Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-15-2011, 05:59 PM   #46
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

It's great to see you writing again Leo, and wow what a writer you are! I find myself hanging onto every word, you have a true talent, but we already knew that

Glad you are sharing it with us all again xx

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #47
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This is excellent, it is very well written.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #48
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone

The next part will be coming soon!

Remember if you want PM notifications of each new part, just say so and I'll be happy to add you for personal notifications for each new addition.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-21-2011 at 06:40 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #49
katebabe21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone

The next part will be coming soon!

Remember if you want PM notifications of each new part, just say so and I'll be happy to add you for personal notifications for each new addition.
could i get a PM? can't wait for the next part

Not looking for a master. Please don't ask.
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:56 PM   #50
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by katebabe21 View Post
could i get a PM? can't wait for the next part
Of course I already have you on my spammy list of people to spam That goes for anyone else that already asked; I'll just keep spamming you for each new part unless you ask to be removed

Part 5 will be up later today or tomorrow.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-21-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #51
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 5. Business

5. Business

‘You want me to what?’

‘Masturbate,’ Katie said. ‘Over me. Now. Let me hear you moan.’

As if to get me started, Katie thrust her chest further forward, her hands gripping her breasts, massaging them through the bikini top. she closed her eyes, parting her lips to suck in a quiet gasp, pleasure shining clearly across her face.

‘Just imagine these are your hands,’ Katie murmured softly. ‘Imagine it’s you doing this to me.’

With that last, Katie’s fingers closed in to pinch her nipples through her top, her fingers twisting them. She slowly opened her eyes, letting out a little moan.

It was just the tiniest of moans, almost silent, but it was more than enough to get me started.

Red faced and wondering when the air of the bus had become so hot, I reached down and unfastened the top button of my baggy jeans.

Katie watched every move I made, yet her eyes looked oddly unfocused as she continued to play with her nipples through her bikini top.

Another button unfastened. Almost enough for me to get my fingers in easily. It had to be enough to allow Katie to see the childish blue and white striped panties I had on beneath.

‘Good girl,’ Katie whispered.

“Good girl.” Sarah had said that to me, too. I decided I really liked hearing it.

My skin prickled with heat all along my shoulders and down my arms. Short of breath, I undid the last two buttons of my jeans, pulling the fly wide open. With my eyes locked on Katie’s, I moved one hand to the waistband of my panties, and then found my way down beneath it.

As I slid my way down through the soft mess of dark curls beneath, I found myself wondering what Katie’s pubic hair looked like. Was it dark like mine, or as pale as her eyebrows, a silky blonde treat? I wondered if I’d ever get to see for myself.

Soon, I promised myself. I’ll dare her to flash her pussy, or something. Somehow, I don’t care how. I have to see.

I slid my fingers further down, leaning back in my seat for easier access, thrusting my hips up at Katie slightly. I shuddered as I traced fingertip lines over my lower lips, not daring to touch my clit just yet. But my lips were wet with my juices, and as my fingers slid back up through my slit, I knew I couldn’t keep myself from the pleasure for long. I looked back up at Katie, staving off the moment.

Katie was watching me with wide eyes, her fingers frozen gripping her nipples tight. She was so beautiful that I felt like I’d explode. I wanted to. I wanted to rub my clit fast and orgasm screaming her name. Katie, in turn, looked as if she were about to jump over the seat and maul me. The expression on her face could definitely only be described as hungry. It was as if we’d both forgotten that we were on a bus in the middle of the day. It was lucky that there were no other passengers aboard to see what we were up to, to see the way she licked her lips, the way I bit mine as I looked up at her.

My fingers trailed their way back up, two shifting the hood of my clit to allow my middle finger to slide right over my super sensitive button directly.

Sensation screamed through me, jolting electric down through my thighs, climbing fire up through my belly. I sucked in a quick breath as the pleasure coursed through my body, then before I could even think to stop myself, I let out a low moan.

‘That’s what I wanted to hear,’ Katie practically purred. ‘Keep going.’

I wasn’t too sure how much I could keep rubbing and keep myself quiet, but the time for sensible decisions was long since past. I began rubbing slow circles on my clit, letting go of the hood to help dull the sensation just a little - I was way too sensitive to be rubbing it directly - pressing myself back against the seat, my head lolled back.

I was having trouble focusing on Katie watching me; all of my attention was being consumed with the fuzzy warmth of her presence and the thrill of desire and pleasure coursing through me. My eyes did at least manage to register her reassuring smile, prompting me on. I bit down hard on my bottom lip, panting for breath as I played with myself for this amazing girl.

As I began to rub my clit faster, Katie suddenly looked up and away from me, peering out the window. The sudden movement broke through the haze of pleasure clouding my mind, and her next words shattered it.

‘This is our stop,’ Katie said, grinning at me. ‘Button up fast!’

She hopped up to her feet and pressed the buzzer to notify the driver we needed to get off, and was already walking down the aisle to the door before I’d even gotten my jeans buttoned up.

My clothes felt incredibly restricting as I hurried up the aisle after her, too tight and hot, damp with sweat and pussy juices. Red faced and feeling far too inconspicuous - even though Katie was the one now only in a bikini top - I mumbled my thanks to the driver and rushed off the bus behind Katie, eager to get out into the open air.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-16-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #52
olivedivon
Account Banned

Default amazing

so amazing and sexy! keep going

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:01 AM   #53
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

haha poor Kate she thought she had one up on her
Old 04-17-2011, 05:26 AM   #54
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Yay leo you rock!!!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:43 AM   #55
Xrider

Very nice story.
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:51 AM   #56
owlart
getDare Devil

Superb writing Leo! Thanks.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #57
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

brillaint writing

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #58
katebabe21

this is amazing! Keep it going please!
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #59
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

as ive already told you <3 amazing, love it and can't wait to keep reading

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #60
Simp

Whoa, now you've gone and made me feel bad about my writing skills.

Also

I sense a disturbance in my pants.
Simp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk