Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2021, 05:46 PM   #766
azzimia88

lol 48-28=20. Let's say 30 points advantage then, keeping in consideration that the prisoner wasn't able to find a place where to score the same.

I'm going to the bathroom now . Does the prisoner want to know how good it feels to let go?

Touch
Old 09-27-2021, 05:47 PM   #767
azzimia88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Prisoner #1014 would love to feel that Kamita. Please give her permission for the rewards outlined above?
If I can pick two of those I'm going for a yes
Old 09-27-2021, 05:48 PM   #768
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Prisoner #1014 would love to feel that Kamita. Please give her permission for the rewards outlined above?
Hmm. Peeing into a cup seems like it would make quite a mess. I think the prisoner should clean it up with her clothing. And no being cheeky and switching to the toilet once the cup is filled.

Also, I think everyone who votes yes should get a 'get out of punishment free' pass.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 05:48 PM   #769
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzimia88 View Post
If I can pick two of those I'm going for a yes
Agreed! All yes votes can get 2 picks from the list!

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 05:49 PM   #770
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Hmm. Peeing into a cup seems like it would make quite a mess. I think the prisoner should clean it up with her clothing. And no being cheeky and switching to the toilet once the cup is filled.

Also, I think everyone who votes yes should get a 'get out of punishment free' pass.
Agreed - anything that flows over from the cup will be cleaned with the prisoner's clothes. And she will gladly also give them each a punishment pass to get out of one punishment.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 09-27-2021, 05:50 PM   #771
kaiman
getDare Zealot

If the clothing stays on untill she goes to bed and we get the other perks, I might consider

TOUCH

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 05:51 PM   #772
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
If the clothing stays on untill she goes to bed and we get the other perks, I might consider

TOUCH
Yes, Prisoner #1014 will also agree to this if she gets your yes vote.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 09-27-2021, 05:51 PM   #773
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Yes, Prisoner #1014 will also agree to this if she gets your yes vote.
Seems like a good deal. I'm in

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 05:51 PM   #774
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

1 minute left to vote! So far the prisoner has 2 votes for yes 0 votes for no. Get your vote in if you want the perks!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 09-27-2021, 05:52 PM   #775
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Agreed - anything that flows over from the cup will be cleaned with the prisoner's clothes. And she will gladly also give them each a punishment pass to get out of one punishment.
Then it is a yes from me as well

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 09-27-2021, 05:52 PM   #776
azzimia88

Quote:
1 minute left to vote! So far the prisoner has 2 votes for yes 0 votes for no. Get your vote in if you want the perks!
It hurts to say but yes
Old 09-27-2021, 05:53 PM   #777
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you everyone! As soon as this timer goes off, the prisoner will pee and then return to ensure your rewards are given properly.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 09-27-2021, 06:05 PM   #778
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Prisoner #1014 is very grateful to you as she types this message sitting in her empty bathtub. The prisoner gathered the pee in a smelly, warm stream of yellow liquid in her cup. Just when she thought she might get away with it not overflowing, the overflow occured, surprising her how much liquid continued to expel from her bladder. True to her word, she set the cup down and placed her pants back on (she had taken them off to pee knowing they'd get wet anyway to make the collection process easier.)

She then sat on the puddle sopping most of the liquid up with her ass, using her knees to get the last drops. Then she stood again. The smell of urine was strong as the cup passed by her nose. She winced as she rose it in the air and dumped the warm liquid over her head, once again using her clothing to sop up the liquid on the bottom of her tub. She did take her shirt off to act as a mop and then placed it back on. And now here she sits, wet, stinky, and in need of a shower that she can't get until she's dry.

The rewards go to Azzi, Kamita and Kaiman. You each get to pick TWO of the following (and yes you can pick the same thing twice):
  • A free hour in Lola's Bonus Days
  • Create a keyword to add to this thread (within the prisoner's limits)
  • Extend this thread by 12 hours
  • Choose a current keyword's bonuses (both group and personal) cutting the numbers to reach the goals in half
  • Choose a current keyword's bonuses and add a second bonus for every milestone reached of their choice (within the prisoner's limits)

You have also recieved a punishment pass which will allow you to skip 1 punishment. You can use it when you earn your next punishment, OR you can hold onto it and redeem it at a later punishment. Please inform the prisoner which of the options above you would like to apply.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 09-27-2021, 06:08 PM   #779
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzimia88 View Post
lol 48-28=20. Let's say 30 points advantage then, keeping in consideration that the prisoner wasn't able to find a place where to score the same.

I'm going to the bathroom now . Does the prisoner want to know how good it feels to let go?

Touch
The prisoner is going to regret this, but a 30 point advantage is yours.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 09-27-2021, 06:17 PM   #780
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
[LIST][*]Choose a current keyword's bonuses (both group and personal) cutting the numbers to reach the goals in half
To clarify, this rule permanently cuts all the milestone targets for the given word in half?

TASTE THIS honey (30) - A chicken quesadilla with hot sauce, and a lime pie.

(Tongue 30)
(Nose 31)
(Eye 0/30)
(Ear 0/20)
(Skin 30)
(Water 20)
(hwi 1)

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk