Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 06-17-2014, 11:22 AM   #76
omgedu04

Now time for my raport...
Im pulling off my tshirt and reavalling my quite nice chest. Next im taking off my jeans and finally nervously my black boxer briefs. Now im naked. Evryone can see me hard uncut 6 inches pennis.
Im taking wooden ruler. It will be used for spanking... I will spank myself on my knees.
Its hard to do 150 spankings, but i did it. I was giving it to different spots. Now my ass is red and painful :'(

guys let's play tord on KIK: omgedub
omgedu04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:21 PM   #77
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Oh dear...

Off comes the jacket and tie, and the buttons on the dress shirt cuffs. I step out of the shoes, and bend down to pull off my socks, because nothing looks dumber than a man in socks. I undo my belt, unzip my dress pants, and they fall to the floor. I am wearing plaid boxer shorts, which have seen better days, but I didn't expect to end up on stage today!

I unbutton and remove my dress shirt, and am now standing in my t-shirt and boxers. Off comes the t-shirt, revealing a body that needs just a *bit* more time in the gym. With one motion, I drop the boxer shorts while grabbing my junk, trying to keep from being completely exposed on stage. I step out of the boxers, kick them to the side, and cover up with both hands. I would set the clock for 1 hour, but I'm not wearing a watch. Or anything else...

Why am I worried about how I am going to "earn" these points?
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:26 PM   #78
bestintheworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeopardy View Post
Oh dear...

Off comes the jacket and tie, and the buttons on the dress shirt cuffs. I step out of the shoes, and bend down to pull off my socks, because nothing looks dumber than a man in socks. I undo my belt, unzip my dress pants, and they fall to the floor. I am wearing plaid boxer shorts, which have seen better days, but I didn't expect to end up on stage today!

I unbutton and remove my dress shirt, and am now standing in my t-shirt and boxers. Off comes the t-shirt, revealing a body that needs just a *bit* more time in the gym. With one motion, I drop the boxer shorts while grabbing my junk, trying to keep from being completely exposed on stage. I step out of the boxers, kick them to the side, and cover up with both hands. I would set the clock for 1 hour, but I'm not wearing a watch. Or anything else...

Why am I worried about how I am going to "earn" these points?
I can't wait to see how you have to earn those points
bestintheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #79
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

I finished my hour... yet I'm still worried!
Old 06-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #80
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well done!

Your task for earning points is totally and completely voluntary...you can choose to not do anything, but you will receive no points.

To earn 100 points: Find a public restroom (one with adjacent stalls). Undress (given that it is a public facility, you may have something on your feet. Slide your clothes into the adjacent stall, then go retrieve your clothes and get dressed.

For every 30 seconds you delay, you receive an extra 50 points. So, if you can wait 2 and a half minutes before going to get your clothes, you will receive the maximum 350 points for this task.

Or you can just chicken out now....your call.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:35 PM   #81
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Oh. Good. Lord.

Um...

I will attempt not to chicken out.

I think...

I will do this on Thursday and report? With either success or abject failure...
Old 06-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #82
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Looking forward to that report, Jeopardy!

Speaking of reports, bondi and ILoveMess still owe us reports.

But let's call some new contestants:

Lion74 and subaddict5...you're our next contestants!

Give me an "On Stage", perform a strip show, and give me a number from 1 to 52 when you get on stage!
Old 06-17-2014, 10:57 PM   #83
ILoveMess

I remove my jacket seductively before throwing it into the front row of the audience. Now I whip my brunette locks before I unstrap my heels and throw them to the side. Now speeding up I pull my dress down as quickly as I can revealing my curvy figure and matching red bra and thong to the audience. Back to the audience I unstrap my bra turning whilst covering my 32c breasts before dropping my guard to pull my thong down to the ground revealing a small air strip. Now I walk over to the mirror on stage and sit down back to the audience and initially just begin to rub my clit a few minutes later and I'm lost in a world of my own back arched one hand rubbing my clit with the other 3 fingers deep inside of myself until eventually 20 minutes or so later my knees begin to tremble and I can't help but let out a load moan as I bring myself to orgasm before I crash back down to earth blushing as I realise what I just did in front of such a large audience :3
likes: wedgies, humiliation, semi public, oil, hidden public, ice, pain, anal, human toilet play
dislikesrgasm control, hot sauce
limits: pics, videos, family, illegal, full public,
ILoveMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #84
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

.........wow......oh, wow.......
Old 06-18-2014, 12:08 AM   #85
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

That was quite a performance!

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:54 AM   #86
LiquidDare

Bindi has their work cut out for them after that performance.

Full list of likes/dislikes/limits
Full list of PM Dares
Limits: Cross Dressing, body writing, body fluid eating, Family, Permanent, full public

Punish me please
LiquidDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:50 AM   #87
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

All right...looks like we need to try again for contestants.

slavewhirlies and mrpropel, you're our next contestants!

Give me an "On Stage", perform a strip show, and give me a number from 1 to 52 when you get on stage!
Old 06-19-2014, 06:14 PM   #88
slavewhirlies

"I'm here, I'm here," I run onto the stage and my face blushes. I reluctantly unbutton my blouse and it drops to the floor. I tug my skirt down, and my face glows with embarrassment. I take off my heels, and bend over to pick them up. "Um, 21."
Old 06-19-2014, 07:19 PM   #89
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'm on stage,

I take of my plain white t-shirt slowly and then throw it into the audience exposing my brown-ish, chiseled body. I then slowly pull down my black track pants only to reveal that I am not wearing any underwear and my penis slowly pops out as I whip my pants into the audience.

I'll go with 13,

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:41 PM   #90
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Welcome to the Stage, slavewhirlies and mrpropel!

Each contestant has drawn a card (i.e. the number they selected). High card wins the game, and receives 100 points.

Low card must sleep nude for a number of nights equal to his/her card Jacks are 11, queens 12, kings 13), plus must spend one hour nude for a number of days based on the suit of the card:
club: 1 day
diamond: 2 days
heart: 3 days
spade: 4 days

slavewhirlies drew the King of diamonds

mrpropel drew the Jack of clubs!

slavewhirlies, let me know if/when you would like to spend your points.
mrpropel...that's 11 nights sleeping nude, and 1 hour nude for one day. Let us know in thread when that hour begins.

Advertisements
Kink Talk