Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2020, 03:56 PM   #676
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You know, I like this thread. I'm not as tempted to do evil here. +15 Xl time

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 03:57 PM   #677
Bdsub
Dare Freak

5 min XXL plug

Thank you to dungeon master and AnalAddict for the fun in this thread!

Anal, good luck can’t wait to hear how it all goes
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 03:58 PM   #678
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

15 minutes with the XL plug. I'm sure from seeing AnalAddict's work elsewhere that any punishment would be immaculately thought out and crafted, entirely respectful of my limits... and have absolutely no wish to find out what it would be.

Anyway, a slightly odd task before we hit midnight and the thread turns into a pumpkin. With all this time being given to your plugs, your dildos might be a little neglected by comparison... so every night until this ends, you are going to kiss each of them and thank them for being so good to you. It's up to you how long you spend on this and what exactly this entails each night - it could be a simple "thank you", or you could think back to a specific time you've spend with them and thank them for that in particular, or even spend some time touching them or sucking on them. That's entirely your choice, but - assuming this gets accepted - you will take at least a moment to do this every night.

Hopefully this is OK and not pushing the limits of task length too much... and makes it in before the thread closes.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:59 PM   #679
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Final post!

+15 Xl time

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-11-2020, 04:01 PM   #680
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

is it too late to add now?

15 min with xl just in case...

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 04:09 PM   #681
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Heart Final tally

Less than three days and almost 700 posts later, I’m once again amazed by your generosity
As this thread is now closed since 11:59 pm CET, here’s the final tally:

127 hours plugged with the medium plug (or over 5 days)
110.5 hours plugged with the large plug (221 counts, equivalent to over 4.5 days)
43 hours plugged with the XL plug (172 counts, equivalent to almost 2 days)
11.6 hours plugged with the XXL plug (140 counts, equivalent to 0.5 days)

TOTAL TIME PLUGGED AND DENIED: OVER 12 DAYS

18 edges for the 101th, 201th, 301th, 401th, 501th and 601th post
*3 of which while deepthroating
*3 while gagged
*3 while clamped
*9 edges with task to write 3x 20 lines after

8 edges for every tenth post starting at post #599

TOTAL EDGES: 26

Additional elements:
  • AnalAddict still to receive punishment for forgetting about a rule in post 605
  • AnalAddict still to hand out punishment to other rule breakers (with mercy for those who were victim of of gD server shenanigans): Bdsub (twice), Bluedieblub, FlyingHesitation, Matt
  • Tasks received from Bluedieblub, Bdsub, and InstantInferno

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for the lovely time
Old 11-11-2020, 04:13 PM   #682
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thank you Dungeonmaster for setting up this thread so we could give AnalAddict these amazing gifts over the last few days. I've had tons of fun with this thread.

AnalAddict, good luck unwrapping all your gifts! The fact that you are appreciating every post here to give you a little bit more tend with your plugs, made it all the more fun!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 11-11-2020, 04:52 PM   #683
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thanks to all who contributed.
It was a really fun thread and it was hilarious to see you guys so terrified of Anals' pinishments

Plugging time will start tomorrow in the morning.
In case she needs a break from one plug, another one will be inserted, even if the time for that one is already up.

Also I want to say thank you for the nice tasks. I'm sure you'll receive great reports.

Last but not least, bluedieblub was the top poster and receives the special gift.
You can give Anal some hints or inspiration and she'll work it into a story she writes. Of course about a kink, but please choose one she has experience with.
Story can be from dom or sub perspective.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 11-12-2020, 12:41 AM   #684
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Ooh, I like that reward. Given the content of this thread there can only be one appropriate kink, so AnalAddict:

Write a story about a subs ass getting stretched further and further, untill she can fit her own fist in.

P.s. If you need more inspiration than the oneliner, let me know

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 11-12-2020 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added ps
Old 11-12-2020, 02:10 AM   #685
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Ooh, I like that reward. Given the content of this thread there can only be one appropriate kink, so AnalAddict:

Write a story about a subs ass getting stretched further and further, untill she can fit her own fist in.

P.s. If you need more inspiration than the oneliner, let me know
That sounds like something I MIGHT have experience with

I’m glad you like your gift. I will start thinking about it and get back to you if I need more inspiration.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:41 AM   #686
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Less than three days and almost 700 posts later, I’m once again amazed by your generosity
As this thread is now closed since 11:59 pm CET, here’s the final tally:

127 hours plugged with the medium plug (or over 5 days)
110.5 hours plugged with the large plug (221 counts, equivalent to over 4.5 days)
43 hours plugged with the XL plug (172 counts, equivalent to almost 2 days)
11.6 hours plugged with the XXL plug (140 counts, equivalent to 0.5 days)

TOTAL TIME PLUGGED AND DENIED: OVER 12 DAYS

18 edges for the 101th, 201th, 301th, 401th, 501th and 601th post
*3 of which while deepthroating
*3 while gagged
*3 while clamped
*9 edges with task to write 3x 20 lines after

8 edges for every tenth post starting at post #599

TOTAL EDGES: 26

Additional elements:
  • AnalAddict still to receive punishment for forgetting about a rule in post 605
  • AnalAddict still to hand out punishment to other rule breakers (with mercy for those who were victim of of gD server shenanigans): Bdsub (twice), Bluedieblub, FlyingHesitation, Matt
  • Tasks received from Bluedieblub, Bdsub, and InstantInferno

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for the lovely time
Thank you Dungeonmaster for sharing her with us, it is too much fun giving her tasks

Thank you Analaddict for also being so thankful due our plentiful gifts

Enjoy the tasks you two

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 5/15
Deny Dick December:3/6
Currently Denied
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 11-12-2020, 10:02 PM   #687
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Thanks also to both Dungeonmaster and Ms, AnalAddict; very good-spirited considering amount of tasks to be performed (in the proverbial) END.

Sorry i could not post a task but i was traveling so it was not even that easy to post additional plug times. Anyway, the task i was thinking was along the lines of BDSub's with some corner time to contemplate what was given, what was cumming.... Only real difference was i was going to specify a position (humiliation position: naked, kneeling on a hard floor, forehead touching the floor, hands on (butt) cheeks spreading them apart more and more as time passed). Anyway, maybe next time!

But do enjoy - and so much time you have to do so!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 11-12-2020 at 10:06 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 11-13-2020, 08:16 AM   #688
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default First report - plugged and calm

While I woke up in the best possible way, plugged and edged, the rest of the day has been a challenge with work being crazy and people not showing up. I was getting more and more agitated and jumped on the chance to spend some time with Dungeonmaster this afternoon. Submitting to him was exactly what I needed.

Naked, my large plug in my mouth, I prepared my ass for an even larger one--the XXL. Getting it in is always a mindfuck--feeling the cold metal, seeing the size of what will slide into me, it makes me shiver in anticipation and shake while it's happening.

Once it was inside of me, He told me to take my panties he had me stuff in my pussy earlier and replace the plug in my mouth with the soaked fabric. Then I was told to clamp and blindfold myself and kneel on the floor, forehead to the floor, hands spreading my ass. I expected to feel deeply humiliated, but instead I felt myself sink into my submissive mind almost immediately. At first there were a lot of thoughts and sensations, the feeling of the plug and the way I was offering my ass, the sting of the clamps, the fullness and taste in my mouth, the unyielding floor below me, thoughts about the thread and how it got me here, and yes, there were spikes of humiliation and shame, but those were drowned out by everything else. Not once did the world outside what I was doing intrude--no thoughts of work, of everything that still needed to get done.

I sank away deeper into the feeling, and the thoughts faded and the sensations numbed. I just was. Nothing more, nothing less. When the ten minute timer went off, it made me jump, tearing me from a very deep place.

And so, I get to thank you again, especially pain slut joe for this task, for granting me this retreat in the calm that is submission.

More reports on tasks and progress so far to follow soon.

-----
Statistics so far (and yes, there might be a very kinky spreadsheet somewhere ):

Start time dare 11/12/20 9:00 AM
Hours plugged since dare 31 hours

Dare hours plugged with M plug: 11 hours
Dare hours plugged with L plug: 17 hours
Dare hours plugged with XL plug: 2 hours
Dare hours plugged with XXL plug: 1 hours

% done for M plug 9.48%
% done for L plug 18.18%
% done for XL plug 5.31%
% done for XXL plug 7.69%
Old 11-13-2020, 08:20 AM   #689
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the update and Glad it is going well. You are very lucky to have this much fun!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 08:30 AM   #690
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
While I woke up in the best possible way, plugged and edged, the rest of the day has been a challenge with work being crazy and people not showing up. I was getting more and more agitated and jumped on the chance to spend some time with Dungeonmaster this afternoon. Submitting to him was exactly what I needed.

Naked, my large plug in my mouth, I prepared my ass for an even larger one--the XXL. Getting it in is always a mindfuck--feeling the cold metal, seeing the size of what will slide into me, it makes me shiver in anticipation and shake while it's happening.

Once it was inside of me, He told me to take my panties he had me stuff in my pussy earlier and replace the plug in my mouth with the soaked fabric. Then I was told to clamp and blindfold myself and kneel on the floor, forehead to the floor, hands spreading my ass. I expected to feel deeply humiliated, but instead I felt myself sink into my submissive mind almost immediately. At first there were a lot of thoughts and sensations, the feeling of the plug and the way I was offering my ass, the sting of the clamps, the fullness and taste in my mouth, the unyielding floor below me, thoughts about the thread and how it got me here, and yes, there were spikes of humiliation and shame, but those were drowned out by everything else. Not once did the world outside what I was doing intrude--no thoughts of work, of everything that still needed to get done.

I sank away deeper into the feeling, and the thoughts faded and the sensations numbed. I just was. Nothing more, nothing less. When the ten minute timer went off, it made me jump, tearing me from a very deep place.

And so, I get to thank you again, especially pain slut joe for this task, for granting me this retreat in the calm that is submission.

More reports on tasks and progress so far to follow soon.

-----
Statistics so far (and yes, there might be a very kinky spreadsheet somewhere ):

Start time dare 11/12/20 9:00 AM
Hours plugged since dare 31 hours

Dare hours plugged with M plug: 11 hours
Dare hours plugged with L plug: 17 hours
Dare hours plugged with XL plug: 2 hours
Dare hours plugged with XXL plug: 1 hours

% done for M plug 9.48%
% done for L plug 18.18%
% done for XL plug 5.31%
% done for XXL plug 7.69%
That was hotter than I ever imagined; so glad I mentioned it, even if late. Thanks so much for sharing such intimacies!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, edging, plugged