Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #91
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 6: A deal is made.

Nick was smightly confused by the situation, everyone was sitting at the dining room table. Waiting for Jenna to speak.
"Ok, here we go Nick," Jenna began. "Your sitation here is less than satisfactory. You're handcuffed and cant touch eachother."
"So?" Nick asked, curious.
"I purpose a deal, those two dares are erased if you two both strip naked and take only dares the rest of the game." Jenna said.
"No, I gave both dares so only I decide how they get out of it." Davis suddenly spoke up.
"Well this is what I want." Nick began his case. "Erase both of those dares as you said but allow Nicole to get dressed again. I'll go naked and take only dare."
"I refuse." Davis said.
"As do I." Jenna piped in.
"I'll allow Nicole to go free and clothed if you fufil your lost bet tonight." Davis said, smiling cruely.
"I almost forgot about it." Nick said with honest displeasure.
"Ok then." jenna began to restate the terms. "Nicole is clothed, unhandcuffed and can touch Nick whenever. But Nick has to fufil his lost bet now."
"That interrupts the game and is in direct violation of the rules." Nicole suddenly stated, still covering her breasts with her non-cuffed arm.
"Kyle can be Nicole's partner while Nick and I are exempt from the current game." Joey said.
"How long then?" Kyle asked, putting his two cents into the conversation.
"Until the third break, giving you over 7 hours together." Nicole decided on a fair time and everyone agreed to the terms. Nicole quickly got dressed in normal clothes in the bathroom while Joey grabbed supplies. When Nicole came back Nick kissed her, saying he'll be back soon. Then him and Joey went upstairs as the game was started once more downstairs.

Now the story will be split between these two locations. If anyone has any ideas feel free to PM me or post here.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #92
daregrl23

Talking great

Keep going i love this story!!! Its amazing!!!!!!!!!!
daregrl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #93
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Keep it up! Keep it up!

Yay! I LOVE this story! Amazing!

Joey + Nick = ???

Something funny/interesting for sure!

NudityDudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:16 PM   #94
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

This is wonderful, as soon as I started reading your story, I decided to join the forum. Keep it up, I look forward to the next parts
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:56 PM   #95
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy
Red face

can u do what happens with nick first plz
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #96
playaya

Smile

please hurry up w/ the installments
playaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:26 AM   #97
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by playaya View Post
please hurry up w/ the installments
He still had to write the story...it is hard to write alot of installments upon end esp if somone writes long installments like him.

His writing regularly anyways so we can't ask much more of him.

Apart from that this is a brillent story one of the best.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #98
playaya

Exclamation Stop critisizing

i find it redundant that u (mercyou) are critisizing me for wanting the author to hurry up yet u complain about how writers dont post their whole story at once. I dont like hypocrites
Old 06-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #99
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by playaya View Post
i find it redundant that u (mercyou) are critisizing me for wanting the author to hurry up yet u complain about how writers dont post their whole story at once. I dont like hypocrites
I don't complain that authers don't post there whole story at once...

I am mearly suggesting that they finish there whole story themselves before they post it on getdare (I believe many of us have been annoyed before when a great story isn't finished)

And I am not critisising you... Just pointing out that it is hard for an author who is writing whilst he is posting that it is hard to post very regularly (which I may say Losingbet is doing a great job with.)

He is posting a new segment of the story nearly every thre days which is sentational.

Better than most of the stories on this site in matter of fact which get updated about once a week or maybe even once a mounth.

It had been only two days since his last installment on this story and you were asking him too hurry up. I am not critisising you for this as it is a great story. Its just hard to keep it up.

His segments are long as well so we can't ask for much more.

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding and if you have any futher problems with what i have said you are more then welcome to take it up with me personally by sending me a pm.

Sorry if i caused you any offece.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #100
LosingBet

I'm very sorry for my most recent delay. Things have been a bit more busy lately and hopefully i'll have atleast two more installments done by the end of the weekend. This is the first (out of my previous two parts) that is not pre-planned. So i'm doing this as I go except for a few key story events.

So I think i'm going to plan out the next few parts and then post them over the weekend.
But really everyone I need dare ideas and submissions. Out of all my parts i've gotten (to my knowlege) one PM about an idea for a dare. So please post here or send any suggestions because I'm definatley running out of new ideas. And if you wish i'll even give credit to you at the beginning of the part your dare is in.
Any help is appreciated and I hope to post here again shortly with part 7.

Old 06-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #101
daregrl23

Cool story

I absoutley love this story! Its asweome.
daregrl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #102
coolio5

there are great websites for dare ideas, i would recommend using those.

just google "truth or dare" and you'll get a ton
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #103
LosingBet

Thanks everyone who has given support. Sadly I have exams right now and it'll be difficult to post (especially since this saturday for a week and a few days i'll be gone).
But I will tell you this:
My next post WILL 100% COME BEFORE THEN!

And also: After a few more parts of this story i'll be done with "A night of truth or dare"
Then i'll be moving on to another story which I have great ideas for. So be on a lookout for clues in the next part!

Old 06-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #104
playaya

Thumbs up

Looking forward to the next part
Old 06-15-2008, 11:11 PM   #105
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingBet View Post
Thanks everyone who has given support. Sadly I have exams right now and it'll be difficult to post (especially since this saturday for a week and a few days i'll be gone).
But I will tell you this:
My next post WILL 100% COME BEFORE THEN!

And also: After a few more parts of this story i'll be done with "A night of truth or dare"
Then i'll be moving on to another story which I have great ideas for. So be on a lookout for clues in the next part!
awwwwwww, I love this story...
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk