Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-21-2022, 04:54 AM   #91
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Great to see you are back. It is always a pleasure to have you around and read your detailed adventures. I hope you are feeling well and ok with your lifestyle at the moment and am happy you and your owners are taking your lifestyle seriously. Some questions:
-Are you still in school?
-When was your last orgasm?
-Have you been seeing other people apart from your owner and BFF?
-Are you free to pee whenever you want?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 05:15 PM   #92
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Great to see you are back. It is always a pleasure to have you around and read your detailed adventures. I hope you are feeling well and ok with your lifestyle at the moment and am happy you and your owners are taking your lifestyle seriously. Some questions:
-Are you still in school?
-When was your last orgasm?
-Have you been seeing other people apart from your owner and BFF?
-Are you free to pee whenever you want?
Thank you

1) No, I finished school a while ago. Took a break from studying, COVID happened and now I live as a 24/7-pet to my Master which I married in March.

2) About 3 hours ago

3) Nope, but Mistress parents know what I'm to her daughter.

4) I have to ask but it can't get denied.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 03:21 PM   #93
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

-->That sounds intriguing. How did that happen and how did it make you feel?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 04:25 PM   #94
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
-->That sounds intriguing. How did that happen and how did it make you feel?
They always suspected something like this. I mean, we have a dog bowl but no dog, a leash hangs at the wardrobe and I'm wearing the fitting collar. When we were at their place and I needed someting I didn't say "I want..." but "Can I please...". So there were hints but I didn't know if they had seen them.
One day they asked why I'm always wearing a collar (I don't hide it anymore), so we [Mistress and I] told them.

They were surprised but are cool with it, in fact they are the coolest folks I've ever met.

But I don't know if they would accept it if their daughter were my pet

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 04-07-2023, 07:30 PM   #95
SirR

Location: Los Angeles, CA but travel a lot / live different places

Great blog and like your content. Definitely reading your blog and posts had me having a ton of questions I was curious about and could have asked probably a hundred, but here’s 10:

1) What is the hardest part of having your BFF also be your Mistress?

2) Have Mistress and Master ever had someone else over to witness you as a naked pet or seen your piss bucket or cone ride? Who and what was their response?

3) Has you Mistress administered your enemas too? What was the first your friend witnessed you take an enema and what went through your mind having a long time friend watch you? Does she enjoy that process?

4) What was the most difficult to hear conversation about you between Master and Mistress?

5) When your at school with your Mistress, does she ever do anything to remind you of your place or humiliate you discretely when around other classmates?

6) Your Mistress must have confided in some other friend about her life with you. Who has she discussed your life as a pet with other than your Master and what are those conversations like?

7) What is your Mistresses favorite way to humiliate you?

8) When you go shopping with your Mistress for clothes, does the fact you’re a pet who don’t wear clothes most of the time ever come up? Does your dynamic as the pet ever come up in your more vanilla life such as who gets to buy something you both like?

9) What element of your BFF also being your Mistress took the most getting used to?

10) You ended up marrying your Master. Does being your Master’s wife make you feel more special in certain ways than your Mistress? She is the one to have more regular intercourse with your Master, was there ever a question of who got to have the title of wife? How does your Mistress view her relationship with your Master and does she view it as lifelong as being married?
SirR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 10:03 AM   #96
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirR View Post
Great blog and like your content. Definitely reading your blog and posts had me having a ton of questions I was curious about and could have asked probably a hundred, but here’s 10:

Thank you, feel free to ask more

1) What is the hardest part of having your BFF also be your Mistress?

I think the hardest part is that I know that we will never be really friends again, because she humiliated me in almost every way possible.
She made me hump her leg and lick it clean afterwards, she peed on me and made me drink her piss.
She told us that she had done that to her previous partners before but couldn't take them serious anymore afterwards and you can see that she don't take me serious. For me, I also can only see her as my Mistress and not as my friend as well.

Don't get me wrong, that's perfectly fine for me

2) Have Mistress and Master ever had someone else over to witness you as a naked pet or seen your piss bucket or cone ride? Who and what was their response?

Nobody ever saw my cone ride, me pissing in the bucket or me being a naked pet. But I guess many people have seen my collar and some even maybe have seen me walking on the leash in the forest.

3) Has you Mistress administered your enemas too? What was the first your friend witnessed you take an enema and what went through your mind having a long time friend watch you? Does she enjoy that process?

Of course it was extremely humiliating but she was really faszinated and absolutely enjoyed having me in this shameful position.

4) What was the most difficult to hear conversation about you between Master and Mistress?

I think when Master told her how wonderful her pussy feels whlile I had to kneel in front of them, spreading my hairy slit and presenting my virginity.

5) When your at school with your Mistress, does she ever do anything to remind you of your place or humiliate you discretely when around other classmates?

We don't go to school anymore but she always watched me when I had to use the restrooms and often taunted me discreetly.

6) Your Mistress must have confided in some other friend about her life with you. Who has she discussed your life as a pet with other than your Master and what are those conversations like?

Mistress' parents know that I'm a pet. They seen me wearing the collar, the leash hanging in the wardrobe and the dogbowl - but we don't have a dog, so the hints were kinda clear. When they asked why I'm always wearing this collar Mistress simply told them. I think they thought we were mocking them at first. But the are cool people and simply accepted our way of life.

7) What is your Mistresses favorite way to humiliate you?

Pee. Definately pee.

8) When you go shopping with your Mistress for clothes, does the fact you’re a pet who don’t wear clothes most of the time ever come up? Does your dynamic as the pet ever come up in your more vanilla life such as who gets to buy something you both like?

Well, I have a bank account and a credit card but I don't use it. If I want something I have to ask and if the answer is "No, it's "No". In our home is nothing that I bought or own - I wanted to be property so I can't have property.

We talked about it first and Master didn't want to cancel my bank account, but agreed to keep my credit card safe.

9) What element of your BFF also being your Mistress took the most getting used to?

I think it was that Master and Mistress can have sex with each other whenever they want. But the first time being told to undress in front of her was also really strange, but for both of us.

10) You ended up marrying your Master. Does being your Master’s wife make you feel more special in certain ways than your Mistress? She is the one to have more regular intercourse with your Master, was there ever a question of who got to have the title of wife? How does your Mistress view her relationship with your Master and does she view it as lifelong as being married?

It feels quite good knowing that I'm his wife now, but I don't feel more special because they don't treat me any different. Okay, Mistress now tells me how good it feels fucking my husband and how inferior I'm because of this.

At home I'm clearly just the pet and she is to 100% the woman in our relationship. At our first aniversary I gave Mistress a ring that looks similar to our wedding rings to show her that I accepted her as this.
In public (when Master and I are on a business party) I'm introduced as his wife.

I don't know if Mistress sees it as lifelong, but you can see how happy she is and that she has no intentions to change anything about our relationship.
I hope you like my answers

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 12-19-2023, 10:28 AM   #97
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Bumping it for your amusement

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 12-19-2023, 10:46 AM   #98
PetiteEmma
getDare Addict

Is there any part of your life that your Master and Mistress dont control? Or rather are there things that you have agreed on, for example altering your appearance, that they let you keep how you'd like? Not including private things outside of your relationship obviously.

What has been your favourite and least favourite punishments you have received? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Are you open to even more people learning about your relationship with your owners or are you comfortable how things are now?

Last orgasm Dec. 4, 2023 l Denied until: Not currently denied
Edges since last orgasm: 7547 l Add thread edges : 3835/10206
People who have seen me fully naked this year: 40

PM Dares l Likes, Limits, Toys l Rules l AMA l Clothes
All public dares are posted on my blog
PetiteEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PetiteEmma for this post:
Old 12-19-2023, 12:03 PM   #99
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Is there any part of your life that your Master and Mistress dont control? Or rather are there things that you have agreed on, for example altering your appearance, that they let you keep how you'd like? Not including private things outside of your relationship obviously.

I would say there is not very much that they don't control.
I asked for a 24/7-PTE (total power exchange) and we have talked about it for several months and also tried it for some weeks before we had the ceremony. So we knew what to expect.
They don't control who I'm friends with or what I do with my spare time when my duties inside the house are done.
Of course something that would alter my appearance drastically is completely of limits. Lately I'm kinda fascinated to get a piercing either a VHC or one trough my left nipple as an more obvious sign of my ownership. But that's something we ALL have to agree to.
In short you could say that we agree on limits that are always respected, so I'm not completely without rights

What has been your favourite and least favourite punishments you have received? Sorry if this has been asked already.

- My favourite is kinda tricky. I mean it's a punishment and not something that I do for fun. I would say the one where I had to beg for an edge, because I learned a lot about how little I value my own orgasm.
- The least favourite was definitely when I had two orgasms without permission on one day. I'm currently working on that chapter for my diary so stay tuned
It wasn't the hard spankings on ass, tits and pussy that I got, not the fact that my gynecologist noticed the bruises and thought I was a victim of domestic violence so we had to confess her about my choice of life and that I'm a pet. It was the disappointment that I saw in Masters eyes. That and that he took away my precious fur by trimming it to the absolute minimum. That really hit hard

Are you open to even more people learning about your relationship with your owners or are you comfortable how things are now?

I'm really open to show people about my relationship with my owners. But only in the internet. When it comes to showing people in personal I'm happy how things are. But I think enough people know about my kinks (at least some of them), that's my mother (know about my chastity belt, don't agree with it but kinda tolerates it), Mistress' parents (know that I'm my husbands and her daughters pet, are cool with it but we don't take our lifestyle to their home) and my gynecologist (because she was about to call the cops as she saw the bruises, she knows about gD and is okay with me behaving like a sub in her examination room).

Thank you for your questions, I hope you enjoy my answers

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 12-29-2023, 03:32 AM   #100
subDanni

I have two questions that's more about fantasies because of limits. But would be interesting to hear your thoughts on it.

Do you like the idea of your owners giving you a tattoo to mark ownership over you?

Do you like the idea of being a servant for your owners when they have a small party? Serving drinks, snacks etc, while you're wearing revealing clothes or maybe no clothes at all (only chastity). Being their servant, even in front of some of their friends.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 02:06 AM   #101
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Do you like the idea of your owners giving you a tattoo to mark ownership over you?

To be honest, this stuff isn't totally out of question anymore and it's not that I haven't fantasized about something like this. Even I wouldn't dare it on my own but if my Owners decide I wouldn't fight it either.

Few months ago we have been to "Venus" in Berlin and even it was a bit shocking it was a very interesting experience. Also, there was an exhibition stand from a tattoo and piercing studio which showed the different types of piercings. I was so fascinated that we had a consultation about three types of piercings that I like - nipple, VCH and clit ring. The guys from the studio have been very nice and checked if these are possible.

Long story short: For Christmas I got a barbell piercing (just the piercing itself) and Master told me that next week I already have an appointment.
So, it's not a tattoo but from next week I will have a VCH as "deep hood"-piercing. Of course I'm nervous but also beyond excited

Do you like the idea of being a servant for your owners when they have a small party? Serving drinks, snacks etc, while you're wearing revealing clothes or maybe no clothes at all (only chastity). Being their servant, even in front of some of their friends.

This is something we fantasized about as well, but this fantasy won't come true.
Not only because it would harming my relationship with others (limit) but also / mostly it would harm my Owners relationship with others.

But sometimes my Owners make me serve them. Of course mainly I'm their pet and see myself as their dog - but also I'm their property, if they want a servant I will do as told

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 12-30-2023, 11:31 AM   #102
Phaedo
getDare Devil

How do you manage to keep your public life so separate from your life as an owned pet? I would think that it would be very difficult. What is the biggest challenge with this to you?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 04:31 PM   #103
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
How do you manage to keep your public life so separate from your life as an owned pet? I would think that it would be very difficult. What is the biggest challenge with this to you?
I think I need to elaborate a little on this.
I have a very strict mother who hardly let me go to parties and also I'm very introverted. This combination made sure that I always had very few friends.
And while exploring my sexuality / kinks I neglected most of this few friends that they moved on. So there are not many people who I could meet but this means that there are not many people could find out what life I really live.
Nowadays I mostly leave this place to go shopping or in the presence of my Owners. To make it clear, the don't separate me from the outside world and encourage me to meet new people. But I don't really want - most introverts can ensure you that people are often mentally exhausting

Also I trained myself to see this house as the place where I can be myself. Every time I came home, I undressed myself and knelt naked in front of the big mirror until it became natural to undress as soon as I come home. It helps me to change into the pet. On the other hand when I dress it helps me to change back. With the rules about how I have to behave in public it became more easy. Now I know what behaviour my Owners expect from me in public without completely leaving my mental "sub space".

To be honest, it's often very difficult to play Masters wife when we participate in an event and I'm happy when I can take back the place where I belong and where I feel most comfortable, as his pet

It's a bit difficult to explain but I hope you understand what I want to say

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 01-30-2024, 03:59 AM   #104
subDanni

When was the last time you gave your owners an orgasm?

Do you watch them have sex? If so, when was the last time you watched them?

Have you ever watched them have sex while you were tied up?

Lastly, do you have an idea of what type of tatoo you'd find exciting to get?
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:21 PM   #105
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

When was the last time you gave your owners an orgasm?

Mistress about two days ago, Master about an hour ago and I can still taste him I guess tonight I have to take care of Mistress as well to keep then numbers even

Do you watch them have sex? If so, when was the last time you watched them?

Mostly I hear them having sex, I love hearing Mistress' deep pleasured moans.
Last time I watched was about four or five days ago.

Have you ever watched them have sex while you were tied up?

I have. They tied me spreadeagle beneath the glass table in the living room. Master gave Mistress a good dicking and me a good view. When he turned her around I loved how her breast were pressed to the glass and she blew me a kiss.

Lastly, do you have an idea of what type of tatoo you'd find exciting to get?
I would love to have a dog paw tattoo somewhere hidden, but that's a decision my Owners will make.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules