Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 10-31-2010, 01:26 AM   #61
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 54 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

As promised here is the next chapter.

Part 54 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Owww I would love that replied Amber” with a happy smile on her face. Amber continued “however first I want to know what you were really doing”.

“O.K I was taking a picture of my cock” Adam said. Ambers reply to hearing that was “Why?” “It’s a dare, and a long story that I would prefer not to talk about at this moment” explained Adam “Ok, don’t worry about it” Amber continued still puzzled and determined she would find the reason at a later time.

The two teenagers travelled the rest of the journey hand in hand, and Adam was unknowingly already falling in love with the beautiful Amber. There were several other bits of chit chat and getting to know each other for the rest of the trip. The exchanged many comments and funny jokes one of which was:

Amber read: in quick voice what sounded very much like:

"Twenty six sheep in a field one dies how many left."

After several attempt at getting the correct answer Amber revealed the answer to another chuckle.

The journey seemed to go so fast and in no time at all Adam rung the bell to warn the driver that a passenger wished to escape the boiling hot bus.

The bus stopped with a quick jerk and Amber fell into Adam’s hands. “Sorry” Amber said. “Don’t worry about it” Adam said as he took Amber by the hand and walked off the bus together.

“Have you ever been too Lincoln before” Adam asked. “No! Never” was Ambers reply. The sun light on Ambers face made her look ever more attractive now that she was off the bus, and Adam wanted her sooooo… much, he felt almost certain that she wouldn’t have a boy friend / partner as she hadn’t stated anyone at present and she was in a new town. However Adam did not have the courage to ask.

The pair exchanged several jokes some rude and others just damn funny and were having a great time. One of the questions Adam asked was: “What sort of things are you into?” I like clothes shopping, shoes, art shops, music, films, swimming, bowling and going to the cinema puffed Amber finishing her long list of likes.

“Well first I will show you were one of the best art shops in Lincoln is situated” said Adam still holding Ambers hand tightly and marching down the high street to Gadsby Ltd a small art shop that sells everything. After looking around for a few minutes, Amber found a set of dices of various sizes and different amount of edges / sides (4 sides, 6 sided. 8 sided, 10 sided, 12 sided, and 20 sided) she paid for this and the duo went back out into the busy city.

“O.K follow me, and I will show you were the best and cheapest clothes shop is” said Adam. The two teenagers walked for about 10 minutes back into the town centre, passing HMV a cool DVD, C.D shop which sells all the latest singles and movies. They finally came to Primark, this is a massive shop with 2 floors full of clothes. (Most females can easily spend 2+ hours in here). After a quick brows Adam continued showing Amber around the splendid city. Here is another Art shop, said Adam pointing at Ruddocks opposite pound land a cheap shop where everything just costs £1. They went into the pound shop to find shelf’s full of items from Thomas the Tank Engines, to ladies t shirts, chocolate biscuits to batteries.

After a short walk down hill, Adam crossed the road heading to the ODEON cinema. Approaching this he realised the time, and what he had to do within 3 minutes. Suddenly Amber ……..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

Quick puzzle =
Amber read: in quick voice what sounded very much like:
“Twenty six sheep in a field one dies how many left.”

Sorry for the detail of shops, these are all true places and the reason will become apparent later.

Please keep all comments coming, they are always much appreciated.

Thanks from Rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 10-31-2010, 12:15 PM   #62
Rachie

Default Part 55 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Congratulations to the 1 and only person who has sent a private message with the correct answer to the wording puzzle in the last chapter eg)

Twenty six sheet in a field, one dies how many are left. (This is what it sounded like, however say it fast and you might discover what was actually said. Full answer revealed tomorrow)

Thank you for all comments

Part 55 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Approaching the cinema he realised the time, and what he had to do within 3 minutes, Suddenly Amber gave one of her crackly giggles as she pointed up towards a bunch of three teenagers exiting the cinema. SHIT! Thought Adam realising that it was John, Sarah and Laura exiting the cinema, the two females were dressed so strange.

Adam froze not wanting to be discovered by his friends and not wanting Amber to get a good view of them. Adam pretended to go dizzy and said he needed to sit down on a bench by the side of the lake.

As soon as he had said it, he realised that he didn’t have time to sit down as he had less than 3 minutes before the next picture was due to be taken.

What was Adam to do?
Adam looked at the queue inside the cinemas and realised that he hadn’t enough time to go to their toilets to take a picture as he would have to wait in that ever growing queue and purchase a ticket to see a film before hand.

Adam debated if the picture was worth all this effort and was wondering what consequences Sarah might decide if he didn’t comply with his full task. He quickly realised that he must do this as he dreaded Sarah’s evil mind, she would have license to do anything.

“Is it ok if we quickly go somewhere a bit quieter as I am required to take another picture” asked Adam. “Another picture” said Amber curious. “Yes I have to take a picture every hour” replied Adam. Adam looked down the lake side and noticed John, Laura and Sarah in the distance, he didn’t want to follow them and there was only 1 direction on offer.

Adam and Amber rushed back towards the city center. There were currently few people around. Approaching the bridge that said “WHERE ARE YOU GOING”

Click image for larger version

Name:	where are you going bridge in lincoln.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	2312

Suddenly Adams alarm went off “BEEP, BEEP” Adam realised that it was time.

Don’t worry said Amber, just as ………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………..

Can anyone guess what writing is on the other side of the bridge?

Don't worry said Amber, just as ......................... (what?)

BED HABITS

Old 11-01-2010, 01:08 AM   #63
Rachie

Default Part 56 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The correct answer to the riddle:
Twenty six sheep in a field one dies how many left =
Twenty sick sheet in a field one dies how many left =
20 – 1 = 19

Congratulations Sharpe Nacelle and Rahamn for both getting the correct answers.

Now no one has even tried to guess what’s on the other side of the bridge. (Quite easy to work out really)

Anyway here is

Part 56 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Don’t worry said Amber, just as they heard a group of teenagers who appeared to be getting closer and closer by the volume of their voices.

Adam knew what he must do, if people were present or not. He wipped down his trousers ready to take a picture of his crown jewels. Just them a football came rolling around the corner of the bridge walkway and the sound of running feet got louder and louder.

“You will owe me for this” Amber said, as she quickly stripped out of her top. A group of 3 lads and 3 girls came around the corner standing in front of them was Adam with his trousers pulled down revealing his ass to the group and Amber with only her bra on the top part of her body.

“SPLASH…..” Amber dived into the lake / canal / water and the attention was soon on her instead of Adam. There quickly became a flash and Adam took the picture he knew he was forced to take. Adam had a decision to make
a) Pull up his trouser and hope no-one saw
b) Dive into the water and join Amber

He decided on the first and quickly pulled them up, wishing he had some underwear on to control his cock from the throbbing that was caused by the cool air and seeing the beautiful brown haired Amber near topless.

All of the teenager’s eyes were also on Amber and luckily none of them even took the slightest bit of interest in Adam. One teenager seemed concerned and threw a life boy into the water. However Amber was a good swimmer and soon managed to swim to the other side of the bridge and climbed out. Amber sat at the other side with just a plain black bra covering her nicely sized breasts. Her top was still besides Adam and he quickly picked it up. Amber was very wet (as you can probably imagine) and this seemed to enhance the gorgeous looks. A few of the lads gave a whistle and Amber covered herself up with her hands.

The teenage group soon lost interest at this and moved on, meanwhile Adam walked back up the step and across the bridge to join Amber. “Thank you for that” he said giving Amber the top and her bag.

“Like I said you owe me” she chuckled. “Anything, Adam replied.” Amber put the top on and the pair walked off together, Adam was relieved that he had nearly an hour before his next picture and knew he must plan in advance. He was also even more attracted to Amber after she had just done that for him.

Amber was happy but wet; she was busy thinking what she could ask from Adam.

“Where are we off now” Amber asked not knowing Lincoln.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

Hope this chapter may have been a bit of a surprise .... now what will follow...

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out

BED HABITS

Old 11-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #64
Rachie

Default Part 57 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for all comments glad to see many regulars as well as new readers / commenters. Always makes me feel so happy knowing my life story is being read and appreciated by so many people. This also fuels me up to write more for my eager readers so you'll be glad to know that there is now more STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

Part 57 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Where are we off now” Amber asked not knowing Lincoln. “Somewhere to get you dried off” Adam replied walking back under the bridge. “Where have you been” came a voice.

Amber turned around to see a scruffy man looking up at the bridge. She was just about to answer when she saw the words above the bridge stating “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN” She gave a chuckle as she realised what the man was joking about.

The pair then walked back into the centre of Lincoln and to the pound shop. This shop literally sold everything; the two teenagers quickly looked up and down each isle. Adam found a row of towel between lots of clocks modelled on space and a pile of model boats.

Adam picked up the towel ready to purchase it and saw that there was also a sized 6 short skirt. Adam wondered what Amber would look like wearing it. His cock was taking control of his mind and he had to shake himself out of it. (Not literally lol)

“Would you like this skirt” Adam asked trying to sound caring however more wishing. “Ummmm, yes it might be a bit drier than this” Amber replied. Adam went to pay for the items, on his way he fell over the different types of Thomas the Tank engines that he had seen earlier that day. “Fuck” he said hurting his leg.

He was glad that the two items he was purchasing were only £1 each. After exiting the shop Amber asked where the nearest toilets were. Follow me Adam said leading the still soaked Amber into Binns store situated opposite “The Works” book store which sells all kinds of books from Bob the Builder kid’s books to F1 racing books.

They went up the escalator to a posh café. “The toilets are down there” pointed Adam. “Would you like a drink” Adam asked hoping that he would be allowed to treat Amber and get into her even better books.

“I’d love that, I’ll have a coke” Amber replied scrambling over to the toilets in her wet state. A few minutes later Amber came out this time wearing the new short skirt, her still dried top. She had attempted to dry her bra and brown hair using the hand driers and had taken a few paper towels to use later if needed.

Adam had purchased an extra large coke and was looking at the menu hoping that Amber wouldn’t mind stopping long enough for him to feed his appetite. “How much do I owe you for the coke” Amber asked. “Don’t be silly, that the least I can do, after what you have just done” said Adam eyeing Ambers beautiful legs that looked the colour of sawdust. “Do you want some food” asked Adam eagerly. “Only a toasted Tea cake please, I’m on a diet” was Ambers answer. “A diet” said Adam, “your only a size 6, why the diet” Amber took this as a compliment and after a few minutes more chatting Adam went to the queue to order the food.

While eating the delicious food the pair exchanged more information about what they were into and told briefly there life story except Adam didn’t go into the game he had played the previous evening. “Can I have your mobile number?” asked Amber. Adam was glad of this question and answered my mobile number is O785159****. Amber also exchanged her number Adam. At one point in the café Adam left to take a picture in the toilet, glad this time he had the safety and privacy of a door lock.

Later in the café they started to play this game where Amber gave clues to an item that they had seen / passed earlier that day and Adam had to name it with as few clues as he possibly could.

Amber said. “Clue number 1”.
“I can move easily”.

“Is it a bus?” Asked Adam. “No it isn’t a bus” was Ambers reply. Here’s your next clue was

Clue number 2
“I have 3 eyes”

“3 Eyes, what has 3 eyes” asked Adam. “I’ll give you some time to think about it” said Amber as it was time to leave the café.

Adam gave amber a tour around a few more shops once nearly getting mowed down by a cyclist and squeezing past the many taxi’s and mobility scooters that are around all cities these days. Soon it was time to get on the bus and return home. Adam looked at his watch to see how long he would have to wait for the next bus, the present time was ………………

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

Can anyone solve the puzzle word from the first 2 clues? This was an item Amber / Adam could have seen in Lincoln (not necessary mentioned in full, however, however it may have?)

Clue 1
“I can move easily”.

Clue number 2
“I have 3 eyes”

There will be more clues in the next chapter. Hope people like these little interactive quizzes. Also please feel free to comment on story itself. I wonder if you can guess what will happen next.

Also does anyone else have any ideas of what Adam may have forgotten back in chapters / parts: 51/52
This will be revealed in chapter / part: 60

BED HABITS

Old 11-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #65
Rachie

Default Part 58 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks again for comments here is.

Part 58 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Adam looked at his watch to see how long he would have to wait for the next bus, the present time was 5.15pm and the next bus would be leaving the bus station at 5.40pm.

Adam and Amber casually strolled along to the bus station, stopping off to get a Sausage roll from Bakers Oven on the way down the steep hill. They soon reached the grotty bus station that was half in disrepair and needed a good freshening over. The two teenagers could smell the sick that had been left on the floor as well as what smelled like urine up a nearby wall.

While waiting for the bus Amber felt sick from the horrible smell and taste. This is when she gave the next clue to the object, the clue was:

Clue 3
“This can sometimes be found underground”

So it is something that can move, is underground with 3 eyes wondered Adam, however not having any clue at what it could be.

Luckily the bus soon came, which Amber was grateful for as she wasn’t sure how much longer she would be able to stop the sick inside her from bubbling up. The bus was a tidy yellow “super buzz” They waited their turn, while a few old/young grannies got on the bus before them. Soon they reached the grumpy old bus driver. He just seemed to stare at Amber in her short skirt and Amber soon felt uncomfortable at this. They handed there return ticket and sat at the back row of the bus. At sitting down Ambers short skirt rode up and seemed even shorter. Adam sat opposite Amber and could just see up her skirt when she parted her legs.

“Ok time for clue 4” said Amber

Clue 4
“I have a horn”
Adam was becoming more and more confused, at this strange object.

Very few people got on from the main station and the bus seemed ¾ deserted. There was currently a lady who looked in her 40s with an older lady probably in her 70s, 2 teenage boys, some more old grans and that was about it.

The bus started and was soon making its way through Lincoln. After about 5 minutes of brumming through the city streets the bus came to stop for its first passengers’.

Adam was sitting facing away from the driver and he didn’t realise who was getting onto the bus. It was his friend John and his 2 twin sisters. After what seemed like an eternity (because of John’s explanation) the bus moved on and the three new teenagers came slyly along to the back of the bus. Laura noticed Dani’s mum and Nan sitting near the front of the bus, she hoped that they didn’t notice her, in her current state of dress (very little) It appeared that her luck had paid off and they didn’t seem to notice her as they were having some adult chat.

At seeing Adam, Sarah wondered if he had kept to his task, even being in Lincoln. She would soon find out as his next would be sometime of the journey. Who was that pretty girl John thought as he approached his friend to sit down. “Hi Adam” shouted Sarah who was still dressed as a sexy female police officer (as described earlier in the story). “Wooow … what have you been up to” asked Adam curious.

“You will ………………………….”

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

Hope everyone likes where the story is going....
IWonder if anyone can work where this is?

Please keep guessing what the puzzle word can be: Clues again are.
1) I can move easily
2) I have 3 eyes
3) This can sometimes be found underground
4) I have a horn

Also can anyone thonk of what Adam may have forgotten earlier in the story?
This will be revealed in 2 parts time?

So many questions, so little answers.....

More STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST soon. Please keep commenting
LOVE RACHIE

BED HABITS

Old 11-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #66
Rachie

Default Part 59 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you Reixonac for the 450th post and Dragonator for the 450th reply.
I like your reply Dragonator – however I don’t think that Amber/Adam saw you in Lincoln like that lol-

Also good guessing Reixonac- you will have to wait and see what the next clue reveals in STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST. and here it is ......

Part 59 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

What have you been up to” asked Adam curious. “You will find out later” chuckled John. “We have had quite an eventful day”

“Anyway who’s the girl” asked john changing the subject. “This is Amber, she’s just moved to town” explained Adam. John, Laura and Sarah also introduced themselves to Amber, as the bus moved steadily through the nearby villages.

“Do you need another clue” asked Amber. “Yes please” came the reply from Adam referring to the word puzzle game.

“Clue number 5” said Amber.

Clue 5
I can be burnt

This clue confused Adam even more. Adam sat still for a few minutes trying to figure out Ambers mysterious word / object, that he would have seen earlier that day.

It wasn’t long before the sound that Adam dreaded ringed through the air once again “Beep Beep, Beep Beep”

“SUUUUUUUUGAR” Said Adam not wanting to swear in front of so many females. Adam fumbled around looking for his phone for two reasons. 1) To turn the alarm off and 2) to take the picture.

“No need for a picture” said Sarah. “I’ll just take a look instead”. Adam reluctantly let his sister peer into his trousers again proving he wasn’t wearing underwear at present. “Woow you are big” said Sarah.

“I wonder what this girl has on Adam” Amber thought still not knowing that Laura and Sarah were actually Adams twin sisters.

Sarah wriggled on the bus mainly because of her black silk thong still shoved inside her shaved cunt as well as needing the toilet at the same time. She tried to clench her legs together, which was quite difficult in her uniform.

After a couple of minutes Adam spoke “Do you want to come back to our house for a bit” he asked Amber. “I would love too, however I’m still feeling a bit silly and wet in these clothes.” “Why are you wet” quizzed Laura. “She fell into the lake” lied Adam. “Don’t worry about it, you seem about the same size as us we can lend you some clothes, if you want to stay” said Laura and Sarah nearly together, hoping that they could make a new friend to hang out with, the same age as themselves.

“Owww, thank you” replied Amber. John, the twins, Adam and Amber all filed off the bus and strolled the short distance back to the twins/Adam’s house. They went into the twin’s bedroom as this was easily the largest room in the house.

Laura noticed that her pillows had been arranged slightly different from when she had left and wondered what had been going on. However she decided not to say anything at present.

“Can I take them out now” and get changed, asked Sarah. “Take what out of where?” teased John. Sarah decided not to say anything; instead she went to offer Amber some clean unused underwear that she thought she would require especially after she had heard that she had fallen in the lake.

It was just then that Laura noticed something that Adam had totally forgotten about.

Can anyone think what this might have been….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………

Any more word puzzle guesses are much appreciated?
Last chance to think of what Adam might have forgotton about?

PS: Next chapter is one of the big revealings

Please keep replying, and there will be more STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

BED HABITS

Old 11-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #67
Rachie

Default Part 60 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Indeed my sisters correct - Adam did indeed get the puzzle word after 5 clues, have had to tab a few into this chapter (wasn’t originally written in) hopefully we will have a correct answer before the next chapter.

Thanks for all the support and guesses. Here’s the answer to one of the questions, please read, enjoy, masturbate (if you want to) and comment.

Part 60 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Laura turned the computer on and noticed a red light flashing nearby, on Sarah’s webcam. She realised that it had been left recording the whole time they had been in Lincoln. She was curious as to why her pillows seemed to be rearranged differently.

At the same time as this Amber gave the next clue to the puzzle word this was:

Clue 6
You can buy me as a gift for a young child.

Errr, what could the puzzle word actually be.

“Here is a pair of pink silk panties that you can change into” handed Sarah. “The bathroom is just along the corridor” Sarah continued. Amber went out of the room to the bathroom to change into some drier underwear. As well as change her socks and a few other clothes that Sarah handed her while still thinking of her next puzzle word clue.

Adam realised that dooms day was about to be here and he didn’t want his friend John, sisters or Amber to see what he had been up to earlier that morning “Anyone want to go into the garden” he said hopefully. “Maybe in a bit, I have just got to check something” said the determined Laura.

Laura then started the recording skipping several times to different intervals. At pressing play she heard footsteps creeping down the hallway. Just at that moment the door handle appeared to be turned and Adam entered the room.

At this moment Amber remerged in the room wearing the pink silk panties and other clothing, just as the male teenager walked over to the computer and appeared to be looking for something. “What you been doing in our room” scolded Sarah. “I,……I ……” “Nothing” Adam said, not knowing what excuse he could or should use. A couple of minutes later Adam had seemed to find what he was looking for and shuffled onto the bed watching the videos.

“YOU DIRTY GITTTTT” shouted Laura, at seeing her brother lying naked on her bed wanking his solid dick while listening and presumably watching his two sisters masturbating. After a couple of minutes it appeared that Adam was approaching the stage of no return.

Amber was watching the video closely, not really understanding what Adam was watching or listening too and never seeing a male masturbate before. She was totally open mouthed as the girl on the recording orgasmed and Adam began to shoot his load at the same time. She currently still did not understand that the voices she could here were indeed Laura and Sarah.

Adams spunk flew into the air and landed on Laura’s pillow. “So that is why they were rearranged” Laura said confirming her suspicion.

After a few minutes of Adam laid there panting he got up and wondered out of view. A second later he came back into view holding a pair of pink silk panties. He then appeared to wipe his spunky soft cock on the panties. Moments later he disappeared again out of view. You could hear the clothes draw open and the room knew he had put the now spunky panties back in the draw.

It was at this moment that Sarah realised that she had handed Amber that same panty and she was wearing it at the present time. “Oww you bad boy you need to be punished” said Sarah.

Another puzzle word clue is.

Clue 7
I am a type of heater.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

Will Adam be punished?
How will Adam be punished?
What will Amber now think of Adam?
When will Amber find out what’s been going on?
Anyone got any more answers for puzzle word.

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS

BED HABITS

Old 11-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #68
Rachie

Default Just another clue

Apologies not in story context – as Adam actually had already gotten the answer- however I will keep giving clues till someone gets correct.

Current clues
“I can move easily”.
“I have 3 eyes”
“I have a horn”
“I can be burnt”
“You can buy me as a gift for a young child”
“I am a type of heater”

Extra Clue is:
I can sometimes be found in cars.

Come on everyone, that’s 8 clues, surly it is obvious now lol

BED HABITS

Old 11-04-2010, 01:56 AM   #69
Rachie

Default More puzzle word clues

3 MORE PUZZLE WORD CLUES

“I can move easily”.
“I have 3 eyes”
“I have a horn”
“I can be burnt”
“I am a type of heater”
“I can sometimes be found in cars”.

Extra Clues
Im in a film called “Calling All engines”
But not in “Thomas the tank engine series 1”
You can purchase this type of boat

I hope no one has children under 5 or I would think it would be obvious.

More STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST story in about 12 hours

BED HABITS

Old 11-04-2010, 02:20 AM   #70
Rachie

Default correct answer

C O R R E C T
AT LAST
Name:  puzzle word diesel.jpg
Views: 2865
Size:  38.9 KB

I can move easily”.
“I have 3 eyes”
“I have a horn”
“I can be burnt”
“I am a type of heater”
“I can sometimes be found in cars”.
"Im in a film called “Calling All engines”
"But not in “Thomas the tank engine series 1”
"You can purchase this type of boat"

WELL DONE SHAPR NACELLE
3 yes = 2 on face and one in spelling d I e s e l
Underground - diesel
Horn - in the engine diesel
Burnt - of course you can burn diesel
Young Child - Toy Diesel
Heater - Diesel Heater
Cars - Diesel Cars
In Film - of course
only strted in series 2 of Thomas the Tank Engine
Boats - Diesel Boats

At least i can concentrate on story know lol

BED HABITS

Old 11-04-2010, 01:08 PM   #71
Rachie

Default Part 61 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks all new and old people commenting and participating in puzzle word as well as other games. Hope everyone likes the twist in the following chapter. Please read and comment.

Thank You.

Part 61 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Oww you bad boy you need to be punished” said Sarah who stood there still in her mistress uniform. “That police mistress uniform scares me” said Adam. “Can I take it off now” Sarah asked John, “and can I remove my underwear from inside me” she said.

This was the first time that most of the room had known anything about Sarah’s underwear being shoved inside her juicy crack.

Amber stood there still in the pink silk thong that Adam has wiped his sticky spunk on earlier that morning, she didn’t seem to mind the feel of this and was just smiling at hearing all of the interesting antics that the group had previously been up to, she was also wondering what Adam would be forced to do next.

John spoke “Ok Sarah and Laura you can remove your items and wear whatever you like for at least the next 24 hours providing you strip totally naked in front of us now and remain that way for 15 minutes”

Both Sarah and Laura thought about it for a few minutes. They both quickly came to the same decision; of course they would do this as long as John would give his word. After all everyone but Amber had seen them stark naked anyway.

Sarah went first stripping out of her mistress uniform and sexy black lace thong, revealing her shaved cunt that the group except for Amber was already aware of.

Laura then started to remove the still see through top and underwear she was currently wearing. (For outfit details please see chapter 31). The room gasped as they saw that Laura was now totally bare down there. They were all shocked at this as the previous evening Laura had a brown bushy pussy. Even Sarah seemed shocked as she had never expected Laura to be that way.

The next thing that Laura did shocked the room even more. She bent over and spread her cunt lips wide open enabling the whole room to see right inside of her. She then removed the purse that was still shoved deep in that deep hole. (For info and picture please see chapter 33)

“What’s that” asked David curious. “It’s a purse, have you never seen one before” joked Laura. “That’s a strange place to keep it” said Amber. “I suppose at least it won’t get stolen” she continued.

Next Sarah followed suit and spread her sexy lady hole and removed the ………………….

TO BE CONTINUED…………….

All comments and feedback are much appreciated.
I wonder what will happen next?

KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS

BED HABITS

Old 11-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #72
Rachie

Default Part 62 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

A bit of a short chapter . my applogies more comming soon

Part 62 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Next Sarah followed suit and spread her sexy lady hole and removed the soaking wet black silk thong. It seemed to be literally dripping.

All of the males stared at Sarah and Laura who were again totally naked, as they had been the previous evening. John set the times for 15 minutes and they continued chatting. After a couple of minutes Adam suddenly whispered “Is the answer to your puzzle word Diesel”.

“Correct” answered Amber, with a chuckle before explaining what all of the clues were related too, followed by explaining that Adam had actually fell over this toy in the Pound Shop.

Amber was sat on the rug staring at the twin sisters. She had never seeing a female her age shaved. Every now and then she glanced over at Adams weapon knowing that he was not wearing anything under them clothes. Adams dick began to stare and get larger and larger; this was quite visible through his trousers. “Do you like your twins sisters shaved muff” asked John to Adam, to which the response was very little.

Adams cock began to grow even larger, and he couldn’t take his eyes off his beautiful sisters. Adam eventually asked Laura after several minutes of plucking the corrage “Who shaved your clit”.

“I’ve had it waxed in Lincoln and it FUC*ING hurt like FUC*ING crazy” “I bet” said Amber never knowing anyone wax there pussy before. There was several more chit chat and discussing their day’s happenings and Amber finally understood a little more of last night’s strip poker game in respect of the master/mistress v slavery.

“Adam I have thought of your punishment for masturbating in our bedroom and thinking of our naked bodies” “Your punishment is …………………. “

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

More comming soon after a few comments have been posted.

BED HABITS

Old 11-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #73
Rachie

Default Part 63 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for everyone that has left comments on the story, there have been a lot of new posters recently so thank you. Also thanks for everyone that has rated or thanked me for writing.

Lets see what will happen in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Part 63 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Adam your punishment is to let someone pull this cum stained dripping wet black silk thong over your dick, you will then wear it until I say otherwise.” Sarah said at first handing Adam that sticky thong that had moments before been shoved tight inside her wet deep dark juicy shaven pussy.

“I know you like wiping your spunk on panties so why not these” she said with a chuckle. “What else can I wear” Adam asked. “That’s all, until I say otherwise”

Adam froze wondering if he dared do this, however it was more an order and not a request. After a few seconds Adam glanced over at Amber wondering what she would expect and like him to do. Amber looked so sorry for Adam, but at the same time excited. She had never seen a male before dressed up in female underwear, never mind knowing and seeing it moments before been removed from a girl’s vagina.

Adam took hold of the thong from out of Sarah’s hands. “Sniff it” ordered Laura to which Adam dutifully complied smelling his sisters cummy scent on her thong.

“How do they smell” asked John. “I bet you’d like to taste them” he continued to tease. Adam took no notice of this and was hoping that he would not be ordered to do this.

Sarah soon ordered her brother to strip out of his trousers and shirt. Pulling down his trousers his monstrous cock sprung into action. It grew even larger from the view it was getting of the two females.

“Now who do you want to dress you, this person will also have another task/forfeit, but you will find out about that in a minute” asked Sarah trying to tease her brother even more. Adam had a tuff decision, he didn’t want it to be John and this left Amber, Sarah and Laura.

What would the other task be, would Amber really be brave enough to do this. Would Sarah expect him to say Amber, and therefore should he choose Laura or Sarah as a kind of double bluff. What would any of them do if the task was extreme? What would Amber do if it was her? All of this went over and over in Adams mind. He finally handed over the sticky half drowned thong and said “I choose …………….”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

All comments are much appreciated. Also thanks for everyone that has left comments on my thread BED HABITS -
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58234

and my new thread - KEEP IT GOING -
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=60416

BED HABITS

Old 11-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #74
Rachie

Default Part 64 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

First can i welcome three new readers / commenter’s – Nick, amenablereble and Satin. How you will continue reading and commenting.

Also thanks for everyone’s continued support – private messages / story comments / ratings / thanks etc.

I wonder who Adam will chose, find out here in the following part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

Part 64 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

He finally handed over the sticky half drowned thong and said “I choose Amber” staring her in the face. Amber was in total shock at this and took hold of the black garment. “Wooowww this is super wet”, she said. “Ok stand still and part your legs, also lift your right leg into the air.” Ordered Amber. Adam complied with her orders however when he cocked his leg up in the air he fell right over on top of Laura who was sitting beside him. His face landed in Laura’s lap and he got a good whiff of Laura’s lovely scented holes as she was still naked as the day she was born. Adam’s head was only inches away from Laura’s slit and he could see right up his sexy sister. This was even easier than the previous night as now Laura was totally shaven.

“Owwww sexy” shouted John encouraging Adam to take a lick on her crack. However Adam got up and tried again to position himself on one leg the way Amber had stated.

Amber placed Adam’s right leg into the thong, followed by his left leg when Adam changed legs of which he was standing. Amber then began to pull the silk black thong up Adams legs. The thong was so wet that as it touched Adams legs it left sticky trails all the way up.

Eventually Amber managed to pull the thong all the way up his legs. Her next task was to try to get Adam’s cock tucked inside the thong. She fiddled around with Adam’s cock and tried to rearrange it, eventually she was successful. She was enjoying meeting and playing with her first cock. The silk thong was bulging out right were Adams 6 inch weapon was placed.

The next thing that Amber did was to give Adam a wedgie in the thong, pulling it right up his ass crack. “Ouch” said Adam. “Sorry I just couldn’t resist” said Amber with one of her famous chuckles.

The whole room laughed and chuckled like dogs at Adams punishment. “Are you enjoying wearing your sisters sexy used thong” teased John. “Shut it…..” screamed Adam trying to get his monster cock under control. “It looks so wet, just think of where it’s CUM from” teased John again while stressing the word cum. Adam tried to ignore his friend to no avail as the thong was just so wet and tight, clinging all around his balls and dick.

There was several jokes told including.

A woman walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist if he sells size extra large condoms. He replies, "Yes we do. Would you like to buy some?" She responds, "No sir, but do you mind if I wait around here until someone does?"
There was a roar of laughter after this was told and soon Laura spoke up saying “Ok, now what will be Amber’s task”, directing her question at her twin sister.

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

I wonder what Ambers task could have been?
What will happen next- find out in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

BED HABITS

Old 11-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #75
Rachie

Default Part 65 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you to all readers and commenters, Had a good game yesterday thank you to all the support.

Can i welcome all new readers / comenters including Justincase, and bigone222.

Appologies there was not chapter update yesterday, however the wait is over for the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Part 65 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Ok, now what will be Ambers task” asked Laura, directing her question at her twin sister.

Amber tomorrow I would like you to take a photo of yourself outside fully dressed, I would also like you to strip 1 layer of clothing every 10 minutes and take another picture, keep doing this until you are totally naked. I would like each of the pictures to be taken in a different area / enviroment, this can be anywhere as long as it is outside.

The more daring that you can be, the happier I will be. Place one photo in each of these sealed envelope, and hand all of the envelopes containing 1 photo in each to myself. This will be left unopened at first; however depending on later events they may be opened.

“Owww that’s a good one” said John, wishing he had thought of it himself. “Will you do this” Sarah asked Amber. “I would do anything, if you promise to include me in your gang and tell me everything that’s been going on” replied Amber.

The group was very happy at this and they were all wondering what Amber would take pictures of and where she would be. Adams mind was again in the land of fantasy. This caused his dick once again to stir, which was still contained in Sarah’s used soggy thong. “SIT” Sarah shouted at Adam. “I already am” came Adams reply. “I’m talking to your brain and something else” chuckled Sarah pointing at Adams cock. “I don’t want you to ruin my favourite thong. If you do, you will be very sorry…….” she continued with a smug grin.

Adam tried to calm down but found it very hard with his two gorgeous sisters sat naked legs crossed hiding their sensitive areas barley 2 foot in front of him.

John was the only person fully clothed without any other task to do. He felt so glad in his current position having the twin sisters under his every command.

It was soon time for Laura and Sarah to get dressed in whatever clothing they wanted. They waddled out of the room trying to show as little of their body as they possibly could. Adam sat there staring at his gorgeous sisters asses and tried to imagine Amber in the same state. His cock once again started twitching and Amber gave another cackle. Amber then followed by slapping Adam on his chest which quickly snapping him out of his sexy day dream. Suddenly there was a “BANG” what was that the group wondered, could it be a firework?

Meanwhile at the same time as all this was happening ……………..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

What was the Bang?
Meanwhile what was happening?
Will Amber do her task?
Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers.

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk