Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-10-2011, 05:09 AM   #46
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

great story! i only wish you put longer parts.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:34 AM   #47
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XVIII)

Ben could not sleep. He lay awake pondering, lost in contemplation. He had too many things to think about. Evan's friends had seen him naked and spanked him. He and Evan had showered together, hugged, and kissed. Of course, Ben had had a bit of a crush on his roommate for the longest time, but Evan had always seemed unobtainable. Yet, after admitting to Evan that he was gay, Ben had been given reason to doubt whether Evan was truly straight either. At the very least, Evan seemed somewhat curious about guys. Be that as it may, was Evan actually open to being with a guy, or was he just testing the waters? Were there recent interactions signs of affection or just experimentation?

Ben heard movement across the room as his roommate stirred. Evan must be restless tonight as well. If only Ben could fall asleep in his roommate's arms again. He had loved waking up like that. Ben longed to share a bed with Evan once more.

So much had happened this weekend. Could a relationship possibly emerge between them? They both seemed to enjoy each other's company. They certainly enjoyed the kisses they had recently shared. Ben liked Evan. Could Evan like Ben? Thoughts and feelings continued to bounce around inside Ben's brain as he lay drowsily in bed and finally drifted off to sleep.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:42 AM   #48
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Going good even if I'm not touch of a reader into male-male relationships.

Some of the chapters seem a little short when just over 200 words, however people always want more lol, especially with a story that keeps you entertained

Waits Patiently for more

Love RACHIE (iPod)
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #49
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.

Good job keep going
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #50
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XIX)

Two well-built men stood on either side of the bed. Strong, muscular, and shirtless, they looked down ravenously upon the young boy strapped to the bed, like hungry predators greedily guarding their prey. The boy lay spread-eagle, his hands and feet tied to opposite corners of the bed. He was naked with a blindfold covering his eyes, a gag stuffed securely inside his mouth, and a raging erection clearly visible.

It was Sunday afternoon and Evan had gone to the gym. Ben, left alone in their dorm room, sat in front of his computer. The erotic video was giving him his own erection to take care of. His hand moved up and down, up and down, as Ben imagined that he himself was the defenseless blond twink, tightly bound to the bed at the mercy of two powerful men.

Engrossed by these bondage fantasies, Ben lost track of time and was thus quite startled when he heard the door open behind him as Evan returned, "You do this every time I leave the room?"

Ben blushed as he pulled up his pants, embarrassed to have been caught by his roommate yet again, "Sorry, Evan, I..."

Before Ben could explain, Evan continued, "Don't worry. It's cool. I've done the same thing plenty of times while you were gone."

Ben was relieved to hear these words, but still hurried to zip his pants and close the explicit video, "Maybe so, but you're smart enough not to let me catch you."

"That may be true, but you don't need to stop on my account," replied Evan, the crotch of his own jeans beginning to swell as he pulled up a chair beside Ben, "What were you watching?"

Reluctantly, Ben restarted the video, allowing Evan to see the restrained young lad that was object of his current desires. The image took Evan by surprise, but also piqued his interest.

"Kind of kinky," Evan noted, "You like this sort of thing?"

"Yes," answered Ben meekly, not quite able to determine what his roommate was thinking.

"Well, it's new to me, but I watched some gay stuff for the first time the other day," continued Evan, as he began rubbing himself through his jeans, "It's kind of hot seeing that guy all tied up and vulnerable like that."

Encouraged by Evan's response, Ben unzipped his own pants again, enjoying himself he and his roommate both stared at the computer screen.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #51
phantomoftheopera

please write more!!!!!
phantomoftheopera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #52
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XX)

Thus, Ben and Evan sat beside each other in their dorm room, two horny college students watching as the two burly men in the video abused the helpless boy. As the boy's manhood was forcefully teased and stroked, Ben and Evan both tugged on their own respective boy parts. Their inhibitions faded as each became lost in their own sexual excitement. Their pants and underwear progressed from being first unzipped, then pushed down out of the way around the knees, and finally kicked aside on the floor.

Ben's hand worked up and down along his shaft as he imagined being strapped to his bed and used by controlling strangers. Even better, he pictured himself tied up at the complete and total mercy of Evan. At the same time, Evan, who had never considered himself particularly kinky, found himself recalling how much he had enjoyed spanking Ben. What would it be like to strap another man down and have full control of his body? As his hand yanked vigorously, Evan wished he could try something like that with Ben.

Neither voiced these desires aloud, but their increasingly rapid jerking revealed that each was quite aroused. Evan let out a soft moan as his hand quickened its pace. As Ben looked up from the throbbing rod in Evan's hand to his handsome face, he knew that Evan, like himself, was nearly ready for release. Likewise, Evan could see the frenzied bliss in Ben's eyes. One after another, the two roommates let loose, as an explosion of ecstasy surged through each of their bodies.

Evan let out a sigh and sat back in his chair as a wave of satisfaction flowed through his body.

"Wow," said Ben, equally pleased, which was the only word either could form for a few minutes.

Eventually, Evan responded, "That was great."

"I know," agreed Ben, looking at Evan amorously, "I really like you, Evan."

"I think we both feel the same way," replied Evan eagerly, "I never envisioned myself asking anyone this before, but will you be my boyfriend, Ben?"

"Really, Evan?" asked Ben, with his happy astonishment displayed by the beaming expression on his face, "You caught my attention as soon as we met, but I never expected you would even be remotely interested."

"Neither did I," smiled Ben, "Guess that means it will be new for both of us."

Two weeks ago, Ben would have been terrified by the thought of his roommate walking in on him while he was naked and masturbating once, let alone twice. Likewise, two weeks ago, Evan was not even aware that he could find other guys attractive. Yet, even so, they had now both fallen for one another unmistakably and without doubt.

Ben and Evan hugged one another fondly as they shared an affectionate kiss, both glad to now call the other not simply a roommate, but a boyfriend.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #53
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

nice that it is longer... can't wait to see what even and ben do together.....

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #54
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

This is fantastic! I loved the longer chapter, and I really love the relationship that these two are forming! YAY!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #55
collegeboy

Thanks again for your comments! Part XX concludes the first arc of Ben and Evan's story (College Roommates). The next arc (College Boyfriends) will resume after a brief hiatus. I intend to post the twenty-first chapter at the beginning of July.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #56
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan: College Boyfriends

They were boyfriends. Every time Ben thought about this fact he could scarcely believe it. How could it be true? Yet, it was true nonetheless. They really were boyfriends. During the week which followed their relationship status becoming official, the two were inseparable. They thought about each other every day. They dreamed about each other every night. Any time they were not in class, they were always together. Hitherto, they had been roommates for months without the slightest hint of courtship, but now they were each crazed with infatuation. Of course, they kept their new relationship secret. Neither of them was openly gay. In public, they were still merely roommates and friends; however, in private, they were becoming closer and closer companions.

On the following Friday, James and Logan invited Ben and Evan to join them for another night of poker. As the poker game advanced, neither the events of the previous weekend nor the possibility of further strip games were ever mentioned. The four guys were simply enjoying a normal night of cards and male bonding without the risk of sacrificing any garments.

"So, what did you guys think of the party last night?" James asked, referring to a frat party the previous night at which he had invited the other three to join him.

"It was fun," stated Logan while Ben and Evan nodded in unison, "Some hot sorority girls there."

Logan watched Evan and Ben curiously. Something about the way they acted around one another seemed peculiar. He had noticed it yesterday at the party. They stood a little too close. They gazed at each other a little too long. Even now, he noticed that Ben was staring at Evan. Why were they spending so much time together all of a sudden anyway? They had been roommates all year now, but Evan had never invited Ben to play poker with them until last week. What had changed between them?

"I think those girls are out of your league, Logan," Evan added with a chuckle, which was followed by a laugh from Ben that Logan thought seemed a little too loud.

"Maybe so, but I didn't see you picking up any chicks either," teased Logan.

After they had played a few more hands, Logan asked Evan if he would help him get some drinks for everyone. Once they were alone in the kitchen, Logan decided to confront Evan about his suspicions.

"So, you and Ben seem to be hanging around one another a lot lately. Why is he suddenly at all our parties and poker nights? Before last week, I had hardly met the guy."
Old 07-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #57
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Yay! The next arc is starting. SO pumped for this story to keep going!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #58
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXII)

"It's pretty much unavoidable that we spend time together when we share a dorm," explained Evan, opening the fridge, "Ben's a cool guy, but he can be sort of shy and reserved. I thought hanging out with us might help him be a little more outgoing."

"Don't get me wrong. I like Ben and don't mind having him around, but I have to ask," Logan clarified, raising his eyebrows knowingly, "Are you just giving him a social life, or is there something more?"

Evan hesitated nervously, wondering whether Logan was implying what he thought he was, "What do you mean? We're roommates. We're friends. Don't you and James hang out together?"

"Yeah," answered Logan casually, having learned all he wanted to know from Evan's uncomfortable pause, "I guess so. Anyway, James and Ben are probably wondering where their drinks are."

As Evan and Logan returned to the poker table, James asked mockingly, "What took so long? You guys making out in the kitchen?"

"Of course," deadpanned Logan, "Once Evan disclosed his newfound fascination with guys, our lips were locked liked magnets."

As Ben and Evan exchanged anxious looks, James gave an amused laugh before responding sarcastically, "Get a room, you two."

After playing several more hands, Logan made a suggestion, "Since we're probably about done playing for the night, why don't we raise the stakes for these last couple hands?"

"You mean some kind of penalty for the loser again?" asked James, "That sounds fine to me. I don't plan to lose."
Old 07-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #59
Cookiedare29

Keep up the good work. I love this story so much!!!!
Cookiedare29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:36 AM   #60
gayboi25

Great story! LOOOOOOVE IT!!!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan