Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-17-2018, 08:00 PM   #721
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Life has settled down I will be starting a new round on Monday so post if you want to join in. Remember to include a brief description so thatv people can visualize who is playing.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 08:02 PM   #722
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Welcome back!

I'll be in for the next round

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:51 AM   #723
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I’ll be in for the next round

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 09:18 AM   #724
dandushma

I'll be in too! I'm 21 m, dark hair and 6ft
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:04 PM   #725
Kylethellamacorn

I’m in! 19/male, 5”7 and normal build
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:47 PM   #726
samk7675

I would like to join. I am 6 foot, have black hair, and a bit husky. I wear glasses
Old 08-18-2018, 08:39 PM   #727
SawyerSays25

I would like to play. I am 22 5ft 9in 175lbs. Brown short hair, pretty tan body 6 pack abs. where trendy clothing
SawyerSays25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:01 AM   #728
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I'll be in - I am 27/f, Brown hair down to my mid back, brown eyes, 5'6, in-shape, tanned skin

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:21 PM   #729
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Just about 24 hrs left before we start.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 08-19-2018, 03:14 PM   #730
NotKevin

I'll be in. 22, short brown hair, 6 ft tall, skinny.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:27 PM   #731
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright it's time to start the games. This weeks teams are the red team of Bloxo, Dandushma, Samk and Sawyersays vs the blue team of Ezperalta, Kylehellamcorn and Silly Bitch.

The first game is high card it works like this. Each pair will face of and make 3 card draws high card on each draw wins. 1 win in the set is worth 100 points 2 wins 300 and a sweep of all 3 is worth 500. 2 wins also rewards you 1 pie to use on your opponent a sweep gives you two pies. But watch out for those jokers they have a nasty surprise is you draw ine of those.

First up is Bloxo vs Ezperalta. The first draw is a 7 for him and an 8 for her. The next one is 3 for him and a 2 for her. The last one is a queen for him and an 8 for her. He is handed on pie which he smashes hard into her face.

Next up is Dandushma vs Kylehellamcorn. The first draw is a 9 vs a 5. The next draw is a 7 vs a 3. The last draw is a queen vs a 7. Dandushma takes his two pies and slams them on either side of Kylehellancorn's head in a perfect pie sandwich.

Up next is Samk vs Silly Bitch. The first draw is a 3 for him and a 5 for her. The next one goes 10 for him and 9 for her. The decider is a 9 for him but a queen for her. She takes a pie and slams it into his face.

Last up is Sawyersays vs Notkevin. It's a 10 against a king in the first draw. And a 2 vs 10 in the next one. The last one is s 7 vs a 9. Meaning Notkevin gets to give Sawyersays two pies.

After this round Red and blue both scored 900 points.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
The following user says Thank You to Novagunger for this post:
Old 08-20-2018, 02:46 PM   #732
Kylethellamacorn

I walk into the gameshow, feeling both excited and nervous. I had my hopes up that I may get to make a mess out of my opponent and I was looking forward to it. I watch the first round, with my team getting 100 points and the opposing team getting 200. I am nervous about the loss.

Then, it is my turn and I am up. I have high hopes that I can score for my team. I place down my first card, a 5. I feel pains and needles as my oponent draws a 9. The second round, I draw a 3. I don’t even need to see my opponents card to predict I am going to lose. Surely enough, Dan draws a 7. I get in the realization that I will infact be pied and not be the one doing the pieing. The last round, I draw a 7! My hopes grow high but then disintegrate as Dan draws a queen. That means 2 pies for me. I feel a tingling sense as a soon become a pie sandwhich. The cream gets mashed all in my hair and some sprays onto my eyes. I take my hand and slightly wipe some off but it’s very sticky.

I watch the next 2 rounds and my team wins both. I am delighted to see the teams tie, although I’d prefer a win. I am satisfied, though a bit embarrassed I was no help to my team whatsoever.
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:57 PM   #733
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Another gameshow...still plenty of excitement in Bloxo, messy gameshows...it's just his dream come true...he looked around the studio, very colourful, a packed studio audience, bright spot lights shining down on the stage...this was so much fun! He just hoped he would win this time...and that he would have a lovely female opponent to go up against!

His team waiting with him in the wings is all male...not the most promising of starts...and then he hear's it, the first players up are announced, he straightens his red t-shirt, brushes his hair quickly to make sure it is smooth, takes a deep breath and marches to the stage!

He is not disappointed, the lovely Ezperalta is walking gracefully from the other wing...his heart beats ever harder with anticipation!

The two of them are stood either side of the host who after making a quick introduction for the players then announces the rules of the game...okay random chance again...didn't work so well for Bloxo last time...but everyone's luck can change!

When his first card is a 7 his heart sinks...not the best, the look of satisfaction on Ezperalta's face when she draws an 8 is painful to see...he was going to get messy again he knew it...just hope he doesn't get a joker again this time! Plus being pied by a pretty girl wouldn't be the worst place to find himself...

The second card is drawn...a 3...a 3!! Nooo! This won't even make it to the 3rd card, his heart sank and he grimly looked over to Ezperalta who was eyeing up the big cream pie the host was currently holding...but then she draws a 2! A great big look of shock set on her...her mouth briefly gaping open in surprise! She glowered at Bloxo...and then the 3rd card was drawn...

Bloxo took a deep breath, steadying his nerves as his heart was pounding like crazy...he almost couldn't breath with the anticipation...it was a Queen! Nice! Very nice! Not unbeatable...but the odds were in this time...Ezperalta deepened her look of disdain towards Bloxo...and then it came...her card...an 8! Bloxo fist bumped the air with satisfaction! A feeling of joy so great surged through him...as he was handed the pie...he couldn't help but feel he was getting a little 'too' excited, but he didn't care...he was wearing black trousers, no one would notice surely...

He took a step over to Ezperalta...she had dropped the look of scorn and was throwing him the 'cute puppy dog eyes' routine...he enjoyed this even more...he took the pie up in his right hand...but instead of throwing it...he walked right up to her and purposely planted it in her face and then smooshed it up over her head, her face and hair were covered...the hot stage lights made the pie extra liquid...and the thick cream dripped down her body, her curves nicely accentuated by the white dripping ooze...and better yet, this pie had a nice custard filling, she looked a bit like the inside of a cream egg...

Ezperalta had to stand there, she didn't give ground but still looked shocked once the pie made contact.

His job done, Bloxo took a moment to admire his handy work and then they were directed to leave the stage, he couldn't help but keep his eyes over his shoulder and watched her walking and dripping away!

Best gameshow ever...just a shame no joker to get her extra messy hahaha

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:01 PM   #734
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

It's been several months. Walking past the studio one day I see a sign that the show is being revived. Knowing all the reasons I shouldn't sign up, the draw of winning prizes once again lures me in. I sign up and a few days later I show up feeling like the last game was just yesterday as so many memories come back. I am given a blue uniform and head to my dressing room, putting on the blue short shorts and t--shirt, tieing it up a bit to around my waist. leaving on my peach bra and thong. I walk out barefoot to see a pretty good size crowd here for the return.

I sit on my side glancing across at some new faces in the red team. Hoping that for once I can pull out a win in the first game or even better the first game is changed as some how my luck never works in the high card game. Sure enough the first game hasn't changed as I start it off for the blue team, walking up on stage looking at my opponenet hoping somehow this works out for me.

The first card is drawn...seeing him getting a 7, knowing the odds are slightly in my favor. an 8 is pulled and I am off to a good start. Then he draws a 3 and I think for once my luck has changed. But NO my jaw drops when a 2 is flipped for me!. How is that possible?!?!?!?

Okay tied up.. can still pull it out I think. He gets a Queen and I start to worry as another 8 is flipped for me. I go from a great position to losing the round, the points and watching him be handed a pie. Hoping he is nice. I stand there with no choice as I close my eyes in anticipation.

the big pie is pushed into my face, some getting up my nose as it is then rubbed all around my head, through my brown hair. as I wait for him to stop. Pie dripping all down my blue shirt, splatter on my legs and a few clumps at my feet. I finally wipe my eyes clean and touch my hair shaking my head in dismay. Hoping that next round the script will be flipped.

I watch as my team fairs well and pulls us back to a tie after the first round

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:11 PM   #735
NotKevin

After a long absence, I return to the gameshow, hoping not to repeat my previous experience. I put on the blue team uniform of blue shorts and a t shirt and head out.

The first game is high card. I get a bit nervous as Sawyer starts off drawing a ten, but am happy to see that I drew a king. I grow increasingly confident as he draws a two to my 10. With the final draw I'm happy to see I've swept it, and I sandwich Sawyers head between two pies, rubbing the pies in.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk