Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-26-2015, 02:39 AM   #46
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 14

Please don't stop, please don't stop, Kate prayed silently as they neared the school, her stomach lurched as the car slowed and stopped by the sidewalk.
"Out you get Kate, time for your morning exercise" fuck, she had to walk past the middle school again, she was really hoping Jade would let her stay in the car until they got to the college, and in those fucking heels this time, reluctantly she opened the door and stepped out into the heat.
She didn't feel quite as exposed this morning, although her jiggling tits that were trying to spill out of her top and the ultra tight pants that were showing off her ass to perfection were getting lots of admiring glances. The heels added a sexy sway to her hips and slowed down her progress at the same time, making sure she couldn't hurry past the school as she desperately wanted to.
She recognised many of the faces from the day before, and many of them recognised her, less shocked, more amused this morning, she was followed by calls and whistles, from some of the teenage students, and murmured comments of contempt from some of the moms as they watched her shimmy past, she knew there was an element of jealousy in some of them. She could see many people glancing down at the padlock on her belt, she could hear it rattle on the buckle of the belt as she walked, she desperately wished she had a longer top that covered it, but Jade wasn't going to give her a break.
She prayed she didn't stumble and fall, her calves were burning with the effort already and her toes were being crushed in the tight shoes, she only wore heels on special occasions and she'd never had any as high as this. She got past the school with only a couple of trips that she managed to recover from and stay on her feet. In more and more pain, the gates to the college still seemed a mile away. She felt like a thousand eyes were following her sexy ass as it wriggled down the street, she could feel the pants being pulled up between her cheeks, she might as well be fucking naked she thought to herself.
She made it to the side door and entered the building, only the stairs to negotiate and she'd be in her classroom, she was aware of a few students hanging back and following her, she knew they'd be following her up the stairs, enjoying the view. She couldn't wait, it was nearly nine, taking a deep breath she hurried up the stairs, followed by the sound of footsteps and sniggers close behind her.
As she sat down she felt the pressure starting to build in her bladder, the water was starting to make its presence known, fuck, she would normally have a piss before the first lesson of the morning. The class was starting to fill now, she was conscious of her full round tits that were being displayed so well by the tiny top and wished she could cover up, the eyes of every student coming in were drawn to them, the boys just stared with big grins on there faces, she could tell many of the girls were jealous of her sexy full mature figure, especially the later developers.
She couldn't get away with hiding behind her desk for another day, she needed to teach the class properly, despite feeling exposed and self conscious she had to stand up and get on with it, there were lots of murmurs, especially when she had her back to the class to write on the board, but they settled down eventually and she started to relax slightly by the end of the lesson.
As the students left she sighed with relief, trying to ignore her bladder she closed her eyes, she had twenty minutes before the next class and wanted to rest. No such luck though, Jade and Candice entered the room just as the last student left.
"Wake up skank" Jade said, Kate was snapped back to reality as her eyes opened.
They walked behind her desk and sat on the edge of it, one either side of Kate, she felt vulnerable and helpless as the two cruel girls looked down at her, obviously intent on tormenting her.
Candice picked up Kates bag from the floor and started going though it, Kate tensed as she did, she wanted to snatch it back and tell her to fuck off, but all she could do was sit there and watch. Candice pulled out a lipstick and pulled the top off.
"Pucker up bitch, lets make you look beautiful" She said, looking down at Kate's terrified face.
"Well?" she said when Kate remained frozen.
Reluctantly Kate pursed her lips and waited for Candices attention.
"That's better" Candice said and proceeded to apply the lipstick, once her lips were covered she extended the application until her mouth was a grotesque caricature, she looked like a clown. Candice then pulled out an eyebrow pencil and drew some ludicrously thick extended and raised eyebrows on Kates face.
Jade burst out laughing "Oh you look so sexy Kate, I think Candice has found her vocation, she'll make a great makeup artist"
Candice pulled a small mirror out of Kates bag and held it up in front of her "What do you think?"
"V-Very beautiful Goddess, thank you" she wanted to scream, she looked fucking ridiculous, she couldn't spend the day like this, she just couldn't.
Jade put a bottle of water on the desk in front of her, it was half a litre "You need to stay hydrated Kate, drink up"
"No plea..................Yes Madam Jade" Jades expression told her that any argument was pointless, she opened the bottle and gulped it down under Jades watchful gaze.
It was nearly time for the next class, Candice was in this one and she made her way around the desk and took a seat at the front.
"Later Candice" Jade said as she made her way to the door. She turned to Kate "Be good skank, Candice will be keeping an eye on you"
Candice just sat there smiling, resting her chin on her clasped hands. Students were starting to come in now, some just stared incredulously, others couldn't contain their laughter. At least her makeup was taking attention away from her tits she thought with a groan.
The atmosphere in the class was intolerable, they were openly laughing at her, she tried to exercise her authority "OK, settle down everyone" she said as firmly and confidently as she could. The class became quieter and Kate stood up to start writing some notes on the board.
Just as she started to write her phone beeped, she new better than to ignore it and turned it on, Candice had left a message "Shut the fuck up cunt, sit down and be quiet". Kate went cold, she was helpless, she couldn't even teach now as this fucking brat wasn't going to let her, she just sat back in her chair, defeated.
"Ok, read your text books for the rest of the lesson" she said, her voice cracking, looking at Candice for approval, but Candice had already swung around and was talking to someone behind her. All she could do was watch as the class just started to chat amongst themselves in small groups, she could hear the sniggers that accompanied the glances in her direction, they obviously had no idea what was going on, but they could tell this once confident and slightly scary teacher was now totally incapable of controlling the class, something they were going to take full advantage of.
The lesson came to an end and the students drifted off to lunch, Kate just watched them leave and realised Candice was still sitting there.
"Come on cunt, lets have lunch" she said, standing up.
Kate was really hoping to just hide in the classroom over lunch break, obviously Candice had other ideas "Yes Goddess" she said with a sigh.
"Awww, cheer up bitch, the days half over" Candice joked, it was the second half of the day that worried Kate though, her bladder was uncomfortably full, she'd been squirming in her chair for most of the lesson, the last period of the day would be in the assembly hall where she was due to do a presentation to the final year students about career opportunities.
Candice led the way, strolling off towards the canteen, leaving Kate to teeter along on her heals, trying to keep up, if she fell too far behind Candice would turn around and glare at her until she caught up a bit, then carry on, listening to Kate's stilettos clicking on the floor behind her.
The incredulous stares that her ridiculous clown makeup were getting made her cheeks feel like they were on fire, she was shaking and sweating with embarrassment, of course her clothes and heels didn't go unnoticed either. As they walked into the busy canteen she felt like she wanted to die, the noisy room, filled with about two hundred students chatting and eating lunch slowly fell silent as they started to notice the bizarre sight that had just entered. She wanted to turn and run, to disappear and never come back to this place, gradually the noise in the room returned, now there was an atmosphere of excitement though, she knew she was the only topic of conversation right now, she heard groups bursting into fits of laughter, obviously at some joke or other that someone had made about her.
Candice leaned over to her "Well, get up there and buy us some lunch" with that she gave her a firm push in the back and Kate forced herself to walk to the counter on shaking legs.
Candice let Kate pick what she wanted to eat, not that she felt like eating anything and put a litre bottle of water on her tray "You look hot Kate, you're sweating, got to keep you hydrated" she said as she did so.
When Kate had paid for their two lunches Candice said "Get over to your colleagues and sit down, I'll be watching you, that water better be all gone before you leave" she strolled off to sit with Jade and Scott and a couple of other friends.
Kate just wanted to cry, fuck fuck fuck, repeated in her head as she approached the table with the other teachers, they were all watching her, confused, not knowing what to think of her strange behaviour.
She sat down on a chair at the corner of the table, as far away from the rest of them as she could get and kept her head down. The teachers were glancing at each other awkwardly, no one knowing what to say, everyone avoiding the elephant in the room. As Kate sipped the water, trying to ignore the pressure in her bladder, Mrs Williams leant over towards her "Are....Are you OK dear?" she asked nervously, she was almost scared to hear the answer. Mrs Williams was about fifty and had been at the school for more than twenty years, she was quite motherly towards the newer teachers, always there to help out if anyone was having problems.
Kate turned, forcing a thin smile onto her lips "Yes, fine thank you" she managed, voice shaky and weak. Then she turned back to her tray and prayed no one spoke to her again, she felt like she'd break down in tears if they did. Every time she glanced up she saw several people holding there phones up to take a picture, she was going to be famous, she knew it.
Finally she managed to finish the water, that really was the last thing her poor body needed. Standing up she turned to leave, she'd forgotten about the damn heels momentarily and she stumbled, nearly landing on the floor but managing to catch herself on the side of the table. FUCK, she screamed silently inside as fits of laughter filled the room and her cheeks exploded into fire again, as quickly as her shaky legs could manage she made her way to the exit, all too aware of the tight pants riding right up between her ass cheeks to give everyone a perfect view.
When she got back to the classroom she sank into the chair and crossed her legs, her bladder was full to bursting already and she had nearly four more hours before it was time to leave, she had no idea when or if Jade planned to let her pee, she put her head in her hands, she'd never felt so helpless, she even put her hands on the belt and started tugging and clawing at it futilely, but she knew there was no way it was coming off without Jade being able to tell.
She noticed a small dark spot on the crotch where she'd leaked a few drops of pee, fuck, any leaks would be spotted a mile away......

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 05:10 AM   #47
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Really an awesome Story. Cant wait to read more of her adventures
Old 07-26-2015, 05:14 AM   #48
Dice7
getDare Addict

Kinda don't get why she doesn't just go to the police, she's being raped. Hope she gets her revenge anyway, right now I'm feeling less turned on and more sorry!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 09:37 AM   #49
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Kinda don't get why she doesn't just go to the police, she's being raped. Hope she gets her revenge anyway, right now I'm feeling less turned on and more sorry!
Hope she gets revenge.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 09:51 AM   #50
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This is the first time I've written anything about a non consensual scenario, I usually stick to more consensual stuff, so there's going to be an element of being forced against her will.
Its a blackmail scenario though, rather than a kidnapping type thing where she's physically forced to do things, she's free to walk away and accept the personal and financial cost of that. But I understand that non consensual stuff isn't for everyone.
Its just an erotic fantasy so its not really intended to be that realistic, but I do try and keep things at least feasible, but yes, in real life she'd probably got to the police, although that probably wouldn't turn out too well for her either.

I wasn't planning to go down the revenge route with this story, although that could be interesting. I've touched a bit on her confused feelings about some of the things she's being forced to do, especially with regards to Scott, and I've hinted at her dissatisfaction with her current life with her husband.
If I carry on the story for long enough then Kate's life will end up very different, and she'll be more content with it, I don't intend to leave her with her life ruined. But it's going to get worse for her before it gets better.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 07-26-2015, 09:56 AM   #51
Dice7
getDare Addict

Can understand her conflicting feelings, but things like not seeing her kids for days and surely being on the edge of dismissal at work would in my mind push her towards fighting for freedom. But interesting to see how it turns out anyway!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:03 AM   #52
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Can understand her conflicting feelings, but things like not seeing her kids for days and surely being on the edge of dismissal at work would in my mind push her towards fighting for freedom. But interesting to see how it turns out anyway!
I sort of wish I hadn't included the kids at the start of the story now, but I'll work around that.
I have a plan with regards the possible dismissal issue

Stories

Old 07-27-2015, 03:43 AM   #53
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 15

As the first lesson of the afternoon started Kate was fidgeting and squirming in her chair, the strain on her bladder was becoming intolerable and it was almost impossible to focus on the lesson she was supposed to be giving. She stayed in her seat with her legs pressed together tightly until she was forced to get up to write something on the board, this was agony and she shuffled from foot to foot, crossing her legs and squirming she felt like any lapse in concentration and she'd start to leak.
As the end of the lesson approached she felt like she was about to lose control as she stood there, she let out an audible groan and she doubled over slightly, pushed her hand to her pussy. The class, that was already rowdy and excited because of the strange behaviour of their once reserved, conservative teacher, began to question her, asking if she was OK, a couple of them even came up to the front to see if they could help. This was the last thing she needed and she was thankful that the lesson ended and she dismissed them, assuring them she was OK.
She had to try and get Jade to release her, she was on the verge of wetting herself and knew she couldn't last for the next two hours, she had to do a presentation soon, just the thought of this filled her with panic.
She picked up her phone and typed a message "Please Madam Jade, I beg you, please may I be unlocked so I can pee Madam? I can't hold it any longer" with her heart pounding she hit send.
The message was read almost immediately, Kate sat there with her hand clamped between her legs, she stared at the screen intently, praying silently to herself, please answer, please answer, the helplessness she felt having to submit to this cruel bitch was intense, she could feel a small damp patch spread over the crotch of the pants, she wasn't sure if that was pee though.
"FUCK......ANSWER YOU BITCH", she shouted out loud, sitting in the empty classroom staring at her phone, gripping it tight and shaking it, the frustration was unbearable.
It was no good, she had to try and find her, she got up and tottered out into the hall, taking tiny little steps, she wanted to run to find her, but she daren't take bigger strides, the pain and cramps in her stomach were getting worse. Fuck, where's she going to be? She'd try the area behind the main building where their were a few tables and benches, she was sure she'd seen her hanging around out there a few times.
As she turned the corner she was struggling, sweating and trying to suppress moans of desperation, there she was, with Candice and four other girls, they were sitting on a couple of benches facing each other, she could hear chatting and laughing as she approached. One by one they noticed her and stopped talking, some of them hadn't seen her yet today and they stared, open mouthed at the ridiculous clown like figure tottering towards them. Her face burned and she could feel sweat running between her shoulder blades, as she got to the group of girls and stool there in the middle of them between the benches she'd never felt so vulnerable.
"Please Jade, may I have a word" She said quietly, her eyes imploring Jade to come away from the group so she could talk to her.
Jade just sat there for a moment, then she held out a bottle of water she had with her "You look thirsty Miss, have a drink"
"No...." Jades eyebrows shot up and she glared at Kate, she reluctantly took the bottle and gulped a mouthful of water from it, hoping that was enough to satisfy her, she handed the bottle back "T-Thank you Jade" she managed.
"Please Jade" she said, stepping away from the group and gesturing for Jade to follow, Jade waited for a minute before standing up and sauntering up to her, they were a few feet away from the group.
"What is it skank?" Jade said in a not too quiet voice, Kates eyes darted to the others to see if they had heard, Candice was just grinning at her, knowing exactly what was going on, the others had started to talk amongst themselves again.
"Please Madam Jade, I can't hold it any more, I'm going to pee, please unlock my belt so I can use the bathroom Madam" she said as loudly as she dared.
"Kate, if you message me and ask me something and I don't reply, don't you think you've already got your fucking answer?" Jade said sternly, fixing Kate with her gaze.
"But Madam..." "Not another fucking word you stupid cunt" Jade interrupted.
Kate stopped and stood there, head bowed, she new it was hopeless "Now turn around and fuck off, if your not gone in five seconds you'll be finishing the rest of this" she said, waving the half full water bottle in front of her, then she turned and walked back to her friends and sat back down on the bench.
Kate just turned and made her way back to her classroom, it was nearly time for the presentation she was going to be doing in the assembly hall and she needed to get her notes. She desperately tried to ignore the pressure in her bladder but it was impossible, she looked down at the small dark patch that was covering her camel toe and cringed, it was so obvious, the rest of the afternoon was going to be a long humiliating torture.
As she was sorting the papers she was going to need her phone beeped, she jumped and a small trickle of pee escaped, fuck, she said to herself, she was learning to fear that damn phone already. She picked it up and read the message "Keep your phone in front of you, we'll all be in there watching you, don't try and ignore us, and take a bottle of water to the podium with you" Kate knew the chances of surviving the afternoon were slim.
Making her way to the assembly hall Kate hardly even noticed the stares, laughter and comments now, so focused was she on the pain in her bladder and the effort it took to keep control of it, she'd almost forgotten the ridiculous makeup she was wearing.
Kate was the first one to speak, giving a short speech on the career opportunities available to someone with a degree in American history.
As she made her way onto the stage you could cut the atmosphere in the room with a knife, the room was filled with murmuring excited students, it seemed to be a sea of phones facing her, everyone wanted a picture of the bizarre spectacle. She put the papers, her phone and the water bottle down on the podium, just an angled plinth mounted on a thin wooden support, nothing to hide behind at all.
Looking down at the plinth she noticed one of her tits had almost managed to work its way out of the top, her nipple was half exposed, she quickly adjusted herself, tucking it back in again, there was nothing she could do to hide the damp material that clung to and highlighted every contour of her pussy though.
She started to address the students, her head swimming in humiliation and fear, the pain and effort of keeping her tortured bladder under control was almost too much.
After a couple of minutes of reading her notes, her voice shaking and weak, a message appeared on her phone "Drink bitch" she picked up the bottle in a trembling hand and took a small sip of water, she tried to carry on.
Again and again the message appeared "Drink" "Drink" "Drink" sometimes it was from Jade, sometimes Candice, they were sitting next to each other, she could see them laughing and typing on there phones.
After a few minutes she was nearing the end of her speech, the water bottle was more than half empty now, there was a glimmer of hope, only a couple more minutes and she'd be off the stage, then a message appeared "Finish the bottle"
Fuck it, she thought, she picked up the bottle and started to try and force the water down, this distracted her momentarily from the battle she was fighting to keep her pee inside and she felt a warmth between her legs.
Oh no, no no no no, she screamed inside, but it was too late, the flow had started and there was no way she could shut it off now, she felt the warmth spread down her thighs and then her calves, even now, as the room erupted in chatter and laughter she couldn't deny the blissful relief she felt as the pressure was relieved. This didn't last long though, she stood there and managed to force herself to look down, the insides of the legs of pants had turned almost black, a puddle was forming on the stage and she could see the dark patch still spreading across the front, covering her groin and moving towards her hips.
She stammered and shook, too flustered to string two words together "I-I...sorry....I've been......"
She noticed on her phone another message had appeared "Don't you dare run bitch" it was from Candice.
As she stood there in abject humiliation she saw Mrs Williams hurrying up to her from the side of the stage "Come on Kate, lets get you to the medical room" She put her arm over her shoulders and started to guide her off the stage, Kate glanced in Candices direction. "I'm..I'm sorry everyone, I haven't been feeling well today" she managed to say to the room as she was being led away.
She managed to convince Mrs Williams that she was alright and made her way to the staff rest room to clean herself up, this being almost impossible of course because the pants were still locked on with that damn belt, she tried to dry herself with handfuls of paper towels and then standing with her crotch pushed up against the hand dryer, eventually the pants weren't looking quite so obviously wet.
She lost track of time and by the time she was ready to venture outside the rest room it was past going home time, she went and retrieved her bag from the classroom and hurried to the car park.
As she searched around for Jades car she heard her phone beep, oh god, she thought to herself as she turned it on "Too late cunt, looks like you're getting the bus"
"FUCK IT!", she shouted out loud, she couldn't help herself, a couple of people were in earshot and looked over at her as she started to make her way to the gates and the bus stop that was outside the middle school down the road.

Stories

Old 07-27-2015, 01:47 PM   #54
Fantage
Distinguished Member

The humiliation and pee play is turning me on. Though I think your other story where it is forced is way better,
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:57 PM   #55
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Interesting story, inventive humiliation ... Do not you think that things becoming too violent? If Kate would be disgraced, fired and devastated, even without revealing her porn photos / videos, what sense her to obey the blackmailers and endure further humiliation? But it's very interesting how things will develop further ...
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:51 AM   #56
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 16

The alarm went off, Kate was already awake though, she had been for half an hour, thoughts of what the week ahead had in store were running round and round in her head. It was Monday Morning, it had been six days since her life changed, possibly forever, her life before seemed like a distant memory, it can't be less than a week she thought to herself.
Friday had been less traumatic than the day before, After making her clean the living room, dining room and games room, dressed in nothing but her red high heels, Jade dressed her in the leather mini skirt, a pink thong, the clear plastic shoes and a tight little t-shirt, no bra was allowed that day.
She got the usual attention at the middle school and of course her day was filled with leering students enjoying the sight of their sexy young teacher all dressed up like a hooker. Jade and Candice left her alone for the most part though, a blessed relief after the previous day.
She spent the day expecting to be summoned to the principles office, he must be wondering what the fuck was going on with her recently, she had been the only topic of conversation amongst students and teachers for the last three days, it couldn't have escaped his attention, nothing happened however.
At the end of the day Jade had even driven her home and let her change into her normal clothes, she'd just told her to fuck off home, Kate didn't need telling twice and scurried out the house to her car and was gone, home to her family.
She had been left alone for most of the weekend as well, being able to spend some time with her kids and try and bring some normality back to her life. She'd been so fucking horny though, she couldn't understand it, after what she'd gone through, and what was inevitably to come how could she be thinking about sex? She'd even got out her vibe and some other toys from the bottom of a drawer that she hadn't touched for months.
Her sex life with Jim was non existent, the only times she had felt aroused recently was while she was performing dares and tasks for anonymous faceless people she chatted with on getdare, that had been more arousing than the boring vanilla sex life she used to have, but was nothing compared to what she was feeling now.
She found her mind wandering to the events of the week before, to Scott and his perfect athletic body and his huge cock, even to Jade and her sexy tight little pussy, she found herself getting hot and wet at the thought of feeling and tasting them again. Four times on Saturday she'd disappeared into the bedroom or bathroom and used her rabbit to bring herself to an orgasm, the more she came the hornier it seemed to make her though. It was as if she'd been awakened, as the fear and humiliation of the week before faded in her mind slightly, it was replaced with exhilaration and excitement, she felt alive again, that was it, her life wasn't under her control any more, she was helpless, that thought alone brought a tingle to her loins, it was scary, but anything was better than the deadness she'd been feeling being trapped in a tedious marriage with Jim, who seemed to be deteriorating into alcoholism more every day.
Late on Saturday night Jade had messaged her and told her to get on Skype, the kids were asleep and so was Jim of course. She'd gone to the living room and sat in front of the laptop. Jade, Scott and Candice were there, they'd all been drinking a lot and had decided it was time for Kate to provide them with a bit of entertainment. They made her do a sexy striptease for them, laughing and clapping as she did, then they made her sing and dance for their amusement, they made her sing 'Like a virgin' by Madonna and do a provocative dance as she did. She knew they were probably recording all this as well, just more material to hold her to ransom with. Then they made her stand in front of the camera and fuck herself with her vibrator. Scott in particular was very keen to see her fill her pussy with it, it was a big vibe, almost as big as Scotts cock in fact and he took control as soon as he saw it, Kate was forced to work it in and out of her pussy as fast as she could, making sexy moans as she did, if she stopped or slowed down she was threatened with a caning on Monday morning. Kate didn't need any encouragement though, soon she was pounding herself with it, standing with her legs spread wide, she couldn't remember ever feeling as horny as she did right then, she wanted to entertain them, she was lost in the moment, eyes closed, fucking hard and deep. Soon she was begging them to let her cum, they made her wait, holding herself on the edge until she was almost sobbing with frustration and the need to release. Eventually Scott told her to cum for him and she exploded in a shattering orgasm, even as the orgasm rocked her she thought to herself, what the fuck is wrong with me? These cunts have been torturing her beyond endurance, why the fuck was she so turned on by being humiliated yet again by them? She couldn't explain it, and at that moment she didn't care.
The three of them seemed to have had enough fun with her and told her to fuck off to bed, the screen went black as they turned off the camera. As she sat there, breathless and sweating she was still so horny though, there's no way she could sleep, she got her rabbit and a big dildo she had as well, she laid on the couch and worked the rabbit inside her as she closed her eyes and pushed the big dildo into her mouth, thinking of Scotts cock and how it had filled her mouth and throat, she pushed it deep until she was almost gagging, wriggling her tongue around it she could almost taste his cum in her mouth, it wasn't long before the couch was shaking as she thrashed around while another intense orgasm rippled through her. This seemed to leave her more satisfied and she drifted off to sleep, not even making it to bed.
Sunday was very similar, a quiet day spending time playing with the kids, interspersed with some private time to relieve the ache in her pussy at regular intervals. She heard nothing form Jade or the others all day, maybe they were getting bored with their games already she thought hopefully, she knew she couldn't carry on for long being treated like she had been, if she didn't crack first then she was bound to be sacked eventually, her behaviour had been totally unacceptable for a woman in her position, there were bound to have been complaints made already, by both teachers and parents. She tried to think of a feasible explanation for her behaviour, but nothing came to mind.

As she pulled up the drive she noticed another car parked outside the house, she recognised it but couldn't place it. Jade played her usual game, making her stand outside in the hot sun for what seemed like hours, fear and anticipation knotting her stomach as she waited for the bitch to let her in.
The door opened "It's five past, you're fucking late" Jade said, glaring at Kate.
What the fuck, she'd been there waiting for ten fucking minutes, biting her tongue she managed "I'm sorry Madam Jade" and lowered her gaze, fidgeting nervously.
Jade stared at her with a sneer on her lips for a few seconds, then smiled and laughed, turning around she called over her shoulder "Get in here skank", Kate walked into the cool of the house.
Jade stopped at the bottom of the stairs "Oh Kate, you're so fun to torment, follow me" with that she walked up the stairs, Kate couldn't keep her eyes off Jades sexy swinging ass and the sight of her firm little cheeks just visible under her pleated dark blue mini skirt as she followed her up.
"I hope you had a good weekend Kate, we certainly did" Jade led her along to a closed door to a room she hadn't been in before. "Now Kate, I think we need to get something established. Strip" she commanded.
Kate removed her clothes, letting them fall to the floor where she stood.
"I hope you're ready for this" Jade said as she pushed the door open, letting Kate see inside the room. Kate gasped and stood there, mouth open, as the sight that greeted her started to soak in. It was Derek, Mr Thompson the principle.
"What........what......fuck" was all Kate could manage, she was speechless.
Mr Thompson was standing in the middle of the room, he was facing her, his legs were crossed over and he was bending his knees in a curtsey. He was wearing a tiny maids dress with a matching little cap, some fishnet stockings and suspenders and black heels. He was holding up the hem of the dress, Kate could see he was trembling slightly and looked like he'd been standing there in that uncomfortable position for a while, when he saw her his eyebrows shot up and his eyes started darting between Kate and Jade, he was obviously surprised to see her but daren't move or say anything. Kates eyes were drawn to his groin however, and the strange metal contraption that seemed to be encasing his cock that he was conveniently displaying by holding up the dress.
"Surprised Kate?" Jade laughed "Now you know why you didn't hear from us much over the weekend. You see Kate, Derek here has been making himself very useful, as well as providing us with some entertainment. He's such a good little sissy bitch, who'd have thought it eh? He's not like you though Kate, he didn't need much persuading at all, in fact it turns out he was only too keen to submit to our control"
"Derek, what...what happened?" Kate asked, she'd forgotten she was naked in front of her boss.
Derek looked over at Jade, who nodded to him. Turning back to Kate his cheeks were flushed bright red, his mouth opened a couple of times but no words came out, then finally "I-I'm now Miss Jades sissy Kate, M-Miss Jade has been kind enough to allow me to serve her" he said, with glances towards Jade to make sure she approved.
"...........fuck" Kate was still speechless.
Jade laughed "Oh he's such a good little sissy Kate, he'll do anything to keep me happy, absolutely anything" she said as she walked over to him, running her hand over his ass cheeks that were shaking now with the effort of not moving. "Get over the desk" she commanded.
"Yes Miss" Derek said and quickly hurried over to an old style school desk, he bend over and laid himself over it, his arms went down the back and he gripped the back legs tightly.
"You looked shocked Kate, well so was I, as you can imagine. There was no need to go shopping with him, he already had all this shit at home, can you believe it, even this fucking school desk, fuck knows where that came from, it must be an antique"
"What's that on his cock?" Kate managed to find her tongue, curiosity getting the better of her.
Jade laughed "Oh that, that's the best bit, it keeps his little pecker under control. Take a closer look"
Kate walked over to him and bent down, the device was made up of a series of rings that had some vicious little spikes on the insides, four per ring and the rings were welded together using some strips of metal to form a penis shaped cage that encased him completely, at the end a metal ring circled behind his balls and was padlocked to the cage so there was no way of removing it. Fuck, that must be so painful, Kate thought to herself.
"Can you believe he actually had that thing already and he'd put it on himself sometimes, just for fun, what a fucking loser. It does focus his mind on keeping his dirty little thoughts under control though, doesn't it boy"
With that Jade ran her hand gently up the inside of his thigh and cupped his balls, kneading them softly between her fingers, instantly Kate noticed his cock start to swell and she heard a sharp intake of breath from Derek as the spikes started to bite. She couldn't resist looking closer and she noticed his cock was covered in angry looking red dots, he'd obviously been wearing this for a while and those spikes had been digging into his soft flesh on many occasions.
"Control it boy" Jade commanded as Derek started to squirm and whimper in pain.
"I-I'm trying Miss" Derek hissed.
Finally Jade let go and gave his balls a hard slap, making him groan and almost let go of the desk.
"You see Kate, I know you must be worrying about your job, about how your behaviour is going to get you the sack, and I bet you've been thinking about leaving haven't you? Relocating and getting a job at another school somewhere? Well there's no need to worry Kate, Derek here isn't going to be sacking anybody, isn't that right boy?"
"Yes Miss"
"Any complaints about you, form staff or from parents and students go straight to him don't they Kate? So you see, you've nothing to worry about, Derek here is going to do everything he can to keep me happy, and having you here makes me very happy. Does being here with us make you happy Kate?"
"V-Very happy Madam Jade" Kate managed to say, she was still a bit numb with shock at the days developments. A few days ago that would have been a complete lie, she was anything but happy, once again she noticed the wetness between her legs though, she was so confused, she couldn't imagine living her life like she had the week before for much longer, but the uncertainty of what was going to happen, the constant fear of exposure, it was......exciting......thrilling, her life before just didn't give her that, and knowing Derek would have her back and make sure her job was safe made it a little less scary.
"So don't go thinking you can get a job somewhere else Kate, as long as I have this" Jade picked up the small key that was hanging on a necklace around her neck "Derek won't be writing a reference for you, I don't think you'll have much chance without one"
Kate hadn't noticed the key before, it's purpose was obvious though, it was for the padlock that kept the device locked on his cock. She now realised what Jade was wearing, a blue pleated skirt and a white buttoned top, looking like an old style English schoolgirl uniform, she even had the knee length white socks.
"No Madam Jade, I won't try and leave" that wasn't just to placate her either, she needed this, fuck knows why, but she couldn't deny it, her heart was thumping with excitement and her clit twitched.
"Go and start cleaning up the living room Kate. I'll be down soon, I just have a little problem to deal with here first" Jade said as she picked up a long school cane, Kate recognised it as the one she'd bought at the sex shop.
As Kate turned and walked out she heard Jade talking to Derek "Well boy, what did I say about getting an erection without permission"
"That I wasn't allowed to Miss.....I'm sorry"
"Oh sorry are you? You will be sorry, twenty strokes, count each one and thank me"
"Yes Miss"
Kate couldn't drag herself away from the incredible sight, Jade walked behind Derek and lifted his dress up over his ass, then she raised the cane high in the air, bringing it down with all her strength onto Dereks ass.
He let out a loud yelp as the cane left a bright red stripe across his cheeks "Aaaugh, one, thank you Miss"
Kate forced herself to leave, she knew better than to let Jade catch her watching.

Chapter 17

Three days earlier

Jade and Candice sat outside the principles office, it was morning break, fidgeting nervously they waited to be summoned in. They both had a good idea what this was about.
The phone rang and Miss Jones answered it "You can go in now" she said when she'd put it down again.
Nervously the two girls walked into Mr Thompsons office. He was sitting behind his desk "Ah, come in and sit down girls" he said. They sat on two chairs in front of his desk and waited for the inevitable.
Mr Thompson looked at the two young women sitting in front of him, there were a lot of girls like these at the school, it was a very affluent area with many rich and influential people living nearby. They were filled with a sense of entitlement, always confident and sometimes just arrogant. He knew they'd walk out of school and into an easy career that their parents had negotiated for them, they'd never know what having to work for a living was really like, Jade got a car for her eighteenth birthday that cost more than he earned in a year for fuck sake.
But as he looked at the two he couldn't help but be in awe of them, he'd always been painfully shy and girls like these had been an unattainable fantasy, even when he was at college himself. In fact getting any girl turned out to be a fantasy, he'd never had a relationship with any woman, he never got over his painful shyness, he was nearly forty now and still lived with his mother.
"I think you can guess why I've called you in here today, I've been watching you over the last couple of days and its obvious you have something to do with Miss Winters.....errr.....strange behaviour recently. Do you care to explain what's going on?"
"I...don't know what you mean Sir" deny everything Jade thought, it was worth a try.
"Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm an idiot Jade, I saw you two yesterday, in her classroom, you know the rooms have glass walls for a reason. I watched Candice here doing a very good job of applying her makeup for her, do you want to explain Candice?"
Fuck, Candice thought, how could she explain that "It..It was just.....a bit of fun Sir"
"Has Miss Winter made a complaint about us Sir?" Jade tried to take control.
"No, No she hasn't Jade, Why? Has she got reason to complain?" Mr Thompsons eyes were drawn to the legs of the two girls sitting across from him, he would do anything to run his hands over the bodies of these young Goddesses right now, he felt a slight stiffening in his pants.
"No Sir" Jade said quietly.
"You think I'm naive don't you, you think I don't know you've got a hold over her and you're forcing her to do things that she'd never do normally, I've known Kate for years, there's no way she'd be dressed like that and do the things she's done the last couple of days willingly. Come on, what is it?" he thought of these girls blackmailing her, forcing her to humiliate herself and his cock stiffened further, her was jealous, he was actually jealous of Kate right now.
He'd always had submissive fantasies, spending most evenings of his adult life looking at porn, mainly femdom material, just him and his hand. The thought of being at the mercy of these two sadistic bitches was turning him on more than anything in a very long time, these were dangerous thoughts though, they scared him a bit. He'd gone his whole life fantasising about this sort of thing, too scared and shy to ever try and do anything about it, what was he going to do about it now?
Jade looked at him, he seemed to have sweat forming on his forehead and he was squirming a bit in his chair "It's not like that Sir, it's just a game she wanted to play, you know, a bit kinky, she likes to be dominated, she's on a website....." Jade thought there's a chance she could twist it around and try and make out Kate instigated it.
When Mr Thompson heard her say that his face flushed, just hearing Jade mentioning playing a kinky game and dominating someone had his cock throbbing in his pants, Jade could tell she was having an effect on him, slowly she uncrossed her legs and opened them a bit, giving him a glimpse of her panties, she could tell the balance of power was shifting.
What was he going to do? He should take control of this now, he'd worked as a teacher for nearly twenty years and made it to principle a couple of years ago, he'll take control, discipline the girls, then go home and spend the evening with his lube and his hand and drift off into his fantasy world like he had done for twenty fucking years.
"Well..Well I'm sure she deserves everything she gets" it just came out, barely more than a whisper, what the fuck was he thinking, he wasn't thinking, his cock was doing the thinking, so many years of pent up fantasies overwhelmed him for a moment.
His eyes shot up to meet Jades, he wasn't even sure she'd heard "I....I mean...."
"Oh I think I know what you mean Sir" Jade said, her confidence growing by the second, she knew what, or rather who, she was dealing with.
Mr Thompsons head was spinning now, it wasn't too late, he could still turn this back around, take control again, but the girls knew they had him, Jades legs opened wider, Candice leant back in the chair, stretching her body out seductively in front of him. Fuck, he thought to himself, this is a mistake, fuck fuck fuck "Maybe....maybe there's room in this game for someone else" he said, sweating profusely now he waited to see how the girls would react.
Jades face lit up, this was too perfect, already her mind was whirring, she could leave this shit hole in a few months with a first class degree without ever having to lift a finger. She stood up and walked around the desk, leaning against it next to where Mr Thompson was sitting. "I think there might be" she said, she'd spotted the huge bulge in his pants immediately "Come here Candice" Jades finger lightly ran up and down his cock that was desperate to get out.
Candice walked around to join them, before he had chance to realise what was going on Jade had unzipped his pants and freed his straining cock "Candice, I think this might need some attention" she said, indicating for Candice to get down on her knees.
Candice obliged and Mr Thompson watched as she wrapped her fingers around it and started running her tongue up and down it, then she took it into her mouth, he was transfixed by the sight, he'd never had his cock inside a woman's mouth before, he just couldn't believe what was happening, it was so quick. Then he glanced up and saw Jade with her phone in her hand, she was filming everything, making sure she got a good view of his face with the face of Candice bobbing up and down in his lap.
"OK, I think that's enough Candice" Candice stood up and Jade leant in to Mr Thompson "Too late now, loser, we've got you" then he felt a sharp excruciating pain in his groin, Jade had brought her fist hard into his balls.
He doubled over and howled in pain "This is what you wanted isn't it?" Jade said, as she held up the phone to him and replayed the video of her principle getting a blowjob from a student.
"Y-Yes....I guess" he said in confusion.
"Yes Miss" Jade corrected and punched him in the balls again.
"You'll be at my house, ten am tomorrow morning, and don't even think about not turning up, if you're a second late I'll be using those balls as a punch bag" She didn't give him a chance to reply, he was still doubled over and when he looked up they were gone.
What had he done? he thought, what had he done? but this is what he'd always dreamed of wasn't it?

Stories

Old 07-28-2015, 11:23 PM   #57
filthyBoy

Good job, now she's out of the threatening situation!
hidden public, anal
LIMITS:
social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, body writing, cum eating, messy, wasting my time

kik: filthyboygetdare
filthyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:57 PM   #58
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great adjustment less threatening, more humiliation on her instead of victimized.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:36 AM   #59
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Great story I can't wait for the next chapter

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:51 PM   #60
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

As someone who appreciates the blackmail genre, I'm happy to say this is one of the best stories of its kind I've read on getDare. Very well thought out and paced. I feel like Kate's reaction is almost believable. I hope you can keep going with the intensity and escalation you've been moving at.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, degradation, femsub, humilation