Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #76
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

@slutpup, detail on what? getting lunch was harder than the dare.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #77
canonball-747
Account Banned

Alright, so I didn't get a chance to post this earlier, but I did this on Tuesday afternoon, around 3pm (yay points for daytime daring).

I started wearing a tshirt, shorts, boxers, socks and shoes. I walked outside and stripped naked (being my first time naked outside, and during the day to boot, I already had a raging hardon), walked away from my clothes, set an alarm on my phone for 3 minutes, and closed my eyes. Its pretty nuts standing there naked with your eyes closed. Anyway, the timer went off, and I decided to keep going. Since I live in the middle of a busy city, there are no trees for kilometres around, I had to skip the climbing a tree part of the dare. I then proceeded to edge once, let myself calm down (as much as I could) and then masturbated to orgasm. Cumming outside, completely naked is one of the biggest thrills I think I've ever experienced. Anyway, after that, I walked back to my clothes, redressed, then headed off to work.

I seriously hope I don't lose the points for not going in order (having to skip climbing the tree) because it was honestly impossible to do that part of the dare. Anyway, really fun, and next week should be awesome.
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #78
hood.0272

Stuffed will involve an analinsertion, i'm guessing a foodstuff and possibly an underwear gag.

Any more? i posted prematurely. As i did again here. The end of the sentence is in the reason for editing.
Pretty sure the photo evidence is still on kinktalk (hood).

Last edited by hood.0272; 07-08-2012 at 03:01 PM.
hood.0272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #79
cropetn03

Shirt
Pants
Underwear
Topless
Shoes
Socks

Walk 10 feet from your clothes
Stand there with your eyes closed for 3 minutes
Climb a tree
Masturbate till edge
Orgasm

Night
cropetn03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #80
chipper498

Is it still to late to join? And as for the dare could it be stuffing your ass or Pussy with stuff such as ice or other objects?
chipper498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #81
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man! View Post
I would like too join if it's not too late and i'm going to guess it's something being stuffed in your mouth.
Yes, you can still join! I'm posting the next dare up tonight!

And nope, the dare is not about stuffing things in your mouth. 1 point for trying though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehnzo View Post
sorry i didn't mention my original dress. I began with a Polo shirt, T-shirt, cargo shorts, jockey shorts (underwear), socks, and shoes.

I am guessing Ice cubes and anal insertion
That's okay. Okay, your points for the dare is: 11 points for clothes, 1 point for night time, 5 points for completing it, and 15 points for doing the tasks! That brings you total to 32 points!

And nope, the dare isn't about ice cubes or anal insertion. Another point for guessing though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyplay View Post
SHoving things up your ass? or mouth?

and btw, i love the fact that i'm winning through loopholes xD
Nope, not shoving things in your ass or mouth. But a point for trying!

And I love how you found a loophole in that last dare. I did not think about that at all. Lol I guess I should make my next dares a little harder, huh? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
@slutpup, detail on what? getting lunch was harder than the dare.
Just saying what you were wearing and what you did. A little more detail than just 'I did it'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball-747 View Post
Alright, so I didn't get a chance to post this earlier, but I did this on Tuesday afternoon, around 3pm (yay points for daytime daring).

I started wearing a tshirt, shorts, boxers, socks and shoes. I walked outside and stripped naked (being my first time naked outside, and during the day to boot, I already had a raging hardon), walked away from my clothes, set an alarm on my phone for 3 minutes, and closed my eyes. Its pretty nuts standing there naked with your eyes closed. Anyway, the timer went off, and I decided to keep going. Since I live in the middle of a busy city, there are no trees for kilometres around, I had to skip the climbing a tree part of the dare. I then proceeded to edge once, let myself calm down (as much as I could) and then masturbated to orgasm. Cumming outside, completely naked is one of the biggest thrills I think I've ever experienced. Anyway, after that, I walked back to my clothes, redressed, then headed off to work.

I seriously hope I don't lose the points for not going in order (having to skip climbing the tree) because it was honestly impossible to do that part of the dare. Anyway, really fun, and next week should be awesome.
Okay, I guess I can give you an acception for having no tree to climb. But I won't give you the points for that, obviously Lol. Okay, the points you got were: 11 points for clothing, 3 points for doing it in the day time, 5 points for completing the dare, 1 point for doing last week's dare, and 12 points for the tasks (only 12 because you didn't climb the tree). Bringing your total to 32 points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood.0272 View Post
Stuffed will involve an analinsertion, i'm guessing a foodstuff and possibly an underwear gag.

Any more? i posted prematurely. As i did again here. The end of the sentence is in the reason for editing.
Pretty sure the photo evidence is still on kinktalk (hood).
Nope, it won't involve an anal insertion. But 1 point for trying!

And sorry, I did not see the reason for editing until you just metioned it. Lol Okay, the points you got were: 11 points for the clothing, 3 points for doing it in the day time, 5 points for completing the dare, 1 point for doing last weeks dare, and 15 points for doing the tasks. Which brings your total to 35 points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cropetn03 View Post
Shirt
Pants
Underwear
Topless
Shoes
Socks

Walk 10 feet from your clothes
Stand there with your eyes closed for 3 minutes
Climb a tree
Masturbate till edge
Orgasm

Night
Okay, you got 11 points for clothing, 1 point for doing it at night, 5 points for completing the dare, 1 point for doing last weeks dare, and 15 points for doing the tasks. Which brings your total to 33 points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper498 View Post
Is it still to late to join? And as for the dare could it be stuffing your ass or Pussy with stuff such as ice or other objects?
It might be for this week, but you're welcome to join in next week!

And nope, nothing to do with stuffing your ass or pussy with stuff! But 1 point for guesing!

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.

Last edited by slutpup; 07-09-2012 at 08:04 AM.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #82
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Week 3: Stuffed

Sunday, July 8th to Saturday, July 14th

Dare: Stuffed

I bet this dare has been bugging a lot of you. But it's not gonna be what you think!

Some girls like to stuff their bra with toilet paper and some guys like to stuff their underwear with toilet paper. Now, it's your turn! (Hehe, not what you were expecting, huh? Lol)

This dare can be done with a maximum of 24 hours, throughout the week.

Girls: Stuff your bra to make it look like you have bigger boobs then you usually do.
Guys: Stuff your underwear to make it look like you have a bigger 'package' then you usually do.

Here is how the points will work:

Hours 1-5 are all worth 1 point.
Hours 6-10 are all worth 3 points.
Hours 11-15 are all worth 5 points.
Hours 16-20 are all worth 7 points.
Hours 21-24 are all worth 9 points.

(Hours 1,2,3,4, and 5 are all worth 1 point. Hours 6,7,8,9, and 10 are all worth 2 points. And so on and so forth. Lol)

Now you can't keep it in for 30 minutes for one time and 30 minutes for another, it has to be 1 hour intervals. And it can be done at anytime throughout the week. It doesn't have to be all in one day or anything like that.

Remember, you don't have to go out in public. You can stay inside if you want to.

You get 5 points for completing the dare if you are 'stuffed' for at least 3 hours.

If you did last weeks dare, you get an extra point!

Bonus Points: This might get a bit tough, for some of you!

This week's bonus points is by telling someone that you stuffed your bra/ underwear.

Telling a stranger over chat= 1 point
Telling a stranger in person= 2 points
Telling a friend over chat (or texting)= 3 points
Telling a friend in person= 4 points
Posting it on facebook, twitter, ect.= 5 points

Now, if you do all of these, you get 15 points. If you do only one, you get the points for that one. Get it?

Max Points: Somebody could get a huge lead here!

I'm only going to put the total max points because it really depends on how many hours you did this and what bonuses you did, if any!

Total Max Points: 137 points!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated Scores!

cropetn03: 57 points
hood.0272: 55 points
puppyplay: 49 points
canonball-747: 43 points
Skinnysluts: 34 points
tehnzo: 33 points
PerfectlyImperfect: 27 points
Submissive7: 14 points
slutpup: 10 points
urlilslave080: 1 point
The Man!: 1 point
chipper498: 1 point
tripers: 0 points
darefan150: 0 points
guy709: 0 points
NinjaDog: 0 points
knightgunner13: 0 points
wedgieslut: 0 points
kaliara: 0 points
takashi: 0 points
Atelo: 0 points
Thethirdeye: 0 points

cropetn03 passed puppyplay and is in first place!
Will cropetn03 win?
Keep playing to find out!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Last edited by slutpup; 07-09-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Added more things
Old 07-11-2012, 05:43 AM   #83
Skinnysluts

I stuffed my bra for 24 hours in a row, I told some random person on omegle that I was doing so, then texted my best friend saying it. I went to the movies with my friend and one of her friends from another school who I didn't know and told them both while we were getting our popcorn, the look on their face!! Haha! And then I posted it on my Facebook for my friends to see and promoted it too.

I did last weeks dare as well. And I was 'stuffed' for 24 hours although I could have gone so much longer.
As I walked through the mall I wore a tight, low cut shirt so the guys kept looking, although they've practically all seen them before

Limits: scat, pee, public, family, illegal,
Skinnysluts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #84
wedgieslut

I don't know if this will count since I'm late posting but I did it last Friday. I went outside at night. I live in an apartment complex with a private park for residents. I went to the middle and took off all my clothes but my bra and panties. Then I stashed the clothes in a bush and walked to a large tree. I stood with my eyes closed for the three minutes then climbed the tree. I found a good spot and edged, I paused for about thirty secs then let myself orgasm. When I climbed down I couldn't find my clothes in the dark so I has to run to my apaetment in my bra and panties
Instruction, domination, pee, tit torture, spankings, verbal humiliation, semi-public, ice, orgasm denial, perfume, toothpaste, insertions,
Dislikes: messy, wax, lots of pain
Limits: illegal, family, blood, face pics

Toys I have:suction cup dildo, vibrating anal dildo, anal beads, anal plugs, nipple pumps, vibrator, rope and wooden pegs

PM me and I will stretch my ass
wedgieslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #85
Submissive7
Account Banned

Default Done!

I did all 24 hours, so I completed the dare. And I get a point for doing last weeks. Also, I told a stranger on chat and in person.

*Every time a get a PM that says ruin I'll have a ruined orgasm
Submissive7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #86
Submissive7
Account Banned

By the way, I did the dare on July 10th- July11th.

*Every time a get a PM that says ruin I'll have a ruined orgasm
Submissive7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:18 PM   #87
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnysluts View Post
I stuffed my bra for 24 hours in a row, I told some random person on omegle that I was doing so, then texted my best friend saying it. I went to the movies with my friend and one of her friends from another school who I didn't know and told them both while we were getting our popcorn, the look on their face!! Haha! And then I posted it on my Facebook for my friends to see and promoted it too.

I did last weeks dare as well. And I was 'stuffed' for 24 hours although I could have gone so much longer.
As I walked through the mall I wore a tight, low cut shirt so the guys kept looking, although they've practically all seen them before
Wow! Looks like you enjoyed being 'stuffed'. Lol The points you got were: 116 points for being 'stuffed, 5 points for completing the dare, 1 point for doing last weeks dare, and 15 bonus points. Which brings your grand total to 137 points!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgieslut View Post
I don't know if this will count since I'm late posting but I did it last Friday. I went outside at night. I live in an apartment complex with a private park for residents. I went to the middle and took off all my clothes but my bra and panties. Then I stashed the clothes in a bush and walked to a large tree. I stood with my eyes closed for the three minutes then climbed the tree. I found a good spot and edged, I paused for about thirty secs then let myself orgasm. When I climbed down I couldn't find my clothes in the dark so I has to run to my apaetment in my bra and panties
Sorry! You're too late!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive7 View Post
I did all 24 hours, so I completed the dare. And I get a point for doing last weeks. Also, I told a stranger on chat and in person.
Okay, you get 116 points for being 'stuffed', 5 points for completing the dare, 1 point for doing last weeks dare, and 3 bonus points! Which brings your total to 125 points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive7 View Post
By the way, I did the dare on July 10th- July11th.
Okay, you still get 125 points.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #88
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default I did the dare!

I did the dare! It was kind of a fail though. I only had enough time to keep it in for 1 hour. So I only got 1 point. Lol

Old 07-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #89
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Dare 4: Wedgie Time!

Sunday, July 15th to Saturday, July 21st

Dare: Wedgie Time!

It is time to get some good ol' wedgies in! Everyone loves them!

There are many, many, many types of wedgies. Melvin, atomic, squeeky-clean, hanging, etc. In this dare, you get to try each wedgie in a list I give you and earn points for doing them!

You will get 10 points for each wedgie you do. Here's the catch, the wedgie MUST be in for at least 5 hours.

List of wedgies: (If you don't know one of them, google it)
  1. Normal Wedgie
  2. Atomic Wedgie
  3. Melvin Wedgie
  4. Squeeky-Clean Wedgie
  5. Propeller Wedgie
  6. Hanging Wedgie
  7. Bra-Connection Wedgie
  8. Dangling Wedgie
  9. Chair Wedgie
  10. Jock-Lock Wedgie

You get the 5 points for completing the dare for getting at least 50 points by getting wedgies.

You get 1 point if you did last weeks dare.

Bonus Points: Only 10 bonus points this dare.

You can get 10 bonus points for being in a jock-lock wedgie or a bra-connection wedgie for 24 hours straight!

Max Points: Higher than last time!

Total Max Points: 116 points
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated scores!

Skinnysluts: 171
Submissive7: 139
cropetn03: 57 points
hood.0272: 55 points
puppyplay: 49 points
canonball-747: 43 points
tehnzo: 33 points
PerfectlyImperfect: 27 points
slutpup: 11 points
urlilslave080: 1 point
The Man!: 1 point
chipper498: 1 point
tripers: 0 points
darefan150: 0 points
guy709: 0 points
NinjaDog: 0 points
knightgunner13: 0 points
wedgieslut: 0 points
kaliara: 0 points
takashi: 0 points
Atelo: 0 points
Thethirdeye: 0 points

Skinnysluts is now in first!
Will skinnysluts win?
Keep playing to find out!

Old 07-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #90
cropetn03

forgot to post but last week i stuffed my pants for 24 hours straight i told a stranger in omegle i went to the park and told a random stranger i posted on facebook what i did told a friend on texting and another in person they thought i was crazy
cropetn03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk