Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 09-04-2010, 02:34 AM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist ♥

This is my first story and all feedback is greatly appreciated. If anyone has any ideas feel free to send a private message. Sorry if there are spell / grammer errors, English is not my best subject.

If you wish to read full story with no interruptions please follow the following link
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64334

Thank you from Rachel

Last edited by Rachie; 01-09-2017 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:36 AM   #2
Rachie

Default Chapter 1: Strip poker with a twist

Part 1

Adam was laid on his bed playing on his new games console when his phone went off “BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP” it was a text message. Adam sat up thinking Bloody sisters. He had recently just had a disagreement with Sarah, It was a bit petty really, he had just finished the Frosties for breakfast and these were her favourite. She had stormed out of the house earlier that morning slamming the door behind her.

Adam sat up and looked at the phone. He was in shock when the message was actually from John. John was asking if he could come around earlier than planned for the computer game tournament. Adam quickly text him back saying that David would be around in 15minutes and he was welcome to come around then. Adam quickly got dressed awaiting his 2 friends for the first games tournament, hopefully of many.

At exactly 10.30am a knock came at the door. “Great, right on time” he thought to himself, running down the stairs and passing his other twin sister Laura wearing a pink dressing gown covering some pink PJ’s. She disappeared into her room just as Adam opened the door and found both David and John standing there waiting to come in.

Adam invited his friends upstairs to the computer which was in a typical teen’s bedroom. Right then Round 1 Adam said holding the first game in my hand “As fast as you can” A new car racing game that had only been released a week ago. John went first setting a reasonable time, and finishing in 4th out of 48. Not bad the other two lads said. Next it was David’s turn.

I’m just off to the toilet John said leaving the room, He slowly crept past the room shared by my Adam’s twin sisters Sarah and Laura. The bedroom door was slightly ajar and he slowly peered into the room. John got a sudden shock when he saw Laura stood there rummaging through a clothing draw. You could tell the difference between the two twin sister s by their hair style, Laura always had her hair in a pony tail, whereas Sarah’s blonde hair was always let down. He quickly took his camera phone out of his pocket and began taking pictures. Laura next took off her dressing gown and stripped out of her pink satin PJ’s. She now stood facing away from John in just her sexy black satin thong and matching bra, john continued to snap photo after photo of Laura. She was holding a sexy pair of pink panties and bra in one hand. John got hard thinking about what he was doing and the sexy images he was getting. Laura turned to face John unaware he was watching and moved to the bed which was unfortunately out of John’s view and got changed. Now John had always fancied Sarah however her twin sister was the next best thing.

John returned from the toilet looking quite excited, “What took you so long Adam asked him”. John paused for a few seconds before saying “had to wait for your sister to finish in the bathroom” Adam looked puzzled knowing that Laura had just finished before John got here and her twin sister Sarah had gone into town. The tournament continued for another couple of hours before John suddenly said he had to go home. Adam looked at him quite unsure what the rush was. “Don’t worry about him” David said pointing out that they would have longer shared on the games console now. The two lads showed John out before returning to the now mini tournament.

John raced home, his heart pounding with anticipation of what he was going to be doing in a short while. 10 minutes later he was on his PC downloading all of the sexy images to the desk top. It took, what seemed like ages for the images to download. Meanwhile he had stripped out of his jeans and boxers stroking his shaft in anticipation for what the images would show. He clicked on the first image and suddenly Laura filled his 19in screen. John thought she was drop dead gorgeous especially in only a sexy pair of underwear. He looked at all of the images wondering what to do with them. He quickly plotted a plan, flicking onto the internet he loaded up his emails. He quickly scrolled through the recent ones looking for one from Adam. Finding the one he was looking for he saw it had Laura Email address on it as well as several other people. John copied the email address and started to type an email to Laura. “DO EXACTLY AS I SAY OR ELSE SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES” He sent this message without attaching any images.

REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE NEXT SATURDAY OR ELSE

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

This is my first story and all feedback is greatly appreciated
Part 2 should be up shortly, if anyone has any ideas feel free to private message me. Thank you from Rachel
Old 09-04-2010, 05:36 AM   #3
Rachie

Default Part 2

Thank you Stats2001 and boyslave89 for your kind comments. Heres part 2.....

Part 2
Sarah arrived home soon after and Adam tried to apologies about the Frosties he had eaten, “You will be sorry if you ever do that again” Sarah Ordered, “Now give me £3 for these Frosties I have had to purchase” Adam gave Sarah the money and was determined to get the upper hand over his sister in the weeks to come.

The next couple of days seemed to pass by as usual, John kept checking his emails hoping for a reply from Laura, but there was no reply there. John was beginning to wonder what he would do if he didn’t receive any message from Laura, would he honestly do all that he had in mind, he wasn’t sure.

Laura had been busy for the last couple of days she was helping her twin sister with college studies and had part time work in the seaside arcade. She had arranged with Dani, a polite brown haired short girl from College to go into town on Saturday and logged into her emails to check the time. She got a terrible fright when she opened the email sent by her unbeknown blackmailer.

Laura rushed to her brothers room, BANG BANG went her fist on his door, The door flew open and Adam stared at his sister “What the Hell, do you want” he half shouted. Half screamed. “Who ‘s been in the house in the last week “she demanded. “Why” Adam asked frowning. All Laura could say was “Just tell me you jerk” “I will tell you only if you be my slave all weekend”. Laura turned and stomped her way back to her room.

She was trying to think who could be trying to blackmail her; perhaps it was just her brother trying to be annoying. She tried to forget all about it, all it was after all, was a load of words. She returned an email to her mysterious blackmailer “Go Away, Please don’t email me again”

When John finally got the email he was partly angry and party excited with his plan. This time he sent Laura an Email with 2 images attached one of Laura in her sexy black satin thong and bra where you could clearly see the face of the culprit and another zoomed in to her near naked ass. The message this time read,

DO WHAT I SAY OR THESE IMAGES ALONG WITH YOU CHANGING INTO YOUR PINK SET WILL BE SENT TO YOUR DAD, BROTHER, COLLEGE MATES, POSTED IN THE COLLEGE, AROUND TOWN AND ANYWHERE ELSE I DECIDE.

Laura was soon staring at the half naked pictures of herself wondering who could have taken them and what more her blackmailer could have on her. She replied to the message saying “O.k. what do you want”

John returned a message saying.
I want you to record a video of your sexy twin sister changing, The more it shows the better it will please your Mater. You may not tell anyone about myself or you’ll be sorry, please send the video to me within the next 3 days or else...................

From you Master.

Laura hardly new what to do when she opened the email. Should she record her sister changing like she had been ordered, If she did as ordered what would she get Sarah involved in. What choice did she really have, of course she was going to do as her blackmailer had order. She would dread the consequences if not. She started to write a reply and then decided it was best to leave as it was, she didn’t want to get any deeper.

Laura had a camcorder that was bought awhile ago for her birthday, she set it up at the end of the room pointing towards Sarah’s dresser and draws where she usually got changed. The camcorder was remote control so it should be easy to record her sister, the tape also lasts for 2 hours once started so Laura was quite confident, she was looking forward to the results as she had never recorded anyone changing before. She turned on the T.V awaiting her sister to return home.

It seemed like agers before Sarah final walked into her bedroom. “What you watching” Sarah asked, “Its just a film review program, nothing exciting is on.” “Do you wana go into town” Laura quietly asked her sister, hoping she would get changed out of her uniform first. “Yea, just give me a minute to get changed and I will catch you up” Laura happily replied. “I will wait downstairs for you” Laura said walking out of the room, she carefully turned on the hidden video camcorder with her remote whilst passing her sister.

Laura went downstairs and waited for what seemed like about 15minutes for Sarah to come down wearing a sexy mini skirt and top. Her hair was as always long and draped over her gorgeous 36c breasts that were concealed in her tank top. Laura was wondering what she had caught on camera and hoping that it would please her master.

The two twins went out and got a curry before going bowling and having a good time. Later that night when they arrived home, Laura really wanted to upload the images and recording and see what she had captured but she knew she would have to wait until her sister had left the room. She instead logged into her emails to find a message from Dani it read – Hi Lal, sorry about tomorrow, I’m not feeling well enough to go into town, maybe next week. Laura was not too bothered about this at present and just replied with O.k. get well soon. She was wishing for her sister to go back into town but unfortunately she had to wait until the following day when her sister had left the house, what she saw on the video totally shocked her, it was............................................... .

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 09-05-2010, 01:30 AM   #4
Rachie

Default Strip poker the twist: What did she see?

Part 3
What she saw on the video totally shocked her it was her sister Sarah sitting on the bed, first she stripped out of her underwear , She parted her legs slightly and the camera could easily see her shaven area, it was glistening. She then moved out of site and returned holding a dildo, She took out her phone and telephoned someone. “I have shaved like you instructed and now sitting here naked, about to do the dare you set for me” She then spread her lips and shoved the dildo inside her. She continued playing with herself with the dildo for a couple of minutes , she then spoke again “I’ll get you back for this one” She groaned before hanging up. She then put on her sexy thong and mini skirt before leaving the room.

Laura was so aroused at seeing her sexy twin sister doing all this. “I wonder who she was talking to on the phone” She thought. Suddenly she realised what she was doing, her hand was in her panties. Was she turned on by her sister’s naked body? KNOCK, KNOCK, someone was at her door, “who is it” she asked, quickly removing her hand and shutting down the page on the computer. “Have you got any washing ” came the reply. Phew it was her mum, “I will bring them down in a minute mum.”

Shutting the computer down she wondered if she should really send this video recording to her blackmailer, Who was he/she what did he want with her and her sister. “Mum, I have a problem” “what is it love” “I ...... I Can’t tell you, I have two decisions and I don’t know which one to take, who do I put first, myself or someone else” The reply from her mother was “Trust your heart dear, im sure it will make the correct decision, think about what the consequences of each will be and decide by yourself, don’t let anyone else decide for you” “Thanks mum”

Laura went for a walk, still indecisive if she should send the video recordings or not. Dont let anyone else decide for you she kept thinking, if only it was that simple, it was because of someone else that she was put into the awkward situation. Her heart was telling her to look after number 1 (herself) but at the same time she was fearing what her sister would do if she knew she had recorded her masturbating.

Laura soon arrived home and it was the moment of truth, she opened up the computer and re watched the sexy video, she was as horny as earlier. Before she had realised what she had done she had opened the email from her blackmailer and attached the video, clicking send, she still couldn’t come to term on what she had just done. What should she do with the video now that she had completed her first task. She decided it was too good to delete but equally too dangerous to leave on the computer desk top. She decided she would save it onto her memory pen in case she needed it in the future.

John opened up the email and was happy to see a reply from his hopefully future slave. Quickly opening it he saw there was a video attachment. He was very excited and aroused at what he was about to be watching. He started the video recording and quickly saw Sarah in the uniform sitting on the bed, She was stripping the uniform, John was now masturbating his stiff cock wishing Sarah was in front of him in his room stripping. He then blew his load as he saw her shaven slit and when she pulled out her small blue dildo he nearly fainted. He had never before in his wildest dreams ever imagined watching Sarah masturbate her shaved hole. The first time he watched it he hardly took notice of the phone call, however the second time he was wondering who the mystery caller was

He logged back into his emails and replied to Laura, You have been a good girl today, your master is very happy your next task is.....................

BED HABITS

Old 09-06-2010, 05:38 AM   #5
Rachie

Default Part 4 Your Next Task! (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 4 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Your master is very happy your next task is to video record yourself using your sister’s toy on yourself, make sure I can clearly see it entering you, do this for at least 10 minutes, I also require you to email me with your sisters email address and mobile telephone number. Remember you may never tell anyone about me unless I tell you otherwise. If you do not do as I say the photos I have of you will be circulated everywhere as well as the recording I have of your sexy sister.
Remember your body belongs to me

From your Master.

Laura again had a difficult decision, however at the same time she knew what she must do. The next day was Sunday and Laura new that Sarah usually went to the gym in the morning and would be out of the way. The moment Sarah left, Laura quickly locked the bedroom door, her next task was to find that blue toys. She was kind of excited nothing had ever entered her pussy before and this toy would be the first. She found what she was looking for in a draw. How come she had never seen it before, was it new?

After resetting up the camcorder she slowly walked across to her bed holding the dildo. Striping out all of her clothes, parting her legs slightly for the camera, you could clearly see her brown bush on view. She copied off her sister and slowly shoved the dildo into her pussy, in and out it went, slowly going deeper and deeper, suddenly Laura started whimpering. She had never done anything like this before and it was turning her on. Hearing footsteps outside her room she suddenly stopped she didn’t want to orgasm and scream the house down.

Laura then loaded her computer and watched the video checking that is was as good as her sisters, before sending it to her blackmailer; she also attached Sarah’s email address and mobile telephone number.

John opened the email and was again excited to find another message with attachment from his slave. He unzipped his trouser and put a hand around his close friend before starting to watch the video. It wasn’t long before he squirted all over his hand. He again saved this video to his favourites and checked if the mobile number and email address where there. He was glad to see everything was done as requested, now what should he do with all this information. He had seen both twins naked and masturbating a couple of days ago this was more than his wildest dreams.

He decided to keep Sarah’s email address and mobile number a secret at present, and knew he had them if needed. Instead he sent an email to Laura saying “well done. I will be in touch in a couple of days, from your Master”

John was going to play Poker with Adam and David later that afternoon and he wondered if to tell them about Laura and Sarah. He decided he would keep part of this a secret and while having a drink of coke before the game he asked his two friends, “Would you like to play strip poker with some girls”. Both Adam and David looked at David puzzled about what he had just asked, “Of course we would do anything to see a gorgeous chick strip”. Johns response was “Would you be willing to strip also” The other two lads both nodded in agreement.

“Who at school would you most like to see strip” was John’s question. Adams answer was Dani he had always had a crush on her. David blushed and said Laura. “Laura who” asked Adam staring at his friend. “You know who I’m talking about, your hot sister.” “Ok if a game was set up consisting of the 3 of us Dani, Laura and Sarah”, would you guys play and go all the way if required. Yea.... was David’s response. Adam was still thinking probably about having to strip in front of his sisters. “Ok” he finally said “how are you going to get them all to play” “Leave it with me” was John’s response.

The three lads then continued their game of poker; this was a usual sort of game other than the thoughts that kept going through the three lad’s heads. When the game was soon over John went home and started to type an email to Laura.

Hi, Laura.
I want you to play strip poker with me and 2 other lads that you now. You must persuade both your sister and Dani to play as well. You may NOT tell them about me and they must be willing to strip totally. You will also get the chance to meet me and see 3 lads strip. Remember if you don’t do this what will happen. If this goes smoothly I promise not to circulate the videos to anyone other than those in the room for the Strip Poker game. I will let you know when and where the game will be, but please get back in touch when you have encouraged both Dani and Sarah to play.

Thank you from your Master.

As Laura checked her emails; she was kind of excited about the possibilities of seeing 3 boys naked, even if she currently did not know who they were. Who could they be, she thought, Laura had never seen a boy naked before and no one had seen her in her birthday suit, she began to get all tingly thinking about it

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS LEFT MESSAGES ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR, HOPE THAT EVERYONE IS ENJOYING IT. ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THANK YOU AGAIN, FROM RACHEL

BED HABITS

Old 09-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
Rachie

Default Part 5 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 5 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Laura had never seen a boy naked before and no one had seen her in her birthday suit, she began to get all tingly thinking about it. Juices began to flow into her tight panties.

Laura was also relieved that if she did this she would be free from her Master. How would she persuade her best friend Dani and Sister to play that was the big question going through her mind.

There was another Knock at the door and her mother’s voice asked, “Can I come in, I have something important to tell you” Laura opened the door and let her mother in. Her mother’s said “Tomorrow me and your Farther will be going to visit Aunty Mary, she has had an unfortunate tumble and has injured her leg, we were going to bring her back here but she would struggle getting up the stairs to the toilet so we are going to stay there for about a week as she lives in a bungalow and the surroundings will be familiar. I hope we can trust you, Sarah and Laura to look after yourselves, if you need anything you now our mobile numbers also Chris over the street will be available if you have any emergencies. I am leaving you in charge of your brother and sister as I think you are the most responsible, please don’t disappoint me.

“Thank you mum” Laura said as her mother left the room. “Perfect” she thought

Laura’s mind quickly changed from thinking about Aunty Mary to her task. Her sister should be easy to persuade, she would be excited about seeing 3 boys naked. Laura decided to make her first target. Sarah soon returned to the room and it was Laura’s first chance “Hi sis, do you wana play poker with me, and 3 lads,” she asked Sarah, not telling her it was to be Strip Poker, “Of course Laura when is it happening” “I don’t know yet but I will tell you as soon as I find out”. One down one to go; now it was time to talk Dani into playing the game.

She text Dani asking, Hi Dani, hope you are feeling better now, do you want to play poker with me, Laura and 3 other lads. It wasn’t long before she herd a “BEEP” and a reply came back from Dani, Sure, depends when it is, I’m busy until Friday night hope that’s alright. “Ok Dani, that should be fine, I will let you know when the game is” Laura replied.

Now she only had to convince both Sarah and Dani that they would have to strip. She instead put this to the back of her mind and instead sent an email back to her Master saying I have talked both Sarah and Dani into playing, they currently don’t no its strip poker but I will get around that problem sometime in the week. Dani is unable to play until Friday evening, hope this is o.k. Also my mum and Dad will not be here then as they are going to Scotland to visit a family member. Ps do you promise to stop blackmailing me afterwards. From Laura.

Johns response was “Friday evening will be O.K, if you are available for a sleepover this will be even better, Please ask Dani if she will be alright with this, I will get back in touch with more details later in the week. I will be happy as long as you all finish the game properly and no-one chickens out, and yes you will be free from me after the game – That is if you want to be lol. Thank you for your co-operation from your mater.”

John was rummaging under his bed for his Poker board game that he had been bought last Christmas, time to think of some rules he thought. He started typing the rules for his Strip Poker tournament these rules should make the game interesting he thought to himself. John was getting excited thinking about seeing the girls naked and what would happen after that.

The next morning Laura , Sarah and Adams Parent went to Scotland as promised the day before. Adam went down for breakfast with his two twin sisters he looked at them different this morning, being the only one of the three that new who would be playing the Strip Poker game and that he may get the chance to see his sisters nude. “What you so happy about” asked Sarah”, Adam didn’t want to spoil the surprise so said nothing but left the room. The two girls new that he new about something, but what?

It soon became Friday morning when Laura received a text message “We will meet you at your house 6.30pm sharp, be ready, dress up in something smart/sexy, please give Dani and Sarah the same instructions, see you later tonight” All of the game Instructions will be explained in full then. From Your Master.

Laura found her friend Dani and her sister quickly telling them about the game tonight and to dress sexily as well as the other instructions that she’d been told, she then told them there was a possibility that they would have to strip. Dani was not sure about this but when Laura said she would be saving her life and would get the chance to see a boy naked too, Dani quickly changed her mind and agreed to be at Laura’s house at 6.30pm.

Finally the hour had arrived it was 6.20pm and all 3 girls were sitting downstairs waiting for the mysterious boys. Finally the door bell went off playing “rudolph the red nosed reindeer”. Dani laughed at this finding it unusual to hear this tune played in June. Laura quickly went to answer the door, The door creaked as she opened it and standing in front of her was ................

BED HABITS

Old 09-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #7
Rachie

Part 6 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Standing in front of her was John wearing his best jeans and navy blue top. Laura stared at John not knowing if he was the blackmailer or not, “What you doing here” she asked staring at his spiky hair. “I’ve come to play a game with Adam he said and disappeared up the stairs”

The three girls sat waiting and wondering what was going to happen, finally the door bell went off again, this time standing at the door was David, Laura stood again staring down at his short skinny body, he was wearing a red Football shirt of some type and tracksuit bottoms. He again pushed passed the three girls and disappeared upstairs.

The girls were beginning to think that everything was a set up when suddenly John shouted downstairs, “Are you girls going to come up here, to get this game started or not” The girls looked at each other shocked not imagining that they were going to play strip poker with Laura/Sarah’s brothers mates and possibly Adam himself.

They slowly walked up the stairs and into Adams room to find all three guys waiting for them, they had 2 packs of cards on the floor and Poker rules on the wall and floor stating the order of winning hands.

First I will explain the rules said John passing a sheet around to the group of 5 players playing the Poker Game. Please sign at the bottom to say you agree to these rules and return to myself. The rules read as follows

Each player will start the game with 3 chips, this will be a total of 18 chips between the 6 people playing.

POKER GAME RULES

Chip Rules
1st = Wins an extra chip
2nd = Nothing happens
3rd = Nothing happens
4th = Nothing happens
5th = looses 1 chip
6th = looses 2 chips

If you stripped an item of clothing you get an extra chip- knickers / panties / boxers etc count as 2 chips. if you lose 2 games in a row you have to do a truth or dare from the winner of each round as well as lose the chips stated above. If you choose dare and do it you receive an extra 1 chip, truths count as nothing, if you did not answer truthfully you will get a double forfeit to be decided by the group.

Start of game = 6 clothing items = 7/8 bonus chips if you strip totally naked.

Shoes – count as 1
Socks – count as 1
Skirt / trousers – count as 1
T shirt – count as 1
males = belt / other item count as 1.
Knickers / Boxers etc – count as 2
Females = bra count as 2

If anyone has to strip any clothing the winner of the last hand will get the pleasure of stripping that item.

No-one is able to purchase back clothing, once it is off, it stays off for the rest of the game.

If anyone looses 3 games in a row, the winner of the last hand gets to keep any clothing that they have already taken off unless the looser wishes to purchase this back for a fee of 2 chips to the person who won the round and therefore has the clothing; however they still may not wear the clothing.

Once anyone is fully naked they have a choice
a) Continue playing, if they loose any more hands they must do dares given by the winner of the hand
b) Can leave the game, but don’t get chance to see anyone else strip, they may also only have 1 item of clothing returned to themself.

Once the game has started all people must go all the way except for the winner. No-one may pull out unless they are fully naked and chose option B.

Poker Hands
(from highest to lowest)

We will start with 6 cards each – you can choose up to 3 cards to throw and get new cards from the pack, Afterwards you must choose your best 5 cards to play with. E.g) chuck 1 last card. The order of the best hands is listed above.

Any other rules may be put down as long as the majority of the group agree. The group agreed that John had the casting vote if needed as he was the oldest in the group, albeit by only a couple of day’s

Have fun

Are there any other questions? Asked John staring at the girls.

Dani asked “When you say go all the way, what do you mean by that! Are we allowed to keep our underwear on” Johns response was no, everything must come off everyone except for the eventual winner, when 5 of us are naked the game ends.

Sarah asked, do I have to strip Adam and does he have to strip me if we are winner/loose. Yes all rules apply to everyone weather you are male or female brother and sister or friends.

Another question asked by the girls was “You said underwear counts as 2 chips; I assume you mean our panties and bra”. “Yes” answered John “We will give all of you an Advantage because it is much more daring for you to reveal your breasts, than for us to real our chests”

There were no other questions, so before the game began John asked each person how many items of clothing everyone was wearing. This was the response

Dani– Short Skirt, Socks, Shoes, T Shirt, Bra and underwear
Laura – Jeans, Shoes, tights, bra, t shirt, and underwear
Sarah – Skirt, Socks, Shoes, Bra, underwear and T Shirt
John – Underwear, shoes, Socks, Jeans, t shirt, sweat shirt
David – Tracksuit bottoms, Football Shirt, Underwear, Socks, Shoes
Adam – Jeans, Socks, underwear, slippers, t shirt.

Right Adam and David have 1 less item than all of us so we will count Adams belt as 1 and David you can borrow one of Adam’s long sleeve shirts.

Let’s Have fun and let the game begin shouted John.

Thank you for all of the Feedback, its much appreciated and a special Thankyou for Anthracis, RedaDare and Sammy08 for the big THANK YOU.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to send a Private Message, and feedback is much appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	poker hands.JPG
Views:	2942
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	2295   Click image for larger version

Name:	pokere hand large.JPG
Views:	3281
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	2296  

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 01-09-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:22 AM   #8
Rachie

Default Character information (taken from story)

A BIT OF INFORMATION ABOUT EACH PERSON
Already known from story!

John
The blackmailer
Very smart
Spiky hair
Not bad at computer games
Fancies Sarah

Adam
Sarah/Laura’s brother
Has new Games Console
Fancies Dani

David
Short
Skinny Body

Laura
Sarah’s identical twin sister
Responsible
Owns a pink dressing gown and pink PJ’s
Hair in a pony tail
At college
Part time work in sea side arcade
Has a brown bushy pussy
Virgin
36c breats

Sarah
Laura’s identical twin sister
Loves Frosties
Can have bad temper.
Long blonde hair let down
At college
36c breasts
Shaves downstairs!
Has small blue dildo

Dani
Laura’s best friend
At college
Polite
Brown Haired
Short Girl

BED HABITS

Old 09-08-2010, 01:25 AM   #9
Rachie

Default The Final rule! (And the begining)

Part 7 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
“One last thing”, John suddenly said, “when I realised we were playing Strip Poker I thought that the looser should have an extreme forfeit. Is everyone O.K with this” The 5 teenagers all nodded. “After the game the looser has to open this envelope and their forfeit is inside, this will remain a secret to everyone other than myself until the end”. The group all looked excited and nervous before the first round began.

The first game was won my Sarah with four of a kind, David lost this game and was forced to give up 2 chips, Adam was 5th and lost 1. The girls looked at each other happy; they had all had a reasonably first hand.

The second hand was won by Laura, Adam lost and now had no chips remaining, Dani was 5th so lost 1 chip. At present the game was going smoothly for the girls.

Time for round 3 shouted John sitting legs crossed with his original 3 chips. This game was luckily won my Adam who quickly scrambled for his extra chip. David was 5th and Dani lost the round.

Round 4:
Won by Dani, John lost the game losing his first 2 chips he now had 1 remaining. David was 5th and was forced to be the first person to lose an article of clothing. “What shall I take off him” Dani asked the group. “It’s up to David (the looser) you must strip the item he decides” Take off my shoes David eventually decided, Dani complied and the next round began after David received 1 chip for his shoes but instantly paid it to the banker.

Both of the twins were leading the poker tournament and luck was on their side, but would it continue?

Round 5
Won by John, Laura lost the round and Dani was 5th.

Round 6
Won by David, Laura lost another round and Dani was again 5th. This now meant that Dani was forced to strip an item of clothing and it would be David’s honour to remove it. Shoes Dani said to David, who slowly slipped her high heels of her feet.

Time for round 7 said Sarah. Hang on............ we haven’t finished round 6 yet, Laura must do the tord. What will it be John asked? Truth. John sat thinking for a minute, trying to think of a good question for Laura, the person who he had seen naked on video. “When was the last time that you stole any of your sister’s belongings?” Laura looked around; she was unable to lie about stealing the toy because someone in the room had bribed her too. “Earlier this week” she replied blushing. “What was it” asked John. “You have already asked one question, you will have to ask later” she smugly replied

The next question for Laura was from David. “TorD”. “Truth please” “When was the last time that you masturbated” Laura again looked shocked at the question she was being asked, “erm I believe it was Sunday” she quietly answered. The group all stared at Laura not imagining she was that type of girl

Round 7
Laura won this hand and was mighty relieved flipping a full house consisting of a pair of 3s and 3 x kings. She seemed so happy with not having to loose clothes and have them taken off her. David lost and Dani was again 5th. Laura also had the pleasure in removing David’s Socks. She soon thought this was more of a punishment than reward when she caught the nasty smell. She also had to remove Dani’s Socks but these didn’t smell nearly as bad.

Round 8
Won by David, Adam lost the round and David quickly removed Adam’s slippers. (The Simpsons: Homers) Sarah was 5th and was disappointed to be down to her original 3 chips.

Round 9
Won by Dani, Sarah was 5th and Adam again lost. Dani got the pleasure in removing Adam’s socks and belt. Right then as Adam has lost 2 games in a row “Truth or Dare” asked David

Adam looked around seeing how many chips people still had in play as well as how much clothing he had stripped. The decision he eventually came to was Dare.

“Ok” said David, I Dare you to ...................

To be continued .............................

Thank you for all the support, and feedback, its much appreciated, please keep up the comments.

BED HABITS

Old 09-08-2010, 04:18 AM   #10
Rachie

Default the dare and continuation of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

As promised here is the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Here's a table of results so far

Part 8 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
“Ok” said David, I Dare you to sleep naked tonight, O.K that’s easy said Adam. Can I have my chip now? John said “seeing as though there is no way of doing the dare at the moment, you may have a chip as long as you promise to do it. There will be a server punishment if not.

“Truth or dare” asked Dani with a smirk. Adam saw this and decided Truth. “Have you ever fantasised or masturbated thinking of your sisters” Adam blushed and quietly said “yes”. Yes what, have you fantasised or masturbated Dani asked. “Both, I have done both” Adam responded

“Did you know anything about this” asked Dani while looking at Laura and Sarah. Both girls shook their heads while blushing. “I wonder what he fantasies about?” remarked David.

Round 10
Laura won and was mighty relieved that she was still wearing all her clothing. John lost the game and now had 0 chips remaining; Sarah was 5th for the 3rd game in a row.

Round11
This round was won by John who had 5 Diamonds (Flush), Sarah lost with only a 7 high and David was 5th with a pair of two’s. As John was the winner he had the job of taking off Sarah’s Shoes.

John and Laura were now the only people who were still wearing all of their original clothing.

Round 12
Adam won round 12 taking him to 2 chips. Laura was 6th and John was 5th they were both now with no chips left.

Round 13
Won by Sarah with a lucky four of a kind (4 x Jacks). Adam was last and was again looking nervous. Dani was 5th. The game was looking interesting; the only person with any chips left was Sarah who had 1 chip. Whoever lost the next round was guaranteed to lose an item of clothing and possibly 2.

Round 14
Laura won this round and new she would get the pleasure in stripping someone of something. John lost and had to lose 2 items, he chose his shoes and socks that Laura removed for him. Sarah was 5th and now had 0 chips remaining.

After the next round we will have a 10 minute break, everyone must remain clothed as they are during the break, “is that understood” John told the group.

Round 15
Adam lost this round and instantly knew he would have to decide on 2 items of clothing to remove but who would be removing them. Sarah won the round and would have this pleasure, while Laura was 5th.

“Adam have you decided” asked John. “Yes remove my Jeans and T Shirt Sarah”. Sarah moved over to Adam and pulled his top over his head leaving him bare chest. She then slowly unfastened her brothers Jeans and pulled them of his legs. “Was this part of your fantasy” Sarah asked Adam, making him go red in the face. “It’s never been before, but may be in the future” he said smugly. Everyone was now staring at Adam in only his medium Black Kelvin Classic Boxers. “Wooow, you look good” commented Dani.

Time for the break said John disappearing out of the room still wearing his Jeans, Underwear, T Shirt and Sweatshirt.

The current order of play was:
1st- Laura = fully clothed (0 chips)
2nd - Sarah = no shoes (1 chip)
= 3rd - John / David / Dani = no shoes or socks (0 chips)
6th – Adam = only boxers (0 chips)

Who was going to lose and have the mysterious forfeit. Would there be a further twist? Keep reading to find out?

To be continued ............
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	grid round 9.jpg
Views:	3660
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	2297  

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 01-09-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #11
Rachie

Default Strip poker with a twist part 9

Part 9 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Adam sat legs crossed during the beginning of the break, trying to hide his black boxers from the girls. All of the girls left the room at some point during the break mainly to the toilet. John returned with a few cans of Coke and Fosters for anyone that wanted a drink. The 10 minute break soon passed and it was on for round 16.

“We could have a looser after this next round” remarked John looking over towards Adam. Adam took very little notice and took his cards, looking quite pleased he decided to discard of only 2 cards. “Wana bet on that, John” he said.

David lost this round, 5th place went to John. Adam easily won the round with his Straight flush. David had to remove two items he decided these would be the long sleeve shirt he borrowed from Adam and his football shirt. He was now sitting with only his Tracksuit bottoms and Underwear on. Now it was time for John to remove his sweatshirt, luckily for John he still had a T-Shirt on underneath.

Dani looked over at David and Adam comparing their bodies. “It’s a pity, John still has his T Shirt on, we can’t compare them all yet” she said half laughing. “I’m sure we will be able after the next round” said Laura happy she was the only person with all her clothing still on.

Round 17
This round was won by Sarah, Laura lost the game and John was 5th. Sarah had to remove her twin sisters Shoes and Tights/leggings. Sarah then turned to John, “I Told you we would get the chance to compare all your bodies after this round, she said with a laugh.” She then pulled John’s T Shirt over his head. Both Laura and Sarah whistled as they admired his fit body, John looked by far the fittest of the 3 boys.

“This game is too easy” commented Sarah who had only lost 1 out of the last 16 games. She had also won 4 of them. Would her luck continue.

Adam was still on the brink of losing the game, he had only his boxers on and 1 chip, if he lost any game soon he would be forced to strip his boxers.

Round 18
This was a very close round; at the start Laura only had a king high. She really did not want to lose this hand else she knew she would have a tord. She decided to gamble throwing all of her cards, some luck was on her side, but not a lot she collected a pair of 3s. This resulted in her beating her sister who only had an Ace high. David won the round with 3 of a kind = kings.

Sarah lost both of her chips but her current clothing remained, David got the opportunity of removing Laura’s shirt. This revealed a sexy lace navy blue bra concealing her 36c smooth breasts. This was the first bra and of the lads had seen in the game and they began to get excited thinking about what was behind it.

Round 19
This was won by Dani, David came 5th and Sarah was again 6th. “Damn it” said Sarah, annoyed that she had lost two games in a row. Dani had to removed Sarah’s Socks and T-Shirt, the latter revealing a Baby pink Silk bra, concealing a pair of breasts similar to Laura’s.

“This is getting interesting” said David trying to compare the two twin sister’s bodies albeit with still their bra’s on concealing there jugs. Their bodies both looked very similar as they were identical twins except for a few marks.

Now its time for your truth or dare? Said Dani. “Truth” Sarah decided. “What turns you on the most?” was Dani question. “That would be, for someone to have total control over me, and be forced to do things I otherwise wouldn’t do” “That can be arranged” said the group laughing.

Now it was time for David to ask “Truth or Dare, Sarah”
“Truth again please” “Alright I have a really good one” David said grinning like a Cheshire cat. “My Question is Do you shave and if so why?” Sarah looked directly at David, “you probably know the reason why, please don’t make me tell the rest”. “Tell us all, or do the double dare thought of by the whole group” Sarah sat thinking for a minute before eventually saying .........

To be continued.......................

BED HABITS

Old 09-10-2010, 05:09 AM   #12
Rachie

Default Part 10 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome to getdare Younggirl18, Thank you for your comments

Part 10 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Yes I have shaved just the once, I had a bet with a boy, and I lost, “I must now do 3 things that he wants me to do, however there were rules to this and it had to be completed within a week.” “Have you completed them all” asked Dani. “I have completed 2 of my 3 tasks and still working on my final task at the moment, and no I’m not going to tell you who or what the rest of the orders were at the moment because that wasn’t in the question” Sarah chuckled. John and Laura stared at each other, they both thought they understood what one of the orders were, having seen it recorded live on Laura’s secret Camcorder. But what was the other order, their mind wondered.

Round 20

This was quite an interesting round as many of the group were desperate not to lose as they would be stripping 2 items of clothing. Some of the players gambled quite a lot hoping to get a better hand with their next cards. Sarah was quite confident that her high pair of Queens should keep her out of the bottom two:

Sarah = Queen, Queen, 9, 7, 6.

Dani = Jack, Jack, Jack, Ace, 10

Laura = 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen

David = Queen, Queen, 10, 3, 2

John = 3, 3, 3, 6, 7

Sarah looked down at her friends hands realising at present she would be the looser for the third time in a row, She had mildly got piped by David’s pair of Queens because his high card was a 10 compared to her 9. It all rested on Adam’s cards, first Adam turned over a Queen, then 7, 6, 2, what would the last card be?

“It doesn’t matter what it is, even if its a queen his high card would only be a 7 so he would lose” Sarah felt relieved saying this. Adam then turned over a 3, “All spades” he said “Flush, I win the round” Sarah’s heart sank as she realised Adam was correct and that she had lost the round. “Looks like I will get to keep an item of your clothing, after I have taken something off you” he grinned at Sarah, “That’s unless you want to buy it back by losing all your clothes” he continued to say. “First we will give you time to think while David reveals more skin

“David, will it be your underwear or Tracksuit you wish for me to remove” asked Adam, “Tracksuit please” was David’s response. Adam slowly removed his friend’s tracksuit, not looking at the grey briefs he was revealing. There was another round of cheers as the girls saw this.

Sarah now had a predicament, what would she let her brother remove, her, Skirt, underwear or sexy bra. The whole group expected her to ask for her Skirt to be removed and it totally shocked them when she said “Adam can you please ...................”

TO BE CONTINUED .........

BED HABITS

Old 09-10-2010, 08:13 AM   #13
Rachie

Default Part 11 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 11 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Adam can you please remove my bra” ordered Sarah. “The group were totally shocked at this” The males grew extremely happy after hearing these words. Adam slowly moved behind his sister and tried to unfasten her bra. It took him a few minutes but eventually it came undone and the three males got their first ever look at a pair of fully matured breasts. They felt like they were going to have a heart attack as Sarah squeezed her nipples gently making them stand out.

What clothing shall I keep! Adam thought to himself still holding the light pink silk bar in his hands. “I think I want to keep this bra” he said looking into his sisters eyes. “You what.....” replied Sarah. “I’m going to keep this sexy bra, unless you want to buy it back for 2 chips and a box of Frosties” Adam chuckled trying to bribe his sister. “Fine keep it, but you’ll be sorry” Threatened Sarah.

At the current moment the tournament looked pretty close, Dani was leading by a fair way, she still had 4 items of clothing on and 1 chip. Laura had 3 items of clothing (Underwear, navy blue lace bra and Jeans). Sarah had just 2 items of clothing and her perky tits were on display (mini skirt, underwear). John had 2 items of clothing (underwear and jeans). Adam was in just his black boxers and had 1 chip remaining. David was on the edge of losing the game with only his grey briefs intact and no chips remaining. There was the possibility of David or Adam loosing there underwear however Adam couldn’t loose after the next round as he still had 1 chip remaining and shredding your underwear gave 2 chips.

Round 21

Adam won his second game in a row, and now had 2 chips, John was 5th and Dani was 6th. John had to let Adam remove his jeans revealing a pair of white boxers containing a big package that was trying to escape. The three girls saw this and chuckled, John certainly seemed to have the biggest package. Adam was then glad he had the opportunity of removing Dani’s t shirt; he was just inches away from Dani’s small breasts concealed in her sexy black bra.

“I wonder who will get this mystery dare/forfeit” said John waving the envelope in the air. “Stop trying to distract us” butted in Laura.

Round 22

John won the next game and seemed mighty relieved, Adam was 5th and lost 1 of his 2 chips. Dani lost the game and had an awkward decision on which clothing to remove. She currently had no chips and needed to give up 2. If she removed her skirt she would still be required to give up her bra or underwear. Alternatively she could strip her underwear but anyone may see straight up her mini skirt. The final option was to strip her bra. What should she choose? The options kept going around her head when she finally said, “John can you please remove my......................”

BED HABITS

Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #14
Rachie

Default Part 12 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 12 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
She finally said “John can you please remove my bra”, John was over the moon that this was to be his chore. His cock was bouncing and aching to be let free from the white boxers that was keeping it prisoner. He quickly moved towards Dani, turning her around so he could undo the hooks at the back. It wasn’t long before the sexy black bra was dangling in Johns arms, and he quickly chucked it to the other side of the room. Dani boobs were pale with large nipples, her areola was quite vast and a pale brown. The boys looked at her boobs and thought they were approx a b cup possibly 32b or 34b.

“Truth or dare” asked Adam “Truth please” “Do you have any sex toys, and how often do you use them” “Yes I’ve got loads of sex toy, it depends on the mood I’m in, normally 3-4 times per week” The group gasped as they heard this, they had always thought of Dani as an innocent type, who did her homework, hangout with mates, but nether had they thought she used toys on herself.

John soon asked “Truth or Dare” “Truth please” Are you a virgin, he asked curiously. “Yes I am” Dani quickly replied. “Anyone want a drink” she said trying to change the subject

“We will be having our second break after the next round” John replied “you can wait until then” the same rules as the last break will apply, is everyone alright with this” The group all agreed and round 24 was played.

Round 23
John won his second game in a row and now had 2 chips; Laura was 5th and would have to remove some clothing. Adam was last and would have a the first big sacrifice. John unfastened Laura’s jeans and slowly slid them off her legs. Laura was wearing a sexy lace navy blue matching thong. This was the first pair of female underwear that was on display.

The attention was soon off Laura and instead the group focussed on her brother, Adam was forced to be made the first player named. Luckily he would still have 1 chip remaining. John moved over to Adam and with a quick yank pulled his medium Kelvin classic boxers down around his ankles. The females let out a long gasp as for the first time in real life they saw a cock. Laura and Sarah were partly embarrassed as it was their brother. However they were both glad that they had a chance to see his privates before he saw too much of them. Adam quickly crossed his legs trying to hide his 6 inch weapon. “Surely that’s not in the rules” protested Dani. John then said if he uncrosses his legs, this must also apply to everyone else, is this understood. Everyone agreed and Adam reluctantly parted his legs letting everyone see his monster.

“Break time” John shouted.

Adam had to remain totally naked during the break, he quickly decided to sit where he was, at least this way no one would get the chance to see his ass. David remained in just his grey briefs. John was remaining in his white boxers. Laura had a matching navy blue lace bra and thong. Sarah had her underwear and skirt remaining, but her sexy breasts were on display. Dani also had a mini skirt and underwear on. The three girls soon left the room and had a secret talk in the twin’s bedroom. John disappeared and came back with more drinks; it was soon time for the next round to begin.

“Will we get to see the ultimate forfeit/dare, after this round” asked John, waving the envelope in the air. Everyone looked around mainly towards Adam, who knew if he was 5th or last in the next game he would be that ultimate looser or would there be a final twist to this exciting Strip Poker game

BED HABITS

Old 09-11-2010, 01:40 AM   #15
Rachie

Default Part 13 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for all of the positive feedback, and private messages, glad to see lots of new people enjoying the story.
Thank you from Rachel

Part 13 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Round 24
This round was won by David, who was mighty relieved to collect 1 chip. John lost the round and had to surrender the 2 chips he had won in the previous games.

The big looser this round was Laura who came 5th, this meant she would have to surrender either he sexy navy blue lace thong, or matching bra. She quickly decided it would be her bra and David slowly unclipped the 36c bra and parted it from her gorgeous round breasts, which seemed to come bouncing out to play. The boys all compared the three girl’s topless bodies; they all seemed to have breasts to die for.

Round 25
The two twins were both looking nervous, knowing that if either lost the next game they would be showing off more skin then they were comfortable with. “Cheer up” said Dani, “look at Adam’s cock on display; you won’t have an opportunity like this again” The twin’s new Dani was right, but they still didn’t seem comfortable with the fact it was their brother, and he was going to see one of them naked at least, and possibly both.

Round 25 went smoothly for Adam who was narrowly beaten by John. Dani was 5th and David was last. John rubbed his hands together knowing that he would be removing Dani’s mini skirt or underwear, she decided skirt. John quickly moved over to Dani, smiling he lowered his hand onto Dani’s Skirt slowly pulling it down to reveal a small black g-string, possibly size 6-8 thought John. John turned Dani around seeing her gorgeous bum and the back of the g-string disappeared into her crack. “Do you like it?” Dani asked. The three boys just sat there admiring dani’s arse tits and wondered what would be on display after the next game. Dani looked at Adam and saw his cock bouncing, “Adam, you want more” she said slowly sticking her hand into her g-string. Adam nearly shot his load, staring at Dani with her hand in her g-string. “Maybe later” Dani said before removing her hand before it was time for David’s humiliation.

John moved over to David, took hold of his grey briefs while asking the group “Are you ready girls” The 3 girls cheered as John removed David’s grey briefs, thankful that he still had 1 chip remaining because of winning the last round. His cock came into display, it was about the same thickness as Adam’s but might have been about ½ an inch longer in length, possibly around 6 ½ inch. The girls just sat staring at only the second cock on display. “What’s wrong David” Dani asked seeing him blushing and going red in the face. “Is this the first time that your gorgeous cock has ever been seen by a female” she continued asking. “Yes blushed David” “Don’t be shy, it looks wonderful, can I feel it” “Maybe later” responded David “we will have to see what dares people have to do” and what the big forfeit is.

There were several thoughts going through peoples minds “Did David really just say that”,
What things had Laura stolen off Sarah
What were Adam’s fantasies referring to his twin sisters? Who had Sarah had a bet with, and what were her 3 dares, what had she still to do? Did Sarah really want someone to take control of her, what toys did Dani have, what was John hiding behind his white boxers.

(keep reading to find out all of these answers and more)

To be continued ..........

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk