Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #76
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXVIII)

As Evan took off his shirt, he commanded Ben, who was still fully dressed, to strip and lay on the bed.

Evan grabbed Ben's hands and tied them one at a time to opposite corners of the bed before verifying his boyfriend's wishes one last time, "Still all right with this?"

Ben knew the answer was yes. The look on his face practically begged for Evan to overpower him.

"Yes," answered Ben, as Evan moved to the other end of the bed and secured his boyfriend's feet.

"We'll have to get some handcuffs for next time," mused Evan, admiring his handiwork as Ben lay spread-eagle on the bed.

Ben playfully struggled against his bonds. Evan had tied him tightly, leaving him truly immobilized with no means of escape.

"Also, address me properly as your master from now on then," Evan ordered, the tone of his voice becoming more demanding.

"Yes, master," said Ben.

"Good boy," praised Evan as he tied a cloth around Ben's head, blindfolding his eyes.

Evan allowed Ben to lay in anticipation for several minutes. Was this really happening? Ben could scarcely believe it. The blindfold left Ben in darkness, unable to see anything. He was unsure how much time had passed. Finally, Ben felt Evan move onto the bed, straddling his chest. Evan placed a hand under Ben's head, lifting it up. Ben opened his lips, eagerly awaiting the moment when his mouth would once more be filled by Evan. Evan thrust in and out, forcing himself deep into Ben's throat.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #77
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice new update!!! I love this story and I am really looking forward to more!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #78
collegeboy

A small teaser: We are quickly approaching the thirtieth part of this story, which will aptly be designated by the Roman numeral XXX.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #79
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXIX)

Evan reached a hand behind his back and clutched his boyfriend's throbbing erection, causing Ben to release a passionate sigh. As he did so, Evan moved his hand lower, gently fondling Ben's balls. Ben gasped as he felt Evan's finger move even lower, pressing against his tight hole. Evan pushed himself deeper into Ben's throat, causing Ben to gag.

Evan withdrew and allowed Ben to rest his head. He stood up and walked across the room, retrieving his boxer briefs and a roll of duct tape. Evan stuffed the underwear in Ben's mouth, effectively silencing him. Then, he placed a piece of tape across Ben's lips to hold the gag in place.

"You like the taste of my underwear?" questioned Evan naughtily, "I hope it's not too sweaty."

Unable to say anything, Ben could only respond by grunting into his gag. Slowly, Evan moved to the other end of the bed, where he began to rub his hands across Ben's body, caressing his stomach and upper thighs. His libido took over. His fingers again teased Ben's hole as Evan prepared to advance the situation to another level.

Evan leaned forward across Ben's body and untied the blindfold, saying "I want you to be able to watch."

Ben blinked as his uncovered eyes readjusted to the light. Then, he looked at Evan. As they gazed at one another, they each recognized the carnal hunger in the other's lustful pupils. As their eyes met, time briefly stopped. Each knew what was about to happen. In that moment, each knew that the other wanted it.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:58 PM   #80
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Just saw this thread.

I love this story!

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, WS & Pee Desperstion

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:24 PM   #81
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXX)

Without a word, Evan untied Ben's feet from the foot of the bed. He lifted his boyfriend's legs into the air, exposing Ben's virgin rear for the taking. Lustful, zealous desire burned within Evan. His fingers guided his hard cock as it approached Ben's exposed hole. With his hands still tied and his mouth still gagged, Ben was tense with anticipation. Awaiting the impending penetration, Ben felt the tip of Evan's cock press against his skin.

Tension filled the room. Strapped to the bed, Ben could do nothing to resist the inevitable. His heart raced. He wanted this, but was he prepared for it now that it was happening? Feeling Evan push against his opening caused Ben to flinch. He was taken aback by the intensity of the sensation. As Evan gradually slid himself further and further inside, Ben's distressed groans were muffled by his gag. Ben felt as if his insides were being split apart. His arms yanked in vain against his bonds. Grunting futilely, Ben was not sure he could withstand this torture. His whole body shuddered involuntary. It was so much more painful than he had expected. He desperately needed Evan to stop and release him.

Ben's tightness pressed firmly against all sides of Evan's manhood. Although he could sense the urgency and discomfort in Ben's movement, Evan was engulfed with fiery passion. This experience felt too good. It could never end. A raw, animalistic passion now guided Evan as he thirsted for satisfaction. As Ben whimpered meekly, Evan pounded his ass more and more forcefully. Evan's stiff cock throbbed as it plunged in and out. Suddenly, Ben felt a new sensation. He liked this feeling. Pleasure replaced his pain. Ben moaned in ecstasy. He wanted more. He needed more.

Their eyes locked knowingly in a moment of complete closeness and intimacy. Ben's face practically begged for more as Evan pushed himself deeper and deeper inside. Evan supported his body with one hand while the other reached toward Ben's own cock and balls. Ben's erection twitched at Evan's touch. Neither boy had ever felt so sexually stimulated before.

Evan tore the tape from Ben's mouth, allowing him to spit out the underwear. He leaned down, his chest resting against Ben's as the two shared a sensual kiss. Evan felt himself approaching climax. Lifting his body, he thrust with greater and greater vigor. Evan grabbed Ben's rigid dick firmly, stroking up and down as quickly as possible. Evan wanted Ben to feel as wonderful as he did right now. He knew he could not last much longer

"Ben!" screamed Evan, his head titled back in ecstasy and his cock convulsing as he erupted inside his boyfriend.

After a momentary recovery, Evan perceived that Ben was quickly nearing his peak as well. Ben muttered his boyfriend's name as his cock gushed, leaving his stomach coated in the milky white evidence of orgasm.

Gratified, Evan's body collapsed on top of Ben. Both boys had now learned what true bliss was.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #82
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Woah. Well I think that you certainly delivered in chapter XXX.
Way to go!!!

Live like you were dying

Old 07-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #83
Josheykins!
Baby Member

I really enjoy your story. Keep it up.
Josheykins! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:34 PM   #84
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXI)

When Ben woke up the next morning, he was fleetingly surprised that he was naked and could not get out of bed. Then he remembered why. His arms were still secured to the bed. Everything that he recalled happening last night really had happened. Blinking his eyes, Ben looked around the room. Where was Evan? Why would his boyfriend leave him in this condition? Nonetheless, Ben was clearly alone in the room. He was not moving from the bed until Evan returned to untie him.

As his memory of last night returned, Ben had a sinking feeling in his stomach. For the first time, he was becoming aware of the gravity of what he and Evan had done last night. Yes, it had been amazing. Yes, it had felt great. Yes, Ben had wanted it. However, now Ben felt troubled. He had lost his virginity. That had to mean something. Of course, Evan was now his boyfriend, but Ben still questioned whether they had done the right thing. He could never again have sex for the first time. He was confused. Were they moving too fast? Wasn't intimacy about love and not just fleshly pleasure? They had never even told one another that they loved each other. It was unsettling. Ben felt anxious. How long had he been awake? How long had Evan been gone? He needed to get out of this bed and out of this room.

Meanwhile, Evan walked down the hall, whistling happily as he returned from the shower. Last night had been one of the best experiences of his life. Making love with girls did not begin to compare to making love with Ben. As he opened the door, he wondered whether or not Ben would still be asleep.

The sight of Evan entering the room was too much for Ben. Overwhelmed with emotion, Ben shed a single tear, which escaped from his eye and trickled down his cheek.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #85
shogan977

Just started readin and i absolutely love it I'm happy to see there is getting to be more passionant gay stories out there keep it up
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:20 AM   #86
captainsatkins

Fantastic story.
captainsatkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #87
gayboi25

AMAZING!!! Love the emotional depth!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #88
aubrella

This is a gorgeous story
aubrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #89
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXII)

Quickly sensing that Ben was upset, Evan did not bother dressing. He dropped his towel and hurried to the side of the bed, wearing only his underwear. Evan had left Ben tied to the bed this morning as a playful joke, but he could tell his boyfriend was no longer having fun.

"What's wrong?" Evan asked, unraveling the knots that held Ben to the bed.

Finally free to move once more, Ben sat up in bed before answering timidly, "I don't know. I'm just confused."

"You can tell me anything," Evan assured as he placed a hand on Ben's shoulder.

"I think I just need some time to myself," said Ben, standing up, "I'm going to go for a walk."

Evan did not stop Ben as he dressed and left the room. It was clear to Evan that his boyfriend wanted some time to himself, but what was wrong? Last night was one of the best Evan could remember. Did Ben not feel the same? Had Evan somehow unknowingly gone too far?

Half an hour later, Ben returned to the dorm. Evan met him at the door, embracing him in a hug. Whatever Ben was feeling, Evan wanted to comfort him as best he could.

"Sorry to walk out on you earlier," said Ben, "I needed time to think and clear my head."

"Want to talk about it?" offered Evan.

"I just," Ben started, "I just... Last night was unlike anything I've ever done or felt, but I just..."

"It's all right," said Evan, "Take your time."

"It's not that I regret what happened," continued Ben, trying to choose his words carefully, "Well, I do sort of regret it, but it's not that I didn't like it. It was unreal. I just wish that I - that we - had been more ready. The first time should be special. I know you've at least done things with girls, but I've never done anything at all."

"I'm sorry," Evan apologized sincerely, "We should have waited."

"You didn't push me into anything. I let my horniness take control, but I've never even told you how much I love you before."

"We can take things slower from now on," said Evan, his arms squeezing Ben tightly, "I love you too."
Old 07-26-2011, 05:20 PM   #90
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice new chapters! I really like the character development that's still going on. Yay!

Live like you were dying

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan