Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-13-2023, 09:01 PM   #1036
Riya005
Account Banned

In summary, you are just a desperate whole that only has the goal of getting destroyed. Pathetic how do people like you even consider yourself human? "Passed around like a circle and left as a mess," says a lot about you. Enjoying people kinda messed up, but what else can I expect from such a desperate loser? Enjoy your unworthy life.
------------

I like getting nude in public, the risk of not getting caught. I am just 20 years old and I already stripped nude on my terrace, On the footpath (Night), On the hill trail (day), In the washroom of the train, In the park (night), In a construction site (night), In the woods, Parking lot, Behind a Building, In a field in an unknown city(night) and 7 other places. Also, I like being blackmailed non-consensually into doing humiliating/ pain full things. Yeah, pain, just three days ago made a few cuts on my thighs and dripped candle wax on it while it was bleeding.
Riya005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 11:22 AM   #1037
howl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riya005 View Post
I like getting nude in public, the risk of not getting caught. I am just 20 years old and I already stripped nude on my terrace, On the footpath (Night), On the hill trail (day), In the washroom of the train, In the park (night), In a construction site (night), In the woods, Parking lot, Behind a Building, In a field in an unknown city(night) and 7 other places. Also, I like being blackmailed non-consensually into doing humiliating/ pain full things. Yeah, pain, just three days ago made a few cuts on my thighs and dripped candle wax on it while it was bleeding.
Bumping because this thread looks fun.

Anyway...see, I read the first half of your confession and thought "God, what kind of idiot would do something like that?". And then I read on and it clicked. You're the kind of dummy that is just so desperate for attention that you do want to get caught, and you definitely don't just want them to freak out and call you a gross slut and leave (though I bet you're so pathetic you'd get wet from it there and then). The stuff you'll do just to get used by someone who doesn't give a shit about you is gross and weird, sure, but it's also just sad. But at least I feel better about myself now!

---

I've been obsessed with spanking and punishments for as long as I can remember, but I get turned off by "sexy" spankings/punishments and I'm obsessed with verisimilitude.

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:25 PM   #1038
MaidSlut

Wow I can't believe you actually like being spanked. Most people don't like being hurt you know, but I guess you just have to be hit and slapped in order to get a point across your stupid head. How unfortunate it must be needing a hard spanking or punishment every time you slip up. Glad I'm not as dumb as you.

~
Lately I have really wanted to be bullied and made fun of. I just like having no control and being put into lose-lose situations. Especially if they were to dress me as a girl and make me do humiliating things such as play with my dildo in front of them.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 12:13 AM   #1039
Pussycat.

So you actually like to feel like a dumb slut don't you! You just want to dress like one and be treated like one. No doubt you love that humiliation! its alright, in some time you will also like wearing measy cum filled panties and bra while people take turns filling you up. That dildo of yours would not be used for playing but to destroy your asshole. I bet hearing this is getting you all excited. But you will be kept in chastity.. this slut needs to be taught a lesson..
-----
I have been a procrastinator and lazy ass. I like to be spanked hard for it. I like buttplug fucking my ass. I love when partner humiliates me, slaps me and give me old school punishments.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 12:29 AM   #1040
xxyyzz

u r a lazy ass nd yet u want to be humiliated by ur partnes
u r a disgrace to ur partner
ur partner shld indeed give you an old school punishment of having ur buttplug in for a month for bng a lazy ass and procrastinating

i've been want to be fucked in my ass lately by a dominant female or a shemale
i want one in my mouth nd one in my ass
i want to be tied up while being fucked
nd end up hvng a great cum swap kiss
I can only do dares when I'm alone
Im ready take any PM DARE
just PM me a DARE of ur choice and ill give a report.
i have no sex toys
PM DARES- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93651
ASK ME ANYTHING-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...95#post4375395
xxyyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 07:30 PM   #1041
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

wow you are really stupid aren't you can't even get transfemale right, its 2023 asshat how about you write 169 times " I love transwomen and their beautiful girlcocks, I want to choke on transfemale girlcock" and then you can be more PC and really drive that home. Then you will watch this video everyday 2x a day.

https://spankbang.com/5cvyj/video/ar...you+like+girls

I have been really wanting to be trapped in diapers for a long period of time, but i was released from the trapped in diapers thread and I was happy to finally be able to wear my regular underwear but I'm ashamed part of me wants to go back to wearing diapers 24/7 like I was.
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 06:21 PM   #1042
Tied_up_Maid

You are ashamed of wearing normal underwear again? No wonder! You propably cant hold you shit in always leaking piss und shit like a toddler. I bet you have to crawl around like one too just so some poor mother takes pity on you and take care of you. Some times you belive you are a grown man but NO! you are a smal girl! you will never grow up, will never feel pleasure. The most amazing thing you will ever feel is being put to bed and be dismissed like the little shit Factory you are. Demanding things like freedom and rights! ha. you will live of of this poor mother as she raises two children to be the greatest humans the earth has ever seen. But You . . . you will never be able to even be potty trained, alway staying in your crip and screaming your lungs out for food and affection you are not worth or a change of diaper ... again.

I hope it was good enough! Its my first try at something like this.

I am a virgin and never had girlfriend. I am also pretty lazy and overweight.

I am here to be degraded and metally tortured. Be mean. Be creative.

Do your worsed!

If someone is up for some Chatting I am open!

E-Mail: [email protected]

Fetsch.de: Tied_up_Maid

Discord: dyingeasily

FapRoulette: Tied_up_Maid

Last edited by Tied_up_Maid; 08-13-2023 at 05:24 PM.
Tied_up_Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 12:54 PM   #1043
Tied_up_Maid

Just abuse me anyway you like

If someone is up for some Chatting I am open!

E-Mail: [email protected]

Fetsch.de: Tied_up_Maid

Discord: dyingeasily

FapRoulette: Tied_up_Maid
Tied_up_Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 10:21 AM   #1044
LucyTheBedwetter

I think we need to clear something up. When you say "virgin", what most people hear is that you haven't ever had sex with someone. In your case, it goes much further than that. Nobody has ever thought about you in a sexual way. Nobody has ever lusted after you, or fantasized about you. Nobody has ever had a passing thought about you while they masturbated themselves to completion. That's impressive. It's not just that you're a loser - no, losers can be hot for dominants to fantasize about. No, you're just completely worthless. The only interactions from women you get are from women who have to associate with you. The only interactions from men you get are from men who look down on you.

The worst thing? This is completely by your choice. You could be out there getting a girlfriend. You could be out there, at the gym, getting fit. Or picking up a hobby that makes you actually an interesting human being to talk to and be around. But, you're here jacking off to this message. This is all you want in life, apparently.

-

I am a trans woman that dreams of being forced to wear diapers forever.

Diaper addict.
Force me into diapers for 2024

Likes, Limits & Toys
LucyTheBedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 05:43 AM   #1045
FenFluff

I find it interesting that your post history has you looking for people to help define your identity. It's already set. It's right there in your name. Lucy. The bedwetter. It's the only thing people need to know about you. Without diapers on, you'd piss your pants and soak your sheets. There's nothing more to know about you. Hobbies? Wearing diapers. Favorite outfit? Diapers. What do you do after work? You wet your bed or... Your diapers. It's genuinely pathetic that you can be summed up so easily.

You could save a lot of time by getting a legal name change. Not for your own sake, but for other people. You can say hi, tell them your name, and watch their lips curl in disgust or the smug smile of superiority when they know they're better than you. You might not be a full-time pants pisser yet, but you'll get there. It'll take time and dedication, but you'll embrace your identity until you're unpotty trained. No more comfy pyjama pants. No more going commando for a quick errand. You'll have your legs held apart by padding 24/7, unless you want a massive stain that everyone will stare at. To be fair that would also save them even having to ask your name, it'll make it clear what you are.

The only thing worse is that unpotty training takes dedication. Effort. Resolve. And you're going to work towards it, I can tell. You're going to spend your time, your effort, and your weekends training your mind and bladder until you perfectly live up to your name and nothing more. I'd call it a waste, but nothing that matters is being lost

I jerk off thinking about being fucked, but I always wimp out when I actually have something in my ass.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FenFluff for this post:
Old 08-29-2023, 03:21 AM   #1046
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

So you can't even commit to the real thing? Wow, how pathetic of you. You sit around jerking off to the idea of getting fucked, but once you finally get what you want you chicken out? At least go through with it. Obviously your little penis isn't doing enough for you, maybe if you stopped playing with it you'd be greatful to get your ass fucked?

Sometimes when I wear pullups to work I fantasize about wetting them as I go about my job. Maybe I'm seen maybe not. Sometimes I'll wet them as I am walking to my car to go home, but when I'm clocking in or in the bathroom, I really want to wet and either have to stay wet the entire shift or before to change.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 09:01 AM   #1047
LucyTheBedwetter

You should absolutely do this! Your colleagues would find it absolutely hilarious to discover that the weird chick that they work with is even weirder than they first thought. I bet there's someone at work that you've fantasized about before... I'm thinking about them discovering you, in your dripping wet pull-up; smirking as they condescendingly ask you if you need a change. Unsure how to react, you'd find yourself nodding and they'd lift you up, carry you past everyone (your pants dripping wet with your piss) and lay you down on a desk before changing you into a thick diaper.

Oh, the reputation you would gain at work. Maybe your superiors would make thick diapers a mandatory part of your uniform - after discovering the positive effects it has on your workplace's morale. I'm picturing you awkwardly tugging at your boss' sleeve, to tell them that you need a diaper change; while they're in the middle of an important meeting. We both know that you want this fantasy more than anything, but you're too much of a coward to commit to it~

When I came out as trans, I fantasized that my friends would make me prove myself as a girl by restarting childhood as a baby girl (complete with diapers, frilly dresses and whatnot).

Diaper addict.
Force me into diapers for 2024

Likes, Limits & Toys
LucyTheBedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 09:08 AM   #1048
Unknown_guy
Baby Member

You wanted your friends to change you and dress you. How pathetic cant you get yourself dressed?

Do you really need your friends to pick out the most perfect frilly dresses for you, seeing you all exposed, dont you have any dignity. Want them to do your make up as well?

I have a draw with leggings on that make me feel sexy
Butt Plug

Maybe: Pics, Vids, Watersports
Limits: Scat, Blood, Family, Extreme WaterSports, Excessive mess

PM DARES

KIK - Unknownguy_a
Unknown_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 05:53 AM   #1049
Arcturus

Of course, everyone is allowed to have things that make them feel sexy… but I wonder why for you that’s leggings?

You proudly call yourself an anal sissy so maybe that’s it - you’re a yoga girly that lusts constantly about a hunky guy pinning you down and ripping a hole in your leggings and fucking you in the ass?

Or maybe you just like how you look in them, a tight ass? A noticeable bulge from your sissy clitty? Or maybe that bulge isn’t so noticeable since you probably have a pathetically tiny cocklette! Regardless, leggings are perfect for a sissy bitch like you and I’m sure you’re probably going to put on a pair tonight and pathetically jerk off into them!

——
I constantly fantasize about losing my potty training.

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 02:28 PM   #1050
GTO

Oh, look at the little baby! I cant believe you would actually want to shit yourself and have accidents like a little baby. Adults are supposed to be proper and shit in a toilet, did you miss the memo? Instead youd rather fantasize aboout uncontrollably shitting yourself in to a garment that was made for babies who dont know any better? What a little baby.

I fantasize about my underwear being totally filled by others with food to the point that nothing more can fit in and I can barely walk.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation