Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-30-2022, 08:20 PM   #736
SluttySarah

Since it’s your first time I’ll try to keep this one flexible Try to poop before to make it a bit easier. Take a 1.5L warm water enema but instead of plugging yourself with a buttplug, stuff yourself with a pair of panties. If you are afraid you will leak, take 1.8L at the start. If you don’t but you leak, complete the challenge a second time. 1.5L might seem like a lot but I’m also pretty new to enema play and can take it and I’m pretty small haha so it shouldn’t be impossible . If it’s too much you can take less, but you must complete it an additional time for each 300mL less you take (rounded up).

(I don’t have molasses or a buttplug but I can stuff a pair of panties in my asshole to hold it. The largest enema I’ve taken is 2.1L)

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 12:28 AM   #737
AusSlav

Take a 500ml enema with 10 marshmallows put in 15 minutes before the enema. No plug to hold it in, but I do want you to get it all through your system, so lie on you back and lift you legs like you would for a backwards roll, then back to the ground. Repeat this 10 times, then do 25 star jumps... That should get you nice and mixed up.
Try to hold it for 30 minutes, squat for 30 seconds every 5 minutes.

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:06 AM   #738
SubbyFoxboi

Hmmm, I'm thinking a 500ml warm milk enema mixed with a ton of soap. Should be an odd sensation. Use your diaper when you empty too!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 06:05 PM   #739
littlespoonseb

Give yourself the biggest enema you can hold, stuff yourself with either a proper plug or something plug shaped, and diaper up. Get on all fours and try to push the plug out. Anything that comes out with it must stay in the diaper for 30 minutes before you can change x

Loves: anal training,enemas,wedgies,toys under clothing,prolonged plug wearing,clit pleasure
Dislikes/Punishments: edging,wetting,messing,using my vagina
Limits: public,family,pain,injury,permanent, toothpaste,ice,big messes,painful enema contents
Tools: 3 small plugs,2 medium plugs,2 large plugs,discreet vibrator,wand vibrator,anal beads,enema douche,lube
Whether I give photo proof is up to me, I will ignore that part of your dare if I do not consent to it x
littlespoonseb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 11:43 AM   #740
FenFluff

Take a clean out enema first, and then let's do some enema training! Line up your anal plugs in order of size. Take 500ml of cool water, and your smallest plug. After five minutes, take it out, empty, and take 600ml, and the next plug up. You may stop after holding a 1000ml enema, or when you run out of plugs.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 04:42 AM   #741
Torchwood
Account Banned

Default My necromancy is unending, more dead threads RISE!~~

Lets get this thread rolling again.

Give yourself an 2 liter ice water enema, and hold it for 30 minutes.

If you release before the time limit, give yourself a mineral oil enema and hold as long as you can.

Have fun
Likes: Workout Dares, Weed, anal, Blowjob/Deepthroat, Chastity, inflation, objectification
Ok: Temperature, unlisted kinks (up to my consideration)
Limits: Face Photos, Blood, Piss, Scat, ABDL

Kik evarybadgirl
Torchwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 02:17 AM   #742
RealPiggy

Location: What are places but geographical locations. Am I right?

Take a 1 liter (or 1 pint) salty water enema. You are to perform push-ups with it inside. You must hold it for 60 minutes, minus 2 minutes for every consecutive push-up you complete. That is, if you perform 10, you'll only need to hold it for 40 minutes and if you perform 30, you'll be able to release it immediately
Likes: humilation, being degraded, being called fat/pig/cow, cunt busting, nipple/breast torture, wedgies, drooling, dehumanizing, anal torture/stuffing, bully dares, light bondage, body writing, enemas.

Limits: Scat, Pee, Public, Extreme Pain, Spanking, Swirlie, ATM. NO RACEPLAY

My Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=77772

Kik:Realpiggy
I respond best to cruel messages than "hi's"

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/pig-ass.145175/
RealPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 08:16 AM   #743
onedip

Take a 1l water and water based lube enema. Wait 15 mins and then play with your anal beads. You must insert them and remove the repeatedly starting with 1 then two etc until you have added and removed them all. Then work back down to 1. You may expel afterwards

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 03:31 PM   #744
Snugs

2 hours before starting drink 500ml of water every 30 minutes

after that take 500ml of warm milk
and stuff either a whole peeled banana or 5 large marshmellows in your ass

plastic cage on, diaper up, and put yur swimsuit on

yur goal is to go the next 3 hours without an accident

-every hour flip a coin;
heads means to drink a cup of water
tails means insert either a quarter of a banana, or two large marshmellows

-fail and yu immediately have to empty everything into yur diapie, drink a single liter, and start again, no changes in between

tell me how this goes =.w.=

(I don't have an enema bag, bu i do have an enema bulb)

Likes: Diapers, Cuddles, Dirty Talk, Light Bondage, Anal, Oral, Plushies, Watersports, Pee Holding/Omorashi, Creative Dares
Dislikes: Denial, Messy, More than 12 hour dares*, Pics*, Buying*
Limits: Scat, Public/Family, Pain, Illegal

Toys: Diapers and a wand vibrator

*(can be discussed)

I love sitting in wet diapers >////<
Snugs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Snugs for this post:
Old 09-24-2022, 04:29 AM   #745
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

give yourself a 2 liter oil enema and hold it for at lest 30 minutes, also double diaper yourself. have fun I reccomend you to wear 24/7 diapers for the next 48 hours :3

Ball Slaps 40000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 520/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 01:22 AM   #746
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

I give this thread a lil bump

Ball Slaps 40000/86620

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Old 09-30-2022, 07:54 PM   #747
littlespoonseb

Make sure you have a lot of free time for this. You'll need clingfilm and a diaper for this dare.

Start off with taking 500ml of warm water, and plug yourself up with a plug of your choice or a makeshift plug (I can't access your toys list so idk what you have sorry). Hold it for an hour whilst completely naked, but every 10 minutes you must fuck yourself with the plug rapidly for a minute and hope that nothing spills out.

Once the hour has passed, unplug yourself and release the water. Then you must fill yourself with 750ml of ice cold water. Plug yourself again, and then get some plastic wrap/clingfilm. Tightly wrap your crotch and ass (like a pair of makeshift underwear) and then put on a diaper.

Hold this for another hour, doing 20 sit ups every ten minutes. Take a picture of your clingfilm handiwork, but don't send it to anyone if you don't want to. It's yours to admire

After the hour has passed, if you haven't leaked you may release the enema. You can take off the diaper if you want but you can't remove the clingfilm, and you must push hard to remove the plug, not take it out.

If you leak or give up during this dare, you must sleep with your largest toy inserted for the next 5 nights.

Have fun

Loves: anal training,enemas,wedgies,toys under clothing,prolonged plug wearing,clit pleasure
Limits: public,family,pain,injury,permanent, toothpaste,ice,big messes,painful enema contents
Tools: 3 small plugs,2 medium plugs,2 large plugs,discreet vibrator,wand vibrator,anal beads,enema douche,lube
Whether I give photo proof is up to me, I will ignore that part of your dare if I do not consent to it x
The following user says Thank You to littlespoonseb for this post:
Old 09-30-2022, 11:44 PM   #748
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

unfurtuneately I can't sleep with toys in my butt >~<

Ball Slaps 40000/86620

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Old 10-01-2022, 11:55 AM   #749
littlespoonseb

Ok, I'll change your punishment to no orgasms for 5 days

(Also a little advice, if you wanna reply to a dare you've been given in a person above thread, DM the person instead so that the order stays intact. It's fine here since I'm replying back to you so the next dare will still go to me, but most of the time people prefer if you DM the person above and keep the thread dares only)

Old 10-15-2022, 02:44 AM   #750
Marshmallow_Bitch

Do three enemas, increasing the size by 500 ml each time and increase the holding time with 10 minutes per enema. You get to choose the order of the type of enemas from the list below
1 enema must be cold water with 2 generous squirts of soap
1 enema must be warm water, but taken in as fast as you can
1 enema can be water temperature of choice, but at least 10 percent has to be vegetable oil.

If you think the time or the volume is too high you can half it, but as a punishment you'll have to coat the nozzle with either toothpaste or hotsauce.

Dislikes: mild pain, nipplestuff, mild humiliation, pictures

Limits: public, messy, pain, scat, piss, blood, atm, pictures with face

Kik: myralittleton

Other platforms on request

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
PM Dares
BDSM test
Rules
To do list
Marshmallow_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk