Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-30-2014, 09:45 PM   #61
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 25; October 30, 2014

So, just like it has been for the past.... week roughly.... I once again started my day with 10 nice, lovely, arousal inducing edges before even getting out of bed.

My morning proceeded very casually and before I knew it it was lunch time. I did the normal 7 edges before eating my lunch and returning to my room to prepare for the 'Test Your Willpower' task. I once again put on the crotchrope with the 3 knots and went on a walk the long way around my neighborhood. When I got back, my panties were completely drenched and my clit was soooooooo sensitive. I didn't want to immediately go right into the next part of the task, but I knew I had to, so I came to my room, took of the rope and put on the vibe and a new pair of panties, laid on my bed, secured my legs as before and slipped on the blindfold. I then turned the vibe on and started sucking my thumb. I tried my best to stay still but I couldn't stop the involuntary movements. I think I probably was held on edge for about the last 7 or so minutes before time was up and I was able to stop the task.

After that I gave myself 100 spanks to each butt cheek and 30 minutes in the corner as directed in another task. I used this time to calm myself down from all the edging. I was still incredibly horny, but after th 30 minute "time out" it was mostly bearable.

It seemed like much too quickly, it was dinner time and time for the 8 remaining midday eges again. I quickly did the edges and then went down for dinner.
I will be going to bed soon, and when i do, I will once again be finishing my day with 10 edges before I go to bed.

With all the edging you guys are making me do, I am in a near constant state of arousal. My panties are almost always soaked and my clit is completely engorged with blood and nerve endings at nearly all times of the day and it is sensetive nomatter what. Even just my panties brushing over it if I move wrong can send a jolt through my body.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #62
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Hey guys, since it's halloween feel free to give me some dares dealing with that as long as they aren't public!!!!

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-31-2014, 08:32 PM   #63
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 26; October 31, 2014

I'm sure this part is getting boring, but once again I did 10 edges before I even got out of bed this morning. Just FYI, you guys are totally killing me with all these edges. Like seriously, I'm going to DIE!

Ugh, anyway, so I had to help my family today to clean up and get ready a house that we are renting out. I didn't know about this before, so it kinda messed up my day. I was gone from 10am-3:30pm. That means that I was not able to do the 'Test Your Willpower' task at the normal time. I did do it after lunch though, which is when I had been doing it, I just didn't get to do it around 1pm like normal. I didn't get to do it until 4. I put the crotch rope with the 3 knots (1 small above and below my clit and a large one on my clit) on and made it nice and snug, got dressed and went on my walk the long way around the road. When I got back, as usual I went up to my room and stripped down to my panties and bra. I put the vibe on my clit, tied my legs together at the ankle and mid-thigh, and laid on my bed. I got myself situated, started sucking my thumb, pulled the blindfold over my head and started the vibe for the 30 minutes. By the end I was a soaking wet mess.

I then ate a quick supper and then it was time to hand out candy to the little trick or treaters. Some of the littlest ones were soooooooo adorable, and some of them were just frightening that a parent would allow their child to wear that, but I guess that's not my place to judge. anyway because of that I wasn't able to do the '20 Edges' task until about 8:30. It was at that time that I began the edges, doing each edge and holding each for 10 seconds. It only took me about 45 minutes to finish all the edges. No joke guys these edges are completly killing me. I am constantly horny and wet.

Anyway after that I did the 15 mid-day edges that I wasn't able to do and my clit is extremely sensitive.

In just a little bit I will be doing 20 edges and then going to bed with a vibe on my clit (on high all night long) and a crotch rope on. I'm going to be soooooooooooooo sensitive in the morning it won't even be slightly funny. Hopefully it won't take the batteries in the vibe very long to die since I've been using them so much this week. :P

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-31-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:20 AM   #64
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like a pretty hard week doing all those edges. Do you have a preception how much you´ve done this week ?

I bet the time until december and you´re allowed to cum will last VERY long for you But the orgasm at the end, i think you won´t find any words to describe it.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #65
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I'm trying not to think about how many edges I'm doing. LOL. That's kinda difficult though, when I'm constantly horny and dripping. You guys are awful...... lol.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 11-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #66
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 27; November 1, 2014

Sooooo, as has prety much become normal, I began my day by doing 10 edges before even getting out of bed. Since it was Saturday though, I slept in, so barely an hour later it was time to do 7 more edges before lunch. After the 7 edges I quickly ate lunch and then put on the crotch rope with the 3 knots and went for a walk around my neighborhood the long way. After returning from my walk I came to my room, stripped down to my bra and panties and taped my bullet vibe on my clit. I then secured my legs together at the ankle and mid thigh, settled on my bed, pulled on the blindfold, set the vibe to medium and started sucking my thumb. I stayed still as best I could, but after all the edging this past week, I was much hornier and more sensitive than normal and I was unable to be completely still for the full 30 minutes. I guess it was around the half way mark that I began squirming and trying to do everything I could to wiggle the vibe off my clit. The vibe stayed securely in place though because I had taped it securely in place, so no matter what that vibe was not coming off of my clit until I took it off. Once time was up, I quickly turned off the vibe and unwrapped my legs before taking the vibe off. I then got dressed and went about my day. Since I had my community event I wasn't able to do the edges before supper, so before I go to bed I will be doing 18 edges (10 regular bedtime and 8 from supper) and then putting on the rotchrope to go to bed with.

***For the person who is apparently trying to persuade me that working fast food is the best job in the world... please see my blog entry that will be posted soon.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 11-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #67
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily report 28, November 2, 2014

I have to apologise to all of you guys. I've had a really bad day and with the exception of the 10 edges before getting out of bed, I didn't do any of the dares today. Punish me if you wish or repost them, that's fine, but I just couldn't do it today.

I was looking at next weeks stuff, I have a question on the task 'Since You Like Edging So Much :P'. If you are the person who wrote the task can you please contact me via PM?

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 11-02-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:41 PM   #68
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 29; November 3, 2014

Ok, so it's a new week and with that comes the start of new dares. Starting this morning, I currently have to do 12 edges before I am allowed to get out of bed. I did them. I am constantly dripping and horny now. I go to sleep...I'm horny, I wake up (even before the edging)... I'm horny. I don't think you guys realize just how horny and aroused I am constantly. My cunt is always red, hot, and dripping. It's gotten to the point, that I'm almost afraid to shave down there anymore for fear that I might injure myself. Anyway, moving on with this report...

After the AM edges I got up and went to the bathroom, since that's always my first stop when I wake up, especially now that I have to start my day with all this edging. Anyway, so after using the bathroom, I came back to my room and gave myself 50 smacks on my butt. Since I wasn't told what to use or how to do it, I just used my hand over my pants and panties and hit hard enough that I felt it. By the end of all 50 smacks though, my butt was pink and a bit stingie.

My next task came at lunchtime. Just before I ate lunch I gave myself 13 edges. It really doesn't take me all that long to edge most of the time right now since you guys are keeping me sooooooooo horny. You know, it seems like I'm always eating my meals with a wet, hot, throbbing, clit now-a-days..... Hmmmmmm? Any thoughts?

A few hours later it was supper time, and I actually got to eat a meal with out edging. It was actually kind of nice. I got to eat my meal in peace and I didn't have to focus on how hot, or wet, (well, freshly wet), or throbbing my clit was. I mean, yeah I was certainly aware of it... you can't edge approximately 50 times a day without noticing, but it wasn't something that was fresh in my mind and the feelings had died down a slight bit by that point.

Anyway. It's now just about time for me to begin my last tasks for the day. I will be doing 23 edges and then putting my vibe (with brand new batteries in it) on my clit and holding it in place with a crotchrope and going to bed. 12 of the edges are due to the daily edging task, 'Since You Like Edging So Much'...just FYI, I don't like edging so much, YOU GUYS like me edging so much, LOL. The other 11 edges are from the task requiring me to roll 2 die and edge that many times before bed. I rolled a 6 and a 5 for a total of 11.

*Note 1- I don't know if you guys saw my most recent blog post, but while I was out shopping today I found some cheap thongs. I have 3. You can see my blog post for more info on the colors and how I feel about them. And before anyone asks, yes they have been added to my toys list.

*Note 2- to the person who has me wearing the crotch rope to bed holding the vibe in place on my clit, can we switch that to one of my new thongs? I can't really sleep when wearing the crotch rope. If you'd like, I'd even tape the vibe in place onto my clit, under the thong, if you'd like.

Today's edge count...58

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 11-03-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #69
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

I have added another task. If you cant do it today just do it tomorrow. Have fun.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:37 PM   #70
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 30; November 4, 2014

So as usual I started my day with the 12 required morning edges. I'm still always horny, just FYI.

Anyway, so after that came the 'Evolution of a Slut' task. This was quite an involved task. It started of with me stripping nude. I then had to start at "birth" as a little baby for 20 minutes. I had to wash my little butt and pussy and then I put on some baby powder followed by diapering up. After that I was required to rub a coat of baby oil into my tits and stomach and I had to suck on my paci. Before doing any of that though, while I was still dressed, I heated up some milk and put it in my baby bottle. That was all the set up for the baby time. For the actual 20 minutes I was only allowed to move around by crawling and I was not allowed to talk. I had to drink all of the milk I had prepared in my baby bottle beforehand. I had to drink ALL of it. Have I said I hate milk recently? Anyway after that I had to spank my naughty little bum with both of my hairbrushes. I did 50 with the rectangular one followed by 50 with the oval one. My bottom was a bright pink and stingie. As before, I spanked lightly since I wasn't directed how hard to spank.

After the 20 minutes of baby time I got to grow up to become a teenager. Off came the diaper and out came the paci. I then got dressed in only my cheer skirt, since I always wanted to be a cheerleader. I was so excited that I made the team that I refused to remove my skirt. I 'started to discover my sexuality' so I had to put toothpaste on my nipples and clit and I put a clothespin on each of those places too. I put my hair up into pigtails and then I had to write lines. I must have gotten in trouble in school. I had to write 52 lines total using my left (non-dominant hand). The lines were as follows, 1.aaaa.... 2.AAAA.... 3.bbbb.... 4.BBBB.... etc. You get the idea.

After growing through my teenage stage, I became a young adult at the college level. It's now that I realize how sexual I am. Unfortunately, this causes other people my age not to like me and the give me a wedgie. I then was instructed to rub an ice cube on each nipple and my clit until they melted completely. Unfortunately, I am sooo horny and sexual that I forgot to study for my test so I took some notes all over my body, but was caught by the teacher and was given another 50 spanks from each brush and 15 minutes in the corner. Of course, I had to hold a dime to the wall with my nose and was threatened with more punishment if it dropped, so I was careful to not allow it to drop. Finally, it was the end and I outgrew all of my stages and got to go back to normal. (Note this was all just play, none of this actually happened in public or with anyone else.)

After that it was lunch time and I did 6 of my mid-day edges before eating. I was given permission to split them up, so well see if I'd rather do them split up like this or all at once like yesterday. (After thoughts, it's easier on my to split them up so that is what I'll continue doing.)

Since today was voting day, I took this afternoon and went and voted. Hope everyone else out there in the US did their civic responsibility and went and voted too!

Then at supper time I did the other 7 mid-day edges before eating.

Now at bed time I will be doing 24 edges. My 12 required nightly bedtime edges and 12 that I rolled on the die. How on Earth, can I seriously roll a 5 and 6 last night and 2 6's tonight. Ugh, apparently even the universe wants me super frustrated! UGH!!!!!!!!! After that I will be putting my vibe on my clit and securing it in place with tape and my new thong for the night. It will be on high until either the morning or the batteries die. Unfortunately I bet I'll be super horny again when I wake up in the morning.

You guys gonna give me an easy day tomorrow, or will you be posting more tasks?

Today's edge count...49

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 11-05-2014 at 09:49 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:40 PM   #71
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Hey guys, I'm sorry to inform you of this but for the rest of this week and into next week I will be unable to do any spanking tasks. When I was coming downstairs this morning after waking up and doing the edges I lost my footing and slipped about halfway down the steps. I'm can't really see my butt/tailbone and lower back but from what I can tell in the mirror it seems to be bruising up, and it hurts.

I'm very sorry about this new development and if you have already posted a task involving spanking, feel free to move it (or I can move it as the admin) to another date of your choosing.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 11-05-2014, 09:46 PM   #72
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 31

So today I did my 12 edges before getting out of bed. Then, after I got out of bed, I was going downstairs and carrying my dirty clothes basket and about half way down I slipped and fell the rest of the way. It was at least 7-8 steps. It's difficult to see my own butt/tailbone (except in the mirror), but from what I can tell, it seems to be bruised and I know that it hurts to sit or lean against it. I'm pretty sure I didn't seriously injure anything though since I am able to move and sit. Unfortunately, because of this I won't be able to do anything involving spanking for at least the next 3-4 days, but probably the next week (to be on the safe side).

So because of my injury, I did the rest of the tasks for the day as best as I can. Later in the morning, I got myself situated on my little sofa in my room and got naked. I pulled up some porn videos and for the next 2 hours I watched several videos while rubbing my clit. As per the task requirements my fingers did not leave my clit for the whole 2 hours. (Well, technically it was 1 hour and 59 minutes. I didn't see any sense in watching only a minute of a new video.) Unfortunately, I was afraid to spank my clit due to getting hurt. I might have been ok, but I'd rather not chance it, so I didn't do that part of the dare. Just so you know though, during the 2 hours I did 30 edges.

About an hour or so after finishing the porn dare, I had lunch. Before eating I did my 6 lunchtime edges.

After lunch, I went for a walk. I was told to put on the least amount of clothes possible (shorts and shirt were suggested) but it is already cold here, so instead of the suggest clothing above, I put on leggings, underarmor (which is long sleeved and tight, I thought that would follow the spirit of the dare better than a hoodie. In a hoodie I'd essentially be hiding my body.) Anyway, I put on the underarmor and a t-shirt. I then went on a walk around my neighborhood. The task time was supposed to be for 2 hours, but with my sore backside, I choose to cut the time in half. I went on a one hour walk and took a bottle of water with me. I took a full water bottle with me and I took a sip every few moments. By the time I got back the water bottle was empty, and I went inside and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom like normal though. As the next task (that kind of goes with this one) 'Peeing' breaks my limits.

Later it was dinner time. I did my 7 edges and then ate dinner. After that I had a task telling me to put on my crotch rope before going to my church event, but that breaks my public limit, which I'm not really comfortable doing. And mostly the reason I don't feel comfortable doing things while at church is because of the setting. It is inappropriate and I just am NOT comfortable doing the at church.

Next came the time for punishment event. I did not do this event, once again due to injuring myself, that and it breaks several limits:
1. insertions,
2. dangerous*,
3. long term, and
4. permanent*
*(leaving the pins on all night, while sleeping, can cause serious and permanent injury).

Finally as soon as I finish this post and head to bed I will be doing 21 edges. 12 bedtime edges and 9 (6+3) die roll bedtime edges. After that I will be securing my vibe in place with some tape and a thong and I'll be turning that on and going to bed with it on high all night.

Today's edge count...76

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 11-05-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:27 PM   #73
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 32; November 6, 2014

Hey guys so I have officially been posting daily reports for a month now! Yay, go me!

Anyways, so I started today, technically with last night. I was given a task that told me to get up early (1 am) and find a job and double the amount of morning edges. So I applied for a job before I went to bed last night. Then when I got up in the morning I began with the 12 required edges before getting out of bed, except for the task before that made me have to double the required morning edges so instead of 12, it was 24...sooooo much fun, ya know? NOT, I'm so horny all the time now!

Then, a bit later in the morning it was 'Cheerleader Time'. I had to dress in my cheer skirt with no panties. Since I wasn't told what to wear on top and the cheer top doesn't fit me, I put on a tank top that matches one of the colors in the skirt. I then spent 20 minutes doing old cheers that I remembered from when I did cheerleading as required. After those 20 minutes, I got to spend the next 15 minutes edging as I was "being screwed" by someone on the team. I got 5 edges done. After that I spent the last 25 minutes doing more cheers and even a few dance routines that I remembered from doing dance stuff. I couldn't remember any of the dance routines from when I did cheerleading, so I just did dance routines that I did remember.

Shortly after that it was time for lunch. As usual I did my 6 pre-lunch edges and then ate my lunch.

I had no tasks for the afternoon, so the next thing I did was the 7 edges before supper.

Now I will be going to bed shortly, so once again, I will be doing the 12 bedtime edges before bed. I will also be doing 12 edges from the dice roll (yes, I seriously once again rolled 2 6's. I'm beginning to think the universe really hates me.) After doing the 24 edges I will once again secure the bullet vibe to my clit with one of my new thongs and go to bed with it turned on high. I haven't been getting a whole lot of sleep lately, I'm sure you guys can figure out why, so I hope this bullet vibe task ends soon and you guys will give me a little break with nothing interfering with my sleep for a while. I get grumpy when I don't get enough sleep, and my family is starting to notice that I'm a lot grumpier here lately!

Night all. Sweet dreams.

Today's edge count...66

*NOTE---for the person who posted the bladder control dare for next week, I'd like to let you know there are too few pee times. I need several more around bedtime. (Between 10pm and 1am.) I often find myself having to go every hour during that time... but not really going in the evening much. I don't know if everything I drink during the day just hits me all at once at night or what. I think the times posted I will be alright with those, but I can let you know for sure after the first day, but I definitely will need more times around bedtime.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 11-06-2014 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:05 AM   #74
Sidhion

Would the bladder control task woulb be ok for you if you would get onextra pee right before bed?
Sidhion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 02:07 AM   #75
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

I've been reading your reports and they are really hot and detailed. Keep em coming!
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares