Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-15-2022, 01:06 PM   #61
frenchslave
getDare is Go Go Go

Send a message via MSN to frenchslave

I am for this one in extreme version
My kik frenchslave63

Toys : chastity cage, plugs, clothpins, candles,thumbtacks, handcuffs, gag,

kik frenchslave63
frenchslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 11:28 PM   #62
MissShirley1979

I'm in for easy version.

TG: @MissShirley1979

KIK:MissShirley1979
Telegram: @MissShirley1979

Kinks: exhibitionism/exposure (see remark in limits), crossdressing, soft impact play, ABDL, candle wax play, messy, pee play (see remark in limits).

Limits: exposure with face, cei, piss drinking & scat (more can come in the futures as i begin in the BDSM world).

I want to discover more of the BDSM world in ordre to beter know myself and my limits and kinks.
MissShirley1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 11:31 PM   #63
Ghost1711
Distinguished Member

I would like to try this one

Likes and Limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90754

Kik: Ghostzombie92
Ghost1711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 12:19 AM   #64
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Hum. Ok, i'm curious.

Naturally, i'd like to try the extreme version i think...

I don't have kik or TG, but if you PM me the details i expect we can sort something out.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 11:23 PM   #65
Dare_U
Baby Member

Well, I didn't post any updates for some time now but here you go again with the winner and quite some losers.

I'm still not sure if I keep this thread alive because almost no one answers on it's own after receiving the dare and the small amount of winners versus the already big list of losers doesn't seem to be worth it. I think not even 10% of the people wanting to do any version really do it in the end. Giving up is no problem but not responding, ignoring messages and most of all the increasing number of very rude people are really killing all the fun for me in this dare. I have to think about all of this for a few days but I don't think I continue with providing this dare.

On the other hand, there are some brave enough to really pull it through and with all the positive feedback I got it's really a pity to close the thread. Thank all those ignorant, rude and lying people on GD (there are more than enough I had to find out).

And we really have one new winner this time: MissShirley1979 could successfully do the easy version, even with some difficulties. Good to see at least another one putting some effort in a dare.

But again, the list of losers is much longer. patty_NL wasn't brave enough to send the video even after multiple tries but well, he tried. Datisjutw just stopped responding after some time, DaisyMann and poolboy gave up pretty fast but they told me after all.

Now there are 2 individuals I have to say a bit more about because those are exactly the kind of people killing all the fun in a dare and making it just annoying.

shy1998d is someone you should really avoid in my opinion. He is bothered by every question you ask him and seems not to be able to read a text that's longer than one or two lines. Guess what? Explaining things needs a bit more words than ignoring others. Oh and don't try to ask him every once in week or so about something because that's “begging thrice a day“ for him. So if you need more than a few words, explain something or just ask once in a while, don't try to contact that guy. That was really the rudest “conversation“ I ever had here on GD. Just avoid him, really.

Another great example is Drakemcgregor, who accepted this dare fully aware of having to do a video (or he doesn't even care for the description of a dare), just to respond after weeks he won't do it because he doesn't do videos in general. That shows me again that there are too many people around here just using others without actually doing something. He accepted a dare without even the intention to do it right from the start.

Thank guys like those examples for me losing almost any interest in continuing this thread. As I said, I think about it the next days but I don't think I will keep this alive. Sorry for the people who enjoyed it, and thanks for the very nice feedback but that's really not worth it when I have to deal with rude and ignorant individuals all the time.
Dare_U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 03:03 AM   #66
schlipswichser

I would like to try this, but I am not sure about the extreme version yet. Is it possible that you send both sets of questions.

kik nudephysicist
schlipswichser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 04:43 PM   #67
dan1224

I'll try the extreme version

Semi-Public, Masturbation, Exposure, Light-Blackmail

Limits
Scat/Pee, Pain, Permanent, Crossdressing, Sounding, Illegal, Face, Friends/Family, Personal Info, Hookups/Meetups, Anal

Messengers
Kik: dan12248066
Snapchat: dan1224snap

https://dirtycode.io/1DVHJ
dan1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 08:36 PM   #68
asxh123

I'm in for the easier version, my kik and telegram are asxh123

28m Sub, USA
asxh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 12:49 AM   #69
spiero

I would like to try the extrem version please.

TG @Spiero1

limits: scat, pee, messy, permanent, anal, high pain, outdoor, public, crossdressing
spiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:06 AM   #70
DrunkFun

Ready whenever Kik is chaseyh1999
DrunkFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:37 AM   #71
denis85m

would be in for an easy on

telegram: @denis85m
denis85m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 02:53 AM   #72
FtmSlutboy

I’m interested in trying the extreme one if you’re still doing this!
My telegram should be in my signature

Likes: Humiliation, Toilets, Bladder control, Degradation, Pet play (pig or pup), Piss play, Impact, Boot Worship, Oral, Cuckolding, ABDL, Body writing, CBT, JOI, Forced orgasm, Diapers, Verbal, Exposure risk
Dislikes: Ice, Spankings, Wedgies, Anal, Pain, Piss Drinking, Figging, Minor scat
Limits: Blood, Family/friends, Public/social suicide, Vaginal penetration, Illegal, Vomit, Scat, Transphobia/Misgendering

Tele: @Bluemms
Snapchat: g_bluemms
FtmSlutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 04:11 AM   #73
Klickfoot

Would love to do the extreme Version. Bit i can only Do this after locktober
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 05:38 PM   #74
lucky32
Distinguished Member

This is awesome. I want to do this
lucky32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 10:55 PM   #75
slave_blackmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare_U View Post
Humiliating Exposure while answering a questionnaire (Kik/TG) (easy or extreme)

If you like to answer some questions, get nude, feeling humiliated and (safely) exposed, this dare could be something for you.

This dare will be available in 2 different difficulties and is for males and females.
The easier version will contain just some sexual questions about you and the exposing task.
The extreme version is only for the brave people that want to be completely exposed (in private). It contains some other questions and more specific tasks but the main difference are very personal informations you'll have to share here for total humiliation and exposure.

Safety and privacy are very important to me and the top priority. This dare will be only seen by me and not shared in any way except you give permission to do so. In any other case, this will not be seen by anyone else. This way, you can experience real exposure and humiliation without any risk for your private life. It's extremely important to me that you can have a safe experience here. This contains even more the extreme version of the dare because of the really personal informations that will be shared with me. If you're interested in that, I encourage you to try it and keep in mind that I won't share anything from this dare with anyone.

It works like this:

1. Post in this thread that you want to answer a questionnaire. It's easier for me when you add a way for me to contact you (Kik or Telegram, it's easier to send the video with TG). State in your post if you want to do the easy dare or if you want to do the extreme version.

2. I'll send you a questionnaire with 14 (15 when extreme) questions. They're about your sexual experience, kinks and fantasies, so you will share your secrets with me. (Extreme version: There will be very personal tasks included between the questions itself)

3. The dare itself: You will film yourself for this whole dare. Answer the questions you received from me one by one.
After answering a question you will strip one piece of clothing on cam.
When you're naked continue answering the questions but start masturbating while doing so until you answered everything.
(Extreme version: Give the personal informations from the instruction when you're supposed to. Do the tasks as well as described)

4. After answering the last question you have to cum on cam to end the dare.

5. After you finished the dare, send the video to me to share your exposure and feel even more humiliated.

Are you brave enough for this dare?

Again, safety and privacy is extremely important for me and your video won't be shared in any way. Have fun feeling exposed!
I would like to try that
slave_blackmail is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
closed