Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 11-09-2010, 01:14 PM   #76
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 66 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Can i welcome the famous Demon Thief to the story, hope you are enjoying the read.

Thank you Demon Thief for the 550th Post and Amenablerebel for the 550th reply, also everyone else that has made this possible.

I wonder what will happen next?

Part 66 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Meanwhile at the same time as all this was happening Dani was in the bath/shower washing herself and trying to clean all of the sticky golden syrup of her body. She had already caused one orgasm, and a second was just about to hit her when suddenly she heard footsteps walking down the path. Shit could it be her mother she thought.

The person got closer and closer to the house, there was then a knock at the door, followed by the letter box opening. Phew, thought Dani, who didn’t want her mother to come back and discover David upstairs on his own without any clothing.

About another 10 minutes passed and Dani started to get out of the bath/shower. She began to rub herself dry with her large towel when again there were more footsteps coming slowly down the path. These footsteps were a lot slower and there appeared to be at least 2 people, one of which must be a female as you could clearly hear the high heels.

Dani was puzzled at who it could be. She grabbed the stuff out of the bathroom and ran out of the wash room running through the kitchen still naked, hoping to run back to her bedroom when there was a key at the door.

Fuck, it must be her mother she thought. What was Dani to do?

Dani thought quickly, she didn’t have enough time to run through the rest of the way and up the stairs, as the door was at the bottom of the stairs and she was sure her mother or whoever it was would catch her. Nor did she believe she had enough time to run back to the bathroom. Instead she decided to hide under the large table hoping that the table cloth would hide her.

The front door opened and in walked her mother and Nan, gossiping as usual. There was a lot of rattling and rustling of bags and Dani could tell that her Mother and Nan must have bought a load of shopping.

Dani peered under the table cloth, wondering if she could tell what they had bought. Her Nan was bursting for the toilet and wondered off to the down stairs bathroom. Dani was so glad that she had chosen not to go back into the bathroom.

“Do you want a cuppa, before we start baking” asked Dani’s mum. “Yes please” was the reply from Dani’s Nan who was toddling off to the toilet.

Dani sank under the table realising she had to escape as quick as she could. She was still naked however she did have her clothes on the floor besides her. Did she dare to try to get dressed under the table, would she be heard? In the end Dani decided ……………..

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What did Dani Choose?
Will anyone discover her?

KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 11-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #77
Rachie

Default Part 67 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome ms_nudist. Hope you enjoy the reading.

Thanks for all comments, they are always much appreciated

Part 67 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

In the end Dani decided to remain as she was, as her mum did have extremely good hearing, and Dani was sure her clothes would make a rustle if she tried to get dressed resulting in her being caught suspiciously naked under the table. Not only that but the table was quite low and she had very little room to manoeuvre.

Her mum went to the cupboard to collect the baking ingredients ready to make a cornflake surprise. She got all ingredients out except for she couldn’t find the Golden Syrup. I’m sure we should have a full tin in here; after all I only purchased it yesterday she thought. I bet Dani has had it.

Dani quickly tried to hatch a plan, and picked up her mobile phone which she had on the floor besides her. She decided to call the house phone. She hoped that her mother would leave the kitchen to go and answer it, and therefore allowing her to escape. Dani quietly picked up the mobile and began to dial. Moments later there came a “RING, RING” the house phone was ringing as planned.

Dani’s mother walked out of the room, to answer the hoax telephone call. Dani was just about to lift up the table cloth and make a dash for freedom when unfortunately just at that moment there came a cough and the barking noise of her Nan, and she came wondering back into the kitchen.

“HELLO, HELLO!” Dani’s mum screamed down the phone. “Damn, people, what’s the flaming point in ringing if you don’t leave a message or even speak” she them moaned, whilst slamming down the phone.

Dani could easily hear her mother moaning and was finding it hard not to laugh. Her problem was that her plan hadn’t worked because she had forgotten about her Nan.

Dani sat there, still trying to think of what to do. How had she gotten herself in this situation? Why hadn’t she been more careful and realised what the time was, and why had she been so silly to leave the bathroom in her current dress state. Owwww why why why had all these things happened she kept thinking when something terrible happened.

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

What happened?
KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR INFORMATION

BED HABITS

Old 11-11-2010, 02:30 AM   #78
Rachie

Default Part 68 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Not all mobile phones bleep when you type on them. You can also often turn the key tones off.

Onto the story, what happened, what was terrible.

Part 68 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Owwww why why why had all these things happened she kept thinking when something terrible happened.

Dani’s mum was on the telephone dialing 1471, and trying to find out who the last caller was. She was surprised to find it was her daughter Dani

I will give her a telephone call, to see if everything is ok, I can also ask where she’s put the golden syrup, mum thought, quite happy that she would be in killing 2 birds with 1 stone (2 jobs at once). Dani’s mum redialled her daughter number instead of pressing 3 as she knew that the service for this was not free of charge.

Dani’s blood run cold when her mobile phone, which was again next to her on the cold floor began to vibrate and then quietly ring “Rudolph the red nose reindeer” her chosen ring tone for that day, the phone volume got louder and louder. Dani moved as quietly and quickly to her phone and cancelled the call.

Did I hear something, Dani’s Nan wondered, she was a bit hard of hearing and often had a ringing noise in her ear. She wondered over to the table and pulled up one side of the table cloth just as Dani sprinted out of the other side and ran as fast as her legs would carry her through the kitchen still naked. She continued through the hall to the bottom of the stairs. Just at that moment she bumped into her mum walking out of the room.

“Why you naked” Dani’s mum asked her curious daughter, who was still carrying her clothes. “There wet” was the first excuse Dani could come up with, as she rushed up the stairs.

Dani was so embarrassed at her mum catching her like this and she wished she had thought of a better excuse, what was her mum to think of her know. At least her Nan hadn’t caught her.

Her mum seemed very shocked and part cross that her Daughter had been streaking through the house naked, she walked back into the kitchen to find Dani’s Nan sitting on a chair shocked.

“I,I I thinking we have a burglar”, she gasped still shivering. Dani’s mum tried to calm the old lady down. “Don’t worry dear, it was only Dani” came her soft voice.

Dani’s mum thought she needed a word with Dani later on after first seeing her friends on the bus in very peculiar clothing and now Dani wondering around the house naked, what was her and her friends going to do next, apply for American pie she thought and gave a chuckle afterwards at her thought.

Dani walked into her bedroom, still naked, but glad that she was away from her mother and Nan. She was in shock when ……………

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

Thanks for comments. Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for many more answers.

BED HABITS

Old 11-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #79
Rachie

Default Part 69 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks everyone for comments and for making this presently the most replied to story on GetDare. Hopefully there will be lots more to come. Hope everyone likes the chapter and puzzle and now is the sexy chapter/part 69.

Part 69 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

She was in shock when she couldn’t see David anywhere in her bedroom. Where could he have gone, she thought, after all she had his clothes in her hand, and therefore he must still be naked. Dani quickly put on some clothes while looking around the large bedroom expecting to find David hiding. She checked under the bed, under the covers and even behind the curtains. When she did the latter she discovered that her bedroom window was wide open. Could David have really climbed out of the window and down the tree and if so why had he done this? Several questions kept going through Dani’s mind.

Dani sat on her bed, half afraid of what might happen if anyone found David, and how much trouble she could be in if anything went wrong.

About 20 minutes earlier David was sat upstairs working out the puzzles set by Dani. After struggling and much hard work he finally discovered the correct answer and drew these on the pieces of paper left by Dani. (For answers please see posts 352 and 355 discovered by Sharp Nacelle). David was so happy at himself and started wondering around the bedroom, he found a book on the wall named impossible but solvable puzzles. David opened the book and started browsing some of the pages. He came across the answer to the puzzle he had just solved and wished he had looked around the room and in the book beforehand.

A picture of a times table board with squares galore and Rubik cube caught his eye and he started to read the question. This is what it stated.

What is the total amount 2D squares on a 4 x 4 Rubik cube added to the amount of 2D squares on a children’s time table board which has 12 squares along the top and 12 squares down.

Name:  grid and roubix cube.jpg
Views: 2346
Size:  62.4 KB

David tried working this out in his head and was determined he would be able to come to the correct answer. However before he could check the answer at the back of the book he heard the front door slam shut.

What was that, David thought, creeping to the top of the stairs. David peered around the stairs corner and saw 2 Adults stood there. He recognised one to be Dani’s mum but the older lady he did not recognise.

David froze at the top of the stairs, trying to listen to all that the adults were talking about. Time soon passed and suddenly the telephone rang. Dani’s mum came out of the kitchen and started scrambling up the stairs presumably to retrieve the phone. David was crouched at the top of the stairs peering around the wall. He
quickly …………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………………………

IMPORTANT

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE A GO AT DAVID’S QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO POST ANSWERS, HOWEVER IF YOU CAN PRIVATE MESSAGE HOW YOU WORKED THIS OUT AND NOT DISCLOSE INFORMATION ON STORY PAGE IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT OTHERS MAY WANT TO TRY TO WORK IT OUT ALSO. I WILL CREDIT THE PEOPLE WITH THE CORRECT ANSWER AND METHOD LATER.

THANK YOU

SO POST ANSWERS ONLY – PLEASE, NO WORKING OUT

Might be a bit longer before next update to give readers a chance to catch up, not heard from a few of you for a while.

BED HABITS

Old 11-13-2010, 01:31 AM   #80
Rachie

Default Puzzle word

Thanks for everyone that has given their answer to “puzzle squares” answers currently range from 160-906. With 9 different answers being stated. Is any of these correct, find out later. Please find here a few example squares, which may change your mind, feel free to post other suggestions.

And thank you everyone that has not posted how they worked this out, to allow others the pleasure of “puzzle squares”

Name:  examples table grid squares.jpg
Views: 2332
Size:  111.7 KB

please remember that the above grid is not to scale.

I hope your not seeing squares lol

And also can i say well done to Kisunesoldier for his guess with the previous chapter and predicting that David had disappeared.

All comments are much appreciated. More story will be coming soon

BED HABITS

Old 11-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #81
Rachie

Default Puzzle squares

Puzzle Squares
The correct answer and how to work it out can be seen below.

Name:  puzzle squares answer.jpg
Views: 2312
Size:  53.1 KB

You can see the above method that i used to work out the answer to puzzled squares.

Well done to ms nudist, gayboi25 and Reixonac for getting the correct answer of 830.

The next chapter will be comming soon, please stay tuned for more STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

Hope everyone had fun solving this little puzzle as well as other puzzles, riddles etc and are enjoying reading the story. Please feel free to challenge friends and family with any of the puzzles found on the story but remember where you found it/them.

Love Rachie

BED HABITS

Old 11-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #82
Rachie

Default Part 70 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all puzzle square particpants. Remember that the puzzle was for 2d squares only.

Thank you everyone that has made the story such a huge success by replying, rating, giving a thanks, etc etc. Cant believe the story is now at chapter 70 with over 100,000 viewers and over 600 replies.

Anyway onto the story, I wonder what David did next?

Part 70 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

David quickly scrambled back into Dani’s bedroom. He was so worried about being caught naked in his friend’s bedroom. What would the adults have to say?

He quickly grabbed Dani’s small pink dressing gown and climbed out of the window. Luckily there was a tree with a big thick branch within reach of Dani’s Window. Scrambling onto this he quickly shimmered down the tree. He gave himself a tree burn as his ass scrapped along the tree branch. He was unaware that Dani’s mum had already gone down stairs.

David ran down the back garden path to the brown tall gate. He was in luck that the gate was unlocked and he was soon on the street outside. Where am I going to go? He thought to himself. He lived about a mile away and knew from experience that it would be about a 20 minute walk. However were else was there to go, he had no phone or money so he was unable to call a taxi and therefore started the stroll along the now dark street.

After a couple of minutes of walking he realised that he would be walking near to Adam’s house and decided that he would see if he could attract Adams attention. Just before he got there he heard a car brumming along the twisty narrow road. David turned around hoping that the car would be travelling in the opposite direction.

It was not his lucky day when the blue BMW came closer and the window was unwound. “Nice ass, does a chick like you need a life” the teenage boy asked, believing that David was a girl which he certainly looked like from behind at a distance. David hardly knew what to say; instead he just carried on walking alongside the narrow road with the car slowly travelling alongside him, David had with his head down hiding his real identity. David begun to get worried and luckily to his left, there was soon an alley which led away from the road size. David decided to turn down the alley and was relieved to finally get away from the posh car. David’s walking got quicker and quicker and he was soon out of sight of the road. After another couple of minutes walking he was approaching Adam’s house, what was he to do, as he was only wearing Dani’s pink dressing gown.

Strolling down the path David picked up a pebble of the drive way and threw it at Adam’s window. There was no answer and David begun to worry what would he do if his friend was out. He walked around to Adam’s sister’s bedroom window and threw another pebble at it. Suddenly there was a light …………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

All comments and feedback is much appreciated, more will follow shortly.

What was the light? was it a car, was in a torch, was it street lamp, house light, etc etc. Find out in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

BED HABITS

Old 11-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #83
Rachie

Default Part 71 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome 2horny2sexy. Hope you are enjoying the read.

Where was the light coming from? find out by reading this part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Part 71 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Suddenly there was a light focusing on David, and he realised that the porch security light had automatically come on as he had walked around the building. David could hear footsteps inside the house pounding down the stairs much like a giant. He rushed behind a garden bush ready to hide just in case it was not Adam, as he had never heard Adam sound like this before.

To David’s surprise a strange girl stood at the door. “Who could this be” thought David. “THERE’S NOONE HERE” The girl cried to someone upstairs. David thought for a few seconds and just as the door was about to close he shouted “Is Adam there”

The girl looked around expecting to find someone in the garden however there was still no one available. “Yes he’s upstairs, who is it.” “Tell him it’s David and I really need his help”. The girl re-laid the message and there was a quick reply of “send him up stairs”. Soon David remerged from behind the bush, still afraid at seeing someone new and wondering who it could be.

David walked to the front door and in front of him was Amber (name still unknown to David) she looked gorgeous as ever and David couldn’t take his eyes of her. Amber stood trying not to laugh at seeing David in a females pink dressing gown that was hardly covering his body and left little left for the imagination. “I’m Amber” the sexy brown haired teenager said, chuckling as always. Ambers pale skin combined with her makeup, nice round breasts, and make-up simply making her every man’s dream. Her hair was quite long and matched and her bright blue eyes that seemed too twinkled in the night sky. David imagined she had dyed her hair as he always expected people with blue eyes to be blondes, however the look totally suited her.

“I’m David, one of Adams best friend’s, can I come out of the cold please” he responded. “Oww, yes certainly, I can imagine it must be cold under that” Amber said. “Are you wearing any ……..” she was just about to say underwear when David shook his head already knowing the last word.

“Owww my….” Amber thought, thinking that she was going to enjoy her new friends in her new town. David walked upstairs and into the twin’s bedroom. He was in shock to find Adam sat on the floor wearing only what appeared to be a female thong that appeared to be going tight up Adam’s ass. The room was also in shock to see David in a female dressing gown and Sarah gave a silent giggle.

“Why are you wearing that?” Laura asked David, “and what makes you walk here at this time of the evening”

David began to explain all that had happened earlier that day, his eating regime and what had happened when Dani had gone to shower. “That sounds so sexy” said Adam when David explained about the golden syrup, Adam’s cock was bulging in his sister’s sticky thong. “I think we need to …………….”

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

I think we need to WHAT?
Keep reading to find out, thanks for all positive posts and messages

BED HABITS

Old 11-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #84
Rachie

Default Part 72 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all comments

Part 72 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“I think we need to telephone Dani and check if all of this is true, we can also ask if she want to come around for a bit of fun” suggested Laura. “O.K, but whatever we do, it won’t be for long as it’s already getting late” Sarah replied to her sister picking up her mobile phone ready to telephone her friend Dani.

Meanwhile Dani was still sat on the bed wondering what she should do, she had noticed that her pink dressing gown was missing from the hook at the back of the door and was certain that David must have taken this to hide his dignity. She was pleased to find the correct answer to her quiz questions that she had set David. Suddenly her mobile rang, as usually this was Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Looking at the phone she saw it was from Sarah.

What could they want, she wondered, never expecting David to be present at their house. She answered the phone call and listened to Sarah’s excited voice saying “Hi Dani, will you please come over straight away, I have something I believe you will be very happy to have.” Laura then hung up before Dani was able to ask what it was.

Dani sat on the bed for a moment before quickly grabbing her bag and phone and rushing down the stairs. “Just off out Mum” Dani shouted.

“Where are you off, and when will you be back dear” her mother replied. “I’m just off round to Laura’s house and I’ll be back before midnight if I don’t telephone you”

“Be careful, dear, I saw your friends coming back from Lincoln on the Bus and they seemed to be acting and dressed most peculiar” Dani’s mum did not mention what exactly she had seen, but Dani was wondering what could have happened and what John could have made the twins do in Lincoln.

Dani walked out of the front door and rushed to the twin’s house. After about a 5 minute walk she was stood outside Laura / Sarah / Adam’s front door, waiting for someone to answer it. While Dani stood there she was still wondering where David could have gone, when the door flung open and David stood there in front of her still wearing Dani’s pink small dressing gown. “What you doing here” Dani asked. “Come inside and I’ll explain what’s happened” was David’s answer.

They both went inside and David explained what had happened. Dani was also introduced to Amber. “Right, does anyone want to play a game” asked Amber after the talking and Laughing had died down. “What sort of game”

TO BE CONTINUED ………

I WONDER WHAT THE GAME WILL BE!

KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS

BED HABITS

Old 11-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #85
Rachie

Wow 13 replies in only 23 hours. Thanks very much. Also welcome all new readers. Hope you enjoy the story and this chapters game.

Part 73 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Right, does anyone want to play a game” asked Amber after the talking and Laughing had died down. “What sort of game” asked the room. “Well .. I was just thinking of a simple Truth game with a twist.” Responded Amber

“What’s the Twist, and how do you propose it works” asked Dani excited. “Well I have got some unusual dice here” said Amber fishing the unusual sided dice out of her pocket that she had purchased in Lincoln earlier that day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dice.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	2317
Well you can ask any player to roll a dice and if the result is less than 5 they must answer the truth question truthfully, or the forfeit is going to a smaller dice next time and thus making the chance of future truths more likely. If the number is the highest number on the dice the player doing the asking may choose someone again, however this may not be the same person. Everyone when chosen will start of on the large 12 sided dice, they will then more onto the 10 sided followed by, the 8 sided dice.

Remember you do not have to answer the question, if it is to extreme but you must then move to the following dice.

The group seemed happy at this choice of game and thought it may enable them to find out a bit more about Amber as well as what had happened earlier that day. “How long do you propose that the game continues for, and when will we stop” asked John interested in a different type of truth method? “We will play for exactly 1 hour that should be long enough for us to gleam a bit of information, also the person who is losing at that moment will have to answer a truth question set by the group, this may be a question they refused to answer earlier” replied Amber. “Does everyone understand how it’s going to work” asked Amber.” There were a few nods and shrugs and after a further explanation the Truth with a Twist game began.

“OK, I will start” said Amber. “I will choose Sarah” Sarah rolled the 12 sided dice, rolling a 12 she was much relieved. As the number was the highest possible role Amber got to ask a different person and decided to ask David. David rolled a 3 and Amber had the first opportunity to ask a truth question.

“David, after hearing about you eating food off the toilet seat and out of a cat bowl, which did you prefer” Amber asked. David’s answer was “I didn’t mind doing any of these as I was fulfilling my Mistresses wish, however if I had to do one of the two again, it would be off the toilet seat” “Owww, I wonder why that could be” asked Sarah with a giggle.

It was then David’s choice to choose someone, he choose …………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

Please keep all comments comming.
Hope people were pleasently surprised at the choice of game (NOT POKER)

More STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST comming soon

ps: before anyone states there is also a picture of a 20 sided dice - this comes with the pack.

BED HABITS

Old 11-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #86
Rachie

Default Part 74 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all comments, Thanks for everyone that has rated the story. Also people who have viewed it making this one of the most viewed threads on getdare in such a short time.

Hope people like this little game, feel free to try anything you have read however i will take no responsibilities for anything that happens

Part 74 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 74 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

It was then David’s choice to choose someone, he choose Laura, who rolled the 12 sided dice and rolled a 4. David had the opportunity to ask Laura any truth question he liked, after a few seconds to think about it he asked: Laura, “if you were asked to either perform a sexual act with your twin sister or brother (Adam) who would you choose”. Laura froze for a moment before saying I will take the forfeit of rolling the smaller dice in future she said shyly.

David felt a bit unhappy at the response to his question, however he knew that Laura would probably therefore have a lot more truths in future rounds. She was also currently loosing so he may find out his answer later.

Laura then had to choose someone and she choose Sarah. Sarah rolled the 12 sided dice and rolled an 11. Sarah chose John who rolled a 1. “Is that the best you can do” Sarah said with a chuckle. There was then silence, other than a little giggle before John’s truth question from Sarah was revealed “Who’s body do you like best – mine (Sarah), Laura, Dani or Amber”. Sarah was already anticipating the answer however she just wanted to hear it from John, she was also checking what he thought about Amber. “The best body here would be close to call, however I would say this has to be Sarah”. Sarah seemed very happy at her choice of question, however she was wondering who the other person John was attracted too could be, she was hoping to find out later.

John then chose Amber who rolled an 8 and was relieved that she hadn’t had to answer a truth at present. Amber chose Adam who rolled a 5 and would receive a truth from Amber. Amber thought about her opportunity before asking “Adam, how shocked were you when I caught you on the bus, and what was your first reaction.” “Very shocked, my first reaction was, to cover myself up, did anyone see me, and if so what did they see” replied Adam in a jumbled up fashion.

“Ok, now it’s my turn” stated Adam who was still only wearing his sister’s sticky thong. Adam chose Dani who rolled the dice rolling a 2. Adam rubbed his hands together happily and asked Dani, we heard earlier about David licking golden syrup off your naked body, how did this make you feel, and would you like something similar to happen again. “Can I take the smaller dice forfeit” asked Dani. The current results were that both Laura and Dani were now using the 10 sided dice while everyone else was on the 12 sided.

Dani tactically then choose Laura hoping to reduce her to a smaller dice and be safe from the last forfeit of answering a truth set by the group. Laura rolled the 10 sided dice and got a 3, her question from Dani was: Do you know wish you had picked different limits than the ones you choose, and if so what would you choose now.

Laura thought about this for a second, there was one other limit she would have liked to have stated however if she told the group she was sure she would have to act on this. “I’m again going to take the smaller dice” she said, hoping that someone else would do the same in future questions. Laura then choose David who rolled a 9 and picked Sarah who rolled a 7.

Sarah asked John who rolled a 9 and asked Amber who rolled a 2 and had to answer the following question; “Amber how many people have seen you naked and who are they”. Amber thought about the question and replied, “Well Adam has seen me today, also the group of lads in Lincoln and my brother has seen me naked. As well as my 2 previous boyfriends. Not sure totally how many but these are the people that I am aware of”.

The group were all surprised at hearing Ambers reply as well as hearing that she had a brother and that he had seen her naked, how had this happened, would they find out later?

Amber asked Dani who rolled a 7 and asked David who rolled a 9. David then chose Sarah who rolled a 9. Sarah thought for a minute and finally choose her brother Adam who rolled a 3 and would receive a question from his sexy sister. Sarah thought for a minute and soon came up with a question she knew Adam would not be willing to answer, this is what Sarah asked:

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

All comments and feedback is always appreciated. Hope people appreciate the little bit longer chapter/part.

What do you think Sarah will ask Adam?
What will happen next?

KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS

BED HABITS

Old 11-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #87
Rachie

Default Part 75 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks again all commenters and thanks Kisunesoldier and Stormwalker22 for spotting the major error of names in the last chapters - this has now been changed - Thank You

Part 75 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

This is what Sarah asked Adam, How far would you be willing to go sexually with me and Laura? Adam thought for a second, he knew he must either answer truthfully or have the forfeit of a smaller dice and could possibly be asked the same or far worse question later by the group. He stood up boldly saying “I would do anything, with you or Laura providing you both were happy with it”. This came as a bit of a shock to the room and there were a few taken back faces.

After Adam had said this there were a few comments and chatting especially about Adam, Laura and Sarah and what the girls may want.

After a minute or 2 the game resumed and Adam asked John who was the lucky roller tonight rolling a 7. The next question was asked to Amber who rolled a 3 and her question from John was, How far are you preparing to go and how daring are you going to be with your task tomorrow, referring to the task set in chapter 65. The response John got was “Wait and see, you might be in for a little shock”. The room did not know if Amber had fulfilled John question and after a quick vote it was decided that the suspense she left was good enough.

After several more rounds including several other less exciting questions and a few more refusals and smaller dice rolls the current positioning was.

Laura – 8 sided dice (2 questions refused to answer)
Dani – 10 sided dice (1 question refused to answer)
Adam – 10 sided dice (1 question refused to answer)
Amber 10 sided dice (1 question refused to answer)
David – 10 sided dice (1 question refused to answer)
John – 12 sided dice
Sarah – 12 sided dice.

“OK, only 10 minutes left to play” said John trying to wind up the atmosphere, which was already pretty hot in the stuffy bedroom. Adam was partly grateful that he was wearing so little.

It was currently Johns turn to ask someone and he choose Adam who unluckily rolled a 1 and his question was “Have you ever worn you sisters underwear before, when and how does it make you feel”. “Hey, that’s more than one question” Adam croaked. “Answer or you know the rules” stated Amber with another famous cackle. Adam dreaded admitting one thing to the group, and choose the smaller dice forfeit therefore going down to the 8 sided one the same as his sister Laura.

“I wonder why Adam does not want to answer that question” muttered John. “Has he worn them before, why and I wonder if they turn him on” continued to tease John.

Adam then choose Laura, trying to force her to be the looser, she was lucky to role a 7 on a 8 sided dice and choose Sarah who again rolled a 7 however this was easier on a 12 sided dice. Sarah choose David who rolled a 4 and his question was “How did it feel to have my anal beads shoved deep inside your tight white ass?” Sarah asked while half laughing. “It felt better than I expected, however I won’t be rushing to try it again” David answered.

The game soon drew to an end as the buzzer went off. Both Laura and Adam were the current looser but which one would take the big question set by the group.

Amber stood up, “right I would like both of you to rolled this 20 sided dice who ever can get as close to my role wins, and the looser gets the big question” Amber said while pointing at both Laura and Adam.
Adam picked up the 20 sided dice and rolled a 13, he looked relatively happy at this. Next Laura rolled an 8. “Now’s the deciding roll” said Amber picking up the dice, “Whoever had the closest roll to this wins” Amber muttered before rolling the heavy dice right the way across the room. The group all shuffled to see what it had landed on and laughter came when they saw it was a ………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

What was the dice role?...
Who would get the major truth question and be REQUIRED to answer it truthfully?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 11-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #88
Rachie

Default Part 76 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Woww, thanks for all the support, I can’t believe there have been over 122,000 views In only the 78 days since the story start (1 view every 56 seconds on average)

Thanks greatly. In this chapter there is another chance for some user interaction – please post feedback and your order!

Part 76 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The group all shuffled to see what it had landed on and laughter came when they saw it was a 10. At first Adam jumped up excited, thinking he had got the closest, however his excitement soon died down when he realised that Laura had beaten him by 1.

“Can I have a reroll” Adam asked, hoping for a possible second chance. “NO!” screamed Laura, glad with the role.

The group consisting of Amber, Laura, Sarah, Dani, John and David all huddled together planning what they could ask Adam knowing that he would have to answer whatever question they decided. The group were torn between 2 questions. Sarah and Laura wanted one question, while the others were adamant on another and were planning things for the days / weeks / months ahead. After a while the two questions went to a vote, and John sat down ready to plan and write down the wording of the question to ensure there were no loop holes.

After much discussion while Adam was sat at the opposite side of the room still in the black soggy thong. Adam soon heard his mega truth question which was read out loud by John, this is what he excitedly said.

“List these in order of least preferred to most preferred and remember to be 100% truthful”

a) Intercourse with sisters

b) See Amber naked

c) Watch sisters perform a 69 on each other

d) Receive the new computer came called “As Fast as you can 2, the ultimate computer game of every boys dream”

e) Lick a girl’s cunt that’s present in the room? And who?

f) Receive a BJ (Blow Job) off someone present in the room? And who?

g) Be a slave to someone in the room? And who

h) Be a master to someone in the room? And who

i) Pass all your exams, you ever attempt.

j) Win the lottery.

Adam sat thinking about these 10 options. First he thought he would have to rule the ones he least liked. After a couple of minutes of scratching his head he finally asked for a piece of paper and started to write down his order of preferences. When Adam had completed his list he read it out to the group who sat open mouthed hearing the following.

Starting with the least preferred my preference are as follows.
1)

TO BE CONTINUED…………….

All contribution and comments are appreciated as always, If people are willing to state what their preferred order would be – starting with least preferred, it would be greatly received.

Thank you
Love rachie x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 11-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #89
Rachie

Default What do you want

WHAT ARE THE VIEWERS WISHES

Name:  WHAT YOU WANT TOTAL.jpg
Views: 2379
Size:  44.4 KB

Aboveyou can see a sliding points scale system for what some of the viewers of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST would have choosen and in what order.

Top 3 choices were
Watch Sisters perform a 69 on each other
Intercourse with Sisters
Lick a girls cunt thats present in the room.

Also from analysing the results it appears that most of you wish to lick Dani's cunt (is this becuase of the Golden Syrup lol)

Adams choices and the next chapter will be revealed shortly. Thank you for all participants

Love Rachie

BED HABITS

Old 11-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #90
Rachie

Default Part 77 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you very much for the 11 people at present that have disclosed there prefered order to myself, hope everyones been excited in knowing what Adam had actually chosen.

Part 77 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Starting with the least preferred my preference are as follows.
1)

Suddenly Sarah spoke up “please excuse me, I don’t want to hear the order”. Sarah then walked out of the room followed shortly after by Laura. They were afraid of hearing what Adam may dream about them.

After a few minutes of discussions, John finally asked Adam to resume and tell the remaining people what his dream order of activities would be.

1) Win the lottery. As you never stated how much it would be winning.

2) Be a master to someone in the room? And who. This would be master of Laura. There are so many things I would like to get back at her for bossing me around, Adam chuckled

3) Pass all your exams, you ever attempt. I would love to pass all exams the first time around, including driving license etc, however as a teenage boy there are something’s I prefer even more.

4) Receive the new computer came called “As Fast as you can 2” “This is the dream computer game of the year” Adam said reiterating his choice

5) Be a slave to someone in the room? And who. This is a tuff one to put into position. In some ways I really want this and in others I’m terrified. This would probably to be Ambers slave, however I’m not certain if I would really like this or not, Adam explained.

6) See Amber naked. I could alternatively always change this with making Amber my slave and then would be able to see her. However on its own this would be rated 6 out of 10 with 10 being the most wanted.

7) Receive a BJ (Blow Job) off someone present in the room? And who? “This would probably be from Amber. I would love to be stretching her mouth” giggled Adam, trying to make out to Amber he was a big boy.

8) Intercourse with sisters. After saying this Adam quickly moved on to the next 2 choices, not wishing to explain why.

9) Watch sisters 69

10) Lick a girl’s cunt that’s present in the room? And who? This would be to lick Sarah’s shaved pussy, I have been thinking about it ever since I first knew she was totally shaven down there”

The room was in much shock at these results however they were designed to leave a little suspense. Adam sat wishing that he had not just said all of this to his friends and told them he fantasised about his sisters and Sarah’s pussy.

Adam wondered what they may do at a later date with the information he had just disclosed to them.

TO BE CONTINUED…………….

All comments and Feedback is much appreciated. I wonder what will happen next? When will the twin sisters find out about Adam's choices? Why hadnt they wanted to know?

Find out in later parts of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk