Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-03-2023, 08:46 AM   #7381
SluttySarah

If you catch me in an hour - (times reposted * 10 minutes) I'll wear either my 2.25'' plug or my 2.36'' plug until I meet a condition you set or until 1 hour + (1 hour * times reposted) passes or I receive permission from 1+times reposted people to take out my plug and post this message again.

If you catch me in 15 minutes I'll work the plug in me and then pull it out and repeat 5 times.

If you catch me in 5 minutes I'll work both plugs in and out of me 10 times (will likely take me over an hour!).

(Times Reposted: 4. So 20 minutes to catch, 5 hours or 5 permissions to remove plug if I cannot meet condition)

I have not completed the 4 hours/4 permissions of plugging required from last time, but I was made to post again via another thread. I've been busy moving so I'll have a lotttt of plugging to do once I have the time!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 08:47 AM   #7382
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

Enjoy some more plugs

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 08:58 AM   #7383
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post
If you catch me in an hour - (times reposted * 10 minutes) I'll wear either my 2.25'' plug or my 2.36'' plug until I meet a condition you set or until 1 hour + (1 hour * times reposted) passes or I receive permission from 1+times reposted people to take out my plug and post this message again.

If you catch me in 15 minutes I'll work the plug in me and then pull it out and repeat 5 times.

If you catch me in 5 minutes I'll work both plugs in and out of me 10 times (will likely take me over an hour!).

(Times Reposted: 4. So 20 minutes to catch, 5 hours or 5 permissions to remove plug if I cannot meet condition)

I have not completed the 4 hours/4 permissions of plugging required from last time, but I was made to post again via another thread. I've been busy moving so I'll have a lotttt of plugging to do once I have the time!
Caught you too. Enjoy your plugs

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 09:01 AM   #7384
vafisher987

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post

Caught you also, looks like within 15 minutes

Kik: vafisher987

Dislikes (but will do): discrete public, gross, food
Limits: public, showing face, scat, extreme pain, hot sauce, anything at work, social suicide
Toys: multiple plugs, dildo, prostate massager, anal beads, chastity cage, cock rings, sounding rods, pocket pussy, strings, duct tape, panties

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97684
vafisher987 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 09:03 AM   #7385
SissyDiaper231

If you catch me in 35 minutes I must follow 1 rule for 48 that you set and 2 dares given to me by you.
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 09:04 AM   #7386
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

Sure you’re caught too

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 09:21 AM   #7387
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

If you catch me in an hour, you get my getdare password for 2 days

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 09:30 AM   #7388
WildSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperboy06 View Post
If you catch me in an hour, you get my getdare password for 2 days
Caught. Feel free to Pm me
Please send me PM Dares
PM "MMMmmm" and I'll bind and gag myself as you request for the whole night. You may tell me what position.
Kik: Wild1860
Discord: wild_switch
Email: [email protected]
WildSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 09:41 AM   #7389
Pussycat.

If you catch me in 10 minutes, i will not use internet for another x hours. (Any x<12) If I do, you can choose what I do. Else I will spank my ass = my screentime in minutes.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 11:46 AM   #7390
LucieA

If you catch me in the next hour, I will go to bed tonight with my legs belted together and my wartenburg wheel pressed into my clit.

Second person adds my biggest dildo stuffed inside me all night, and third adds a sprinkling of ginger powder on my vulva before I secure everything in.

My Rules
My PM Dares
My Toys

Likes - pain, fear, denial, desperation, bladder control, prolonged arousal, humiliation, bondage

Punishments - Forced orgasms, writing/typing tasks, prolonged pain, spanking/whipping/cropping, electro play (tens unit), hidden public, anal, clamps

Limits - permanent, family/friends, messy, pee/scat, extreme pain, obvious public, social suicide

Last edited by LucieA; 09-03-2023 at 11:52 AM. Reason: fixed a typo
LucieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 12:07 PM   #7391
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Caught you for a fun nighttime

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 12:22 PM   #7392
Jsklos

If you catch me in the next 4 hours, choose "before" or "after". I will be diapered overnight and add 30 minutes to that time based on each choice (if 3 befores and 1 after, I must be diapered for 1.5 hours before bed and half an hour after waking up, etc).

If I'm caught 5 times, I must ask each catcher for a punishment if I wake up in a wet diaper.

If I'm caught 10 times, I must be double diapered for the duration instead.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 12:47 PM   #7393
Pussycat.

If you catch me within 10 minutes, i will put 3 icecubes each in my ass and pussy.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 12:48 PM   #7394
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Id you catch me in 3 hours or less, I have to have a disadvantage for any game or bet I play for a week

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 12:49 PM   #7395
LucieA

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycat. View Post
If you catch me within 10 minutes, i will put 3 icecubes each in my ass and pussy.
Caught you! Have fun with that ice :3

My Rules
My PM Dares
My Toys

Likes - pain, fear, denial, desperation, bladder control, prolonged arousal, humiliation, bondage

Punishments - Forced orgasms, writing/typing tasks, prolonged pain, spanking/whipping/cropping, electro play (tens unit), hidden public, anal, clamps

Limits - permanent, family/friends, messy, pee/scat, extreme pain, obvious public, social suicide
LucieA is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare