Old 10-21-2018, 09:54 PM   #76
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I’m in

Hair Colour:blonde
Eye Colour:blue
Height:4.2
Build:slim and baby like
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:just a diaper and T-shirt with my teddy Baer
Special information:I’m a little a Abdl I’m not a fighter I love everyone I’m really shy and scared easily win I get scarred I wet my self and if I’m really scarred I mess my self I have ic and I was tricked by my friends to come here and I was told it was an a ABDL play ground game show My friend told me that I was supposed to just go on a T-shirt diaper and bring my stuff it with me and that’s what I did I didn’t figure out what was going on until after I get brown onto the stage in their dish to everyone I thank everybody is going to be nice to me I’m really slow and it takes me a little bit to figure out what’s going on

And yes I won’t a rile messy forgot but only in my diaper please

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 10-22-2018 at 04:54 AM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:08 AM   #77
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I’ve also seen a request by PM for Kelseyroses to join,

Kelsey, when possible please add your character details

I’ll aim to kick this game off tonight, still looking for a couple of players to join!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 01:52 AM   #78
pantydabbler

Ill hop in i guess

Gender male
Hair color light brown
Eyecolor blue
Height. 6.4
Build tall average weight
Normal clothes; ill show up wearing panties and a bra under male sport shorts as im to afraid fo people to find out to show up in full girls outfit.

Ill take a real forfeit, but as i dont libe alone please keep the forfeits with simple easy to clean stuff like yogurt custart etc. Or eggs i like those in gameshows

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:13 PM   #79
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
and we have 12 players!

I will only allow more if we get 16 now...which is unlikely, will do the first round tonight
If you get more

Hair Colour: brown medium and shaggy
Eye Colour: brown
Height: 5 7
Build: heavy ser
Special information: playing hard for the win and to stay clean hate seeing my hair get messed up

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:32 PM   #80
Bloxo
getDare Devil

You always manage to post 1 player after the limit Nova...

I will make an exception and have 9 players, so 3 teams of 3, entry is closed, I will begin the game tonight

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-22-2018, 02:21 PM   #81
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Episode 2

Another night, another show...

The ratings of the previous show were incredible, especially for channel 5, it has been billed as the return of O.T.T. (Over the top), audiences were hungry for more extreme humiliation, more nudity...more drama!

Tonight's show features twice the number of girls from last time! It is set to be a spectacular event...

Our host stands at his altar, the podium at the centre, wearing a dark blue suit with smart brown shoes, a black shirt and blue and yellow splattered tie, the spotlight it upon him...

"Welcome back ladies and gentleman! Tonight's show should be quite the feat of hedonism, debauchery and craziness...also I have great news, I now have an assistant! The network finally gave in to my demand...I now have a partner in crime, please welcome to the stage...drum roll please..." The sound effect of a drum roll is head "Crystal!!!" Bloxo waves his arms gesturing to the ceiling...the spotlight moves up to see a beautiful young women with long Red hair, wearing a black bunny costume, sparkling with a glitter like effect, with white stockings and black pumps, with a plunging neckline and white gloves, she is being lowered gradually by wires and waves to the crowd and blows kisses as she descends...

She lands to the left of Bloxo and gives him a hug once the harness has been removed.

"Welcome to the show Crystal, tell us about yourself!"

"Thank you Bloxo" She gives him a dazzling smile, "I'm a Taurus, I like to go to the gym, watch trashy horror films...and punish contestants!"

"Hear that folks? She is going to fit in perfectly here! Without further ado, let's welcome our players to the stage!" He raises his arms to the air!

The stage lights come up and the players run on!

The Yellow team, running from the left of the stage are:

pantydabbler
Novagunger
duffduffers

The Blue team, running from the right of the stage are:

WAMPup
ChubbyShySissy
Babygirlpoopdiaper

Last but certainly not least! The Pink team rush from the back of the stage:

ezeparalta212
kelseyroses
happybunny101

The teams are in their customary coloured T-shirts and shorts again, but no socks this time...also the girls have been forbidden bras! The men have boxers to match their outfit, the women have bikini briefs to match theirs

"Welcome, welcome! Let's get right to it shall we? Tonight's first event will be a challenging test of our players...let's see how they do! In Slopstical course!"

The curtains rise to reveal a set of obstacles...

The first is a balance beam over a pool of beans

The second is an oily climbing wall, with pools of oil either side...

The third is a set of rotating beams that players have to duck under and over...these beams are covered in treacle!

"Our three teams will race against each other, the winning team member picking up 100 points for their team, second place will pick up 50 points and last place nothing at all! First up...pantydabbler, WAMPup and ezeparalta212!"

The players move over to the first obstacle...standing in position to begin...

"3-2-1...go!"

They set off over the balance beam:

pantydabbler gets to the end, but slips off at the edge, landing in the orange gunge pool up to his knees
WAMPup Makes it across in good time
ezeparalta212 Also makes it across slightly slower than WAMPup

They get to the climbing wall:

pantydabbler gets over the wall in a good time!
WAMPup matches pantydabbler's speed!
ezeparalta212 however gets near the top of the wall and slips! Sliding down into the pool of oil, almost completely submerging herself before she climbs again to the other side

Getting to the rotating beams of treacle:

pantydabbler races through with unbelievable speed avoiding all the obstacles!
WAMPup manages to get knocked by every beam as he goes through
ezeparalta212 gets past the first 2 beams...but gets hit by the third to her face, coating it in thick treacle

The first to cross the finish line is pantydabbler, followed by WAMPup with ezeparalta212 pulling up the rear!

"Wasn't that exciting folks? ezeparalta212 you seem to be all shiny...hahaha, go over to the losers pool for finishing last? Yellow earn 100 points, Blue get 50!"

ezeparalta212 frustrated with herself walks over to the losers pool and stands in the middle

"Next up we have Novagunger, ChubbyShySissy and kelseyroses!"

The players move up to take their spots!

"3-2-1 and go!"

They race off!

Novagunger makes it over the pool slowly but steadily
ChubbyShySissy trips over his own feet and falls flat into the Orange slime halfway across the beam, climbing back on he makes it over
kelseyroses however races across at lightning speed!

Novagunger fails spectacularly! He slips very early into his climb and collapses back into the oil, frustratedly he makes it over the top
ChubbyShySissy climbs at incredible speed and makes it over without problem
kelseyroses also manages to race over the wall at great speed without incident

Novagunger gets hit by every single beam, perhaps injured by his previous fall, his face, chest and crotch are all stained in treacle
ChubbyShySissy carefully avoiding the beams makes it past
kelseyroses rushes through like she's on fire and bypasses them all in great time!

The first to get to the finish line is kelseyroses, followed closely by ChubbyShySissy with Novagunger last quite behind them!

"Wow kelseyroses! Incredible skill there! Fantastic! Novagunger, please go to the losers pool..."

Novagunger is angry at himself, his head wasn't in the game this time, he stands to the right of ezeparalta212

"That's 100 points to the Pink team! 50 points to Blue and nothing for Yellow that round, our last set of contestants are duffduffers, Babygirlpoopdiaper and happybunny101, take your positions!"

The players race to the start of the course, all eager to get across!

"3-2-1...Go!"

duffduffers makes it to the end of the beam, but trips as he dismounts, landing on his knees in the Orange goop
Babygirlpoopdiaper makes it to the end of the beam in good time without tripping
happybunny101 makes it over the beam slowly but steadily

duffduffers makes it over the wall with a gradual climb
Babygirlpoopdiaper does the same, being very careful on the wall
happybunny101 however races for the wall and propels herself at it...misjudges her jump and lands straight into the oil, getting covered from head to toe, she makes it over eventually

duffduffers manages to carefully manoeuvre his way through the beams without getting hit
Babygirlpoopdiaper gets hit by the first and last beam, her crotch and face now covered in treacle
happybunny101 gets hit by the first beam in the crotch staining it with the thick black goo, but manages to get past the next two beams

At the finish line, duffduffers just comes a split second behind Babygirlpoopdiaper while happybunny101 comes dead last...

"Ooo, wasn't that one nail biting? Look how close that one was, amazing, unlucky happybunny101, go and enter the losers pool!"

happybunny101 walks over head held low and stands to left of ezeparalta212

"So, for that game blue picks up the 100 points, Yellow 50 and Pink nothing...meaning our final totals for that round are:

Blue 200
Yellow 150
Pink 100

It's a close one folks...let's go and punish our ultimate losers shall we?"

Bloxo walks over to the losers pool with Crystal...

"Well well well, ezeparalta212...good to see you again hehe" She stares back at him with a horrid glare...

Bloxo walks behind the pool and picks up a bucket, Crystal does the same...Bloxo stands behind ezeparalta212 and tips the bucket over slowly, this cascades over her covering her in baked beans, her head is covered and the beans and sauce slide down over her body...Crystal follows suit by pouring her bucket over Novagunger, this one is filled with Mustard, he gags as it goes over his face and slides down his body slowly, Bloxo picks up a third bucket and tips this gradually over Happybunny101...this one is filled with Ketchup and slimes right over her head and sloshes over her curves...

Bloxo walks around back to the front of the stage, Crystal taking his arm.

"That's all for this round folks, join us after the break for more mess...and maybe some naughtiness...but humiliation will always follow these players...hehehe"

The curtain goes down and the round ends, the lights dim as the teams make their way off stage...

Losers who are taking forfeits, emulate your bucket as best you can (but you just need to use the one bottle)

PM DARES!

Last edited by Bloxo; 10-22-2018 at 05:16 PM.
Old 10-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #82
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Back again for round two. Hopefully I can perform better this time around. Having changed into my new uniform, on the blue team, I walked out onto the stage at the start of the show. I thought to myself how much I really hoped blue team losing last time wouldn't happen again here. I was pleasantly surprised by the huge production increase for the show since my last appearance. That and seeing so many familiar faces. Our first event being an obstacle course I was prepared and fighting to win. Of course I should have no problem rushing through this. I was just excited to be back. I even managed to avoid most of the messes on the way, but the treacle beams did a real number on me. Hitting my face, chest, and crotch. They coated me in sticky black goo and left stains on my uniform. It's a bit embarrassing that I will have to go through the rest of the game like this, but I snagged points for my team and managed to avoid the loser's forfeit. With my team holding a tight lead, I am confident and hopeful that we can keep this performance going. Though with the ultimate loser from my last game being on my team, I am a little nervous. Maybe Chubbysissy will be encouraged to perform better this time around to avoid a similar fate.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:01 PM   #83
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

In need of money I return again in hopes of following up with another weeks win. I am happy to be on the yellow team this week instead of the girly pink team. I am looking forward to the first game as I have good aim and expect it to be darts again. My heart sinks when its revealed that it's an opstical face instead. Being on the heavier side and out of shape this event worries me.

We start off. I move slowly but carefully a cross the balance beam while kelseyrose clears it at dead sprint dam she is fast. I breath a sigh of relief when Chubbyshysissy slips and goes down it will take some time for him to catch up and I might be able to lock up second.

Kelseyroses bound over the wall with easy pulling away from me further. I try to follow her but my weight drags me dow and I tumble down landing on my ass un the oil to the laughs of the crowd. I try again and go down again as Chubbyshysissy passes my. On my third try I finally barely clear it and tumble down the other side snd belly glob into the oil pit on the other side. Slipping in the oil and windex from the exersurtion spent so far I struggle and fall even further behind when I get to the next part getting cover in the sticky substance before finally crossing the finish line last.

Head hung low I shuffle off to the loser area. Once it's over the the new female host picks up a bucket and walks over to me as makes me kneel down with her standing to the front and side of me so as not to block the view of the cameras and audience. I close my eyes and brace for what ever is about to come as she holds it in a way as to hide its contents till she delivers them to me. I am caught off guard when she suddenly pours the mustard in my face and gag as some gets in my mouth but she continues to pour und till I am completely coated. On the plus side it's the same color as my uniform so it doesn't stick out as much.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:12 PM   #84
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive back at the studio. Feeling pretty awkward and uneasy after what I went through last week. Getting some looks throughout the week wondering if they were at the studio and saw me or worse yet if the show aired on TV. Trying to avoid that all week. I get to the studio and find a pink uniform again. Hoping that if I win this time I won't be singled out again. I put on the panties, looking for a bra but there isn't one. I put on the shorts and shirt. Walking out barefoot not all that thrilled that they aren't giving us a bra this week. I see I am on an all female team, hoping that girl power will prevail.

We are introduced and I see quite the course set up. Wondering how zany this week will be as it looks like everyone wont avoid mess in this round. I sigh a bit as I am called in the first group again. No clue how this will work and hoping to see some people run it first. I scan over it as I stand barefoot, my toes nicely pedicured pink to match my outfit.

Seeing the beam is over a pool of beans. I take my time on it. barefeet actually helping I get across it thinking that all I have to do is avoid last place. I do my best to get up the wall. I rush a bit at the end, feet sliding as I try to get over but I slip... I splash down into the oil. I am coated, shorts and shirt soaked. shirt clinging to my chest making it very form fitting, my lightly tan skin glimmering with the oil on it. a good bit in my hair. I make it to the 3rd obstacle already behind. I get past the first 2 beams. neck and neck with WamPup as I have caught up. I make a quick move but get hit. falling on my butt as treacle gets all over my face and some of my hair. Before I can get back up he is across.

To my dismay Bloxo gives an evil grin and tells me to go over to a loser pool. Knowing this can't be great. All my curves extenuated by the oil as I stand there watching the next 2 rounds. Crowd enjoying the sights as unfortunately another pink team member joins me.

As the attention turns to the loser pool I glare at Bloxo and his new assistant as he seems intent on doing something awful. After last week I am on edge when his attention is on me. I see some buckets looking back I plead as they approach... but my pleas aren't answered as he slowly tips the backed beans over my head. coating my head in bean juice as they slide down my head, both in and out of my shirt. plopping and pudding around my feet. I am so disgusted as this is on the first round. crowd loving it as I wipe my eyes.. Just as he walks around front I was thinking about flipping my hair back to spray him. My nipples slightly poking through my shirt as thankfully the beans weren't cold. draining from my hair as the curtain closes and I walk over towards my team. Hoping round 2 goes better for me.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 09:01 PM   #85
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I did good but I got hit bi the bems but I was ok my croch and face got stuff on them but I’m ok I saw happybunny101 right on my but and all I cud thank of was to keep going I felt Riley good not to come in last I cinda felt bad for happybunny101 for losing but I give her a hug after the show and tell her she can sleep with my stuffed animal if she wont to

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 10-22-2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:21 PM   #86
pantydabbler

I am a bit nervous as run onto the stage. Relieve floods me as i see one of our oppenents teams is an all girls team, we should atleast not get crushed..

As the curtain opens i get a little more confident, being quite agile and quick i should be able to make it across easily. Starting of quick i make it quickly across the beam, then to my horror i slip at the end and fall into a pool of slime sinking into to my knees. Climbing out i see i still have a good shot at avoiding punishment and i dash over thw slime hill.

The final part i see i can still win and put on a burst of speed doding all obstacles. To my delight i see wampup has gotten knocked off leaving me the win.

Happy i dont have to stay in the loser pool and with me team in the lead i watch the next runs. Unfortunatly it seems nova was disyracted and failed to keep our advantage going. Seeing our team in 2nd place i happely watch the losers get gunged

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:43 PM   #87
kelseyroses
Baby Member

I'm equally nervous and excited as I enter the studio for my first time participating in a messy gameshow...

As much as I love seeing other people get gunged and humiliated, the thought of it happening to me sends shivers down my spine. But no guts, no glory.

The first round goes by in a flash, and I easily win my first competition! The thrill of victory is matched only by the excitement of getting to see the losers get glopped now!

This is gonna be great!

Dislikes: *Having things I dislike happen to me is my kink (see above), so really these are turn-ons but...; Getting Slimed, Having food or garbage dumped on me, Face Farts, Golden Showers, Toilet Slavery (Scat), Getting covered in Manure or Dog Food or Bugs

Actual Dislikes (As in these don't do it for me): Hypnosis, CBT, Furry, Femdom (F/M), Incest, Blood, Violence, Trump
kelseyroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 02:24 PM   #88
duffduffers

Boy does it feel (kinda) good to be back. After losing the last game, I’m coming back more determined to well than ever before!
I start off well, getting to the end of the beam. But because I’m clumsy and overconfident, I trip and landing knees first in the orange goop, splattering it all over me. LuckilyI am slightly better at climbing walls, but I take my time and make it to the top without incident. The same goes for the beams and then it’s a sprint to the finished, just getting pipped in the the post by Babygirlpoopdiaper. Grrrrrr.
At least I’m not last
duffduffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 06:06 PM   #89
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The lights are dimmed, a single spotlight on Bloxo at his podium!
"Welcome back to the show! Our next round is a game of pure chance...but one that shall see our players suffer nonetheless...firstly, let's welcome back our players!" Bloxo waves his arm to the air and the lights come up and our players walk on in their teams...some rather sloppier than others from the last round, but dried out a little...

The players form an arc at the front of the stage.

"Welcome to Casino!"

"Players will draw cards to determine the loser of the first round, first 2 players to win a hand go through to the next...any player who wins more than one hand can have another player remove an item of clothing...loser of the first round will go to the losers pool after taking a pie from each winner...next, the two surviving players go head to head at dice...loser of that round takes a bucket of mess...any player who rolls a 1 however...has to remove an item of clothing!"

The players look uneasy at the sound of the forfeits...

"1st place in each game walks away with 100 points! Second place gets 50!...let's get to it shall we!"

The curtains rise and a large board which has a green background with spaces for cards outlined in white is over to the left, the losers pool...which has three platforms suspended over a pool of Multi-coloured slime! Over to the right are two large fuzzy dice!

"Our first game...we have pantydabbler, ChubbyShySissy and Happybunny101!"

The players walk over to the board...

Crystal emerges with a large deck of cards...and two large pies on a trolley, one pink, the other purple...

Crystal draws the cards...

pantydabbler gets the J of hearts...he feels confident
ChubbyShySissy gets the Queen of Clubs and looks smug
happybunny101 gets the 5 of Clubs and she looks annoyed

The second card is drawn...

pantydabbler gets the 2 of clubs, he looks frustrated
ChubbyShySissy gets the Ace of clubs...he fist bumps the air
happybunny101 gets the King of Diamonds and looks frustrated!

ChubbyShySissy gets to strip a player...he doesn't know who to choose...he goes "Einee, meanie, Minie, Mo" between the two of them...ultimately finishing on Happy Bunny...she is angry but removes her shorts, showing off her pink bikini briefs!

The cards are drawn for a third time...

pantydabbler gets Ace of Spades, he whoops!
ChubbyShySissy gets the 10 of Clubs, he doesn't mind
happybunny101 gets the 9 of Clubs and her head sinks...

pantydabbler and ChubbyShySissy take a pie each...pantydabbler plants his pink pie in Happybunny's face, while ChubbyShySissy plants his purple one into her chest, being left all creamy and colourful Happybunny walks over to the losers pool and stands on the middle plank...

pantydabbler and ChubbyShySissy walk over to the dice...they make their roll...
pantydabbler gets a 1...mortified he removes his shorts...
ChubbyShySissy gets a 3 and laughs

they roll again...

pantydabbler gets a 1 again...cursing he removes his shirt leaving him in his boxers...
ChubbyShySissy gets a 2 and cheers, raising his arms in the air triumphantly!

ChubbyShySissy takes a bucket and pantydabbler is made to kneel before him...the bucket is poured over his head...it is thick Custard and covers him from head to toe, the players walk back to their teams

"Blue 100! Yellow 50!, next up is Novagunger, WAMPup and kelseyroses!"

The players walk over to the card board...Crystal starts to turn over the cards...

Novagunger gets a 5 of spades and is a little downhearted
WAMPup gets the 9 of Hearts and giggles
kelseyroses gets the 10 of Diamonds and cheers loudly rubbing it in!

Novagunger gets the 7 of Hearts...he's not sure how to feel
WAMPup gets a 4 of Spades, he kicks the ground a little in frustration
kelseyroses gets the 3 of Spades and shrugs, already through it doesn't matter, though she wouldn't have minded stripping one of the boys...

Novagunger takes an Orange Pie and plants it right in WAMPups face, grinding it in heavily
kelseyroses decides to be cheeky and plants her Yellow pie and slams it in his crotch, forcing him to double over...WAMPup then walks over to the pool, taking the right hand plank

Novagunger and kelseyroses walk over and grab their fuzzy dice...

Novagunger rolls a 6 and beams a smile at kelseyroses
kelseyroses rolls a 3 and sticks her tongue out at Novagunger

They roll again

Novagunger rolls a 2 and looks a little irritated
kelseyroses rolls a 5 and cheers!

They roll for a third time...

Novagunger rolls a 4 and looks nervous
kelseyroses rolls a 3 and her eyes widen in shock!

kelseyroses kneels down facing the audience, Novagunger takes a bucket of pink Yoghurt and walks around, throwing it over her face and making it splash over her front, they walk back to their respective teams...

"Yellow 100 points! Pink 50 points! Next up are duffduffers, Babygirlpoopdiaper and ezeparalta212!"

The players walk up to the Card game and stand their expectantly...Crystal draws the cards...

duffduffers gets the Ace of Clubs, he looks chuffed!
Babygirlpoopdiaper 10 of Clubs and whines
ezeparalta212 gets 9 of Clubs and shrugs her shoulders, not happy

duffduffers gets the Ace of Hearts and is laughing heavily
Babygirlpoopdiaper gets the 6 of Clubs and cries a little
ezeparalta212 gets the Ace of Diamonds...and looks to Bloxo...who confirms this counts as a draw...

The third card is drawn...

duffduffers gets the 4 of Spades and looks at it with contempt
Babygirlpoopdiaper gets the 3 of Spades and her head sinks...she sucks her thumb...
ezeparalta212 gets the Jack of diamonds and cheers!

duffduffers takes a Green pie and smooshes it into Babygirlpoopdiaper's chest
ezeparalta212 takes a Red pie and slams it in her face...

Babygirlpoopdiaper starts to bawl her eyes out and rushes over to the losers pool and takes the last plank

duffduffers and ezeparalta212 walk over to the dice...they make their first roll...

duffduffers gets a 5 and smiles
ezeparalta212 gets a 3 and groans

They make their second roll...

duffduffers gets a 6 and smirks
ezeparalta212 also gets a 6 and gives duffduffers the finger!

They go to make their third roll...

duffduffers gets a 5...he smiles, though a little unsuredly...
ezeparalta212 rolls and gets a 1...her eyes widen, as not only has she lost but has to strip!...She lowers her shorts to the ground, glaring at Bloxo who is laughing...
She kneels before duffduffers who proceeds to pour a bucket of Rice Pudding right over her head, it splatters down coating her hair, face and upper body, a little splashing on her legs...they walk back to their respective teams...

"Yellow team 100 points! Pink team 50 Points!"

"Points after round 2:

Yellow on 400!
Blue on 300!
Pink on 200!

All to play for folks...let's speak to our losers...well when I speak I mean torment...hahaha"

Bloxo walks over to the losers pool, Crystal joins him on the opposite side...they stand behind their respective players...then simultaneously Bloxo pushes Babygirlpoopdiaper and Crystal pushes WAMPup...they drop into deep vat of Multi-coloured slime, completely submerging and gasping for air as they submerge...
Then Bloxo moves in behind HappyBunny101...however rather than just pushing her...he grabs the back of her exposed panties and tugs them sharply into a wedgie making her yelp...before he pushes her tumbling into the slime! She also ends up submerged, she fights for air...the three of them wallow in the slime...

"That's it for round 2 folks...a little stripping, a lot of mess and some fun humiliation! Join us for the next game after the break!"

The curtain falls.

Losers with real forfeits...Fill your underwear with something that's messy for colours yellow, something pink and something green! Give yourself a Wedgie for good measure!

Players...for the Next round please pick 4 numbers! (1-100, no repeats of other player picks!)

PM DARES!

Last edited by Bloxo; 10-24-2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-24-2018, 07:48 PM   #90
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I’m nurvac but I go and get my cards I cry and suck my thumb and run over to the loser planc I wet my self as I’m pushed of and gasp for air I hope nobody no I wet well atlist I have a diaper on that saved me but now I’m all messy and them to put a pie on me one in my face and one in my chest I cry like a baby all night not fair ans I cuddled my stuffe

For my forfeit I put 6 Eggs in the back of my diaper a smushed it in and sit in it for a hour then it started getting uncomfortable so I washed up after that

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 10-24-2018 at 09:30 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlpoopdiaper for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay