Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #61
fork
Account Banned

Is it just me, or is this thread incredibly off topic?

Anyway.. I just wanted to say that the big quote at the end of the article made me laugh because of how poorly it was written/spoken, and it just made me think that guy may have other reasons to go in there and view the pictures.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:01 AM   #62
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Off-topic? Maybe.

Things have a tendency to get convoluted when debates like this spring up. It's normal, and there's no real moderator to keep us on topic, so it slides back and forth.

But it's not surprising that a debate on Obama, torture and human rights leads to a discussion on gay mariage. It is a human rights issue, after all. And everyone seems to agree that if crime was committed, punishment must be exacted. That seems obvious, so we delve into the less obvious venues, ones that do spark debate.

If I'm not mistaken (but I could be), Dragonator never answered my question in regards to the bias of the 'prisonplanet' journal. But that's okay. Just what is former governor Jesse Ventura's comment doing at the end of the article, anyway? It feels odd and makes him look like a voyeur, in my humble opinion. And I especially like the comments that people have added at the bottom. Hilarious!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 07-18-2009, 02:57 AM   #63
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokelake View Post
True. Thats why no none should devorce unless they are in danger from their partner.
That's just a stupid thing to say. So if you are married to someone who you hate, you have to stay with them, unless they are going to hurt you?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 07-18-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:50 AM   #64
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hand

Yes, Betty, why be with someone you have stopped loving?
Old 07-18-2009, 05:40 AM   #65
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
That's just a stupid thing to say. So if you are married to someone who you hate, you have to stay with them, unless they are going to hurt you?
The bible teaches do not divorce unless it is a manner of fornication.

Besides, you were the one who wanted to marry that person, so why divorce anyway? If you want a divorce, then you should have dated longer.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:42 AM   #66
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
The bible teaches do not divorce unless it is a manner of fornication.

Besides, you were the one who wanted to marry that person, so why divorce anyway? If you want a divorce, then you should have dated longer.
All I have to say to that is (and no disrespect but) not everyone sticks by the bible. Divorce is common and widely accepted these days.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:43 AM   #67
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koquillion View Post
All I have to say to that is (and no disrespect but) not everyone sticks by the bible. Divorce is common and widely accepted these days.
I know, but my parents do not believe in divorce because they are Chritstian.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:44 AM   #68
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
I know, but my parents do not believe in divorce because they are Chritstian.
My mum's a Christian, yet she's had a divorce.

Don't wanna take this thread off-topic and into a religion debate. Was jus' saying.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:36 AM   #69
depp
SysOp

Manners of Fornication sounds like the name of an awesome TV show or movie.

The Bible that was given to me by an Angel from heaven (just tonight) says that lokelake needs to jump off a bridge ASAP while jacking off. Get on that! It's the written word of GOD! I know this is what God wants because it is written in my special Bible and my special Bible says it is the true word of God. You can't disobey the word of God unless you want to go to hell FOREVER.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:41 AM   #70
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
Manners of Fornication sounds like the name of an awesome TV show or movie.

The Bible that was given to me by an Angel from heaven (just tonight) says that lokelake needs to jump off a bridge ASAP while jacking off. Get on that! It's the written word of GOD! I know this is what God wants because it is written in my special Bible and my special Bible says it is the true word of God. You can't disobey the word of God unless you want to go to hell FOREVER.
Ah Depp, but my bible doesn't say that. You know what my bible says? It says, Depp, turn Christian or you will go to hell So hurry up!!!! Don't wait much longer!!!! My sences are telling me you are going to die today from a disease!!!!

I guess our bibles have different information. But, mine is correct so
Old 07-18-2009, 06:45 AM   #71
depp
SysOp

Information

Quote:
Ah Depp, but my bible doesn't say that. You know what my bible says? It says, Depp, turn Christian or you will go to hell So hurry up!!!! Don't wait much longer!!!! My sences are telling me you are going to die today from a disease!!!!

I guess our bibles have different information. But, mine is correct so
But my Bible says your bible is no longer correct. My Bible is the word of God so you must be wrong (God gave me a copy in person). I also know my Bible is legit because it has historical facts in it that are TRUE (my bible mentions Obama is president here in the US). My Bible says I should tell you to jump of a bridge while jacking off (ASAP!) if you want to stay out of hell. Don't ignore the word of God. You know in your heart he is correct!
Old 07-18-2009, 06:51 AM   #72
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
But my Bible says your bible is no longer correct. My bible is the word of God so you must be wrong (God gave me a copy in person). I also know my Bible is legit because it has historical facts in it that are TRUE. My Bible says I should tell you to jump of a bridge while jacking off (ASAP!) if you want to stay out of hell. Don't ignore the word of God. You know in your heart he is correct!

According to my bible, it says your bible is a false piece. Actually Depp, my bible can be pretty scarry, becasue it has your name right there listed in the Book of Death. As you are in front of Jesus, you say "Please don't send me into Hell, I just wanted to help Lokelake to get into Heaven" But Jesus, knowing your wickedness, said "Hell is a good place" Then, Depp(you) said, "Oh, ok, sorry if I was giving you such a hard time on earth. Lets not waste more time. Throw me in Hell, and laugh really loud.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:52 AM   #73
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Loke, you can't just say you feel someone is going to die today because they wont follow your religion.
It's easy to fall out of love with someone, if people want to divorce then they must have good reason, and they have every right to do that.
And loke, you think yours is correct. Stop patronising people. Nobody truly knows, so stop being rude to other people. If your parents don't believe in divorce then good for them, they don't have to get a divorce. It's easy to want to marry someone and then not feel the same way for them later on.
And The Bible, I just can't get my head around it right now. Worship God or burn for eternity.
Seems kind of unfair. And most of the rules are bloody stupid.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 07-18-2009, 06:55 AM   #74
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Loke, you can't just say you feel someone is going to die today because they wont follow your religion.
It's easy to fall out of love with someone, if people want to divorce then they must have good reason, and they have every right to do that.
And loke, you think yours is correct. Stop patronising people. Nobody truly knows, so stop being rude to other people. If your parents don't believe in divorce then good for them, they don't have to get a divorce. It's easy to want to marry someone and then not feel the same way for them later on.
And The Bible, I just can't get my head around it right now. Worship God or burn for eternity.
Seems kind of unfair. And most of the rules are bloody stupid.
Don't worry Betty, Depp and I are just joking around with each other.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:55 AM   #75
depp
SysOp

Band-Aid

Quote:
According to my bible, it says your bible is a false piece. Actually Depp, my bible can be pretty scarry, becasue it has your name right there listed in the Book of Death. As you are in front of Jesus, you say "Please don't send me into Hell, I just wanted to help Lokelake to get into Heaven" But Jesus, knowing your wickedness, said "Hell is a good place" Then, Depp(you) said, "Oh, ok, sorry if I was giving you such a hard time on earth. Lets not waste more time. Throw me in Hell, and laugh really loud.
Well, I warned you. God gave me this copy in person and said you were in grave danger. I've read your bible and the version God gave me is the update. If you want turn your back on God you can. I warned you though! You know in your heart I am correct so don't resist his word.

EDIT: I am not joking!
Please listen when God is talking! He has good news for you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk