Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #61
dragonator
getDare Devil

since i didnt see any names of other threads i assume that wer just supposed to type here?

ok so heres an idea for the girls to make money!
they should drive to a different town (one where ppl can see u without knowing u) and get a motel room and then sell tickets to watch a show wherethey humiliated you, and dj stop reading here because i suspect they wouldnt want u to know what the show would be just go get ur misstresses

ok so i assume im talking directly to the girls now? i think a few things u could do to him during the show would be to analy fuck him urselfs woith dildos piss on him shit on him write things like "Fucktoy" on his face cum into his mouth piss/shit into his mouth give him a handjob but dont let him cum and just generally torture him, lol id LOVE it if that happened to me, but if he likes that just about anything u could do to him hed like lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #62
djneedsgooddares

ok, so my mistress won't let me read what you wrote, she just put it on the reply screen now. She just told me I'm gunna have some fun. So idk what you told her, but she said I'm not allowed to log on again until after this weekend. Oh, but she says awesome idea, and she's gunna add a little to it. Also, she says to keep them coming guys. And to make them epic. And just curious, did you get a chance to read what other embarassing pranks they've done to me? But again, the girls thank you
djneedsgooddares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #63
dragonator
getDare Devil

yea i read it id id like it if i found out hgow my idea went lol

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #64
momo
Account Banned

Quote:
So, if you aren't familiar with what is going on, read the two dares which have been given to me to relay to my "masters" as a part of my punishment. And here's how it went: They dressed me up as stated in the dare (the boobs, vagina, a thong, and an essentially see threw bra, along with a wig and even some clear heels) and was then plastered with cow manure. Covered from head to toe, the girls saran wrapped me to a tree along the path in the neighborhood park (which by the way is a bit of an attraction during the day), and left me from 3 until 8 today with the sign taped to the tree above me saying "Take a Picture with the Cross-Dressing Slut!!! 50 Cents!". During this time span, 27 different groups came, laughing hysterically of course, and took pictures with me. Upon my release, the girls told me that instead of them each getting to spank me 27 times, they decided that i would have to slut myself to 27 of their guy friends, doing what ever they asked (as stated in the 2nd dare, thus the title a combination of two). So, i just finished with the 1st of the 27, and here's how it went: This guy is 17, Male. 6'0'', with blonde hair. The girls told him that i had no limits, i would do whatever he wanted. So this is what he wanted. First, i had to give him a handjob using peanutbutter as lube. So, i grabbed a big handful of peanutbutter, and went to work while he grabbed my head and began kissing me. We started making out while i was working on him until he pushed my head down to his crotch. He told me i had to lick/suck all the peanutbutter off of his dick (i was kind of regretting using as much peanutbutter as i did because it was a lot). So i stuck his peanutbutter dick in my mouth and began giving him a blow job. He came in my mouth not too long after i started, and one more time later on. Once i cleaned his dick of all the peanutbutter, he tied my hands to the bed and stripped me down till i was naked. WIth my boobs and vagina exposed, he pursued to fuck me. Now remember, the tiny vibrator in the vagina that is suppost to make me cum. It worked. So i came on his dick after he fucked me for a while. I then licked his dick clean, so i ended up eatting my own cum. After this, he left me tied to the bed. The girls came in laughing 5 minutes later. That was also when i found out that they have cameras in that room. That is where i will be servicing the other 26 guys. That was tonight, god only knows what these other guys r going to want. Im pretty embarassed, so im going to go wash my mouth out since, well...yeah haha. Comment and tell me what else you think the girls should make me do.
Gawd! Idky but this post really turned me on hahaha. Tell them I think they're lucky b*tches... and I'm sorry I don't have any good ideas
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #65
djneedsgooddares

Default This weekend...

So, as recommended, my mistresses rented a motel room in a suburb outside where we live and sold 17 tickets to some TOTAL scetchball looking people. Here's what those 17 people got to see: I was butt naked, with my hands tied to the bed's headboard. I was then blindfolded. Then, one of the girls attatched a strap on to herself and shoved it REPEATEDLY in and out of my ass. And might I add, this was a HUGE strap on. I was getting OWNED, and had no choice. My mouth was open trying to just get through this humiliation what all of a sudden I felt something warm splatter all over my face, then shortly after filling my mouth. Another girl was squatted over my face and had just crapped in my mouth, and all over my face. I knew I was in for a rough night. Then that same girl pursued to piss on me, as I heard the crowd erupt in laughter. I was still getting plowed in the ass while the other 5 mistresses in attendence followed their friends example. With a mound of warm shit smothering my face, and a flood of piss raining on me, I just accepted my defeat. At this point, the 17 audience members were invited to participate (three of which accepted). The first two crapped on my chest, and pissed all over me, then came the third...idk what this person ate, but diahreah (spelling error, I know) COVERED my chest and in the end, my face as well. I heard the roar of laughter accompanied by the barrage of camara flashes. I had been butt fucked to compliance, and publicly humiliated. After this, I was left stuck to the bed, covered in shit until morning. The girls slept in another room, and only god knows what they said to the motel staff. Gotta love motel6! I got completely dominated, and the girls want more. So share your ideas for my humiliation please
Old 10-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #66
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Not sure if this is possible, but they could make you start a blog (pics and videos optional) which you have to advertise for them. It would basically document everything they're making you do, and serve to embarass you further as your reputation spreads. They could even use it to get more ideas for what to do with you by having a link to an e-mail address of theirs.

Of course, that's sorta what you have here XD

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #67
dragonator
getDare Devil

another mobey making idea for the girls, take whut myth said except the thing ur advertising is a humiliation tv webshow... strring u! they could do many humiliating things like the one where they sold tickets, and sell suscriptions to join a site feauring recordings of it lol

Old 10-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #68
djneedsgooddares

my mistresses are still looking for new ideas to HUMILIATE me. If you need to spark your imagination, read what they've already done to me. But PLEASE contribute to my torture, that's coming from the girls haha
Old 10-25-2009, 10:17 AM   #69
tessaloveswedgies

Send a message via AIM to tessaloveswedgies Send a message via MSN to tessaloveswedgies Send a message via Yahoo to tessaloveswedgies

ok. so here's what you do. take several laxatives unknowingly, after eating a huge complimentary meal. Drinking lots of water. get dressed in white clean panties that are too small for u. then get on a few huge diapers. then be bound somewhere humiliating. in a very vulnerable position. once u have soiled yourself. they will bath you or force u to do other things kinky, dirty, nasty things with your own waste. then they all piss on you, preferably in your mouth with your nose close pinned shut... this is only a start.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #70
djneedsgooddares

Hay! I'm one of DJ's mistresses, and this idea is AWESOME! We are SOOOOOOOOO. Doing this to him!!! But you said this is just the begining, do you have more in mind for my poor slave? I would LOOOVE for him to cry from embarassment! And I was thinking, should we dress him up as a girl, or leave him as a guy?
Old 10-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #71
Puppydog

i think he should be a girl
Puppydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #72
tessaloveswedgies

Send a message via AIM to tessaloveswedgies Send a message via MSN to tessaloveswedgies Send a message via Yahoo to tessaloveswedgies

an estremely feminine girl. of course. make up. toes and fingernails painted of course. haha =]
Old 10-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #73
djneedsgooddares

Haha! Okay! I'll turn him into a super hot girl, that's what were good at afterall!! What else can we do to humiliate him?
Old 10-29-2009, 09:11 AM   #74
gaywedgies

i would also like pics
gaywedgies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #75
Puppydog

yeah at least a pic or two that way we can know that he isnt just making all of this up.
Puppydog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmailed, cum-eating, domination, feminization, humiliation