getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A Dare A Week (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=110415)

slutpup 06-18-2012 04:23 PM

A Dare A Week

Since my last thread like this was kind of a fail because I completly forgot about it, I want to start it again. The rules are simple.

1) Each Sunday, I will post a dare. Some weeks there may be 2 dares, one for guys and one for girls.

2) You will have until the following Sunday, the first time I check this thread, to post if you did the dare or not.

3) There are no signups, just post that you completed the dare and what happend during the dare to get your points.

4) You don't have to do every single dare. If a dare goes against your limits, so be it. Just do the next dare.

5) There will be a whole range of dares from week to week. They will not be fair to each and every person. The only fairness will be that it will be equally as easy/hard for males and females.

6) You will recieve the points you earned from the dare with an additional 5 points if you completed the full dare. If you did not do the full dare you will not get the points.

7) There will also be bonus points. You will get the bonus points for completing the dares to get the points.

8) You will also get 1 point for completing the week before's dare.

9) Please post in detail. Not just 'I did it'. You don't have to post a lot but post what happened during the dare, what was hard, etc.

10) It would be helpful if you post how many points you got for doing the dare. I will still tally up the points myself but it would be very much appreciated if you say the number of points that you got.

11) I'll be posting each persons scores every week when I post the new dare.

12) There will be monthly winners. Each monthly winner will get to decide one of the dares. But if you are the monthly winner for more than one month in a row, you will get to decide more dares. EX: 1 month=1 dare, 2 months=2 dares, 3 months=3 dares, etc. It will be helpful for you because then you know you will be able to do the dare and get the points. Please PM me the dare so you won't ruin the surprise for other people!

13) The points are accumlative. It won't reset after each month.

14) I will be joining in this competition. Don't worry, I'm not going to only put dares that I would do. I'm going to put ones that go against my limits, too.

15) In the case that I'm the monthly winner, which I doubt will happen, then I'll give the prize to the second place person!

16) This is probably obvious but please be honest. I'm not asking for any prove that you completed the dare. Just your honesty. If you lie, the only person you'll be cheating is yourself!

17) If you don't post on how you did the dare before I post the new dare, the points will not count!!

I hope that you guys like this idea and I promise I won't let this thread die!

*I give full credit to Leopard for having the initial idea of this kind of thread. I just wanted to see it be continued.*

canonball-747 06-18-2012 07:12 PM

This sounds awesome. I think I'll be watching this thread

tripers 06-18-2012 07:13 PM

I am clicking subscribe now :)

slutpup 06-18-2012 07:25 PM

Glad to hear you guys like it! Of course I'm joining so I'll be posting the dare for you guys to look forward too in a little while! :)

slutpup 06-18-2012 07:53 PM

Week 1-Shaving Fun

Sunday, June 24th to Saturday, June 30th

Dare: Shaving Fun!

You can shave no earlier than Saturday night and no later then Sunday night. You can't shave again until I post the next dare!

Any facial hair (Eyebrows, mustache, ect): 1 point
Arms: 3 points
Pubic hair: 5 points
Legs: 10 points
Head (I hope none of you are crazy enough to do that! Lol): 20 points

You get the extra 5 points if you shave at least you facial hair and pubic hair for guys and if you shave at least your legs and pubic hair for girls!

Bonus Points: Only for guys this week. Sorry girls!

Guys:Shave your armpits. This can be a little strange for guys, Lol!!-9 extra points

Max Points: Guys could can get an easy lead!

Guys: 53 points
Girls: 44 points
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated Scores! (I know this hasn't even started but I still wanna do it. Lol)

canonball-747: 0 points
tripers: 0 points
slutpup: 0 points
puppyplay: 0 points
darefan150: 0 points
hood.0272: 0 points
urlilslave080: 0 points

7 way tie for first!
Will canonball-747, tripers, slutpup, puppyplay, darefan150, hood.0272, or urlilslave080 win?
Keep playing to find out! :)

puppyplay 06-18-2012 08:54 PM

i allready shave everywhere...
Except for eybrows and head.
Do i get points still?

slutpup 06-18-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puppyplay (Post 712882)
i allready shave everywhere...
Except for eybrows and head.
Do i get points still?

You can if you re-shave the day it starts!

puppyplay 06-18-2012 09:25 PM

Ah ok, i shall do that sir.

slutpup 06-18-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puppyplay (Post 712898)
Ah ok, i shall do that sir.

Okay! I'll add you to the list of people participating! :)

P.S. I am a ma'am, not a sir. Lol

darefan150 06-18-2012 09:55 PM

im in, so i shave sunday?

slutpup 06-18-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darefan150 (Post 712911)
im in, so i shave sunday?

Yes. Any time on Sunday. And make sure you post back what you shaved and what time you shaved!

hood.0272 06-19-2012 06:08 AM

I will undeavur to undertake this. (damn limit)

urlilslave080 06-19-2012 06:20 AM

I am interested. I have a few questions however.

1. do we have to do the dare on Sunday or can we do it before Sunday and will it still count?

2. Instead of sending in details of the task are we able to send you photo evidence?

3. And is this first dare to be done next week or can we do it now?

slutpup 06-19-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urlilslave080 (Post 713090)
I am interested. I have a few questions however.

1. do we have to do the dare on Sunday or can we do it before Sunday and will it still count?

2. Instead of sending in details of the task are we able to send you photo evidence?

3. And is this first dare to be done next week or can we do it now?

1. If you do it no later than Saturday night, it will still count.

2. You can if you want, but I'm not asking for them. And if you do, pm then to me.

3. You can do this dare whenever you want but you only get the points if you do it next week.

darefan150 06-19-2012 09:40 PM

Hey i will be gone tomorrow and wont have internet sunday so can i post what im going to do now.