Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #46
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Heheee I did it! :3 *blushgrins* sorry it's taken me a couple of days to get back, had to wait for a good time to do it and then things have been a bit busy since.. but anyyyway.. how did i get on?

hehe Nnfff, really enjoyed this one.. I edged for aboouuut.. 4 and a half hours, kept getting reeaall close and then just laying there panting for a couple of minutes before going again for almost the entire time heh <.< i just went until.. as you suggested i just couldn't stand to do any more >< With that done i moved on, got a nice low shelf sorta.. above my bed so i just suctioned my favorite toy - a great big 12" blue ribbed thing modeled on a gryphon - onto it got beneath the thing and gobbled him down :3 Mhuuuuummmm

It was gorgeous imaginig that i was deepthroating and slurping and lapping and sucking on my own wanting cock and it was shooooo hard not to stroke myself more, and to resist the urge to cum too >< Hehe for the distraction of the running i just ran downstairs and back up again (lives on the 7th floor) Needless to say that wore me out a little hehe..

Now.. this next bit was the bit i was all shivery and scared and excited about :s :3 I verrrrrry rarley use my biggest toy (and actually i'm not allowed to use my biggest biggest toy... but i rarley use the biggest toy i am allowed either hehe) It reallllyy stretches me out and fills me up. Hehe It's uhm... <.< Modeled on a dragon.. that is to say.. it's a dragon cock O.o it has a big, almost flared head with a really thick ridged shaft and this sort of bulbous base... the shaft near the bottom and the base... i've only ever taken once or twice, it's just too incredibly big.. taking the head alone makes me whine and grinding and sliding over those ridges extracts howls from me *blushgrin* Nnnff heh. But i set it up on tha bed and got all my bondage stuff ready. Having lubed up plentifully It took a couple of minutes to work the tip and then the rest of the head in, by which point i was already in my spreader bar and had set up the vibes against my balls.

I turned them all on; I had one nestled beneath my orbs and one on top with a larger vibrator sorta stapped against them too.. the whole held together nice and snugly with a few elastic bands.. my balls were at the mercy of the vibes completley. Once they were all on I bound my wrists in a spread eagled fashion as opposed to together (i was on my back.. that being the only way i can really take the toy.. by sitting squatting or pushing onto it.. and i didn't fancy binding my arms together beneath me and felt they'd be too free above... <.< and too close to my cock) so that i just totally couldn't move them.. and then i let myself work down onto the dragon toy's shaft a bit more, let those ridges work in and let the shaft spread me open.. all the while having my balls pounded by the powerful vibrators >< hehe I'm not sure how long i stayed there to be honest :s but i stuck with it as long as i could bear and seem to remember making lots and lots of noise the whole while O.o <.< unnngh hahaa.

But finally it was time to cum, by now i didn't even care if i had to ruin it <.< i think i usually stop all stimulation as i climax anyway heh.. so i unstrapped my wrists and removed the vibes then rode that shaft up and down hard while pumping my cock.. I propbably didn't actually need to touch my cock.. had i been able to bear getting impaled on that toy and having my aching balls vibed for a bit longer i think i'd probably have climaxed anyway >< hehe and a few thrusts from that big dragon and i was completley coating myself heh.. all over my chest and stomach and.. just.. everywhere :3 *blush* felt so awesome to finally get release... i had to get off that toy right away though, couldn't stand it anymore. Hehe.. so i did so and set the dragon to one side before taking the vibes and re binding them to my quickly softening cock.. Once i'd gotten them turned on i think i lasted about 5 minutes, teeth clenched and eyes screwed shut while a bucked and squirmed and humped before ripping them all off >< hahaha

Sooo uhh yea... just laid there passed out in afterglow for about 20 minutes after ^^ hahaaa soo fun, gawd :3 thanks hehee

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:48 AM   #47
J.E.D.

haha ya did really good! I'm surprised the ruined orgasm didn't really "ruin" it for you as much as i'd have hoped. I guess it depends on the person, but when i do it, it kills how much it doesnt satisfy me when i cum. it's maddening.

Bravo, Pet Phoenix, bravo!

Oh and Gryphon and Dragon based dildos? ... Somebody's been on bad-dragon..... ;D

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

Any questions? I've got answers.

19/m
J.E.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:01 AM   #48
J.E.D.

If you're still taking dares, I have some more ideas. :|

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

19/m
Old 06-24-2011, 02:38 AM   #49
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hehe oh yea! :3 I'd really appreciate some more hahaa andd yea *blush* <3 bad dragon hehe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 06-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #50
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Ok, erm ok this is prooooobably going to be really shit, because it came to me late at night a few days ago, and I can only half remember it, and things that happen late at night are usually crap unless its orgasms or my story but never mind! Ima go for it.

Get some squares of paper, and start writing on these bits of paper as many of your toys as you want to write down. As may or as few as you want, but more than six (see why i decided to use this one to trial on you, other than your awesomeness and epic reports) fold all the bits of paper up so you dont know which is which. and put them all in a hat or tub or thing to be like a tombola.

Now- roll a dice, and the number you roll is the amount of "tombola tickets"/ toys you have to use in the space of an hour to cum 4 times.

Please report back and be all critical of this cos i still cant tell if its good or not.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #51
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Woooowww O.O Hehehehe >< Okay.. this was gonna be an interesting one, first off Thanks Shadows!!! ^^ really liked the idea :3

Okay, so, how did i get on? Let's talk about the toys first shall we? haha ohh, i think i might uhmm <.< >.> have cheated a little on the toys, i gathered you literally just meant like, sex toys as in cocks and plugs and things, as opposed to things like.. vibrating bullets and estim kits and stuff :P so that i was going to have to be riding the toys to climax for the most part. But anyway, here's a little info on the toys i picked out:

Glass toy - a nice 7" wavy curvy glass toy, chosen because it's made me cum in the past if i fuck myself with it nice and fast.

Vixen - this ones a special one O.o *blush* and uber realisitc toy, modelled after a dog cock, something like 11" long with a 7" or 8" shaft before a lovley big infltabale 'knot' near the base. Feel free to quiz me on dog anatomy if you don't know what that is I chose it for similar reasons to the glass toy and that knot can just feel amazing, mhurrrr.

Vibe - Haha, i pcked this one cause i thought i could be sneaky with it, it's just a really nice powerful cock shaped vibrator, but if i got to choose it then i was gonna hold it and stroke it against my cock to cum.

Gryphon - Gryphon cock! ^^ O.o :3 haha biig, gently ridged shaft wich i love riding, gently ridged tip which pokes at some awesome spots, and a masssive knot that makes me squeal when i take it when i squeeze down on it :3 it's made me cum loads of times in the past.

Ridgeback - The big one.... Literally the biggest of my toys i'm actually permitted to use O.o :3 haha, a very large, heavily ridged dragon cock that merley taking and sliding down the shaft of makes me squeal and cum

Sheath - hahahaa thiisss is where i think i cheated, :P cause while i'd definitley class this as a sex toy with the others, it's a sheath that slips over your cock and makes you into the shape off uhhmm.. *blush* ah- uhh.. canine.. hehe :P it's a bit like a fleshlight on the inside and its gooorgeous for stroking with ;-)

Okay, so there's all the toys i chose, now for the dare itself. I went on random.org, haha i was really excited and stuff when i was writing the toys on the paper and folding them up, i wondered how many i'd get and didn't know whether i was hoping for toys i'd enjoy more, or toys that would make me cum easier O.o haha, i knew this was going to be very ahrd for me beacause, well, as you can probably gather from some of my other posts.. once i've cum once, that's fairly game ending for me, i don't get along with repeated cumming all that well, and only rarley do i want anal play once i have cum ><

Soo aanyway, rolled the dice.... O.O *Drummmrroooooollllllll* 6! lol, i got 6... i thought >< haha, all of them? thats no fun, wonder what i'd get if i roll again... 6! >< again maybe? 6! ghaa, what.... 1 >< Haha alllriiight allright, i got 6 *grabs all six toys and moves to the bed where i was already all set up and stuff ^^*

Mhumm, i went with gryphon first ;-) i wanted to save my aces - ridgeback and the sheath, for when the going was going to be harder, the more i came i knew it was going to be harder and harder to cum again. Hehe so i lubed up, and was a little bit ambitions for gryphon's size; slid down too quick on the shaft and had to pause to let myself adjust and the discomfort to abate. hehe I quickly got to riding him nice and firmly though, kneeling on the bed with him on a little board for something to push against, riding up and down steadily, sliding him out to the tip and then pushing and squeezing down, feeling that knot threaten to spread me out niice and big mhurrr.... hehe i rode faster and faster. Oh, another presumption on my part is that i wasn't allowed to just take a toy and paw off? It seemed to be the case that i needed very much to 'use' the toy to cum ;-) but it wasn't 100% clear, but anyway, so i was avoiding pawing.. I've got quite a bit of practice at this with Gryph and so i rode him for a bit letting him hit all the right spots and drive me up there, then finally i was pushing down on his knot, gasping and whining as it strecthed me out wide, then the intense shudder of pleasure as it slips inside.. only to yowl again softly as i pull straight back up off the knot and then take it again, begin knotting myself firmly, mhummphhh.. 30 seconds of that and my cock was quivering, another few pumps and I came in a fountain everywhere, it felt shoooooo incredible. Hehe and i'd only taken something like 10 of my 60 minutes ^^

After i came i got off the toy pretty quick, can never stay on them after *blush* hehe :3 nnngh. I needed like a 10 minute rest before i even wanted to think about cumming again, next i opted to go straight for ridgeback... i was faiiiirrrrly certain i wasn't going to manage all 4 times.. not with the toys alone, not after cumming that recently heh :P Ridgeback was awesome but after about 5 minutes of working him in and then another 5 minutes of gently riding him, it didn't feel like even he was going to be able to make me cum again, on another day, i think i might have managed it. But not then, I rode him harder and quicker and if i could ride him hard enough then he would probably make me cum again, but Nhunnngh *shivers* i can't ride that much on my own not without some almight encouragement and mega horninesss nngh. I gave up after a while and took a small breather, before slipping on the sheath and working myself back up to a second climax with still something like.. 10 or 15 minutes to spare. laid sprawled there panting for most of the rest of the time i think >< Haha

Okaaayy so a fairly lame attempt, kinda deserving of punishment there, heh, i think i was maybe too eager with the toys or something.. should maybe have tried to cum with the vibe first then use one of the big toys or something or .. I dunno >< hahaa It was reallly fun anyway

I think it's a brilliant idea, one further thing that i wasn't clear on.. was did i have to use 'all' of the toys the dice gave me, or would it have been acceptable, were i granted say.. 4 toys.. to use one of them to cum 4 times? I think if you clear up those areas i've asked about or added in dice rolls for them and for perhaps how many times you cum and the time period.. then it could be made into a really awesome dice dare!

scat, worship, family
Old 07-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #52
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

I've decided to come up with a new one!

Sort every sex toy you own out on a table. Assort them from largest to smallest. Take a good long time looking at them and remembering the experiences you've had with them.

Now attempt the recreat the best experience again!

NOTE: If the experience was from this theread do the 2nd best ect.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #53
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Thank you so much for doing the one I gave you, and for the criticisms of where i need to clear it up a bit. And as usual your reports are just amazing. I really did enjoy reading it. A lot.

Cant believe you used the ridgeback though! I swear ive seen that on google and if i even tried it would prolly end up putting my insides on my outside to accomodate for it. May just be i am amazed you can actually use it.

Im glad you seemed to have fun even if you didnt manage to complete it. Will try and think of something you can do as "punishment" (dont really like calling it a punishment since you tried so hard to do it and punishment sounds like a bad thing. Especially when i hadnt realised how hard it would be) at some other point since I have choir like... now.

I guess I will just give you more things to entertain yourself with.

Thanks again.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #54
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
Thank you so much for doing the one I gave you, and for the criticisms of where i need to clear it up a bit. And as usual your reports are just amazing. I really did enjoy reading it. A lot.

Cant believe you used the ridgeback though! I swear ive seen that on google and if i even tried it would prolly end up putting my insides on my outside to accomodate for it. May just be i am amazed you can actually use it.

Im glad you seemed to have fun even if you didnt manage to complete it. Will try and think of something you can do as "punishment" (dont really like calling it a punishment since you tried so hard to do it and punishment sounds like a bad thing. Especially when i hadnt realised how hard it would be) at some other point since I have choir like... now.

I guess I will just give you more things to entertain yourself with.

Thanks again.
Hahahaha :3 yeaaaa <.< ridgeback took a lot of work to get up there and well.. like i say He's quite an eyewatering stretch hehe. Mmm thanks my dear ^^ enjoy choir and i look forward to it. I'm glad you thought i made a good attempt at it

And hahaa, woow Mountian Man, :3 hehee that's a nice one ^^ gawd, i can't think what my best ever experience with them is O.o haha, I'll do this a little later, it will be very interesting hehee i've never really stopped to think about times gone by with my toys.

scat, worship, family
Old 07-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #55
J.E.D.

Default It's been a long tiiiiime....

Hey sorry it took so long! Anyway here we go, another task for the dude with idle hands!

First, please comment on my Can I cum thread, I know it's not ver polite to have somebody do this as part of a dare, but I would like to cum, so, you know.... AAANNNYYWAAAYYYY...,

After that, I would like you to grab that E-Stim kit you got and get nekkid! Now that you're nude holding an electronic device (much how I am when the delivery man comes to the door), I would like you to tie your self to that spreader bar of yours, and get in a somewhat comfortable position and be sure you have some way to tie up your hands really well, so that it's a bit difficult to get out of. Now I heard from one of your posts on here that you can use that e-stim to get your self on the edge and keep you there for a long time, so I'd like you to set it up for that. Get it to a setting where it stimulates your cock really well, but makes it difficult to go over the edge, but in a way that it will ofr sure make you cum in a while. If you can, toss a nice, comfortable dildo in your ass as well, just to liven things up a bit. Now tie up your hands nice and tight and let the estim do it's work. Now, there's a goal to all of this, so don't worry...

What I want you to do is see how long you can last without cumming! I want you to use all of your strength and willpower to not cum for as long ass you can, just hold it all in and try and try and try not to orgasm.
Why? Well, silly, because after you cum, you have to stay on the estim for another HOUR.

That's right, a good, old-fashioned American HOUR. (You can do a Europe hour too, but that's not as fun). Now the hard part of this dare is actually staying on the dildo and estim for the whole hour. As I've noticed from a few other posts by you, you can't stay on a dildo, or keep vibrators on you, or just plain have any stimulation after you orgasm...

So I think this is a good dare, not for it's originality or it's complex-ness, but for it's true difficulty. I want to see how you do on this, and would hope you can break one of your personal records for most orgasms done without a break from stimulation!

Now, if ya can't finish the task then you get a punishment, and I won't be nice about it! So really try for this one. I'd like to see how you do! Heheheh..

19/m
Old 07-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #56
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

This is partially in response to your thread asking for some 'heavy bondage', but I thought it might also be appropriate here.

For this you will need:
1. Bonjela, I think you called it. Over here in the US it’s called Orajel. It is intended to put on your gums to relieve tooth pain. If there is an ‘extra strong’ version, use that
2. Some liquid dish soap (your new lube)
3. Nipple clamps or clothespins. My favorites are ‘Japanese Clover Clamps’, use those if you have them. Otherwise, clamps or clothespins that are connected with chain or heavy string. (I know you are a good improviser, so this shouldn’t be too hard)
4. A gag
5. Something to tie your balls with, ball stretcher, parachute, something home-made
6. Cuffs on one or both ankles and your dominant hand/wrist
7. A butt plug of your choosing, one that will let you know it is in (quite uncomfortable), but not enough to make you cum just from it being in
8. Your special stool or a chair

What you will do: of course you need to be naked for this! Put the gag in. Orajel (bonjela or similar) needs a few minutes to start working (read the package). So you are going to apply this liberally to your hard cock, especially the head. While it is numbing you, it's time for the bondage. Using a generous portion of nice minty toothepaste OR some slightly diluted liquid peppermint castile enema soap? (Love the way you don't give me ideas.) as lube, shove the butt plug where it goes. I know that you know where that is.

Sit on your stool (or the chair), tie your balls and attach them to one (or both) ankle cuffs. The only reason to do one ankle is to have a foot free to help keep your balance and not fall off the stool. Attaching both ankles is preferable, but it is your choice. Wouldn’t want you falling off the stool and getting hurt, would we?

Put on the nipple clamps, and run a chain or rope over your shoulder (or a pulley hanging above you, you get the idea), attaching the clamps to your wrist, as far up your back as you can manage. Remember, this is your dominant hand we are immobilizing. You get to use your non-dominant hand later on.

So, let’s review. We have your cock getting numb, your feet connected to your balls, so if you don’t hold them up it pulls on your balls, and your good hand behind you connected to your tits, so you either hold your hand up or pull on your nipples. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, you are gagged, too. And if you lose your balance, who knows what could happen??

Now for the fun part. Using your free hand, the one you say you are no good at pawing with, masturbate, jack-off, spank the monkey, whatever you want to call it; just do it until you orgasm. With the orajel, this might take a while. I’m going to be nice here; you do not have to ruin the orgasm! In fact, you are going to do just the opposite. Once you have cum, keep jacking. Keep going until you have cum a second time. Only then may you release yourself from your bondage and clean up.

Well, there it is. I hope you have as much fun doing it as I have had dreaming it up. Pics on Kinktalk or a video somewhere of all this would be a bonus.

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.

Last edited by Billyboy; 07-10-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:19 AM   #57
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

O.O...................

*squeak*?

scat, worship, family
Old 07-09-2011, 03:50 AM   #58
J.E.D.

Heheh, Nice!

Hey, Pet Phoenix, you arn't going to take a break between mine and that one are you? Hahhaha!

19/m
Old 07-09-2011, 03:57 AM   #59
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

>< Hahahahaha *whimper* nhunffff... ohh *squirm* is dishsoap even safe to use? O.o <.< >.> that sounds... nnggh.. but don't they say you should avoid leaving it on you for if you have sensetive or damaged skin? is it safe to go inside? mhumph

scat, worship, family
Old 07-09-2011, 03:59 AM   #60
J.E.D.

Actually I don't think it is.... Not to ruin a good dare Billyboy, but safety first! Just add a couple ,ore things to the task! >

19/m

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, request, submissive, task