Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2013, 04:28 AM   #61
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman7575 View Post
3 pts for every hour its in. Max of 12 pts
Ok, i will insert the butt plug when we break for lunch, which should be soon. I'll keep it on when we resume for the post lunch session of the conference.

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 12-17-2013 at 05:16 AM.
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:11 AM   #62
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Welcome whorejuanita - 65 points to go out with a group of men to a strip club. Wear only a short dress, no bra, no panties. Add 5 points for each time you tip a performer (ok if the guys give you the tip money to tip the girls) to count, the tip must be given directly, not tossed. Add bonus 15 points if you flash your tits to the group you are with. 150 if you end up on the stage naked!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:16 AM   #63
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
Ok, i will insert the butt plug when we break for lunch, which should be soon. I'll keep it on when we resume for the post lunch session of the conference.
I have inserted the butt plug, i rushed to the washroom and inserted it the moment we broke for lunch. It really hurt going in but i managed to get it in. I was so horny i played with my tits and rubbed my pussy through my panties while i was in the was in the washroom, making me even hornier.

Heading for lunch now with the butt plug in. It is a little painful and awkward as i move but i'll get used to it. It turns me on immensely that i'll be around my colleagues with a butt plug in my ass.

P.S. My blouse has almost dried now. My nipples are still erect but not poking out as prominently now as the blouse is slightly loose and not clinging to my tits now that it's dry.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-17-2013, 05:41 AM   #64
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Next time you go to the rest room, go into a cubicle and undress completely.
Sit on the toilet, close your eyes and give yourself 100 slow deep strokes with your penis shaped dildo.
If you can reach, put your feet high up against the door while you do this.

Get dressed again, without your bra this time.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:03 AM   #65
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Sit on the toilet, close your eyes and give yourself 100 slow deep strokes with your penis shaped dildo.

Just reading this made my pussy twitch involuntarily! Will definitely do it but I need to know how many points this is worth.

Just a heads up, I just gota call from my boss and have tons of work to do after the conference so I may not be onlinea lot after a couple of hours.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-17-2013, 06:11 AM   #66
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Sorry, forgot about the points.

1 point for each 10 strokes you do without opening your eyes, so 10 points maximum.
Make them as deep as you can and really slow.

An extra 10 points if you leave the door unlocked and you're not holding the door shut.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)

Last edited by subby999uk; 12-17-2013 at 06:25 AM.
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #67
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Before the conference today, put you bullet vib into your pussy on low (higher setting if you desire). Then attend the conference as you normally would. Once the conference is done go to the wash room and do the previous dare. 25 points.

Last edited by zoodcat; 12-17-2013 at 07:42 AM.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #68
mordeth
Distinguished Member

To get 30Points you have to dress in your shortest and tightest outfit you brought with you, no underwear and wear the buttplug and then suggest going out to dinner with your collegues.
For Another 10 Points you will have to edge at the table with them there.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #69
bee9
getDare Succubus

Minus 10 points for not reporting anything on the dare I gave you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Preparation:
1. Edge.
2. Put dildo inside your pussy.
3. Edge.
4. Put a butt plug in you ass.
5. Edge.
6. Put one set of nipple clamps on your nipples and one on your labia.
7. Put high heels, collar and two pieces of clothing.

Dare:
You have to beg strangers to free you from the toys you have.
You have to pay them back offering oral/vaginal/anal sex.

Paid back by oral sex +2 points.
Paid back by vaginal/anal sex +4 points.
Refused by a stranger -1 point.
For each toy left after coming home -10 points.
Stranger played with the toy before removing it +3 points (you can't ask for that).
All toys gone, all holes fucked +15 points.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #70
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default More dares

Hello again Whoreanita. I hope you liked my first dare, which I'm still waiting to see the report on. I look forward to reading it soon after you return from your trip.

While on your trip, here is another couple of dares for you.

1) Get up and get dressed in a skirt or dress and heels. Add a matching top. Then take your penis-shaped dildo, and slide it into that pussy. No panties. Now its time to go for a walk. Walk out of the room and down the hall. If you make it to the end of the hall without the dildo falling out, you get 5 points. Now get on the elevator, and ride it to the top floor. Walk the entire length of the hallway and back. If you make it, another 5 points. Now get on the elevator again, and take it to the breakfast area, assuming the hotel has one. Get a light breakfast and sit down and eat it all. 5 points for getting the breakfast and another 5 for sitting and finishing the breakfast. When done, you can get up and return to your room. Another 5 points if you make it back. If you lose the dildo, you have to put it back where you are, as well as deduct 2 points. If you don't put it back, and instead wait and move away, then you must deduct 15 points.

2) Take your bullet vibe and slide it into your pussy right before the conference starts for the day. Then put on a pair of thong panties, and pull them up into a tight wedgie. You must leave them like that, re-adjusting the wedgie every hour. 2 points for each hour you keep the wedgie in, for a max of 10 points.

3) Wear a skirt or dress to the conference, without any panties. You get 2 points for every hour there is a wet spot on the back of the skirt or dress, for a max of 10 points.

And of course, there must be a report on all of this.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:38 AM   #71
r0ver
getDare Addict

To be a proper Whorenita you shouldn't be wearing panties. You can earn 5 points for every day you go sans panties in a skirt. If you wear a miniskirt it is 10 points (Eva will be the arbiter of whether the skirt is short enough to qualify for the extra points.)
If you wear panties (other than for specific dares on here) you will lose points. If you wear a thong/ g-string you will lose 5 points. If you wear any panties bigger than a thong or g-string you will lose 10 points.
You should also be wearing short skirts all the time. Unless it contradicts a dare, if your skirt is over your knees when you stand up, you will lose 2 points. If you wear trousers you will lose 10 points.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #72
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

I am sorry I haven't been online for a while, my boss had flooded me with work and yesterday I spent most of my free time after the conference (and even during conference) was spent working.

Today it's slightly lighter though we will have to be more involved during the conference and even sit on the panel. So i will try to do as many dares as possible of the ones that have been posted for the trip today.

I leave for home in the evening, again in my colleague's car so it will be me and my 4 male colleagues in the same car for the 3 hour drive.

I am still extremely horny but the frenzy that had been built up over the last couple of days has subsided a little due to all the work.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 12-18-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #73
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post

had done this the other day and had typed a nice long report on my phone will sitting at the conference but wheni tried to post the reply I realized I had been logged out of getdare and lost whatever I had typed

Anyway, I will write the report again and I am not counting the points just yet.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 12-18-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #74
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
I leave for home in the evening, again in my colleague's car so it will be me and my 4 male colleagues in the same car for the 3 hour drive.
Be braless & pantiless during the drive, in a blouse & skirt. Sit on the back seat between two guys. Pretend to be tired and sleepy. 1 point for each time some of the guys will touch you.
If after the ride you will be offered a coffee or similar - accept it, 3 pts for BJ, 5 for vaginal & 5 for anal sex, maximum amount of points for the day - 25, so it's better to get two guys there.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #75
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

-10 points for ignoring this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
I have several point earning opportunities for you.

1. For 25 points, have Eva_86 pee into and fill a full size glass with her pee. Drink the entire glass. For 10 bonus points instead of drinking from a glass drink it directly out of her body.

2. For 1 point each for the first 5, and 2 points each for the next 5, for a total of up to 15 points if you get all 10 you must ask for/borrow a pad or tampon from someone else. You may not get more than one (of either) from any one person and none can come from Eva.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk