rear. As I lay there in shock she steps up and stomps down on the ones over my crotch causing an explosion of gunge and pain as well as a roar of laughter from the audience.

With no time to recover from the events 75 is turned over to reveal 5 spanks. She bends me over her knee and pulls down my shorts to take 5 good sacks at my gunge coved ass elsidding a scream of pain with each swing.

Next 5 is turned over for mush pea wedgie. She crams as much in to both the front and back of my undies as she can before getting the help of to giant stage hands who yank up on either side of the undies and actually lift my fat ass off the floor and leave me hanging there for a moment before letting go and causing my to drop to the floor and land on my ass.

I get worried as 25 is turned over but am finally rewarded with100 points.

I want to get what ever is coming over with fast this time so since I was beat to 1 and 2 I will take 3.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 07:04 PM   #108
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

The final game was upon our players...last chance to pick up some points and earn the £2000!

Bloxo is stood at his podium, Crystal by his side...the curtains closed, the spotlight the only source of illumination.

"Well, what a night...some call this show extreme, others can't get enough...from the cheers I've heard in the audience tonight...I think we have the right mix here...so let's prepare our players for their last outing and see who walks away with money...and who walks away utterly humiliated!"

The curtains rise as the ambient light is raised, our players are sat on their seats, the buckets of destiny poised above them...

Bloxo and Crystal walk over to Babygirlpoopdiaper..."Feeling lucky tonight?"
Babygirlpoopdiaper wipes a tear from her eye..."No, this show is mean!"
"aww, let's see how mean...pull your cord..."
Babygirlpoopdiaper reluctantly pulls the cord to the bucket above her...at first nothing happens...she looks up to be find a torrent of means slop on her face, covering her head and dripping down over her body, the orange sauce saturating her T-Shirt, she starts to cry as the presenters move on...

"ezeparalta212...nice bikini you have there" Bloxo winks..."Pull your cord and let's see what happens to it hehe" ezeparalta212 scowls and pulls at the cord, she closes her eyes anticipating the worst...
She soon finds herself engulfed in a thick stream of honey that pools over her face and then drips down in gloops over her naked body...the frosting on her breasts and crotch runs off a little with the thick stream and she is left exposed on her seat, Bloxo takes a nice long look and moves on to seat number 3...

"Well Novagunger...not as harsh as last week, but still a mess...let's see how you fare...pull your cord!"
Novagunger takes a gulp and pulls his cord quickly...an envelope falls down...hesitantly he opens the envelope to see 'Naked gunge tank' his head falls as Crystal takes his hand and drags him out of his seat over to the tank, thick green slime in the tank above...she gets to work quickly removing his clothes throwing them to the floor and he covers his modesty as he sits down in the tank, the door is closed and Crystal pulls the lever at the side, the alarm rings and the thick gunge descends quickly from above, covering him from head to toe...he is left to sit there as Bloxo moves over to chair 4...

"duffduffers...not too shabby a run...let's see how your luck holds!" duffduffers pulls on the cord quickly and an envelope falls, he gulps as he slides it open...but see's 250 points! He breathes a sigh of relief and and raises a hand in triumph!

Bloxo quickly moves on to seat 5 where ChubbyShySissy is sat...He looks a little miserable..."Brighten up champ, this could be your lucky day"...Bloxo sniggers a little, ChubbyShySissy closes his eyes, puts his head down and yanks the cord...he is greeted with another envelope...he eyes it for a moment, shakes his head and rips it right open...it's 750 points! He stands up and jumps for joy, so happy with his result! "Nice work big guy!" Bloxo walks over to seat 6 to greet happybunny101..."Okay cutie...2 points envelopes gone...1 to go, feeling lucky?" She shakes her head, closes her eyes raising her head and pulls on the cord...she is met by a torrent of Mayonnaise slopped over her face...it pours in a huge rush and splatters all down her shirt and into her lap...She shakes her head quickly to try and get some off and runs her hands through her golden hair...

Bloxo moves on to seat 7 to greet WAMPup..."Hey champ...1 points bucket, 2 bad buckets...could be worse odds, give it a go!" WAMPup pulls excitedly on the cord, he sits there with a smile on his face expecting the worst...but it doesn't come...as an envelope drops into his lap, with great speed he tears it open with his teeth and it turns out to be 500 points! He leaps up and high fives Bloxo!

Bloxo walks over to seat 8..."Oh dear pantydabbler...let's see what fate has in store for you tonight!" pantydabbler pulls the cord with a grimace...and soon feels the splatting torrent of Ketchup pouring down over him! It slops right over his head and over his naked body, he clears his eyes and looks miserable as the expression on his face is not a nice one...

Bloxo walks over to kelseyroses and looks her in the eye..."Well kelseyroses, at least I hope you had fun tonight...let's see what your parting gift is!" she doesn't look upset, merely accepting fate...she closes her eyes, raises her head and pulls on the cord...she is met by a thick stream of mustard falling right over her face and glooping over her frame, she gags a little at the smell, wiping her eyes, nose and mouth and running her fingers through her dark hair.

"And there we have it...no miraculous victory for Pink at the last minute tonight! Let's see our final scores!"

Crystal emerges with some white cards...

Turning over the first card:

"Blue team: 1900!"

Turning over the next:

"Yellow team: 750!"

Turning over the final card:

"Pink team: 250!"

Bloxo walks up and stands beside Crystal, "Thank you my dear! That means Blue team walk away with the money tonight, congratulations team! Pink team...one of you is for the ultimate forfeit...please vote now to determine who's fate hangs in the balance!"

The teams leave the stage to go and shower and change into their normal clothes...

Pink team members, please PM me your vote for victim!

Players taking forfeits, emulate your buckets as best you can, Babygirlpoopdiaper your beans can go in your diaper!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:13 PM   #109
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the final round starts. I walk over to number 2. some of the other guys checking out my naked frosting bikini form. I keep my thighs together and put my hands over my tits as the curtain is lifted. I glance up a few times to try to figure out what is in the bucket. The crowd sounds rowdy and ready for the last round. Hoping we can somehow pull out the victory here or at least pick up 2nd place.

As the come to my chair bloxo looks me over snickering at his work. He knows that I am not all that thrilled with him. I move arm over my tits so I can pull the cord with my free hand. I pull it and nothing happens. I look around wondering if I missed something. I glance up and bam I get hit with ultra sticky, ultra thick honey as I close my eyes quick. It starts to cascade down me as I sit there. Saturating my hair and face, running over my tits and puddling in my lap. Helping to wash some of the frosting away to the delight of the crowd as I shimmer. I touch my hair and it is going to take forever to wash it. Oh my god is all I can think. As I collect myself I realize that the honey means no points. So frustrated as I sit there. Hands back over my chest as the rest of the round finishes.

My heart sinks as my team picks up no points, knowing what that means. Hoping that they both don't pick me. I already faced something I didn't deserve last time I was here.

I shower for as long as they let me. thankfully everyone gets hot/warm water so it helps to clean the honey and all the other goop from me. So humiliated with how everything went. I can just hope and pray this show never makes it on TV and if it does nobody that I know sees it.

I come out giving my vote. I am in black yoga pants a red tank top, peach bra and thong and flip flops.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:05 PM   #110
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

ok So I came out I was ask if I felt lucky I said no that it was mine I pulled my card and I thalt I was lucky but win I looked up I got hit with slime and it won’t all over me and Evan won’t in my diaper some it was so gross I wet my self I was scarred and it felt gross so gross but I’m glad my team won I was so happy I stick my paci in my mouth to calm my self down

I’ll do the forfeit

I come back out on the stage in my diaper and T-shirt and my teddy I hope nothing happens to the close I’m whereing home tonight not Riley remember what team I’m on

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 10-29-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 01:22 AM   #111
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I was definitely more than a little nervous going into the last round. There were not many point buckets and any team could manage to swoop them all up for a surprise victory. The team in first here could still be the team in dead last if they were unlucky enough. This was the game that decided which team won. And as luck would have it, my team won. We snatched up the top two points buckets and ensured that our lead was a victory. I watched as the other players were given nasty buckets and even felt like I dodged a bullet with the ones around me being so harsh. Mayonnaise is the worst. Well all that's left now is to clean up and watch the fun. Someone on the pink team is going to get trashed heavily and I can't wait to see if there is another audience favorite. I wonder who it will be.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 10-29-2018, 06:01 AM   #112
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I sit there nervously my Hope's start getting hire as the first two get trashed meaning that the odds of points being in my bucket keep going up. Now it's my turn Bloxo taunts my about my play saying "at least the audience has been spared the sight of your ugly fat ass naked this week." The he orders me to pull the cord which I did ducking my head and tensing up put it's only an envelope. YES Points I pump my hands in the air and celebrate while Bloxo picks it up. With great glee he opens it and flashes it into my face laughing and taunting me as my face goes white reading that it says naked gunge tank.

Crystal is jumping around and laughing evilly she walks behind me as I cry and plead mercy which only revs up the audience and her more they start chanting strip him strip him over and over again egging her on. Suddenly she shoves me and knocks me out of the chair and to the ground and where she set about pulling on my clothing trying to strip me the audience is loving ever minute of the struggle. She even rips and tears some ofbvbthe clothing when it won't come of easily enough till my fat body is on full display. I keep trying to cover my dick with my hand to protect at least a little of my dignity.

Then she drags my feet and forces me over to a giant gunge tank and dumps my unceremoniously into the seat. Then when I think it can get no worse it does she lifts my hands and forces them into restraints onbvbthe arms of the chair so I can't cover up any longer. Then when I think it's as bad as it can get she takes my legs and forces them into restraints that force them to either side of the chair leaving my most personal part on full I'm full view of everyone present. I plead for her to dump the gunge and get it over with as the gunge will at least provide some protection. She waits and taunts me about its size. The audience is enjoying it pointing and laughing. Finally after several minutes of this she pulls the cord without warning. The cold thick green gunge comes out in two streams one aimed right at my crotch which causes me to let out a scream of shock and pain as it hits me with decent force this is cut off a second later by the other steam pouring down in my head and face with some going into my open mouth cutting off the scream. My world is green for what feels like forever as the stuff continues to pour out the trickling over my crotch causing and involuntary steering down there. Finally it stops I don't realize my excited start till Crystal walks over looks at it and say "us that as big as it gets? I would have figured a big boy like you would have something bigger then that tiny thing. Finally the move on leaving me strapped to the gunge tank as they go through the rest of the contestants.

When all is said and done our team finishes second I am disappointed that I don't get any money but released that I don't have to face a punishment in next round.

Hope everyone has enjoyed it so far please let me know if you like it or nnot.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 10-30-2018, 04:41 PM   #113
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

The players were back on the stage, wearing their normal clothes, members of the Pink team were looking nervous...

"Welcome back everyone, we have our last round of the evening...the final forfeit! One of our unlucky Pink team members will be spinning the wheel and heading home a complete mess! So without further delay...Crystal will you open the envelope and declare the loser of the vote?"

Crystal, standing next to Bloxo at the podium at the front gingerly opened the gold envelope she was holding, tearing it open at the top and removing a silver card...

"Tonight's ultimate loser is...HappyBunny101!" She waved the card to the camera,

HappyBunny101's face dropped and she stared in disbelief and anger at her team, before things could get ugly Crystal put her arm round her shoulders and walked her over to the podium.

"Well well well...How are you feeling HappyBunny101?" Bloxo teasingly asked.

She scowled at him, "This isn't fair! I didn't want this...please let me pick someone else to do this!" Bloxo smiled and shook his head...

"I'm afraid all votes are final..."

The curtain at the back went up and the usual end game setup was revealed, HappyBunny101 was walked over to the wheel...

"Now please HappyBunny101, spin the wheel and determine your fate tonight!"

HappyBunny101 looked at the wheel, shaking a little she grabbed hold of it, took one last despairing look at Bloxo and then shut her eyes and spun it hard! The wheel turned and turned, a blue of colours melding together, the spokes making their clicking sounds...it began to slow, getting slower and slower it eventually stopped on a blue section...Bloxo approached and winking at HappyBunny101 he pulled off the tape covering the forfeit...

"Tonight Ladies and Gentleman...HappyBunny101 will face St Andrew's Cross!"

Her face went a bright red hue, her eyes wide as Crystal wheeled over the cross to the centre of the stage, it was wooden, in the shape like an elongated X.

Before she knew what was happening, Crystal started to disrobe HappyBunny101, she pulled off her white top, pulled down her black skirt before unclipping the white bra at the back and sending this to the floor leaving HappyBunny101 to cover her chest with her arms...Crystal then playfully teased the black briefs before sending them plummeting to the ground, HappyBunny101's whole body started to flush, she did her best to cover her modesty but was quickly pulled over to the cross, her arms tied at the wrist to the top points, her legs spread and tied at the ankle to the bottom...her naked body now on full display for everyone to see, she closed her eyes...

Next the players were invited to cover her with whatever they wished...

First up her own team mates...looking a little bashful at what they had voted for, but at the same time relieved it wasn't them up on that cross!

ezeparalta212 went up first, she poured a bucket of Chocolate sauce over her chest, the thick goo trailing down over her body and masking her naked skin quite well.

Kelseyroses then proceeded to push a big green pie into her face, smearing this into her hair, leaving her unrecognisable.

Next up the Blue team had their shot...

Babygirlpoopdiaper was up first with a bright pink pie, she slammed this between HappyBunny101's legs causing her to flinch, the pie was then smeared down her right leg.

ChubbyShySissy, with memories of his own hazing last week took a bucket of beans and standing on tip toes he poured this over her head, making her gag a little, the sauce running down over her face and chest, the beans initially piling up on top of her head before rolling down her...

WAMPup took a bucket of Custard and proceeded to throw this over her front, it splattered against her mouth and neck before pouring down her body.

Finally the yellow team were given their turn...

pantydabbler decided to smear her arms and legs with pink frosting, making sure she had more of an overall covering, she was very uncomfortable when her armpits were being coated.

Next up was Novagunger, he took a big bucket of multi-coloured slime and proceeded to pour this over her head, covering her face and hair completely before it trailed down over her naked mess covered body.

Finally duffduffers went in with a big purple pie and slowly ground this into her face before skipping her off...

The hosts looked at the covered naked messy body and decided they should have their fun too...

Crystal went first, eyeing the selection of items carefully she opted for a bucket of Mustard, she decided to apply slobs of it by hand, first to her face, then her breasts and finally slathering a big dollop between her legs.

Bloxo seeing next to no clean spots wish he had gone first, He grabbed a pot of honey and slowly drizzled this over her hair, the thick liquid coated her head completely before dripping down over her chest.

Happybunny101 had her head down, Crystal began to undo the bonds to release her...

"Well that's all we have time for Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you all for your attention today and I hope you enjoyed the show!" The crowd cheered over and other in a raucous cry.

The players bowed as the curtain fell, the end of another messy, humiliating show!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Last edited by Bloxo; 10-31-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-30-2018, 04:46 PM   #114
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Default Sign up round 3

I want to thank the players who put time and detail into their responses here, if it wasn't for you I would not continue with this.
Sadly again a few missing posts and people who were too busy to contribute properly, I appreciate sometimes life can make things difficult to post on the forum, I myself am stepping back a bit now.

I will open up the game for another show, any interested players, please fill in the form:

Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:
Special information:

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?:

I'll aim to start this in the next day or so depending on how many sign up in that time, Ideally I would like to have 8 players next game.

PM DARES!

Old 10-30-2018, 07:13 PM   #115
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I come back out all cleaned up and happy to be going home in that state and eagerly await to see what will happen with the pink team hoping that they will turn on each other and tie snd all get what they deserve. I am slightly disappointed to find out that happybunny is the only one to get it but its never a get down when a girl gets slipped. I lick my lips in anticipation when I find out what she is getting and drool watching her get stripped and restrained. This is going to be fun. When my turn comes I pick up a big bucket of rainbow cover gunge and hold it in front of her admiring the view and taunting her. Then i pull back and swing forward splash her in the face and head with some of it as she gasp in shock from it I go again this time getting some in her mouth as she gasp I repeat this 5 times before the bucket is finally enpty.

Hair Colour: brown medium and shaggy
Eye Colour: brown
Height: 5 7
Build: heavy ser
Special information: playing hard for the win and to stay clean hate seeing my hair get messed up.
Clothing tight khaki psaints and my favorite lucky red and yellow football Jersey.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 10-30-2018, 08:25 PM   #116
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I come out narvace but win I find out it’s a little girl and she needs help I cover her I was just helping I’m so glad are team won I’m so happy it makes me hurny siting there maby I do like this I cover her with that pic pie I hope she likes pic good night

I’m in again same girl same close but this time I’m only in a T-shirt and diaper and a paci this is fun I hope I’m doing a good job

Hair Colour:blond
Eye Colour:blue
Height:4.7
Build:small and baby like
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:messy diaper do to not changeing from the last show a pinc T-shirt a pice pacifier and a big hug from me to everyone
Special information:I’m a baby due make if u can baby task in the rp that be cool your the best

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?:I ges I’ll thakes the forfeit

Thank u for this game show it’s the best u put a lot of work in this and I’m very mad that not everybody is participating and giving a comment I’m very disappointed in that but I am happy that you were doing this this role play is the best I wish more people was thinking you for this because you’re putting a lot of time and effort in it I’m not good at getting very detail with stuff but I am going to try to work on that and it’s not that I am busy I just really don’t know how to make a good story or whatever but I’m definitely going to try and work on that

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 11-01-2018 at 04:33 AM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:19 PM   #117
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I was delighted to not only have been on the winning team, but also to be clean. Heck, it was great knowing that I was going to get to watch the loser's forfeit. I was pleasantly surprised when the other players were allowed to come up and participate in the gunging of happybunny. Poor girl. This was going to be fun for us, but not much for her. But that's what you get when you sign up for this show. Speaking of, as soon as I got home and put my winnings away in the bank, I immediately signed up for another episode.

Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5 ft 7
Build: Hefty
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: Green t-shirt, jeans, and converse sneakers
Special information: Win or lose, I know I'm going to have fun here.

Always real forfeits for me. XD

(Also thanks for running these)

Limits

Old 10-31-2018, 06:29 AM   #118
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Bloxo for running these games and to all the participants, great job. I was reading these when a female friend started looking over my shoulder. She seemed really excited about doing something like this as a forfeit or for the looser of a bet.
Well, I lost, and yesterday morning she made me pay, eggs, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, spanking, rolling in the mess and a couple of other things that seem to be outside of this thread. Needless to say it was great fun and we both had a good time. Not sure my shower drain will ever been the same.
Thanks to all. I may consider joining the next round.

Dislikes: nipple play, anal, golden

Limits: Blood, Permanent marks, Poop, family, too public humiliation
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 07:31 PM   #119
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk out after a long shower cleaning off pretty much everywhere. Nervous the whole time to how the vote will go and what kind of f'd up punishment this host is going to give. Worried that he might try to target me in multiple punishments although this past game he for sure got the best of me and pretty much put his hands all over me!

I stand there in my yoga pants and tanktop. Knowing I voted for happybunny but not sure who our other team member voted for. Will they turn on me? Will it me a 3 way tie. I cross my fingers as the spot light lands on happybunny. Thank god. What ensues is pretty much just as bad as I got last week... but at least she sorta knew it was coming. I had no clue. This guy really loves his naked girls as she is stripped. I walk up to her first really not wanting revenge on her or anything. I whisper under my breath "better you then me" as I pour chocolate over her chest. Not sure if she heard me but just glad to do my thing and then watch what very well could have been me as she is destroyed.

Thankfully we are sent on our ways with no further punishments. I walk out not signing up right away. Pissed that we got last. After getting home and looking at some bills and some cute shoes that I want I sign back up. Hoping that the show isn't airing and if it is that nobody knows about it.

Hair Colour: Dark Brown, straight and down to my mid back
Eye Colour:Brown
Height:5'6"
Build:On the slender side of average. I am always told guys like my butt
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: Next week I show up in tight distressed jeans, a purple tanktop, red bra and thong and flip flops
Special information: In it to win it. Why else would I be here?

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:05 PM   #120
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Reaching out for any new players willing to sign up...if I don't get any more I will begin the game tomorrow night regardless

PM DARES!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay