Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-05-2022, 03:01 PM   #61
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoon View Post
For you to remenber your place you'll go to work with " Manag -WHore "
on your boobs. With the "manag " crossed and "public holes" on your belly
I hope we'll see a pictures
Oh wow gosh okay I can do this 😅 now I just need to remember to write it tomorrow morning

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:03 PM   #62
Jsklos

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
But I am the boss of everyone 😝 but also my lovense is charging 😂
Not here you aren't. You're the boss of no one. Give yourself 10 spanks on each asscheek just for thinking you're a boss.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:06 PM   #63
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsklos View Post
Not here you aren't. You're the boss of no one. Give yourself 10 spanks on each asscheek just for thinking you're a boss.
But it was just a little joke!

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
Old 10-05-2022, 03:08 PM   #64
Jsklos

Quote:
But it was just a little joke!
Sometimes punchlines hurt, 15 now.

Kik - Jaskailos
Old 10-05-2022, 03:14 PM   #65
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Sometimes punchlines hurt, 15 now.
I did the stupid 15 😔 my ass still hurts from the brush earlier so this was just mean.

Punchlines should not involve punishment!

Old 10-05-2022, 03:15 PM   #66
Ebennett

I think if you're calling 15 spanks mean, then you're not in the right mindset. Another 15 should help you realize you should be grateful it's not more

Likes: spanking, private humiliation, bondage, games of chance, moderate pain, exposure
Dislikes (for punishments): denial, tiger's balm, icy hot,
Limits: findom, animal play, watersports, ass to mouth, cbt

May or may not do wax play

Kik:ebennett2

Not currently looking for a Dom
Transgender MTF
Ebennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:17 PM   #67
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebennett View Post
I think if you're calling 15 spanks mean, then you're not in the right mindset. Another 15 should help you realize you should be grateful it's not more
It’s mean when my butt still hurts from hairbrush spanks earlier 🥺

Old 10-05-2022, 03:21 PM   #68
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I did the stupid 15 😔 my ass still hurts from the brush earlier so this was just mean.

Punchlines should not involve punishment!
I completely agree with the post above.

I will add in 15 more. and 15 minutes of face fuck use your dildo to remind your place.

Let it drool all over your naked tits.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:22 PM   #69
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebennett View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
I completely agree with the post above.

I will add in 15 more. and 15 minutes of face fuck use your dildo to remind your place.

Let it drool all over your naked tits.
Guys you can’t gang up on me, I’m innocent I swear

Old 10-05-2022, 03:27 PM   #70
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
If you are innocent why did your pussy twitch with joy when reading about the face fuck?

To add more fun. Use your lipstick to write whore on your face with O as your mouth and slut on your tits.

I think the face fuck only can end when all the writings has been ruined by the spit.

If possible, put your dildo on the mirror so you can see clearly what kind of whore is shown in the mirror.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 10-05-2022, 03:29 PM   #71
Jsklos

Quote:
What's that sound? Resistance and attempts to control the situation? That should be drowned out with 10 more minutes of facefucking yourself with your dildo. I'll be nice and you can take a 1 minute break between the other 15min and these 10.

Kik - Jaskailos
Old 10-05-2022, 03:31 PM   #72
WhoreEmma

Quote:
If you are innocent why did your pussy twitch with joy when reading about the face fuck?

To add more fun. Use your lipstick to write whore on your face with O as your mouth and slut on your tits.

I think the face fuck only can end when all the writings has been ruined by the spit.

If possible, put your dildo on the mirror so you can see clearly what kind of whore is shown in the mirror.
Aaaaah okay okay I can do it but tomorrow cause I have work early and I should sleep at a regular time tonight and my lipstick can withstand a lot 😅

Quote:
What's that sound? Resistance and attempts to control the situation? That should be drowned out with 10 more minutes of facefucking yourself with your dildo.
No resistance! No attempt to control! I did none of this!

Old 10-05-2022, 03:32 PM   #73
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Aaaaah okay okay I can do it but tomorrow cause I have work early and I should sleep at a regular time tonight and my lipstick can withstand a lot 😅

No resistance! No attempt to control! I did none of this!

If you really want to beg for mercy, then I think you should start to address everyone properly as sir/madam as well as using the magic word "please"

But it's too late for now. I think after the face fuck, 100 pussy thrust without permission to cum would do just fine.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 10-05-2022, 03:35 PM   #74
WhoreEmma

Quote:
If you really want to beg for mercy, then I think you should start to address everyone properly as sir/madam as well as using the magic word "please"

But it's too late for now. I think after the face fuck, 100 pussy thrust without permission to cum would do just fine.
I don’t think everyone would consent to me using honorifics so imma say no to that

More things to do tomorrow 😔🙃

Old 10-05-2022, 03:35 PM   #75
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I don’t think everyone would consent to me using honorifics so imma say no to that

More things to do tomorrow 😔🙃
That is fair and a good point.

But you can always start using please

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk